PEACE

Clockwork
06-25-2007, 05:04 AM
You forgot the link homie.

GameOfDeath
06-25-2007, 10:21 AM
Its on the Myspace in his signature

http://www.myspace.com/erndawgy

Bangin beat ERN. OC is killin it stright hip hop vibe. Feelin this 100%. This was the Double Blades instrumental?

ERN-DAWGY
06-25-2007, 11:55 AM
yea yea the link is on myspace hahah

www.myspace.com/erndawgy

yo yea game it was the double blades beat, expect i made it a little different with some switchups in the drums n made the bass a lil diff

yea yea

PEACE

imbrator
06-25-2007, 12:11 PM
i m proud to be ur dude :-D
wow wow ern and the legend OC in collabo

mad mad respect ern

the track is mad bangin

Fresh Breath
06-25-2007, 03:21 PM
Deadly song man, the kicks sound so rugged an shit really nice! like the syth as the melody! The rappin is well nice too got a sick flow on his verses!

Any chance of returnin the feed?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38570

bloodyhookz
06-25-2007, 03:27 PM
anybody who's in the Toronto area July 7th should reach Wild Water Kingdom for an O.C. performance feat. my mans P.M.M. [Poor Man Militia], I'm a be on stage backin' my man Crucial the Guillotine's vocals and we're gonna be chillin' wit O.C. all night so come support that cause if you out there, and Ern that track is fuckin' nice homie, bigups and respect, it's good to see Canada doing ill things, peace out,1!!

Complex
06-25-2007, 03:47 PM
Peace fam.. track is mad siiick .., beat is fire 2

respect

ERN-DAWGY
06-25-2007, 07:18 PM
anybody who's in the Toronto area July 7th should reach Wild Water Kingdom for an O.C. performance feat. my mans P.M.M. [Poor Man Militia], I'm a be on stage backin' my man Crucial the Guillotine's vocals and we're gonna be chillin' wit O.C. all night so come support that cause if you out there, and Ern that track is fuckin' nice homie, bigups and respect, it's good to see Canada doing ill things, peace out,1!!

yo no doubt i'm only like a hour from toronto I might hit that OC shit up too yo

how much are tickets n shit

PEACE ya'll thanks for peepin the shit keep em comin

ONE

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
06-25-2007, 07:25 PM
Peace Erny..Nice thingz..

TAURO
06-25-2007, 07:26 PM
Yep, im feeling this, nice work Ern.

ERN-DAWGY
06-25-2007, 07:28 PM
yo tech dont think i forgot about you homie..just these dayz I been mad busy..you just wait n see all the new shit that are on the way...

oh yea that track u just want a 16 after u? that Akouste track

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
06-25-2007, 07:49 PM
yo you know the deal....beat was sick....wouldve loved to hear you on it too

ERN-DAWGY
06-25-2007, 07:56 PM
yo you know the deal....beat was sick....wouldve loved to hear you on it too

yea I woulda loved to hear me on it too..but this is for a remix album type deal

but def i'mma try to link a track with mush..in time things will work out

PEACE

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
06-26-2007, 07:03 AM
yo tech dont think i forgot about you homie..just these dayz I been mad busy..you just wait n see all the new shit that are on the way...

oh yea that track u just want a 16 after u? that Akouste track

Hahah I can understand bro..We are all mad busy :frusty:You can spit 16 or 26 or whatever u want..Its open..I am waitin for new shit..We must start the 2nd mixtape too..It will be a fuckin riot :clap:

Big Risk
06-26-2007, 02:10 PM
shits sick.

bloodyhookz
06-26-2007, 04:09 PM
yo no doubt i'm only like a hour from toronto I might hit that OC shit up too yo

how much are tickets n shit

PEACE ya'll thanks for peepin the shit keep em comin

ONE

yeah, I don't know exactly at the moment what ticket prices are but as soon as I find out I'll post again and let u know, but yeah, it's gonna be at Wild Water Kingdom so you should come out there either way, how many times does Wild Water Kingdom actually host a group of gully cats to perform?, not alot, so it's a good look for real!!

ERN-DAWGY
06-26-2007, 04:44 PM
no doubt yo i'm down 4 sho

keep me posted

PEACE