PDA

View Full Version : Chris Benoit Dead??!?!?!?! wuswordz95 Lover/Hero is a murderer

oDoUoSoKo
06-25-2007, 08:39 PM
is this true...?and his family? omg.

NY_Mami
06-25-2007, 08:40 PM
Yes...... it's true......

http://nasforum.net/showthread.php?t=13151

oDoUoSoKo
06-25-2007, 08:46 PM
i really cant believe it...his fam too man? damn...i dont kno what else to say...RIP

NY_Mami
06-25-2007, 08:49 PM
i really cant believe it...his fam too man? damn...i dont kno what else to say...RIP

Yea...... that's sad.......

WIA
06-25-2007, 09:16 PM
What???! What the fuck?? His wife and son too. This is sad. I haven't watched wrestling in a hot minute, but the man was fire from what I remember. I loved him cuz hes my Canadian homie. Damn...

TAURO
06-25-2007, 09:19 PM
This link would make more sense rather than a link to another forum http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/benoitdead

NY_Mami
06-25-2007, 09:52 PM
This link would make more sense rather than a link to another forum http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/benoitdead

So what...... he know anywayz.........

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-25-2007, 10:12 PM
Benoit Death being investigated as a Homicide

http://www.cbs46.com/sports/13568106/detail.html

FAYETTEVILLE, Ga. -- Pro wrestler Chris Benoit, his wife and 7-year-old son were found slain Monday at their Fayette County home, authorities said.

Sheriff's Lt. Tommy Pope said the three were found about 2:30 p.m., but he would release no other details about the deaths at the house near White Water Country Club.

Pope said the deaths were being investigated as homicides, but said the cause of death awaits autopsy results on Tuesday.

He would not say how the bodies were discovered, or who found them.

The World Wrestling Entertainment said on its Website that Benoit, 40, his wife, Nancy, and son, who was named Daniel, were found dead but also had no other details.

The WWE said that instead of its programming Monday night on USA Network, it would air a three-hour tribute to Benoit.

Benoit, a Canadian native, maintained a home in metro Atlanta from the time he wrestled for the now-defunct World Championship Wrestling.

Most recently, he fought as part of the WWE.

They met when her then-husband drew up a script that had them involved in a relationship as part of an ongoing storyline on World Championship Wrestling, the newspaper said.

Benoit has two other children from a prior relationship.
Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Hollow Dartz
06-25-2007, 10:17 PM
Damn I'm watching Raw now. Damn man......

11th Chamber
06-25-2007, 10:32 PM
R.I.P. to the dude. I met him a few times in the late 90's. Nice guy

LiquidWordz
06-25-2007, 10:54 PM
Heard about this, it's pretty crazy, he was from my city.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-25-2007, 11:22 PM
Benoit missed Saturday's house show. The word backstage was that he had called to say he had a family emergency and couldn't attend. The word backstage Sunday was that he kept pushing his flights back later and later until finally not being able to make it in time for the PPV. WWE officials were unable to contact Benoit all day, so they asked authorities to check his residence. Sources tell PWTorch he was in contact with one friend backstage with what was considered an odd text message late last night. The nature of the message might have created a sense of urgency by mid-day today when no one was able to reach him.

-Vince McMahon broke the news to the wrestlers around 4:30 p.m. CTL this afternoon backstage in Corpus Christy, Tex.. The reaction within the locker room was devastation. A decision was made around that time to cancel the live event entirely and send fans home. Wrestlers were allowed to go home immediately to mourn. Those who knew him and wanted to speak filmed vignettes that aired on Raw tonight. Steve Austin was in attendance at the show to take part in the "Mr. McMahon Memorial." (The plan was for the show to end with "federal investigators" arresting Linda McMahon on suspicion of murder; it would turn out the incompetent "feds" were wrong, though.)

-Vince McMahon opened Raw in center-ring live in an empty arena and announced that while his character, Mr. McMahon, had been killed off, Chris Benoit was really dead. He said therefore they were cancelling Raw and paying tribute to him. The three announce teams took turns introducing matches Benoit wrestled over the years. Those who taped vignettes for him included Austin, Stephanie McMahon, Dean Malenko, and C.M. Punk.

-Benoit's son, Daniel, was seven years old. Chris and Nancy were his biological parents. Nancy was previously married to Kevin Sullivan. Benoit was also previously married and had two children in Canada during that marriage.

-There are no details being released as far as the nature of their deaths, other than authorities saying the deaths were not from gunshot wounds.
-pwtorch.com

hectis
06-26-2007, 12:26 AM
there saying chris might have done this that he might have killed them then killed his self wow i hope not

SID
06-26-2007, 07:10 AM
ohhhh shit i cant believe it first eddie now his closest homie benoit....and his family dead...SHIT IS FUCKED UP.....BENOIT WAS A LEGEND A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A TRUE TECHNICAL WRESTLER

CEITEDMOFO
06-26-2007, 09:49 AM
R.I.P. to the dude. I met him a few times in the late 90's. Nice guy

YEA SOUNDS LIKE A NICE GUY, I SAY THE FAMILY DESERVED IT

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-26-2007, 10:49 AM
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f187/spaceghettosucks/61yglm9.jpg

NY_Mami
06-26-2007, 10:50 AM

You asshole.....

ronaldo6
06-26-2007, 10:55 AM
double suicide murder i heard it was

NY_Mami
06-26-2007, 10:57 AM
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f187/spaceghettosucks/61yglm9.jpg

I aint pay attention to that pic the 1st time....... but y'all bitches aint right.......y'all are some evil spawns forrealz.....

Sexy Jasper
06-26-2007, 11:10 AM
That's just tasteless, Ben. :r

WIA
06-26-2007, 11:11 AM
Yea my sister said he killed his fam and then himself...? Dayum..

morgan
06-26-2007, 11:15 AM

His 7 year old son deserved it?? You fucking crank.

Queen Of Poetry
06-26-2007, 11:25 AM
It's horrible..............I haven't watched wrestling in about 3 years............I don't understand what would drive someone to do this........

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-26-2007, 11:26 AM
I aint pay attention to that pic the 1st time....... but y'all bitches aint right.......y'all are some evil spawns forrealz.....

Pull that thong out that's bunched up in ya ass crack. This Bastard killed a child and a woman fuck him.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-26-2007, 11:26 AM
That's just tasteless, Ben. :r

Thanks, Ninja

NY_Mami
06-26-2007, 11:32 AM
Pull that thong out that's bunched up in ya ass crack. This Bastard killed a child and a woman fuck him.

Possibly true.... but no one knows for sure... and prolly will never know..... so don't be so quick to judge..... the wife could've easily did it, just he allegedly did............or carbon monoxide poisionin'.....but that's just a theory.... not mines though.......

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-26-2007, 11:38 AM
Yeah the wife killed a muscle bound wrestler...Come on don't be so naive.

NY_Mami
06-26-2007, 11:40 AM
Yeah the wife killed a muscle bound wrestler...Come on don't be so naive.

So what..... a woman can kill a man no matter what his physical appearance is..... and he petite(height wise) anywayz......

Queen Of Poetry
06-26-2007, 11:41 AM
A gun can kill anyone..................remember Phil Hartman's wife killed him?

crust
06-26-2007, 11:44 AM
wow. that's some crazy shit. yeah i watched raw last night. i thought it was all a hoax when i heard about it. shit was pretty sad. so the media was saying it was a murder...i can only imagine.

rip chris and fam.

The Hound
06-26-2007, 11:49 AM
makes the wwe seem pretty fucked up with that whole vince death angle

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-26-2007, 11:50 AM
So what..... a woman can kill a man no matter what his physical appearance is..... and he petite(height wise) anywayz......

No weapons were used.:eggy:

A gun can kill anyone..................remember Phil Hartman's wife killed him?

I understand please see above.:)9:(

NY_Mami
06-26-2007, 11:50 AM
makes the wwe seem pretty fucked up with that whole vince death angle

I know that's true.......

NY_Mami
06-26-2007, 11:52 AM

So what......all murders don't require weapons...... and this one was possible...... it could've been carbon monoxide poisionin' too.......

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-26-2007, 11:55 AM
So what......all murders don't require weapons...... and this one was possible...... it could've been carbon monoxide poisionin' too.......

I wish upon a star...preliminary reports state otherwise.

Queen Of Poetry
06-26-2007, 12:03 PM

I understand please see above.:)9:(

My bad..............

L~>1<~NKS
06-26-2007, 12:05 PM
Ben what's that GIF in ya sig? Looks like a homo gettin' his head bashed in??

No disrespeck to HEAT.

Queen Of Poetry
06-26-2007, 12:07 PM
So if no gun was used, did he hang himself?

Jeru
06-26-2007, 12:09 PM

I totally agree

The Hound
06-26-2007, 12:11 PM
theres alot of rumours on this

theres some shit on wikipedia discussion that 18 hours before he died his profile was changed to included the death of his wife and he missd the ppv because of family problems and the IP addres traced back to where the wwe headquarters are or some shit and i just read a site that 2 weeks ago people in atlanta news channel asking about the supposed death of benoit

i got a feeling, like the death of pakistan cricket coach bob woolmer, this shit will go on and probably never be solved 100%

Queen Of Poetry
06-26-2007, 12:20 PM
There saying that the "weapon" (whatever it was) was found there..........so...........I don't know..............

It still doesn't register with me how you can be driven to that point........

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-26-2007, 12:20 PM
Ben what's that GIF in ya sig? Looks like a homo gettin' his head bashed in??

No disrespeck to HEAT.

HAHA...Its from the movie Irreversible...Monica Belluci stars in it and its not for the weak hearted

IrOnMaN
06-26-2007, 12:33 PM
I'm having a extremely hard time believely this. Are you serious?

Damnit! First Eddie Guerra, now Chris B.

hectis
06-26-2007, 12:49 PM
Dave Scherer of PWInsider.com is now reporting that some very grim details are coming to light. Latest reports indicate that authorities now believe that Benoit strangled his wife on Saturday, then killed his son by strangling him or smothering him in his bed On Sunday. It was then sometime on Monday that Benoit hung himself in his weight room.

Queen Of Poetry
06-26-2007, 12:57 PM
NBC breaking news just confirmed what hectis said...............

What kind of a person can strangle their wife and then smother their child!

Disturbing!

Let this be a lesson to anyone thinking of taking steriods!

Jeru
06-26-2007, 01:02 PM
I hope he burns in hell

IrOnMaN
06-26-2007, 01:55 PM
AP: Cause Of Death Known In Wrestler's Case

Police Investigating Deaths As Murder-Suicide

POSTED: 9:14 pm EDT June 25, 2007
UPDATED: 1:30 pm EDT June 26, 2007

FAYETTEVILLE, Ga. -- A law enforcement official close to the investigation has told The Associated Press that pro wrestler Chris Benoit strangled his wife and smothered his son before hanging himself in his weight room.

The official spoke on the condition of anonymity because the information was to be released at a news conference later Tuesday.

Authorities also said they are investigating whether steroids may have been a factor in the deaths of Benoit, his wife and their 7-year-old son who were found dead in an apparent murder-suicide.

Fayette County District Attorney Scott Ballard said test results may not be back for weeks or even months.

Investigators believe Benoit killed his wife and son over the weekend, and then killed himself sometime Monday. The bodies were found Monday afternoon in three different rooms of their home south of Atlanta.

A prosecutor told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution newspaper that when the details of the deaths are made public, they will seem "a little bizarre."

More details may emerge after the completion of autopsies scheduled for Tuesday.

World Wrestling Entertainment said on its Web site that it asked authorities to check on Benoit and his family after being alerted by friends who received "several curious text messages sent by Benoit early Sunday morning."

WWE said that people from the Fayette County Sheriff's Department, in Fayetteville, Ga., initially had a difficult time entering Benoit's new Fayetteville home Monday afternoon, because it was guarded by two large German Shepherds roaming freely around the property.

Pope said the three were found about 2:30 p.m., but released no other details about the deaths.

WWE also said on its Web site that it has further information on the deaths but has been asked by authorities not to release it.

The 40-year-old Benoit is a native of Canada. His wife, Nancy, was 43. His son, Daniel, was 7 years old.

Benoit was a former world heavyweight champion, Intercontinental champion and held several tag-team titles over his career. His names in the ring included "The Canadian Crippler."

WWE issued a statement extending "its sincerest thoughts and prayers to the Benoit family's relatives and loved ones in this time of tragedy."

"Chris was beloved among his fellow Superstars, and was a favorite among WWE fans for his unbelievable athleticism and wrestling ability. He always took great pride in his performance, and always showed respect for the business he loved, for his peers and towards his fans. This is a terrible tragedy and an unbearable loss," WWE said on its Web site.

Benoit had been scheduled to perform at the "Vengeance" pay-per-view event Sunday night in Houston, but was replaced at the last minute because of what announcer Jim Ross called "personal reasons."

The WWE canceled its live "Monday Night RAW" card in Corpus Christi, Texas, and USA Network aired a three-hour tribute to Benoit in place of the scheduled wrestling telecast.

Benoit's wife managed several wrestlers and went by the stage name "Woman."

Benoit has two other children from a prior relationship.
http://www.clickondetroit.com/entertainment/13568264/detail.html

^^Are you serious?!?!?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-26-2007, 02:01 PM

http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/uploads/monthly_06_2007/post-2095-1182876399.jpg

Roman Deini
06-26-2007, 02:06 PM
Fuck him, lost all the respect. May he burn in hell. Even WWE now taking of all products of Benoit on their site, he brought the professional wrestling in a bad light with this.

IrOnMaN
06-26-2007, 02:06 PM
I hope he burns in hell

He's burning. Trust me! :mmmyah:

Sean
06-26-2007, 02:46 PM
Pope stated that they were not shot or stabbed, but TMZ.com is reporting that Benoit strangled his wife on Saturday, smothered his son on Sunday, then hanged himself inside his weight room on Monday.

Source: http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Professional_wrestler_Chris_Benoit_and_family_foun d_dead

Wtf? So he killed his wife and then waited a whole day before he killed his son, then another day to kill himself? That's fucked up.

crust
06-26-2007, 02:57 PM
E! true hollywood story status maybe?

iehh too soon?

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
06-26-2007, 03:10 PM
Wtf?He was ill..

CEITEDMOFO
06-26-2007, 03:11 PM
You asshole.....

YOU FAT BITCH

P.S. BIG BEN WHERES THE GIF OF "BROS BEFORE HOES " ?

CEITEDMOFO
06-26-2007, 03:13 PM
His 7 year old son deserved it?? You fucking crank.

HEY YOU LIL SONNAOFBITCH!!
CHRIS WAS PART OF THE 4 HORSEMEN, AND THE 7 YR OLD WAS THE 2007 VERSION OF DENNIS THE FUCKING MENACE!!:(

tragedykhadafi12
06-26-2007, 03:16 PM
I was going to say that. That vince guy had something going about being dead and that totally got ruined for him. That was starting to get big too, I saw ads on the internet about that too. This is a very sad event, why does this happen to so many people? Very sad.

CEITEDMOFO
06-26-2007, 03:20 PM
NOT THE ONLY GREAT WRESTLER 2 DIE THIS MONTH

ALSO SCARY SHERRI AND THE SECOND MACHO MAN MAIN SQUEEZE(first was miss elizbeth) TO DIE FROM THE POISONOUS MACHO COCK
http://cards.kaotic.ca/CardPics/10398-front.jpg

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-26-2007, 03:21 PM
YOU FAT BITCH

P.S. BIG BEN WHERES THE GIF OF "BROS BEFORE HOES " ?

I don't know?

http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/uploads/monthly_06_2007/post-2095-1182864297.jpg

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-26-2007, 03:22 PM
HEY YOU LIL SONNAOFBITCH!!
CHRIS WAS PART OF THE 4 HORSEMEN, AND THE 7 YR OLD WAS THE 2007 VERSION OF DENNIS THE FUCKING MENACE!!:(

Bwahahaahahahahaahahahaa

:thumbdwn:

L~>1<~NKS
06-26-2007, 03:26 PM
I'll bet if sum1ne says "fuckin' Canadians" this shit'll go classic.

CEITEDMOFO
06-26-2007, 04:05 PM
Mma Is For Faggits Like Joe Rogan

manhattan360
06-26-2007, 04:12 PM
Dam his the only reason and jimmy wang yang that i take a glimpse at wrestling anymore i wouldent be to quick to judge till i here the autopsy report and real good investigation ppl talking about burning in hell U dont know the situwation he was in. i was thinking his wife did this out of jeaolusy never thought he would do wut they saying he did

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-26-2007, 04:21 PM
Dam his the only reason and jimmy wang yang that i take a glimpse at wrestling anymore i wouldent be to quick to judge till i here the autopsy report and real good investigation ppl talking about burning in hell U dont know the situwation he was in. i was thinking his wife did this out of jeaolusy never thought he would do wut they saying he did
Another wrestling fan in disbelief.

Roman Deini
06-26-2007, 04:22 PM
Man its reported everywhere that Benoit did it.

Roman Deini
06-26-2007, 04:30 PM
ATLANTA - Pro wrestler Chris Benoit strangled his wife, suffocated his 7-year-old son and placed a Bible next to their bodies before hanging himself by the pulley of a weightlifting machine, authorities said Tuesday.

Investigators also found prescription anabolic steroids in the house, Lt. Tommy Pope of the Fayette County Sheriff's Department. He would not comment on Benoit's state of mind or possible motive.

Autopsies showed all three died of asphyxiation, Pope said.

Benoit's wife, Nancy, was killed Friday in an upstairs family room, her feet and wrists were bound and there was blood under her head, indicating a possible struggle, Fayette County District Attorney Scott Ballard said.

The son, Daniel, was likely killed late Saturday or early Sunday, the body found in his bed, Ballard said.

Benoit apparently killed himself several hours and as long as a day later, Ballard said. His body was found in a downstairs weight room, his body found hanging from the pulley of a piece of exercise equipment.

The prosecutor said he found it "bizarre" that the WWE wrestling star spread out the killings over a long weekend and appeared to remain in the house for up to a day with the bodies.

"I'm baffled about why anybody would kill a 7-year-old," Ballard said. "I don't think we'll ever be able wrap our head around that."

Earlier, a law enforcement official speaking on a condition of anonymity said Benoit strangled his wife and smothered his son.

Dirty Knowledge
06-26-2007, 04:34 PM
ECW!

ECW!

ECW!

ECW!

ECW!

ECW!

ECW!

ECW!

ECW!

ECW!

ECW!
ECW!

ECW!

ECW!

ECW!

ECW!

ECW!

ECW!

ECW!

ECW!

ECW!

ECW!

06-26-2007, 04:42 PM
ATLANTA - Pro wrestler Chris Benoit strangled his wife, suffocated his 7-year-old son and placed a Bible next to their bodies before hanging himself by the pulley of a weightlifting machine, authorities said Tuesday.

Fuckin PSYCHO 8O

Edgar Erebus
06-26-2007, 04:48 PM
R.I.P. How in the life so in the death.

Queen Of Poetry
06-26-2007, 04:50 PM
Fuckin PSYCHO 8O

I bet it was the steroids...........that shit can make u go crazy if u abuse them!

CEITEDMOFO
06-26-2007, 04:57 PM
I don't know?

http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/uploads/monthly_06_2007/post-2095-1182864297.jpg

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j46/paimei_2006/bros.gif

http://a936.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/120/l_30ee53fa95d42f7bfb5f64e368b56a37.jpg

HANZO
06-26-2007, 05:08 PM
its real fuked, i guess he got into a real big arguement with his wife and it kinda got out of control. a real shame because he was a great wrestler but this just tarnished he reputation as a person.

Jeru
06-26-2007, 05:32 PM

So killing his kid is justified if he was in a bad situation?Get the fuck outta here...when I watched wrestling he was one of my favs, but now he can kiss my living ass.He's in the same category as other child murderers to me now.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
06-26-2007, 05:35 PM
shiiiit... im still havin trouble beliveing what the fuck i just read in this thread...
that's a shame what happened, shit i didnt even know eddie guerero was dead too.... Rest In Peace to all !

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-26-2007, 05:54 PM
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/9425/cripyt1.jpg

HANZO
06-26-2007, 06:12 PM
^^man thats fuked

wuswordz95
06-26-2007, 07:06 PM

shut the fuck up. cuz u aint perfect.

wuswordz95
06-26-2007, 07:15 PM
you seem to take a pleasure in all of this big ben. motherfucker u better hope not to see me at any wu tang or hip hop concert cuz ill knock your ass out.

manhattan360
06-26-2007, 07:17 PM
So killing his kid is justified if he was in a bad situation?Get the fuck outta here...when I watched wrestling he was one of my favs, but now he can kiss my living ass.He's in the same category as other child murderers to me now.

I didnt mean it like that i just meant he must have snapped his whole id just took over that made him do that

manhattan360
06-26-2007, 07:20 PM
Another wrestling fan in disbelief.

Man i was just waiting to see the results there were other rumours u know people make mistakes sometime dam take it easy Baby pa Its life

Jeru
06-26-2007, 07:32 PM
you seem to take a pleasure in all of this big ben. motherfucker u better hope not to see me at any wu tang or hip hop concert cuz ill knock your ass out.

If he'd do it with pics of Benoit's kid I'd prolly join you, but this is a totally different matter

oDoUoSoKo
06-26-2007, 08:20 PM
while he did do something hideous....your no better by making lite of the situation...w/e not tryin to beef or nothin...jus sayin.

CEITEDMOFO
06-26-2007, 08:22 PM

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/1000/post18091175110280rd3.jpg

06-26-2007, 08:29 PM

BIG BEN VS WUSWORDZ95

15$ TO BEN..:hooray:

LORD ZERO
06-26-2007, 08:33 PM
Wwe Is Pretty Much Dead To Me Now After This Shit..........

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
06-26-2007, 08:49 PM
i have no pity on this basterd.....fucker killed his wife and kid......how can you kill ya own seed

oDoUoSoKo
06-26-2007, 08:50 PM
ofcourse....but that pic at the top of the page is disrespectful to the son too....

Come Honor Face
06-26-2007, 08:57 PM
I hope he suffered for a long time before he died! Sick bastard! I hope there is a hell so he can burn there forever! You have 2 be 1 hell of a coward 2 kill yourself, but your wife and 7 yr old son? Peice of shit waste of human life! Thank god he is dead! He cant murder any more children now.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-26-2007, 09:29 PM
shut the fuck up. cuz u aint perfect.
:loser:

Whatever man, I'll shut you down quickly. I'm in cali and will be at rock the bells in SF. I'll bring my camera and if you're really serious. I'll chuck 'em and post pics of you with a swollen face. Maybe I'll break your arm for good measure that way you'll think twice about posting veil threats on the net.

P.S. Benoit is a faggot.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-26-2007, 09:31 PM
Man i was just waiting to see the results there were other rumours u know people make mistakes sometime dam take it easy Baby pa Its life

PEACE MH. I just dispise any one that would hurt a woman and child.

11th Chamber
06-26-2007, 10:04 PM
this is from the WWE website...

On Saturday, June 23, Chris Benoit was slated to appear at a WWE live event in Beaumont, Texas. That afternoon, Benoit contacted WWE to inform them that his wife and child were ill, and that he would not be able to attend the show.

WWE executives rebooked Benoit’s flight for the following morning, allowing Benoit to miss the Beaumont event making alternate arrangements for him to attend the pay-per-view event in Houston on Sunday.

WWE employees attempted to confirm with Benoit his travel plans but were unable to contact him.

Early Sunday morning, between 3:51 and 3:58 a.m., Benoit sent five text messages to co-workers:

Text Message 1 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:53am)- Chris Benoit’s cell phone
“My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane, Fayetteville Georgia. 30215”

Text Message 2 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:53am)- Chris Benoit’s cell phone
“The dogs are in the enclosed pool area. Garage side door is open”

Text Message 3 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:54am)- Nancy Benoit’s cell phone
“My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane.
Fayetteville Georgia. 30215”

Text Message 4 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:55am)- Nancy Benoit’s cell phone
“My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane.
Fayetteville Georgia. 30215"

Text Message 5 to one co-worker (sent 6/24 at 3:58am)- Nancy Benoit’s cell phone
“My address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. Fayetteville Georgia. 30215”

Throughout the day on Sunday, WWE made numerous attempts to contact Benoit both at home and at local hospitals in the Atlanta area. As of 11:00 p.m., WWE officials were unable to establish contact with Chris Benoit.

At 12:30 p.m. on Monday, June 25, WWE officials were notified of the text messages sent to the co-workers the previous day. By 12:45 p.m., WWE had contacted Fayetteville County Sheriff’s office requesting they check on the Benoit family.

Fayetteville County Sheriffs office made contact with WWE at approximately 4:00 p.m. advising that they had entered the house of Chris Benoit and found three deceased bodies – an adult male, adult female and a male child. WWE was told that Benoit’s home was now considered a major crime scene.

The decision to cancel the live event scheduled in Corpus Christi that night was made between 4:00 and 5:00 p.m. In keeping with company policy, and with limited knowledge regarding facts of the case, WWE choose to air a memorial dedicated to the career of Chris Benoit. As facts emerged surrounding the case, all tributes to Chris Benoit were removed both on-air and on WWE.com.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its a shame that all of this happened. I met the dude once or twice back in the late 90's when my uncle worked with him. Seemed like a real nice guy.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-26-2007, 10:40 PM
Isn't it strange they always seem like nice guys?

mashqauck
06-27-2007, 12:37 AM
yo I mean i feel bad about this and it's pretty fucked up but i stopped watching wrestling a while back and i only liked a few dudes (sting, goldberg,etc) and my all time favourite Koji Kitao AKA Kim Chee who was in the wcw vs. nwo game on 64 back in the day.. Only character i'd ever play and he was by far the illest wrestler on the map! FUCK DA REST

RIP BENOIT THO

BUT FUCKED UP HE KILLED HIS WIFE AND KID

I CANT RESPECT THAT SHIT AT ALL!!1

brown_dogg
06-27-2007, 01:38 AM
That's some messed up shit. I wonder what the hell could've happened to him to drive him to that point? Honestly.

Sucks that they took away all the tributes and shit after they found out what he did. R.I.P to his fam.

wuswordz95
06-27-2007, 01:42 AM
BIG BEN VS WUSWORDZ95

15$ TO BEN..:hooray:

yeah big ben could use the 15 dollars. to fuck all those whores he post on the net. hey big ben fucking whores while u have a kid aint healthy. you moron. you think u can break my arm. oh please.

wuswordz95
06-27-2007, 01:45 AM

Whatever man, I'll shut you down quickly. I'm in cali and will be at rock the bells in SF. I'll bring my camera and if you're really serious. I'll chuck 'em and post pics of you with a swollen face. Maybe I'll break your arm for good measure that way you'll think twice about posting veil threats on the net.

P.S. Benoit is a faggot.

p.s yer going bald.

The Hound
06-27-2007, 03:20 AM
Isn't it strange they always seem like nice guys?

kinda pisses me off when someone does something bad, ie this, then all you hear is "oh he was a good natured person, loving, caring, it's not in his nature, he is nice" bla bla bla like it makes it any difference to the fact he actually did it? i never really respect wrestlers (only a few like the rock and hogan and ppl like them) as people, benoit sure won't be one of them now

Jeru
06-27-2007, 03:31 AM
yeah big ben could use the 15 dollars. to fuck all those whores he post on the net. hey big ben fucking whores while u have a kid aint healthy. you moron. you think u can break my arm. oh please.

LOL, Ben would fuck you up

NIGHT MAYOR
06-27-2007, 04:36 AM
MAYBE ITS A COVER-UP BY THE CIA!

maybe he did'nt do it, why does mr.mma have on boxing gloves if he's try'na look tough, why are some peoples nicks on this site white when mines yellow, im not chinease, what movie is that GIF. from BB? why havent i showered yet its 6:35pm - why does heat only post gay things - he must have a large collection of men material at his disposal.

GET BACK AT ME WITH THE ANSWERS

or i will threaten to kick your ass. THATS RIGHT!

P-E-A-C-E <read it

NIGHT MAYOR
06-27-2007, 04:37 AM
you watch Micheal More will do a doco on steroids now. hahaha

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-27-2007, 10:35 AM
SUCK IT UP BITCH!
p.s yer going bald.

WUTANG HAIR AINT NUTTIN FUCK WIT!

Scribbles
06-27-2007, 10:51 AM
Hmmm.....

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/detailedbenoittimeline

tekunique
06-27-2007, 11:28 AM
you watch Micheal More will do a doco on steroids now. hahaha
haha

wuswordz95
06-27-2007, 12:05 PM

you have no idea what im capable of doing buddy. you never met me buddy.

wuswordz95
06-27-2007, 12:07 PM
[QUOTE=bigben;837134]SUCK IT UP BITCH!

thats what you are.

Jeru
06-27-2007, 12:17 PM

Buddy, you have no idea what Ben can do either buddy, so buddy buddy, saying I'm not capable of knowing what you can do buddy, you, buddy, don't know what Ben can do, buddy.

Love, your buddy

IrOnMaN
06-27-2007, 12:24 PM
Bigben vs Wuswordz95

^^I want to see these guys go at it! Entertainment at its best. :b

tekunique
06-27-2007, 12:29 PM
"My Buddy"

http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper143/stills/1pv4jni3.gif

CEITEDMOFO
06-27-2007, 12:30 PM
Ironman Is A 20 Yr Old Faggit, Pretty Much Any Wu Fan Who Has A "teen" In There Age Is A Giant Jew

Eleventeens Never Bought Cuban Linx, They Was Busy Watching Power Rangers Or Some Gay Cartoons

IrOnMaN
06-27-2007, 02:04 PM
Ironman Is A 20 Yr Old Faggit, Pretty Much Any Wu Fan Who Has A "teen" In There Age Is A Giant Jew

Eleventeens Never Bought Cuban Linx, They Was Busy Watching Power Rangers Or Some Gay Cartoons

It's clearly that you're a weak S.O.B. Obivously, I was joking around, you cock lover. Thanks.

P.S. Don't start something you can't finish.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-27-2007, 03:00 PM

You are capable of getting beat down and pulling a Screech..." I WILL CONTACT MY LAWYERS IF YOU TOUCH ME."

thats what you are.

WHAT A PEE WEE HERMAN

CEITEDMOFO
06-27-2007, 06:16 PM
http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/uploads/monthly_06_2007/post-856-1182979932.gif

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-27-2007, 06:35 PM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a256/Riukken/1182919324656.jpg

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/7/7e/Chris_Benoit_Shining.jpg

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-27-2007, 09:03 PM
Try again wunerdz when you can muster a decent response

oDoUoSoKo
06-27-2007, 09:16 PM
dude u really have to understand things like that arent just disrespectful to Benoit, its also maaad disrespectful towards his wife and kid....and u said u despise anyone who would do that...i understand...really...im on ur side when it comes to that...but those pics are kind of overdoing it....whatever man...go through ur shit...juan.

IrOnMaN
06-27-2007, 09:24 PM
dude u really have to understand things like that arent just disrespectful to Benoit, its also maaad disrespectful towards his wife and kid....and u said u despise anyone who would do that...i understand...really...im on ur side when it comes to that...but those pics are kind of overdoing it....whatever man...go through ur shit...juan.

You're 100% correct, my friend.:thumbup:

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-27-2007, 09:24 PM
Humor is a grey area when dealing with death.
I find these pics fine.
Now, posting a pic of his child or wife is a line I won't cross.

11th Chamber
06-27-2007, 11:56 PM

exactly what im thinkin. It wouldent be so funny if a cat on here photoshopped some of the pics of Ben's kids that he always likes to post.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-28-2007, 01:27 AM
exactly what im thinkin. It wouldent be so funny if a cat on here photoshopped some of the pics of Ben's kids that he always likes to post.

This is out of context I've never posted his children.

NIGHT MAYOR
06-28-2007, 02:34 AM
MAYBE ITS A COVER-UP BY THE CIA!

maybe he did'nt do it, why does mr.mma have on boxing gloves if he's try'na look tough, why are some peoples nicks on this site white when mines yellow, im not chinease, what movie is that GIF. from BB? why havent i showered yet its 6:35pm - why does heat only post gay things - he must have a large collection of men material at his disposal.

GET BACK AT ME WITH THE ANSWERS

or i will threaten to kick your ass. THATS RIGHT!

P-E-A-C-E <read it

Big Ben

*claps hands twice*

answers. movie and why aint i white ?!? :vroar:

The Hound
06-28-2007, 05:03 AM
the white name is the veteran status shit, i think you had to of joined before january 05 to be classed as veteran, NOW COOK ME SOME FLY RIII BITCH lol

NIGHT MAYOR
06-28-2007, 05:38 AM
bullocks to that. ahhh fuck it black n gold is me hometown collours

you realy need to take that video outcha sig, shits whack yo. (american talk rocks aye)/(

The Hound
06-28-2007, 05:55 AM
wotchu talkn bout foo', shitz doper than a muhfucka ganja farm playa, back up off a ma sig hater

haha yeah, you're right, it is cool

MsRzaRecTaH
06-28-2007, 09:59 AM
.yo shits fucked up.. but the baby and wife obviously didnt deserve it..
and ben quit making me laugh

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-28-2007, 10:31 AM
Big Ben

*claps hands twice*

answers. movie and why aint i white ?!? :vroar:

The Movie is called Irreversible. w/ Monica Belluci.

Frank Drebin
06-28-2007, 10:35 AM

i aint taking sides in this fight i couldnt care less who would fuck who up, but how do you know Ben would "fuck up" this other dude? Is Ben a big dude and this dude a small ass dude? Whuts the scenario?

tekunique
06-28-2007, 10:42 AM
whack
"whack" is a mob slang.
"wack" is a hip hop slang.

:)

Jeru
06-28-2007, 10:43 AM
i aint taking sides in this fight i couldnt care less who would fuck who up, but how do you know Ben would "fuck up" this other dude? Is Ben a big dude and this dude a small ass dude? Whuts the scenario?

I dunno LOL but bigger than Ben is animal like LOL

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-28-2007, 11:20 AM
.yo shits fucked up.. but the baby and wife obviously didnt deserve it..
and ben quit making me laugh

I love making you laugh.

On a serious note... Its says Bitch Benoit injected steroids into his son. They apparantly found needle marks on his son. WHat a DEVIL

L~>1<~NKS
06-28-2007, 12:32 PM
Like I said...... Classic.

On a serious note though: FUCK Benoit's soul, straight up...... or actually straight DOWN.... burn you fuck.

For those of you who are stupid enough to think it's BECAUSE of the steriods, fuck that.... I don't care what sport you in - that shit's cheatin', that shit will eat you up inside like any drug eventually. Jus keep it natural and stop weryin' bout what other mufuckaz think - even if it pays bills - yeah that's right - even if it pays your bills. Nicca you gotta be the boss of you. You can't let nobody be the boss of you, FUCK THAT. Do you, be ur self, if people don't like you being urself FUCK 'EM.... FUCK 'EM UP AGAINST THE WALL, WIT HANCUFFS ON, AND A BLIND FOLD OVER THEY EYES.... that's all you gotta do.

Shout to Bernie Mac.

DJMethods
06-28-2007, 04:19 PM
Big Ben reminds me of B Real.

Oh yeah, fuck Benoit

MsRzaRecTaH
06-28-2007, 04:36 PM
I love making you laugh.

On a serious note... Its says Bitch Benoit injected steroids into his son. They apparantly found needle marks on his son. WHat a DEVIL

AWW I miss coming to this site! Hope everyone is well :p

L~>1<~NKS
06-28-2007, 05:09 PM
WPA8KOwCSUA

It's commercials like that (the real 1nes) - that have kiddz doin' drugz in the first place. Especially the 1nes on weed. Corny asses.

wuswordz95
06-28-2007, 11:37 PM

yep yer 100 percent right. rip benoit. nancy and daniel.

wuswordz95
06-28-2007, 11:40 PM

ima big dude some say i have a few loose screws in my head so i dont know what that would mean when it comes to a brutal fight.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-29-2007, 12:55 AM
ridiculous... injecting your son with steroids? fucking hell...

i didnt want to say this, but this kind of shit really does only happen in america.

TSA
06-29-2007, 12:57 AM
its that crossface man, they should have tapped out before it was too late

NY_Mami
06-29-2007, 12:59 AM
its that crossface man, they should have tapped out before it was too late

Somebody said that earlier on the WWE website....... But I saw Vince and Linda doin' damage control this mornin'..... now they under attack for the steroid use......

Hellspawn
06-29-2007, 05:21 AM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a256/Riukken/1182919324656.jpg

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/7/7e/Chris_Benoit_Shining.jpg

LOL :) thats hard!!!

Frank Drebin
06-29-2007, 07:24 AM
ima big dude some say i have a few loose screws in my head so i dont know what that would mean when it comes to a brutal fight.

cause i dunno why everyone saying that Ben would kick the dudes ass when im sure people in here have never met. i mean from the sounds of it, its like Ben has a rep for being an amazing fighter or something i just wanna know why he has that rep

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-29-2007, 10:42 AM
cause i dunno why everyone saying that Ben would kick the dudes ass when im sure people in here have never met. i mean from the sounds of it, its like Ben has a rep for being an amazing fighter or something i just wanna know why he has that rep

Because I'm just DIESEL like that.}:T

tekunique
06-29-2007, 10:45 AM
ben fill in the empty spaces in your hair so it blends more with the "W" ROFLMAO

u crazy son..

NY_Mami
06-29-2007, 11:15 AM
ben fill in the empty spaces in your hair so it blends more with the "W" ROFLMAO

u crazy son..

LMAO..........

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-29-2007, 01:26 PM
FUCK IT...THIS IS IN BAD TASTE BUT I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ANYMORE, AND FUCK ANY OF YOU WHO SAY BEN THAT'S FUCKED UP WHAT IF... SOMEONE DID THAT TO YOUR CHILDREN. YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M NO MURDERING SACK OF SHIT SO FUCK OFF.

http://xs216.xs.to/xs216/07263/benoit3.jpg

CEITEDMOFO
06-29-2007, 01:30 PM
THATS HORRIBLE MAN

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/0/0d/BenoitSleeperHold.jpg

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-29-2007, 01:41 PM
HAHAHAHA^^

Guarded By Martyrs
06-29-2007, 08:39 PM
Some of you lot have some fucked up sense of humor.
How would you like it if one of you'r family, let alone 3 members were murdered?
Serious man you should not speak ill of the dead.

Its like when Eminem first came out, and people we doing shit that he says in his rhymes.Someone must have been seriously into wrestling and hated him.
But thats just sick up, people get too caught up in things.
That poor kid.

R.I.P. Chris,Nancy & Daniel

IronSheik
06-29-2007, 08:57 PM
http://i7.tinypic.com/53ztglx.jpg
http://images1.filecloud.com/500619/f3c01fdf011b8c8f77c2f19119e13223.gif
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b337/ShaneFalco/Random/Deadoit.jpg
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/8/86/Roid_rage.gif
http://i17.tinypic.com/5x8hw90.gif
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/6636/1182918371409ui4.jpg
http://www.upstandingfuckingcitizens.com/benoit_flyingheadbutt.gif
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l7/NakedReporta/come2daddy.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/DarthSirius/badbenoit.jpg

wuswordz95
06-29-2007, 09:48 PM
the weight machine suicide is funny. I just benit would nt have killed his family. why couldnt he have killed the boston red soxs.

Jeru
06-30-2007, 03:43 AM
Some of you lot have some fucked up sense of humor.
How would you like it if one of you'r family, let alone 3 members were murdered?
Serious man you should not speak ill of the dead.

Its like when Eminem first came out, and people we doing shit that he says in his rhymes.Someone must have been seriously into wrestling and hated him.
But thats just sick up, people get too caught up in things.
That poor kid.

R.I.P. Chris,Nancy & Daniel

Yo man 2 were killed by someone who they thought loved them.A father and a husband, defending that piece of shit is ridiculous.And all that bullshit about, oh we didn't know how he felt and shit...if you feel bad about yourself and you see no way out...kill yourself, but don't kill your child let alone your child and wife.That was a bitchmove and I hope Benoit fries for that.

IronSheik
06-30-2007, 04:23 AM
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/742/sadasdasdasdfv0.jpg

The Hound
06-30-2007, 04:34 AM
r-r-r-roid rage is giving me a fucking seizure ... yet i can't look away

Frank Drebin
06-30-2007, 04:58 AM
why people hating on Chris now? Na just kidding, but some of the stuff you guys are posting is pretty morbid and disrespectfull to his wife and kid

shaolinsword
06-30-2007, 07:52 AM
fuckin hell this is so distasteful

Guarded By Martyrs
06-30-2007, 12:42 PM
Yo man 2 were killed by someone who they thought loved them.A father and a husband, defending that piece of shit is ridiculous.And all that bullshit about, oh we didn't know how he felt and shit...if you feel bad about yourself and you see no way out...kill yourself, but don't kill your child let alone your child and wife.That was a bitchmove and I hope Benoit fries for that.

If he did kill his wife & kid then I couldn't agree with you more let the scum burn, BUT Is that what definatly happened?
I'm not defending him I'm just saying :

HOW CAN PEOPLE MAKE JOKES AND SHIT ABOUT SHIT LIKE THAT -
GOING OUT OF THEIR WAY TO PUT UP MESSED UP DOCTORED PICTURES
THAT IS ALL I'M SAYING.

Jeru
06-30-2007, 12:53 PM
You're questioning the facts?LOL.He deserves to be made fun of...he's a fucking coward...Actin tough on screen but offscreen a fucking cry baby who kills everyone he "loves" before killing himself.He did this to himself.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-30-2007, 12:59 PM
You're questioning the facts?LOL.He deserves to be made fun of...he's a fucking coward...Actin tough on screen but offscreen a fucking cry baby who kills everyone he "loves" before killing himself.He did this to himself.

I CONCUR..FUCK BENROID

The Hound
06-30-2007, 03:27 PM
why the fuck does everyone care, none of us knew him

wuswordz95
06-30-2007, 03:58 PM
my top 10 favroite benoit matches

CHRIS BENOIT VS

1. 2cold scorpio. super brawl 3.
2. eddie gurrero. monday nitro. 1995.
3. kurt angle. the iron man match.
4. sid vicious. souled out 2000
5. kurt angle. royal rumble 2003
6. bret hart. mayhem 99
7. chris jericho. royal rumble 01
8. vs shawn micahels triple h.
9.vs jushin liger
10. dean malenko. hog wild 96.

these are my heros.

the rza
chris benoit
david eckstein
darin erstad
elton brand
forest whitaker

maestro wooz
06-30-2007, 04:42 PM
eckstein's the only decent choice on that list

wuswordz95
06-30-2007, 04:49 PM
im glad u like atleast one guy from my list. a lot of people dont like eckstein cuz he looks like a loser but he aint.

maestro wooz
06-30-2007, 05:08 PM
hes got two rings, thats no coincidence.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-30-2007, 10:44 PM
my top 10 favroite benoit matches

CHRIS BENOIT VS

1. 2cold scorpio. super brawl 3.
2. eddie gurrero. monday nitro. 1995.
3. kurt angle. the iron man match.
4. sid vicious. souled out 2000
5. kurt angle. royal rumble 2003
6. bret hart. mayhem 99
7. chris jericho. royal rumble 01
8. vs shawn micahels triple h.
9.vs jushin liger
10. dean malenko. hog wild 96.

these are my heros.

the rza
chris benoit
david eckstein
darin erstad
elton brand
forest whitaker

Anyone who has a wrestler as his hero is reeking closet homosexual ...Did you also touch yourself while watching wrestling? fagmania "IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT"

EAGLE EYE
06-30-2007, 11:20 PM
Anyone who has a wrestler as his hero is reeking closet homosexual ...Did you also touch yourself while watching wrestling? fagmania "IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT"

Reading this made my entire month of June. This is fucking hilarious.

wuswordz95
07-01-2007, 12:55 AM

those are your opinions. any faggot like big bendejo ( that means stupid ass in spanish) that uses photoshoppe to overplay chris benoit's tragic incident is a nerd, dude how can u call me a nerd when I dont even know how to photo shoppe. you the nerd. youre the true fag here ,posting pics of benoit

for the record benoit is a inspiration to underdogs like me.
cuz im an underdog for life vato loco.
big bendejo likes goping to gay clubs and dancing to you turn me round round like a record baby round round.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-01-2007, 01:05 AM
those are your opinions. any faggot like big bendejo ( that means stupid ass in spanish) that uses photoshoppe to overplay chris benoit's tragic incident is a nerd, dude how can u call me a nerd when I dont even know how to photo shoppe. you the nerd. youre the true fag here ,posting pics of benoit

for the record benoit is a inspiration to underdogs like me.
cuz im an underdog for life vato loco.
big bendejo likes goping to gay clubs and dancing to you turn me round round like a record baby round round.

I'm a nerd for posting pics of YOUR HERO? wake up and smell the K Y jelly. YOU ARE A FAGOMANIC.
Not knowing how to use a program is obsolete. Upgrade your grey matter because one day it may matter

Inspiration? you are truly mislead and underestimated in your Dan Cooleyness.

And that song is a classic 80's song, I would defo dance to it you fucking lame as simpleton.

hectis
07-01-2007, 01:06 AM
Bigben Vs Wuswordz95 At The Next WU TANG CORP Ppv

Longbongcilvaringz
07-01-2007, 02:10 AM
if you have this guy as your hero you need to do some serious soul seeking.

how is a guy who murders his family, then commits suicide, a hero for the under dog.

fuck that.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-01-2007, 01:25 PM
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/5561/118305046112cz6.jpg

hectis
07-01-2007, 02:10 PM
Benoit took 'date-rape drug'

Sources: Wrestler mixed GHB & steroids

BY CHRISTIAN RED
DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER
Sunday, July 1st 2007, 4:00 AM

http://www.nydailynews.com/img/2007/07/01/amd_benoit.jpg Wrestler Chris Benoit, who cops say killed his wife and 7-year-old son before hanging himself, was abusing GHB (aka the "date-rape drug"), not to mention steroids, according to sources.

When authorities raided the Georgia home of wrestler Chris Benoit last week, they discovered a stockpile of anabolic steroids and prescription drugs, enough to spark the theory that Benoit descended into a violent "roid rage" and, police say, murdered his wife and 7-year-old son and then killed himself.
But in the wake of the lurid events that played out in suburban Atlanta last weekend, the Daily News has learned that another drug may have been part of a deadly cocktail that could have caused Benoit to snap. According to sources familiar with his drug regimen, Benoit was a known abuser of the drug gamma-hydroxybutyrate - or GHB, also known as the "date-rape drug." Benoit was known to have used GHB with former wrestler "Gentleman" Chris Adams when both men competed for the now-defunct World Championship Wrestling (WCW) in the late '90s. They used the drug together until Adams' death in 2001, according to sources who knew both men, and friends say Benoit was still using it as recently as two years ago.
"Benoit was a GHB user and he did it with Chris Adams," the source told The News. "The question is, does GHB use play into what happened (in Fayetteville)?"
Authorities are still waiting for toxicology results on Benoit - whose stage name was "The Canadian Crippler" - but would be unable to detect GHB in his system without a complicated test conducted on his hair sample. Still, Benoit's past use of GHB opens up the seamy side of the wrestling world - one filled with hulking men who pile-drive their opponents while scantily clad women parade nearby. Professional wrestling is a "sport" that has long been saddled with accusations of rampant steroid and drug use.
"Everybody in the wrestling business had a liking for GHB back (in the '90s)," says a Benoit family friend. "The whole business was on it." GHB, which increases sexual prowess and boosts energy among other effects, is a Schedule I controlled substance commonly referred to as the "date-rape drug" and is illegal. The Benoit family friend corresponded with Nancy Benoit just weeks before her death but noticed nothing unusual. "She told me, 'I'm driving Chris crazy, but it's a short trip,'" the friend says with a laugh. "I don't think this is a monster acting out. I really don't buy that."
The same cannot be said for the British-born Adams, who was indicted on manslaughter charges after his girlfriend, Linda Kaphengst, died of a GHB-alcohol overdose in April 2000. But before Adams could stand trial, he was involved in a violent scuffle with friend Brent Parnell, before Parnell shot Adams to death with a .38-caliber gun in late 2001 near Dallas. Mickey Grant, a Texas-based filmmaker who recently completed a documentary on Adams, says that "both Chris's (Adams and Benoit) were friends at WCW" and that another wrestler confided to Grant that Benoit and Adams were "G buddies," a reference to GHB's common street name.
Grant, who knew Adams for over two decades, says he never saw the two wrestlers using the drug, but was devastated by Adams' "life gone to hell" as a result of his GHB addiction. "G, in my opinion, is a far worse drug than even crack (cocaine)," says Grant.
In the Benoit case, authorities found Nancy with her feet and wrists bound, and indications are Benoit used a chord to strangle her while applying his knee to her back. Daniel was suffocated. After the murders, Benoit reportedly placed a Bible next to each body and later hung himself using a weight-machine pulley in his workout room.
If Benoit was indeed still using GHB - or if he was trying to kick a habit and suffering from withdrawal - it is likely he would have become violent.
"You see guys that are on (GHB) who go on rages," says Trinka Porrata, a retired Los Angeles police detective who is president of the non-profit Project GHB and who has counseled and detoxed GHB addicts, including several professional wrestlers. "But another possibility, which is more likely, is GHB withdrawal. If (Benoit) tried to stop using it and went into withdrawal, that would explain the bizarre behavior - the text messages, the Bible and the suicide especially. You can suffer a terrible depression coming off this stuff. It's not a quit cold turkey drug."
Porrata adds that it is not uncommon for GHB users to add methamphetamine into the mix, and that meth abuse often contributes to bizarre acts involving religion.
"The question everybody asks is, 'How in the hell could you kill your son?' Well, in a meth psychosis, your son could be the devil. That can happen quite easily," says Porrata.
Benoit composed a bizarre series of text messages to several colleagues during the weekend of his killing spree, including one where he wrote out his full, formal Georgia address. In another, he stated that "the dogs are in the enclosed pool area. Garage side door is open." In a voice mail to a colleague, Benoit said "I love you," which the colleague said was "out of context."
Porrata says that the more severe state of GHB withdrawal - as opposed to addiction - requires at least a 14-day detox period under the care of a physician or health professional. She says the suffering is more intense and debilitating than coming off a heroin addiction. "There's sweating, your blood pressure rises in days one and two," Porrata says. "Then the psychosis starts. Days four, five and six are the worst. You hallucinate and there can often be violence accompanied with it. By day 11, the head starts to clear, but you are left with an intense depression."
The Georgia medical offices of Benoit's personal physician, Dr. Phil Astin, were raided by Drug Enforcement Agency agents Thursday, but the records remain sealed. Astin has stated that he has prescribed testosterone to Benoit, who had low levels attributed to rampant steroid use. Fayette County District Attorney Scott Ballard and Lt. Tommy Pope of the Fayette County Sheriff's Office did not return calls from The News, and it is unclear if authorities were planning to test Benoit for GHB use. Many law enforcement agencies, Porrata says, still fail to administer the test.
Michael Benoit, the wrestler's father, said last week that he hopes toxicology tests will help explain his son's actions.
Says Porrata: "We try to put things in our own terms, 'Well, I couldn't kill my own child.' Yeah, but if you were on GHB or were psychotic, a mental illness or (something) drug-induced, it's not a rational act. It doesn't excuse it, but you can't explain it on your own moral values."

TUCO
07-01-2007, 11:59 PM
im not judging his crazy phase before his death
but even so.....why take a middle-class, well bred, athletic, entertainer, successfully rich, famous man as ur inspiration for an underdog???
why not look out ya window at the TRUE hardworking inspirations
ur own blue-collar hispanics wuswords
u lookin for inspiration in a well-pampered family man??? c'mon yo
yea we all heard his story of "working hard" for 15 years so he can hold a damn belt
thats ur idea of hardworking???
when most of us latinos breaking our backs just to make ends meet evry day

Chris Benoit was never a hero to me....he was simply a great entertainer and athlete who i happened to grow into a big fan of
thats where it ends
he killed his wife, son, and himself
dude fucked his way outta heaven while his family waves goodbye on their way to heaven
thats his personal life and who am i to dwell on that if he aint my blood or my friend
look for REAL heroes and inspirations

TUCO
07-02-2007, 12:00 AM
btw Ben.....ur killin me with those pics man :D

NY_Mami
07-02-2007, 12:30 AM

LMAO..... I mean come on......... those are just men in underwear........

2L8Lit da croatianMC
07-02-2007, 12:33 AM
Benoit was one big nasty muscular monster...

NY_Mami
07-02-2007, 12:34 AM
Benoit was one big nasty muscular monster...

Short too......

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-02-2007, 12:43 AM
im not judging his crazy phase before his death
but even so.....why take a middle-class, well bred, athletic, entertainer, successfully rich, famous man as ur inspiration for an underdog???
why not look out ya window at the TRUE hardworking inspirations
ur own blue-collar hispanics wuswords
u lookin for inspiration in a well-pampered family man??? c'mon yo
yea we all heard his story of "working hard" for 15 years so he can hold a damn belt
thats ur idea of hardworking???
when most of us latinos breaking our backs just to make ends meet evry day

Chris Benoit was never a hero to me....he was simply a great entertainer and athlete who i happened to grow into a big fan of
thats where it ends
he killed his wife, son, and himself
dude fucked his way outta heaven while his family waves goodbye on their way to heaven
thats his personal life and who am i to dwell on that if he aint my blood or my friend
look for REAL heroes and inspirations

Well said TUCO

CEITEDMOFO
07-02-2007, 08:10 AM
Ny Mami Just Made Me Throw Up In My Mouth

NY_Mami
07-02-2007, 08:58 AM
Ny Mami Just Made Me Throw Up In My Mouth

Good for me then.........

L~>1<~NKS
07-02-2007, 11:30 AM
Whut would you consider short?

And are you more concerned about verticle height or horizontal height??

tekunique
07-02-2007, 11:38 AM
plays "wind beneath my wings" for wuswords...

lol

NY_Mami
07-02-2007, 12:21 PM
Whut would you consider short?

And are you more concerned about verticle height or horizontal height??

Verticle.....

L~>1<~NKS
07-02-2007, 02:45 PM
Damn.

Roman Deini
07-02-2007, 04:09 PM
benoit was a roided up dwarf. dude even used fucking ghb the rape drug....

wuswordz95
07-02-2007, 06:53 PM
if you have this guy as your hero you need to do some serious soul seeking.

how is a guy who murders his family, then commits suicide, a hero for the under dog.

fuck that.

im overlooking looking that. i only see the postives not the negatives

wuswordz95
07-02-2007, 07:03 PM
I'm a nerd for posting pics of YOUR HERO? wake up and smell the K Y jelly. YOU ARE A FAGOMANIC.
Not knowing how to use a program is obsolete. Upgrade your grey matter because one day it may matter

Inspiration? you are truly mislead and underestimated in your Dan Cooleyness.

And that song is a classic 80's song, I would defo dance to it you fucking lame as simpleton.

there you go again talking in nerd talk. what the hell is grey matter? dan cooleyness. your dream is to date with bill gates huh? .

yeah dumbass benoit life is an inspiration to me. not his final chapter.
I still have my living heros like david eckstein the rza .
fuck showboats like kobe bryant.

well i knew ud liked that song

WIA
07-02-2007, 07:18 PM

What?? You just ignore the fact that he murdered his fam? That's a bit ridonkulous. Am I missing something here?

Alls I know is that man had to have some fucked up brain chemistry going on, whether it's steroids or drugs or whatnot. Feel sorry for 'em all. I read that his wife saw it coming a few days before and was trying to get away. Don't know if it's fact though. A real tragedy.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-02-2007, 07:54 PM
there you go again talking in nerd talk. what the hell is grey matter? dan cooleyness. your dream is to date with bill gates huh? .

YOU ARE RETARDED BEYOND BELIEF.

Grey matter is your brain stoopid

Do us all a favor and stop posting here. Go post on campgary

hectis
07-02-2007, 08:34 PM

how can u over look what he did he killed his wife and his child i know he is one of your heros but u cant overlook that

What?? You just ignore the fact that he murdered his fam? That's a bit ridonkulous. Am I missing something here?

Alls I know is that man had to have some fucked up brain chemistry going on, whether it's steroids or drugs or whatnot. Feel sorry for 'em all. I read that his wife saw it coming a few days before and was trying to get away. Don't know if it's fact though. A real tragedy.

this is a sad story i wish he could have got help before this all happend

FatherSl!me
07-02-2007, 09:10 PM
FUCK BENOIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tekunique
07-03-2007, 01:28 AM

yo son, u can like who you like but check it, the ultimate warrior was one of my ildos at that time when i was into WWF... but its a period... when we grow up no matter how much we liked some things when we was young, we learn to let go.. i know its hard to detatch your emotions but considering a "WWF Wrestler" as one of your "heroes" let alone having your "heroes" alone is pretty fucking retarded for me... did he do anything for you personally that you are attatced on that level ?

lol

IronSheik
07-03-2007, 04:35 AM
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb74/mnstot/christry.jpg

NIGHT MAYOR
07-03-2007, 04:51 AM
The Movie is called Irreversible. w/ Monica Belluci.

thank you - looks like some fuct up shit - proceed with the funny photoshop work.

Frank Drebin
07-03-2007, 07:05 AM
thank you - looks like some fuct up shit - proceed with the funny photoshop work.

whuts up Fred good to see you still around. U guys getting flooding where you at? Heard its real bad in Aussie at the mo?

The Hound
07-03-2007, 07:21 AM
the floods happend a few weeks back, shit was crazy in sydney, i donno bout where freddy is, down here was fuckin off its rocket

btw, someone make this a classic, this wu swordz is getting sonned on the regular

Jeru
07-03-2007, 07:28 AM
...what the hell is grey matter?...

LMFAO :lmao: you dunno what grey matter means?LMFAO, read a book you fag instead of making gods out of killers, fuckwod.

wuswordz95
07-03-2007, 05:15 PM
LMFAO :lmao: you dunno what grey matter means?LMFAO, read a book you fag instead of making gods out of killers, fuckwod.

like i said i aint a computer nerd. so go on and jump off a bridge with yer boyfreind big bendejo

wuswordz95
07-03-2007, 05:17 PM
YOU ARE RETARDED BEYOND BELIEF.

Grey matter is your brain stoopid

Do us all a favor and stop posting here. Go post on campgary

and your ass is blinded by hatred. need i say no more.

btw fuck that monica belluici crappy movie. that movie is total bullshit!!!

Jeru
07-03-2007, 05:17 PM
LOL, you don't need to be a computer nerd to know what grey matter is

wuswordz95
07-03-2007, 05:23 PM
yo son, u can like who you like but check it, the ultimate warrior was one of my ildos at that time when i was into WWF... but its a period... when we grow up no matter how much we liked some things when we was young, we learn to let go.. i know its hard to detatch your emotions but considering a "WWF Wrestler" as one of your "heroes" let alone having your "heroes" alone is pretty fucking retarded for me... did he do anything for you personally that you are attatced on that level ?

lol yeah he motivated me. hes like the movie remember the titans and rudy all roll in to one.

wuswordz95
07-03-2007, 05:25 PM
LOL, you don't need to be a computer nerd to watch greys anantomy

word dude you watch that show?

i like katherine heigl tities.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-03-2007, 05:28 PM
yeah he motivated me. hes like the movie remember the titans and rudy all roll in to one.

WHAT A GAY ASS STATEMENT
Just face it you wished he was alive so you could suck his cock.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-03-2007, 05:29 PM
and your ass is blinded by hatred. need i say no more.

btw fuck that monica belluici crappy movie. that movie is total bullshit!!!

hectis
07-03-2007, 05:31 PM
hmmmmmm

hectis
07-03-2007, 05:32 PM
lmao at the title of this thread

wuswordz95
07-03-2007, 05:47 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. god the moderaters changed the title of this thread. come on people stop hating.

coming soon to nbc this fall. 3 gays and a bucket of kool aid.

staring myself, benoit and a gay porn star. occasional appearences with any fag that likes jayz. i thinks its crassx?

yeah dont forget to watch this new fall hit

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-03-2007, 06:53 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. god the moderaters changed the title of this thread. come on people stop hating.

coming soon to nbc this fall. 3 gays and a bucket of kool aid.

staring myself, benoit and a gay porn star. occasional appearences with any fag that likes jayz. i thinks its crassx?

yeah dont forget to watch this new fall hit

:)9:( :)9:(

TUCO
07-03-2007, 07:16 PM
The RZA????
u killin me with ur "heroes" wuswordz
u got a baseball player, a drugged up rich wrestler, and hip-hop's worst businessman as ur idols
i aint tryna diss or nada.....but c'mon

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-03-2007, 08:45 PM
The RZA????
u got a baseball player, a drugged up rich wrestler, and hip-hop's worst businessman as ur idols

Face it TUCO he's a brainwashed moron...I'm just calling a spade a spade so to speak.

wuswordz95
07-03-2007, 09:59 PM
brained washed? somebody got dropped on the head.
lets go through my heros list
1. benoit some what popular but not as popular as hulk hogan and the rock
2. david eckstein one of the hardest working baseball players not as opular as derek jeter.
3. elton brand. very underated talent is no lebron or kobe.
4. the rza well i guess in the mid late 90's he was popular. true he is a bad bussinessman. he kept it strictly hip hop. he had p diidys mindset. then maybe the wu would still be a mainstream succces.

all of my heros arent even popular or would be considerd.
if i was brainwashed i would watch american idol . have a kobe bryant poster in my room. wear a derek jeter jersey. buy that crappy monica belluci movie

FatherSl!me
07-03-2007, 10:07 PM
4. the rza well i guess in the mid late 90's he was popular. true he is a bad bussinessman. he kept it strictly hip hop. he had p diidys mindset. then maybe the wu would still be a mainstream succces.

:? u serious??!!!!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-03-2007, 10:47 PM
2. david eckstein one of the hardest working baseball players not as opular as derek jeter.

if i was brainwashed i would watch american idol . have a kobe bryant poster in my room. wear a derek jeter jersey. buy that crappy monica belluci movie

if i was brainwashed i would watch wrestling . have a chris benoit poster in my room. wear a david eckstein jersey. buy that crappy monica belluci movie-who buys gifs???
*corrected

The Hound
07-03-2007, 10:53 PM
lmao this shit is classic

hectis
07-04-2007, 01:27 PM

so u wish the rza would have been a commercial and dancing in every video?

IRONFLAGCHIEF36
07-04-2007, 09:40 PM
fuck steroids

L~>1<~NKS
07-05-2007, 11:21 AM
Yo I've only read a few of Wuwordz posts on here - especially the opinions on RZA.... and I can safely conclude that he's a wacko.

Jeru
07-05-2007, 11:25 AM
Yo I've only read a few of Wuwordz posts on here - especially the opinions on RZA.... and I can safely conclude that he's a wacko.

Join the club we've got jackets :D

wuswordz95
07-05-2007, 11:08 PM
so u wish the rza would have been a commercial and dancing in every video?

no just wiser

IRONFLAGCHIEF36
07-05-2007, 11:13 PM
The RZA????

elton brand plays basketball not baseball, tssk tssk!

hectis
07-06-2007, 12:52 AM
no just wiser

that is some dumb shit u typed there

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-06-2007, 01:42 PM
Notice how he ignored my post.

NY_Mami
07-06-2007, 01:44 PM
LMFAO at this thread... but the dog ate all the left over steroids....

http://i15.tinypic.com/52nda1g.jpg

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-06-2007, 03:01 PM
HAHAHAHA

That dog is next on wuswordz list of hero's

Jeru
07-06-2007, 03:03 PM
Lmfao

hectis
07-06-2007, 03:24 PM

HAHAHAHA

hahahaha

NY_Mami
07-07-2007, 12:15 AM
HAHAHAHA

LMFAO!!!!!......

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
07-07-2007, 09:32 PM
lesson #1: dont take ghb

lesson #2: some people live in denial

wuswordz95
07-08-2007, 03:12 PM
Big Ben Is Like Todays Commerical Rap Music. Sorry!!!!
Haha I Made A Funny

IrOnMaN
07-08-2007, 04:10 PM

Fake. Nice try, though.

wuswordz95
07-09-2007, 06:30 PM
[B][COLOR="Plum"]Hail king wu swordz. you are not fucked up in the head. i am the one fucked up in the head I have nothing better to do but to glorify his murders

what a loser. bown down to the king

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-09-2007, 06:49 PM
You're an imbecile...That is all

wuswordz95
07-09-2007, 09:17 PM
it was apleasure beefing with bigben. this has got go in the books of the greatest beefs in hip hop history

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-09-2007, 11:28 PM
yes, it was entertaining...

:dead: