PDA

View Full Version : Wat does this mean?

Crackspace
06-27-2007, 01:02 AM
Ghostface & Raekwon subliminally dissed The Notorious B.I.G. in several songs, most notably on Only Built 4 Cuban Linx' "Shark Niggaz (Biters)" skit, where the pair make angry reference to use of Nas' cover art aesthetics (a portrait of the artist as a young child or infant). Nas refers to this episode in his song "Last Real Nigga Alive" (on God's Son), where he confirms the tensions between Raekwon, Ghost and the Notorious B.I.G., stating: "...that's when Ghostface said it on 'The Purple Tape'/Bad Boy biting Nas album cover, wait...". (Note: On "Ice Water" off of Only Built 4 Cuban Linx... Raekwon says "To top it all off, beef with White (Frank White - Biggie's alias)/pullin' bleach out, tryna throw it in my eyesight". Biggie then responds on "Kick in the Door" by saying "Fuck that, why try? Throw bleach in your eye"). Biggie later claimed he was a huge fan of Wu Tang, did a song with Method Man on his debut album, RZA produced a song on his sophmore album, and performed live with ODB.

what is that suppose to mean?

The Hound
06-27-2007, 01:09 AM
haha wikipedia strikes again, i dont know if it was an incident, it was all shit though

RAMESH
06-27-2007, 05:50 AM
it means rae & ghost are better mc's than big

Tetsuo
06-27-2007, 06:19 AM
What's to figure out?

Dough Snatcher
06-27-2007, 07:09 AM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38241