PDA

View Full Version : Who's The Future Of Hip-Hop

GhostfaceKillah199
07-26-2005, 04:57 PM
In a good way of course, what newer group or MC(since 2000 or more recent) do y'all think is gonna carry hip hop in the near future? I think Slum Village has the best chance, and I would really like to hear them on top. They got that native tongues type of vibe, lyrically T3 is good(wasn't that good but is improving with every album) and Elzhi is one of the best MC's I ever heard, I won't even lie. Trinity(Past, Present, and Future) and Detroit Deli are definitely personal classics in my book.

Hit me up on you're opinions on who should represent what hip hop should be when most of the older gods fade away and/or retire. peace.

pussy-with-teeth
07-26-2005, 05:08 PM
kanye

tical2000
07-26-2005, 05:11 PM
slum village......are you serious? those dudes are aight, but seem washed up to me

Hip hop is going into the toilet......all these young cats just see hip hop as a way to make money, and are more than happy to follow the formula or staus quo of what is going on today with hip hop jingles and corporate endorsements........like look at the last 3-4 years, all the new cats are garbage ie) Cassidy, Chingy, Lil Flip, etc...........these cats are considered what is hot, and they are more than happy to do hip-pop to make cash

Hip Hop is in trouble

dojo_pros
07-26-2005, 05:19 PM
immortal technique
with close seconds 50 hahahahahaaaa fuck that!

cap
07-26-2005, 05:36 PM
although he's been around for a while now i'd have to say...Q-UNIQUE

P3T3R BARK3R
07-26-2005, 06:17 PM
stonesthrow records will carry on true hiphop

just my humble opinion.

and we all hope the wu is gonna strike back...

faderlaceratah
07-26-2005, 07:49 PM
I'm pretty sure slum village broke up for the most part.. there's only like 2 guys left in it.. as for the future of hip hop.. I'm lookin at MF Doom, Madlib, Jedi Mind Tricks, Non Phixion, etc.. most underground cats are holding it down for real hip hop.. most of the shit on tv is wack..

JOHNNY_TICAL
07-26-2005, 07:56 PM
I Would.. Say.. Kanye...// Wit That Real Sound....// Also I Would Say... // Cats U Think Have Really Ill Lyrics.. /// Like Though Sum May Be .// Mainstream..// U Can Tell Apart.. // The Real From The Fake..!

Peace ..!!!!

GhostfaceKillah199
07-26-2005, 07:58 PM
I'm pretty sure slum village broke up for the most part.. there's only like 2 guys left in it..they did. bataan left cuz he's messed up(I guess he's skitzofrentic) and dilla left to do his own thing but is still gonna give them some beats. They still a group(elzhi and t3) though, they're gonna drop a mixtape(prequel to a classic) soon. peace

JOHNNY_TICAL
07-26-2005, 07:58 PM
Also... I Think The Future. Is Probably Sum 1 That Isnt Even Around.. Yet ...that Just Comes.. Wit Str8 Originality .. They Probably... The Ones. Becoming The Next Great M C .. !

GreenPoop!
07-26-2005, 08:01 PM
Dizzee Rascal?? lol?

Never heard him but he's got good reviews. I guess I'll check him out.

IvanKorbi
07-26-2005, 08:22 PM
I'm waiting for the next pharoahe monch LP to save hip-hop. If anyone could do it, gots to be him.

staycreepin_n_silence
07-26-2005, 08:24 PM
kill that noise we dont know who will be the future only until then

KBOS
07-26-2005, 08:24 PM
Slum village is pretty good, but I couldn't see them getting real big or anything. Nas said Quan was the future of hip-hop but I don't really know

GhostfaceKillah199
07-26-2005, 08:38 PM
kill that noise we dont know who will be the future only until thenwell obviously, unless some cats on here have prophetic visions. I'm basically askin out of these new cats since the new millenium, who do you think is gonna rise up for the art and be on top. I'm sure we all know artists that are evolving and capable of great things and could make a prediction of their success, just like athletes and teams. it's a simple question bro. peace.

GhostfaceKillah199
07-26-2005, 08:42 PM
oh shit, I really gotta say Joe Budden, that dude is definitely goin' somewhere. hell of a battler, can make those club jams(but still spit tight lyrics), and he has alotta thoughtful songs. I know he only dropped 1 album and alot of mixtape ish, but he is a complete artist. peace

newsusw
07-26-2005, 11:34 PM
the future of hip hop is gottta be a long list of dope rappers and crewsEXmpl....sagefrancis, eydea, qual-typical cats, slug, brotha ali, robust, mestizo, kanye with respect to chicago scene plus he keeps it oldskool by still digging in crates to find that perfect sample... q-unique, necro, immortal technique, anticon, arsonist, so many new yet so many older repected mcs
with alot to say like Big Jiuce, murs, psycho realm, visionaries, deliquent habits,
living legends, capital d,, j-live, so many rappers so little time....
just thought I'd lay out a couple off the dome%

almost forgot the future of hip hop is on this site... atleast it's what they all claim## @@@ keep at it I know I am... peace to all the real crews who make their own beats themselves,
set show dates themselves,and say fuck the major labels. But most of all to those who keep hip hop the way it should be raw.. cause no mattter how much knowledge you kick% when live people just want to hear a motherfucker rip it.. .......peace

newsone#unspoken words%%music for the mass@@##

P3T3R BARK3R
07-26-2005, 11:40 PM
^^^

W O R D

mashqauck
07-27-2005, 01:28 AM
yall heard faggy fag? check him out on soundclick, dope rhymes for a fudgepacker

R3beLuTionAry
07-27-2005, 02:22 AM
stonesthrow records will carry on true hiphop

just my humble opinion.

and we all hope the wu is gonna strike back...

Yes, Stones Throw knows what good music is and will keep doing it. They have always kept it real, and with their loyalty to good underground music, they will stick to their current formula and rise to the top.

Bone Collecta
07-27-2005, 02:38 AM
most of yall dont know anythin bout the future LMAO at slum village funny fools. Joe Budden and Kanye the closet yall have come

SHRAP
07-27-2005, 04:22 AM
joe budden is underrated as fuck

Rebel_INS
07-27-2005, 04:50 AM
slum village......are you serious? those dudes are aight, but seem washed up to me

Hip hop is going into the toilet......all these young cats just see hip hop as a way to make money, and are more than happy to follow the formula or staus quo of what is going on today with hip hop jingles and corporate endorsements........like look at the last 3-4 years, all the new cats are garbage ie) Cassidy, Chingy, Lil Flip, etc...........these cats are considered what is hot, and they are more than happy to do hip-pop to make cash

Hip Hop is in trouble
True that, shit the Wu revolution aint ever dyin out!!!

WuBanga36
07-27-2005, 07:55 AM
I wish an emcee like Immortal Technique gets some shine.

SurreaL
07-27-2005, 08:03 AM
Papoose

ravage
07-27-2005, 08:27 AM
Njeri Earth (www.njeriearth.com (http://www.njeriearth.com) from 8 mile and Gza's Beneath the Surface)
Queen Eye Slam (yall know who that is haha :-)
Raylong (MEGALON of the Monsta Island Czar's Little Brother)
Elzhi
Majesty from the bronx (overthrow ent.)
Hasan Salaam (www.hasansalaam.com (http://www.hasansalaam.com) / www.daybydayent.com (http://www.daybydayent.com))
Baron of Red Clay (unsigned hype in the source last year)
One from Empireal (from Brooklyn, reppin in Cali now)

there's plenty more talented cats.... those are definitely names to look out for

Funk_Dock
07-27-2005, 08:32 AM
all the physco+logical records peeps.....canibus, maybe eminem if he gets another dope album out, kanye, the game, xzibit, atmosphere.....

THE W
07-27-2005, 09:18 AM
immortal technique
warcloud
kanye

CrunchyBlack
07-27-2005, 10:33 AM
ill bill, necro, mr.hyde, sabac, goretex.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
07-27-2005, 10:36 AM
Queen Eye Slam (yall know who that is haha :-)
Raylong (MEGALON of the Monsta Island Czar's Little Brother)
Hasan Salaam (www.hasansalaam.com (http://www.hasansalaam.com/) / www.daybydayent.com (http://www.daybydayent.com/))

there's plenty more talented cats.... those are definitely names to look out for

ahaha yeah word up

Knok-A-Fella
07-27-2005, 11:25 AM
quan

Bless, 1

Godess
07-27-2005, 11:26 AM
SE :p

kurupt_kw
07-27-2005, 11:46 AM
Lil' E

PsYkOsUs
07-27-2005, 12:01 PM
Hip Hop isn't in trouble, it just divided into two major groups: the underground and the mainstream, and it's not gonna change... the future of hip hop has always been the underground... mainstream rap is just pop music...

ColombianCapo
07-27-2005, 12:12 PM
joe budden

PolitiC
07-27-2005, 12:14 PM
saigon,dip set,papoose

G...
07-27-2005, 12:14 PM
Psycho+Logical- Records & Uncle Howie Records

That's the fuckin' future, and that future is NOW. ONE

Great Sage
07-27-2005, 12:55 PM
Theres some good mc's coming out the UK Dizzie Rascal's good live, & Roll deep crew seem quite promising.

G...
07-27-2005, 01:01 PM
I smell Grime.

Analyze
07-27-2005, 01:42 PM
I hope in the near future, theirs gonna be so much of a backlash of this pop shit that niggas is gonna have to take it back to the real shit and with so many of these new niggas being wack I think Papoose is gonna take it to the next level, I hope..or rap as I knew it really is dead.

Wu Forever

RapLevelated
07-27-2005, 02:30 PM
Papoose
Kanye
Cassidy

Bone Collecta
07-27-2005, 02:37 PM
Papoose is whack and yall stupid for thinkin he is gonna make a difference

Fr@z
07-27-2005, 02:44 PM
Naw man dont be stupid Papoose is the GOAT

fox7jr7
07-27-2005, 02:51 PM
Immortal Technique
Bow Wow

^^

pablobaluba
07-27-2005, 02:58 PM
moongod, bronze, cilva

Godess
07-27-2005, 04:13 PM
See that's why I like pablobaluba.. Straight to the point.

Godess
07-27-2005, 04:17 PM
I just like Cilvaringz.. What can I say..

pablobaluba
07-27-2005, 04:27 PM
See that's why I like pablobaluba.. Straight to the point.
co sign

GhostfaceKillah199
07-27-2005, 04:51 PM
I forgot to mention one of my fav. groups, dilated peoples. i'm glad some people here are recognizing joe budden, there's tons of new jacks on these mixtapes these days and none of them could rank up there with him(maybe cassidy, but only when he's on some intense shit talking where he'll throw nice punches). oh yeah, for all of yall makin fun of me for saying slum village can you atleast say why you don't agree? I don't know what the problem is, yall must've really hated their song with kanye. peace

Ouroborous
07-27-2005, 05:15 PM
Immortal technique, saigon, papoose

07-27-2005, 05:17 PM

this fuckin cunt is really starting to piss me off with all his stupid replies

Godess
07-27-2005, 05:29 PM
He probably hates me.. haha.
still love him though ;)

Wu-Tality
07-27-2005, 05:37 PM
Wu-Tang Latino haha :P

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
07-27-2005, 05:43 PM
Ghost Ninja Clan

07-27-2005, 05:47 PM
AHAHA word the fuck up

but right now Jean Grae and Kaze are really impressing me with their work, hell, this some raw shit

tical2000
07-27-2005, 05:51 PM
Papoose
Kanye
Cassidy
Cassidy????

that bubblegum rapper........I think dudes like CASSIDY are part of the problem in rap today......young cats who could give a shit about rap and just want to make the quick buck.......if that includes doing bubblegum hip -pop songs so be it.......

Cassidy is like CHINGY

07-27-2005, 05:52 PM
in my opinion Cassidy is like Nas from around the time of It Was Written, he's going in too many directions at once.....like on that track with Nas & Quan, I can't lie, he outshined both of them, it's like they got the wrong idea what the song was about

GhostfaceKillah199
07-27-2005, 05:53 PM
^ cassidy ain't a bad battler but otherwise i think he sucks too

tical2000
07-27-2005, 05:55 PM
I hope in the near future, theirs gonna be so much of a backlash of this pop shit that niggas is gonna have to take it back to the real shit and with so many of these new niggas being wack I think Papoose is gonna take it to the next level, I hope..or rap as I knew it really is dead.

Wu Forever
I think there is going to be a major backlash to against all these pop raps.......if you turn on the TV, every single or video is on some "I love you girl shit"......everything is the same.........I think people are really getting tired of this shit......

to bad that all these so called 'gangsta" rappers dont have the balls to do anything different......and just fall in line with the "thugs-in-love" videos that JA RULE was doing 5 years ago.....

I would be shocked if cats like PAPOOSE and SAIGON did not fall into line with the "thugs-in-love" songs as well.........beacuse it seems like every rapper is afraid to actually drop a real hip hop song today

tical2000
07-27-2005, 05:58 PM
in my opinion Cassidy is like Nas from around the time of It Was Written, he's going in too many directions at once.....like on that track with Nas & Quan, I can't lie, he outshined both of them, it's like they got the wrong idea what the song was about
CASSIDY like NAS around "IT WAS WRITTEN"?????

Are you smokin crack

Have you heard CASSIDY's albums.........they are bubblegum...that shit "HOTEL" with R KELLY........that song "bellybuttons"......countless others are so gay........

comparing NAS from the 1990's to CASSIDY now is WRONG.......CASSIDY is a queer, not much different than CHINGY

07-27-2005, 06:00 PM
You didn't listen to a word I said, Nas on It Was Written was going in too many directions, first he had songs like I Gave You Power, then he had songs like Nas is coming, too many directions, he is not focused, but on that track with Nas & Quan he showed he still had talent. You can't just deny that

07-27-2005, 06:01 PM
and stop thinking every rapper is untouchable, they are not

tho I still like all shit nas has done waaaaaaaaaay better than cassidy, I was comparing the direction he was heading to the one nas took for it was written

tical2000
07-27-2005, 06:05 PM
and stop thinking every rapper is untouchable, they are not

tho I still like all shit nas has done waaaaaaaaaay better than cassidy, I was comparing the direction he was heading to the one nas took for it was written
I dont see it.........

just seems like CASSIDY is a pure fake.........like 2 years ago the JA RULE/CHINGY bubblegum pop rap was really popular, and CASSIDY copied that........now G UNIT sound is popular, so CASSIDY is more gangsta..........dude is still a creampuff to me.............

07-27-2005, 06:07 PM
So you never listened to It Was Written? Nas was going for every angle on that album and didn't do it too well. I'm not saying the album is as bad as Cassidy's but the direction is...

And did Nas not switch from street poet/prophet to mafioso gangsta? (to creampuff fag in 99?)

tical2000
07-27-2005, 06:11 PM
So you never listened to It Was Written? Nas was going for every angle on that album and didn't do it too well. I'm not saying the album is as bad as Cassidy's but the direction is...

And did Nas not switch from street poet/prophet to mafioso gangsta? (to creampuff fag in 99?)
To be honest I really like the IT WAS WRITTEN record.......I think it is NAS's 2nd best cd......I also think it is a slept on classic........the album is hard, except maybe "if I rulled the world" which is still a dope ass song......nas kills the lyrics.......

......I think NAS really lost direction on I AM and NASTRADAMAS

like there is nothing on IT WAS WRITTEN that compares to the wackness on CASSIDY's albums.........like CASSIDY has songs that are manufactured for the 12 year old girls...........

So I dont really see the comparison

I am also surprised that you like CASSIDY SUN TZU........I would not think you would like such a manufactured pop rapper

07-27-2005, 06:15 PM
you are pretty close minded if you can't see the directions Nas was heading on the It Was Written album....and that Cassidy has the same problem.....and you are pretty close minded if you deny that Cassidy has had some ok verses......you act like i'm calling him the best emcee, i'm sayin he has talent but he is heading in all the wrong directions with it.....if you listened to that song with Nas and Quan you can easily see that...

on a real note, I can like whoever the fuck I want

07-27-2005, 06:16 PM
can i ask you this tho, so you think that It Was Written is better than God's Son, Stillmatic and The Lost Tapes?

tical2000
07-27-2005, 06:16 PM
you are pretty close minded if you can't see the directions Nas was heading on the It Was Written album....and that Cassidy has the same problem.....and you are pretty close minded if you deny that Cassidy has had some ok verses......you act like i'm calling him the best emcee, i'm sayin he has talent but he is heading in all the wrong directions with it.....if you listened to that song with Nas and Quan you can easily see that...

on a real note, I can like whoever the fuck I want
wasn't that NAS and QUAN song on "STREETS DISCIPLE"????

tical2000
07-27-2005, 06:20 PM
can i ask you this tho, so you think that It Was Written is better than God's Son, Stillmatic and The Lost Tapes?
yep....way better

07-27-2005, 06:22 PM
wasn't that NAS and QUAN song on "STREETS DISCIPLE"????
he has a song on his new album with Nas and Quan....and quite frankly he had a much better verse than both of them.......he also had a song on his album with Raekwon, but you know Rae just fuckin outshined him

tical2000
07-27-2005, 06:26 PM
he has a song on his new album with Nas and Quan....and quite frankly he had a much better verse than both of them.......he also had a song on his album with Raekwon, but you know Rae just fuckin outshined him
I dont understand how a song CASSIDY's album.........has anything to do with the direction NAS took on the ITA WAS WRITTEN album compared with the direction CASSIDY is taking on his new record?

we are lost in translation

P3T3R BARK3R
07-27-2005, 06:27 PM
ontopic:

what do you all think of shells and grafh?

07-27-2005, 06:29 PM
i've always been on topic, have you been following?

i'm talking about the two albums as a whole.
they try to appease all crowds and don't really pull it off well.

the song on Cassidy's album with Nas and Quan shows tho that he has talent, that's why I brought it up

07-27-2005, 06:30 PM
also on topic

yo this is a joint from Kaze's album, and why I think that he is one of Hip Hop's brightest artists to look out for in the future.....fuck that now

http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0UNNA35OTSLD41E2VOWZPIFMN5 (http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0UNNA35OTSLD41E2VOWZPIFMN5)

tical2000
07-27-2005, 06:33 PM
i've always been on topic, have you been following?

i'm talking about the two albums as a whole.
they try to appease all crowds and don't really pull it off well.

the song on Cassidy's album with Nas and Quan shows tho that he has talent, that's why I brought it upOkay I understand you now............not sure though, I still think NAS' IT WAS WRITTEN was alot more real.......from the heart.......like I dont think NAS was doing songs like 'bellybuttons" to appeal to the 12 year old girl market........IT WAS WRITTEN was on some NEW YORK hip hop shit

P3T3R BARK3R
07-27-2005, 06:33 PM
@sun tzu
no offense.

i just wanted to point out that my following post has nothin to do with the nas/cassidy discussion.

btw:
i think i understand what you mean with the direction nas took on it was written.
i think we have to wait how cassidy will act in the future, he is definitely talented, so hopefully he has the right attitude.

wu-tang1988
07-27-2005, 06:39 PM
i fuckin love slum village, and theyr especially hot live! yeh, only elzhi and t3, but i love them... but i think kanye has the biggest chance for the moment...

younguru
07-27-2005, 07:12 PM
saigon, and immortal can't carry out hip hop they don't even get any fuckin airplay on BET so how the fuck people gone what Hip Hop is if they want play they shit. it's going to have to be people like Kanye West, and Jae MIllz who get's a little bit of air play to carry hip hop....that's why I be like Fuck BET for not playing Real Mc's Videos...

GhostfaceKillah199
07-27-2005, 07:21 PM
^ good point, and yeah BET sucks. you have to stay up til fuckin 3 am to see an independant video. since tigga left, if it wasn't for comic view i'd want nothing to do with them. peace

P3T3R BARK3R
07-27-2005, 07:45 PM
prolly this will help to shape the future

->http://www.wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=4035

Bone Collecta
07-27-2005, 07:56 PM
Papoose & Immortal Technique you can forget about lol the future LMAO

P3T3R BARK3R
07-27-2005, 07:57 PM
@ bone collecta:

who is the future in hip hop in your opinion?

younguru
07-27-2005, 07:58 PM
^ good point, and yeah BET sucks. you have to stay up til fuckin 3 am to see an independant video. since tigga left, if it wasn't for comic view i'd want nothing to do with them. peace
word I miss tigger we was the best host beside Joe Clair and Big Lez on Rap City.
they show rapcity: Tha Bassment episodes every tues. night at 2:00 AM.

Bone Collecta
07-27-2005, 08:46 PM
@ bone collecta:

who is the future in hip hop in your opinion?
None of these underground ppl in NY gonna do shit #1

The future of hip hop after it leaves the South Is in the Midwest and west Coast. ppl like Royce 5'9'', Juice, Bump J, Game, Balance, Spider Loc, etc.. are gonna make it. NY wont have a successful artist for a long ass time at least out of these young cats in the underground. too many of them sound too much alike.

P3T3R BARK3R
07-27-2005, 08:48 PM
prolly you're right.
we have to wait and see...

Frank Drebin
07-27-2005, 10:38 PM
Kris Kros. They'll be back and they might even wear there clothes the right way :O

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
07-27-2005, 10:47 PM
Ghost Ninja Clan Dammit...lol

C Beretta
07-27-2005, 10:58 PM
Jedi Mind Tricks.

CrunchyBlack
07-27-2005, 11:07 PM
i thought andy milonakis was the future of hip hop?

Bone Collecta
07-27-2005, 11:18 PM
Jedi mind tricks not doin shit either

Fr@z
07-27-2005, 11:21 PM
Papoose is the GOAT

Bone Collecta
07-28-2005, 12:01 AM
you are an idiot if u mean that

adedwutang
07-28-2005, 02:08 AM
u got to b fuckin crazy if u think midwest and southern rappers are gonna take hip hop into the future, they mite sell more because most ignant fools will buy anything that has a nice bass to it, but ny has been pumpin out legends non stop and to think thats gonna end is stupid, southern rappers got no flo, no skills, they just yellin stupid shit out and jumpin around, the only ones who gonna make it are rappers like ludacris, who reflect ny rap mixed wit south, as far as midwest and west coast goes, they gonna b up top, the west needs more dudes like game to spit some deep shit

Bone Collecta
07-28-2005, 02:25 AM
lol you dont know shit about the business. that is the point of the thread, this thread says the future of hip hop. If you are not selling, you arent doing shit. thats how the industry works. Its not about who can spit the best its who can sell the best. After it moves from the South its NOT going back to NY. It will go back to the West or Midwest, The industry has ALWAYS been about sales. ALWAYS, it hasnt changed its what people are buying that has changed.

Bone Collecta
07-28-2005, 02:28 AM
How dare you bad mouth the midwest too? you heard of?

Juice
Royce 5'9''
Twista-(listen to his albums hes lyrical)
Payroll
Rhymefest
etc etc...

we really have the true talent today
we have

adedwutang
07-28-2005, 02:36 AM
i agree wit u on midwest, twista got some dope shit, and royce been around for a while, all im sayin is south is shit, also that its not like ny rappers are just gonna fade out, they still gonna be ill emcees around and there always gonna be sellin hot shit, ny is rap, theres too many rappers influencin kids to follow them for ny to just burn away

Bone Collecta
07-28-2005, 02:49 AM
Not the ones on the mixtapes Saigon, Papoose, Aasim, etc they all the same. they sayin different shit but they pretty much all the same. when was the last time you seen creativity in NY? The south and other places all have been changing the game with originality while everyone in NY sounds the same. The whisper song might have been bullshit but it was creative as hell. who really woulda though to whisper on a song? Only one really holding it down for NY is Nas with Creativity where he changes his voice to sound like a female(the song live now). I thought it was a real person. Once I find a New Yorker that is original and doesnt sound like everyone else i wil say that NY will have it again. The West and Midwest both have their own style of music that they can do.

adedwutang
07-28-2005, 02:57 AM
tru they not really changin it up, but u got to agree that there style is or was superior at one point and i think once people get tired of watever the others got coming its gonna b back to the same shit and i dont think its gonna take long, also i could be wrong but from wut i been told, ny sellin the most records rite now, that could be because they got so many mainstream rappers tho

Bone Collecta
07-28-2005, 03:10 AM
50 cent is selling, only reason he is is because of the people that hate him lol. the more u hate him the more he is gonna sell. He is a marketing Genious if you sit down and look what he's done lately. Him, Jay-z and Nas are the only ones that are going close to platinum in NY.

adedwutang
07-28-2005, 03:14 AM
how did twista do on his last joint, i dont keep up wit record sales

Marc051
07-28-2005, 03:16 AM
Non Phixion is definitely the future of hip-hop, best hip-hop crew of the new millenium

SurreaL
07-28-2005, 03:16 AM
Originally Posted by Bone Collecta

You're a fucking Idiot.

Bone Collecta
07-28-2005, 03:30 AM
how did twista do on his last joint, i dont keep up wit record sales
he went double platinum

Bone Collecta
07-28-2005, 03:30 AM
You're a fucking Idiot.
You obviously cant read. look at the rest of my posts you foolish mixtape stan.

SurreaL
07-28-2005, 03:39 AM
No, you read you dumb fuck, It say's the Future, key word dun, Future, let's see here (open's a dictonairy) ah yes here it is....

fuĚture (fychr)
n.
1. The indefinite time yet to come: will try to do better in the future.
2. Something that will happen in time to come: "The future comes apace" Shakespeare.
3. A prospective or expected condition, especially one considered with regard to growth, advancement, or development: a business with no future.

obviosly he can't have sale's if the mother fucker hasn't dropped a album........ yet, which is coming in a few month's, so in the future it will happen, hense makin' him " the future "

Bone Collecta
07-28-2005, 03:41 AM
lol ive been telling you that Papoose isnt the future. He is whack, he is a regular ass mixtape rapper. he has 1 flow and he sound retarded sounding angry all the time. lol Papoose will never be on top you can Quote e on that

Bone Collecta
07-28-2005, 03:43 AM
lol you even from NY? using the slang dun lol when was the last time i heard that shit. lol they dont even say that in NY anymore. grow up quit living in the past and in somewhere u wanna be.

SurreaL
07-28-2005, 03:43 AM
The mother fucker is hot to death, you'll see.

SurreaL
07-28-2005, 03:44 AM
you mad or somthing boner?, You don't spit, so all you are is a critic, and critic's suck dick, so fuck off, thank's.

Bone Collecta
07-28-2005, 04:10 AM
not really i can spit if i wanted i also manage, promote, and book artists so since you are just a fan i would sit down somewhere. lol pap is nothin

SurreaL
07-28-2005, 06:27 AM
Who do you manage?, you're friend?, sayin pap is nothing is pretty funny, considering he would rap any artist you could manage under the table.

PolitiC
07-28-2005, 06:34 AM
papoose is the shit

!=MatheMaticS=!
07-28-2005, 08:35 AM
does anyone know what ghostfaces son son god is like or heard anything from him? get at me

Analyze
07-28-2005, 08:36 AM
lol you dont know shit about the business. that is the point of the thread, this thread says the future of hip hop. If you are not selling, you arent doing shit. thats how the industry works. Its not about who can spit the best its who can sell the best. After it moves from the South its NOT going back to NY. It will go back to the West or Midwest, The industry has ALWAYS been about sales. ALWAYS, it hasnt changed its what people are buying that has changed.
Man your fuckin idiot, I been analyzing you for a minute now and I must say you have no idea what the hell your talking about. The East has always been TEN YEARS ahead of the South and Midwest, the industry wasnt always about sells that shit, that shit happened recently. Go back just ten years ago if you went Gold your shit was hot, dumb niggas like ya self who get caught up in sells is whats fuckin the culture up. Yeah I know how manys units so on sold but I dont judge his skills by that shit. Your probably one of those niggas that when they get in a debate your like well Kanye went 2x platinum so he's hot while AZ sold 200,000. This culture has always been about skills whether its DJing, Breaking, or Graffiti. Maybe you should go to 50cent.com because if its about sells then your not a true hiphop head, what do have to say about this payola shit, that just goes to show you that record companies will do anything to get their wack ass artist exposure, because their to wack to break out themselves. The South and Midwest most of them niggas is straight clowns on the mic.

!=MatheMaticS=!
07-28-2005, 08:38 AM
chill anyone got any son god shit?

SurreaL
07-28-2005, 09:23 AM
Analyze I feel you man, hip hop ain't even based on sale's, It's the Essence. That's what this cat doesn't really get, Music pave's the way for future's, not the money and profit.

SurreaL
07-28-2005, 09:25 AM
Money and Luxury can run out, but a classic album with a message and is hot too death, that you can never lose, it's marked for life.

FlamingSwordz
07-28-2005, 09:44 AM
Give me another Jeru album produced by Premo, or even another Premo produced KRS album, I'm sure those will fair better than anyother underground artist to be honest. Or how about a super group with KRS, Guru, Jeru and some other GOAT artists, with Premo on the beat! Haha, keep dreaming.

These other newer underground artists can't step up to the mic like those guys I mentioned above, with the exception of Immortal Technique!

-=::ally::=-
07-28-2005, 09:51 AM
Northstar shits klass stuff n so is masta killa his albums 1 o tha best iv eva heard

pussy-with-teeth
07-28-2005, 10:25 AM
Give me another Jeru album produced by Premo, or even another Premo produced KRS album, I'm sure those will fair better than anyother underground artist to be honest. Or how about a super group with KRS, Guru, Jeru and some other GOAT artists, with Premo on the beat! Haha, keep dreaming.

These other newer underground artists can't step up to the mic like those guys I mentioned above, with the exception of Immortal Technique!
lol

those dudes have played out..the should got sleep...didnt krs even lose to nelly ??? and guru never was one of the goats....i swear primo made that nigga...he can put u to sleep sometimes...nas or jigga spit alot better over primo beat..man even freddie foxxx today would eat guru...those dudes aint neva the future...

07-28-2005, 11:57 AM
lol

those dudes have played out..the should got sleep...didnt krs even lose to nelly ??? and guru never was one of the goats....i swear primo made that nigga...he can put u to sleep sometimes...nas or jigga spit alot better over primo beat..man even freddie foxxx today would eat guru...those dudes aint neva the future...

you've officially said the dumbest shit i've ever seen on this forum, i've officially lost all respect for your opinion

bringoutthegimp
07-28-2005, 12:00 PM
Papoose

Analyze
07-28-2005, 12:02 PM
lol

Your another dumb ass talking like they know whats going on. Do you really think Nelly beat KRS..did you even hear the songs or are your going on some else's opinion. I must admit your right about one thing..those niggas arent the future, their the elder state's men that propelled this shit to where its at now. How about you show some RESPECT.

Wu Forever

pussy-with-teeth
07-28-2005, 12:21 PM
Your another dumb ass talking like they know whats going on. Do you really think Nelly beat KRS..did you even hear the songs or are your going on some else's opinion. I must admit your right about one thing..those niggas arent the future, their the elder state's men that propelled this shit to where its at now. How about you show some RESPECT.

Wu Forever
i pay them mad respect..krs is my op 7 and all that..guru not but whateva..krs 1 is fucking on my nerves though..he should realise thats its not his time anymore..dude is frontig on every new MC..like they aint real and all that..they are only looking for mony or dissing without any reason..he should not say that cause thats what he used to do to get in the game and get his name known..back then with MC shan / the brindge is over thing..and thats basiclly the same shit is doing now..dissing without any reason..why the fuck he went at nelly ??

and i swear alot of yall - basiclly ever kid on the inet is just saying that krs1 beat nelly cause of respect..noo noo...most of yall dont even fuck with krs1..BDP and all this..most of yall are claiming to know shit..most of yall just say krs1 won etc cause yall afraid to get ya ass kicked and yall not be respected anymore by other folks on the inet..thats how 90% of the community goes...

krs1 lost again nelly..simple cause he went at him..not realsing that his game his over...looking for attion...he cant hide the fact behind this "oh i want to safe the culture" shit or whateva he wants to excuses this with..nelly won...my fuckin opinion..

07-28-2005, 12:25 PM
OMFG YOU GOTTA BE THE DUMBEST PERSON ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH....

Have you fuckin heard the goddamn song KRS made against Nelly??? HE FUCKIN SLAUGHTERED HIS BITCH ASS his one line "ya whole shit sounds like a n sync commercial" MURDERED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nelly didn't even respond!!!!!!!!!!! He even admitted later he was in over his head!!!!!!!!!

You need help

07-28-2005, 12:26 PM
KRS One is one of the most consistent emcees on the face of the planet..not to mention he came into this shit on battling......he is one of the best battlers on this planet!!!!!!!........I don't understand how you don't see that.......or even have the nerve to say Nelly won the battle, man what the fuck kinda shit are you on?!?!?!

_Goddess_
07-28-2005, 12:28 PM
Saigon.

pussy-with-teeth
07-28-2005, 12:38 PM
KRS One is one of the most consistent emcees on the face of the planet..not to mention he came into this shit on battling......he is one of the best battlers on this planet!!!!!!!........I don't understand how you don't see that.......or even have the nerve to say Nelly won the battle, man what the fuck kinda shit are you on?!?!?!
u dont need to teach me bout krs...i know it all - and i said he was ill - but right now his thing is ova ...and i dont wanna talk bout the battle anymore cause we analysed the shit on a thread with more then 10 sites on an other forum...and the opinios are split..iam not the only one that says nelly won..get ya facts straight....nelly came hard on krs...so did krs to nelly....nelly still won...and i neva took shots and krs battle skills or his general sklls - read kid before u step u to me...

the thread was bout raps future..a dude said that a album from krs and guru over primo beats would be the thing..i told him that they (krs) were the past - neva the future....thats all..and u called me stupid etc for saying that guru aint one of the gaots (yes he is not to me !!! so what now ??)...and that krs lost to nelly...arghhh...step ya game up

07-28-2005, 12:42 PM
this is a big ass joke, seriously, HOW THE FUCK YOU GONNA SAY NELLY CAME HARD AT KRS ONE?!?!?!?!?!?!

He had some weak ass jabs at him on the Roc the Mic remix and you're comparing that to the song KRS did?!?!?!?! The serious fuck?!?!?! That one line "One of my sixteen bar rhymes is eight of your choruses" murdered him right there!!!!!! Not to mention you actually think Nelly actually put up a fight wdf man, wdf is that?

And also fronting on Guru and the shit he did with Gangstarr is stupid too.....These guys are the past present and future of Hip Hop, show some fuckin respect you fuckin clown

pussy-with-teeth
07-28-2005, 12:52 PM
this is a big ass joke, seriously, HOW THE FUCK YOU GONNA SAY NELLY CAME HARD AT KRS ONE?!?!?!?!?!?!

He had some weak ass jabs at him on the Roc the Mic remix and you're comparing that to the song KRS did?!?!?!?! The serious fuck?!?!?! That one line "One of my sixteen bar rhymes is eight of your choruses" murdered him right there!!!!!! Not to mention you actually think Nelly actually put up a fight wdf man, wdf is that?

And also fronting on Guru and the shit he did with Gangstarr is stupid too.....These guys are the past present and future of Hip Hop, show some fuckin respect you fuckin clown
first i find it pretty funny that a 16 years old kid call a man that went to jail twice a "fucking clown"...well..ok

then u dont know shit cause nelly had a own diss song against krs one..ima upload the shit later so u gonna see what happend....and no Krs is not the future..hes lat albums were pretty average and guru aint gonna do shit sinse gangstarr broke up ...without primo he just one of many...

now go to sleep kid....

Analyze
07-28-2005, 12:52 PM
This has nigga has got to be on something, Nelly and Chingy dont even has the skills to battle EACH OTHER, so you really think Nelly beat one of the all-time great battle Emcee's. KRS was right to come at all these corny ass new niggas, they come in, first not having any REAL skills, next they dont even rep the culture thats paying these herbs.

Wu Forever

07-28-2005, 12:53 PM
does anyone see the shit this idiot is talking? you are fuckin sad, the fuck kinda music you listen to pussy what the fuck

pussy-with-teeth
07-28-2005, 12:55 PM
does anyone see the shit this idiot is talking? you are fuckin sad, the fuck kinda music you listen to pussy what the fuck
stfu

u did not even know that nelly had his own song against krs1....so why u talking ??? get ya facts straight kid

pussy-with-teeth
07-28-2005, 12:56 PM
This has nigga has got to be on something, Nelly and Chingy dont even has the skills to battle EACH OTHER, so you really think Nelly beat one of the all-time great battle Emcee's. KRS was right to come at all these corny ass new niggas, they come in, first not having any REAL skills, next they dont even rep the culture thats paying these herbs.

Wu Forever
i agree, nelly is wack....krs is one of the all time greats..yeas...still nelly won

and what all this "nigga"..ey yo are u sure u are a black man ??? cause u betta be, clowin around fucka

07-28-2005, 12:56 PM
yo i know that Nelly had a song..........IT WAS STRAIGHT ASS, EVERYTHING NELLY TRIED TO SAY WAS BULLSHIT, THE MERE FACT YOU ARE SAYING NELLY WON THAT BATTLE WITH KRS PROVES YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HIP HOP.....yo i'm not gonna waste my time with you, fuckin pathetic man, the fuck

Hidden Chamber
07-28-2005, 12:59 PM
In a good way of course, what newer group or MC(since 2000 or more recent) do y'all think is gonna carry hip hop in the near future? I think Slum Village has the best chance, and I would really like to hear them on top. They got that native tongues type of vibe, lyrically T3 is good(wasn't that good but is improving with every album) and Elzhi is one of the best MC's I ever heard, I won't even lie. Trinity(Past, Present, and Future) and Detroit Deli are definitely personal classics in my book.

Hit me up on you're opinions on who should represent what hip hop should be when most of the older gods fade away and/or retire. peace.
Elzhi can spit but he needs 2 step out of dat slum village fromula only 4 catz 2 respect him n i can say dat if he did alot of Mc's wud fear him lyrically n T3 needs 2 step his game up but I can't c them bein' da future of hip hop

pussy-with-teeth
07-28-2005, 01:05 PM
yo i know that Nelly had a song..........IT WAS STRAIGHT ASS, EVERYTHING NELLY TRIED TO SAY WAS BULLSHIT, THE MERE FACT YOU ARE SAYING NELLY WON THAT BATTLE WITH KRS PROVES YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HIP HOP.....yo i'm not gonna waste my time with you, fuckin pathetic man, the fuck
yeah yeah...ok kid..u thing iam the only one that thinks nelly won...thats so lol...whateva..ima repping my own opinion and i give a flying fuck bout ya inet heads....fucking pc crackas..i dont know nothin bout hop hop ???? ahahha..u think cause u listen to rap u know the essecne ??? fuck no....i was running the streets and all that man..u dont know what i did ..iam a grown man now....i dont fuck with yall anymore...do ya thing lil punk ass 16 years old kid..fucking wackass homobird u are....

07-28-2005, 01:09 PM
lol I could care less about your life really, but don't act like you know me. First off i'm black, so i have no clue why you are calling me a cracka. You feel the need to act like a internet thug & say dumb shit but you've yet to back it up with PROOF..........cmon, what the fuck, nelly winning?

pussy-with-teeth
07-28-2005, 01:13 PM
lol I could care less about your life really, but don't act like you know me. First off i'm black, so i have no clue why you are calling me a cracka. You feel the need to act like a internet thug & say dumb shit but you've yet to back it up with PROOF..........cmon, what the fuck, nelly winning?

ima told it a 4303540▀35 times now...nelly won.....to me..its my fucking honest opinion...what the fuck u wanna do now ???...

but yeah u are a "real" head...fore sure ..u are keepin it real gutter on the corp...yeah

shadow_god
07-28-2005, 01:14 PM
pussy with teeth

its official,you're one of the dumbest biggest retards on this forum,seriously,leave
true hip hop heads dont need filth like you in our mist

07-28-2005, 01:15 PM
when have i said this? what's wrong about disscussing my thoughts on a forum? i can do whatever the hell I want with my time that I feel, you don't know me, so please, don't try to judge me, you don't see me poppin off at the mouth with all the stupid shit you've been saying....I really don't want to sink to your level, but you are really pushing it.......

and you've yet to show any proof that Nelly murdered KRS One......

pussy-with-teeth
07-28-2005, 01:15 PM
pussy with teeth

its official,you're one of the dumbest biggest retards on this forum,seriously,leave
true hip hop heads dont need filth like you in our mist
cause nelly won the battle against krs ?

LORD ZERO
07-28-2005, 01:17 PM
Ghost Ninja Clan Dammit...lol
damn right max lol, along w/ immortal technique, non-phixion, necro, and the wu[if they ever go back to the chamber music that made em one of the most respected groups on the face of the PLANET]

pussy-with-teeth
07-28-2005, 01:17 PM
when have i said this? what's wrong about disscussing my thoughts on a forum? i can do whatever the hell I want with my time that I feel, you don't know me, so please, don't try to judge me, you don't see me poppin off at the mouth with all the stupid shit you've been saying....I really don't want to sink to your level, but you are really pushing it.......

and you've yet to show any proof that Nelly murdered KRS One......
i said i dont wanna talk bout the battle anymore - this shit is played out to me..i did it when it was popping off..this thread isnot about it anyways so if u wanna talk bout this topic then made a thread, upload all the tracks and discuss

LORD ZERO
07-28-2005, 01:19 PM
I Havent Even Looked Thru All The Threadz Here But Who Ever Said Nelly Beat Krs............should Be Slapped W/ A Shotty Barrel And Then Shot Mercilessly

pussy-with-teeth
07-28-2005, 01:21 PM
I Havent Even Looked Thru All The Threadz Here But Who Ever Said Nelly Beat Krs............should Be Slapped W/ A Shotty Barrel And Then Shot Mercilessly
ok

abasi
07-28-2005, 01:44 PM
i dont think there is a future for hip hop

SurreaL
07-28-2005, 01:47 PM
Nelly beating KRS?.............................................

haaaaahhhhaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

oh my god.......... nelly.....................Beating KRS............................................... ........

sorry, but........... hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahhhhhhhhhhaaahahahahah ahahahahahahahaha

-dead-

Bone Collecta
07-28-2005, 02:32 PM
Who do you manage?, you're friend?, sayin pap is nothing is pretty funny, considering he would rap any artist you could manage under the table.
lol ya right foolish bitch im not managing my friends im managing real artists that would have more success than Pap he is a bitch

Bone Collecta
07-28-2005, 02:33 PM
Man your fuckin idiot, I been analyzing you for a minute now and I must say you have no idea what the hell your talking about. The East has always been TEN YEARS ahead of the South and Midwest, the industry wasnt always about sells that shit, that shit happened recently. Go back just ten years ago if you went Gold your shit was hot, dumb niggas like ya self who get caught up in sells is whats fuckin the culture up. Yeah I know how manys units so on sold but I dont judge his skills by that shit. Your probably one of those niggas that when they get in a debate your like well Kanye went 2x platinum so he's hot while AZ sold 200,000. This culture has always been about skills whether its DJing, Breaking, or Graffiti. Maybe you should go to 50cent.com because if its about sells then your not a true hiphop head, what do have to say about this payola shit, that just goes to show you that record companies will do anything to get their wack ass artist exposure, because their to wack to break out themselves. The South and Midwest most of them niggas is straight clowns on the mic.

Example of someone who knows nothing about the industry and is trying to tell me how my job is done LMAO you lame ass

SurreaL
07-28-2005, 02:34 PM
Like who?, cause by the sound's of it, pap is gettin more hype then you're managed artists. And stop sayin he's a bitch, he would knock you the fuck out.

Bone Collecta
07-28-2005, 02:39 PM
lol you know Pap? My artist is about to do a whole album with DJ Green Lantern. Papoose is only noticed because he has Kay Slay backing him lol other wise hed be a nobody.

adedwutang
07-28-2005, 02:50 PM
this thread shuld have been more specific, the future of the industry could go either way, but as far as skills on the mic, ny takes it easy

Bone Collecta
07-28-2005, 02:52 PM
you are stupid, yall have a bunch of punchline rappers lol. get the fuck outta here. Chicago alone > the rappers yall have these days.

the old cats all u have left.

07-28-2005, 02:54 PM
you remind me of Kanye West with your arrogant as a fuck attitude about these things, but what the fuck ever, time will tell

Bone Collecta
07-28-2005, 02:56 PM
i can be arrogant cause i have a reason to be. lol you are an artist yourself so you are supposed to know how the industry works. Look at yaself and your lyrics and ask yourself "would these sell" or "how could i sell these" cause if you arent selling you dont eat.

07-28-2005, 02:59 PM
well first I'm just getting into this so there's alot more for me to learn....but as for right now and probably the rest of my life all I really am aiming for is respect, and at the current point in my career I believe that I'm starting to get recognized, so maybe in the future I will care about money when i have to really care about it to live, but you see all the smart people are the underground cats like One Be Lo and Jean Grae etc etc because they have some income source outside of music so they don't have to be dependant on it. And when they ain't selling they still have money.

adedwutang
07-28-2005, 03:02 PM
i think u guys forgettin about dudes like banks he's still pretty young and got some crazy skills on the mic, 50 is bull shit tho, hes makin loot but his rhymes are simple, banks got some classic shit that makes u think, if u thinkin about a song and analyzin it or watever after u already herd it twice, to me that counts as a pretty fuckin decent track, better then wut twistas spittin wit his 100 mph rhymes which is difficult but i think is also used so that people dont understand the shit hes really sayin but they just hear the last 2 words and realize it rhymes to automatically they think hes nice or wut not.

Bone Collecta
07-28-2005, 03:26 PM
banks is a punchline rapper lol and sometimes he be askin other ppl for a line. banks will only sell cause of 50.

pussy-with-teeth
07-28-2005, 04:06 PM
kanye west

is

the

future

RapLevelated
07-29-2005, 04:26 PM

Co sign Saigon!

Analyze
07-29-2005, 09:08 PM
Example of someone who knows nothing about the industry and is trying to tell me how my job is done LMAO you lame ass
First, nigga you have no idea who I am and who I know. Second, I know plenty about the music industry to know, you know nothing. Nigga my boy got more platinum plaques on his wall then you do pictures.

Why am I arguing with you its clear that you and pussy is bitches

Wu Forever

Bone Collecta
07-29-2005, 09:11 PM
lol foolish nigga who ur boy? lol you pretending to know ppl lol thats hilarious. you said what ya friend does, what you do? lol i know more than you do about this industry foolish child. unless you can prove me wrong without trying to run to ur imaginary friends for help i suggest you shut ya mouth.

07-29-2005, 09:16 PM
that's all you bring to this site, pointless arguing, get off this site yo, your a fuckin waste

i've yet to see anything but arguing and putting other people down from you, what's your problem?

Bone Collecta
07-29-2005, 09:39 PM
what you want everyone to agree? lol lil bitch if you cant handle it then leave. He came at me first go suck ya thumb you child