PDA

View Full Version : NEW Cormega Site Coming Back Up...

KoolGenius
06-29-2007, 03:42 PM
http://legalhustle.net/

It's under construction but it's coming up soon, keep a eye out for it.

Keep a eye out for Cormega's street album/mixtape 'Legal Hustle' & his official album self titled now 'Cormega'.

The last 1 got hacked.

bloodyhookz
06-29-2007, 04:09 PM
Cormega has been one of my fav rappers since he first touched

Cesar
06-29-2007, 06:14 PM
Damn I cant

tragedykhadafi12
06-29-2007, 06:33 PM
thats really good news

mega22
06-29-2007, 06:57 PM
thank god

Guarded By Martyrs
06-29-2007, 07:13 PM
"My Drug-Clientele Was Bringing Me Money Well
Smoking Buddha L's With Weed So They Leave A Funny Smell"

"The Drama Is A Part Of Me
Did Time For Cocaine,Nas & Armed Robberies
My Rhyme Ring Graffiti Is A Live Nigga Prophecy
Mega-Poetic Rhymes Are Like Diver No Credit
I Leave You'r Paralized Dun But Don't Wet It"

Coremega's got crazy flows can't wait for the new album.

SaqurakiHanamichi
06-29-2007, 08:57 PM
Death before dishonor, never betray for dollars
Stash for rainy days, keep away from cowards
Son, we takin' ours, nobody givin' us a damn thing
I ain't the type to livin' out my man name

Scribbles
06-29-2007, 10:44 PM
Damn this has been a long time coming. How long has it been exactly? 3-4 months right? Definitely glad the site will be back up though.

If it wasn't for the Mega forums, I wouldn't be on this one.

MindzEye
06-29-2007, 11:16 PM
^^same here...i had this account on this site for a while but only came back after mega's forum got hacked.

Cesar
06-30-2007, 09:23 AM
Stay tuned

Scribbles
06-30-2007, 10:32 AM
Yea the forum is back up!

CharlesJones
06-30-2007, 11:35 AM
I thought he was gonna do a Legal Hustle part 2 album? Is it still coming out? His albums The Realness and The True Meaning i didn't like because of the wack beats. Legal Hustle album is tight.

Cesar
06-30-2007, 04:24 PM
I thought he was gonna do a Legal Hustle part 2 album? Is it still coming out? His albums The Realness and The True Meaning i didn't like because of the wack beats. Legal Hustle album is tight.

The Realness is a classic, pure heat! The True Meaning was Good also, some beats could had been better I agree, but it had some gems.

Bad Lieutenant
07-01-2007, 04:12 AM
damn, you liked legal hustle more then his first two? no way man.

first two were dope. LH was average at best but that wasn't a proper mega album.

My favorite mega album is the Testament. shit is classic. should have been released in the 90's with all the other classics.

& good news the forum is back up. these net geeks need to find girlfriends.

DEVAMPS
07-01-2007, 06:16 PM
Wordup. Mega Is Definitely One Of The Illest Lyricists...his Verse On "beautiful Mind" Off Legal Hustle Is Insane. I'm Amped For His New Projects To Drop..

DEVAMPS
07-01-2007, 06:24 PM
..."Breeded in violence, now i live in a peaceful environment, a secret asylum, from the streets where people be whylin, some blind with fury from seein me shinin, like a phoenix arisin, from the depths showin the reapers defiance".

CrackaWithAttitude
07-16-2007, 12:55 AM
The Realness is a classic, pure heat! The True Meaning was Good also, some beats could had been better I agree, but it had some gems.

Nah man, both them shits are classics. Personally I think (as I recall now) theres only one beat on the true meaning thats like average.. the rest is heat. especially that therapy shit.. which also has one of his dopest verses ever imo..

cant wait for his shit to drop

Chungsanity
07-16-2007, 01:29 AM
wow so much praise for Mega. probably one of the realest niggas no doubt, but his overall mic skills as a MC is average as fuck. I just found it funny how he was trying to keep up in Tony Montana. most if not all his beats are fire though.

bloodyhookz
07-19-2007, 05:36 PM
yeah Ghost might of shined a bit more on Tony/Montana but Mega's verse is complete fire on that, so I don't think he was tryin' to keep up at all, track=classic!!!

Dragondude_R
07-20-2007, 10:51 AM
Yeah, that track had the "Life's a Bitch" effect, the first verse was so dope people are too dumbed out to realize that the second verse was also pretty good.

DEVAMPS
07-20-2007, 12:03 PM
"waitin for the beats water to brake, streets outa relate, i see it all in ya face, the window to ya soul aint tinted- you wanna see my fallen from grace.." Mega is a great lyricist..