PDA

View Full Version : Ghostface on Rules

Ultimate Fist
06-29-2007, 09:50 PM
Does anybody else think it's strange that Ghostface says "no disrespect" when he says he'll shoot down terrorists that fly over the hood?

[Ghostface Killah]
Who the fuck knocked our buildings down?
Who the man behind the World Trade massacres, step up now
Where the four planes at huh is you insane bitch?
Fly that shit over my hood and get blown to bits!
NO DISRESPECT, that's where I rest my head
I understand you gotta rest yours too, nigga my people's dead
America, together we stand, divided we fall
Mr. Bush sit down, I'm in charge of the war!

the silencer
06-30-2007, 12:25 AM
yeah i remember some1 made a thread about this before....i always hated this verse, shit is gay..

and i think the "no disrespect" thing has a diff meaning perhaps cuz i remember a Prodigal Sunn verse where he says, "No disrespect son, i'll smash ya face with the gun"......i dont get it

kwabena1041
07-16-2007, 11:13 PM
yeah i remember some1 made a thread about this before....i always hated this verse, shit is gay..

and i think the "no disrespect" thing has a diff meaning perhaps cuz i remember a Prodigal Sunn verse where he says, "No disrespect son, i'll smash ya face with the gun"......i dont get it

Man agree I always hated Ghost verse, it was gay as fuck. To me it fucked the whole song up. Not so much the No Disrespect bit, but the verse in general. The WTC building are not ours (black people), never where. That was a weak ass album by Wu standards, I remember turning the volume down on Ghost's verse

Punch
07-17-2007, 01:59 AM
Black people died in the WTC

venex
07-17-2007, 02:47 AM
I also had this feeling.... that verse is wack... the whole song isn't that good IMO

I never listen to it...

peace!

HarlemDiplomat
07-17-2007, 04:39 AM
I like rules... Meth rips it....

1 leg missing and skill kickin... cause I'm HARRRRRRDDDD!!!!

Come Honor Face
07-18-2007, 04:04 PM
Man agree I always hated Ghost verse, it was gay as fuck. To me it fucked the whole song up. Not so much the No Disrespect bit, but the verse in general. The WTC building are not ours (black people), never where. That was a weak ass album by Wu standards, I remember turning the volume down on Ghost's verse

You stupid fucking cocksmoker!

"The WTC building ARE not OURS, never WHERE"

WTF are u talkin about? You racist piece of platypus shit! Eat my asshole!

HarlemDiplomat
07-20-2007, 05:21 PM

You are ignorant....

BGS
07-30-2007, 03:58 PM
i got the feeling, i am the only one who likes this tracks and often listen to it...but obviously it is not ghost at his best!

Meta4
08-16-2007, 10:12 PM
i got the feeling, i am the only one who likes this tracks and often listen to it...but obviously it is not ghost at his best!

I ALWAYS bump this track loud as fuck. Shit is bonkers.

kwabena1041
01-04-2008, 11:47 PM
You stupid fucking cocksmoker!

"The WTC building ARE not OURS, never WHERE"

WTF are u talkin about? You racist piece of platypus shit! Eat my asshole!

u corny ass fag, u obviously dont know shit

kwabena1041
01-04-2008, 11:48 PM
You are ignorant....

i sound like Michael Jackson with that shit

THE W
01-05-2008, 04:08 PM
im not trying to disrespect you but you cant fucking up my crib and not expect retaliation.

KLIION JENSEN
01-07-2008, 06:05 AM
The WTC building are not ours (black people), never where.

stupid, when Ghost says "our buildings" i always took "our" to mean New Yorkers, i personally didnt realise that the 9/11 shit was just about black people, i thought it was about New York people in general.

as far as the "no disrespect" part, i took that like, "dont take it personally, anyone comes in here and fucks up my shit, i'm gonna come fuck up yours", maybe i'm wrong, but it at least answers the thread starters question.

Tyler Durden
01-07-2008, 11:40 AM
Does anybody else think it's strange that Ghostface says "no disrespect" when he says he'll shoot down terrorists that fly over the hood?

[Ghostface Killah]
Who the fuck knocked our buildings down?
Who the man behind the World Trade massacres, step up now
Where the four planes at huh is you insane bitch?
Fly that shit over my hood and get blown to bits!
NO DISRESPECT, that's where I rest my head
I understand you gotta rest yours too, nigga my people's dead
America, together we stand, divided we fall
Mr. Bush sit down, I'm in charge of the war!

I thought the "No disrespect" part was just because he actually mentioned Sept 11
So he is saying "No disrespect" to the people that died and the people who were affected by it in some way.

I hope thats what he means. Im not sure though.