PDA

View Full Version : Why smoke an "L?"

MAYOR QUIMBY
07-02-2007, 01:22 AM
The Wu-Tang Clan and many other rappers always mention a marijuana joint or a blunt by the phrase "L."
As in "We bout to roll it up and smoke an L." or

"I took the L when he passed it,,," or

"We'll watch a movie in a jacuzzi, smoke L's while you do me."

So why is it called an "L?"

diggy
07-02-2007, 01:38 AM
A spliff rolled using 2 zigs stickied together to form an L shape ( lower case L). Or just a blunt that looks like the letter L.

rek357
07-02-2007, 01:49 AM
i remember b4 phillies blew up cats in my town were usin el productos

when some1 was rollin they said they were rollin an el.

i dunno if thats were the popular term came from.

the silencer
07-02-2007, 10:54 AM
L is from "log"....like a piece of wood, that's what a blunt looks like

WARPATH
07-02-2007, 05:43 PM
L is from:

Little White Dick

Becuase when they rolled a joint, it looked like they were sucking a white man's dick.

Not to be confused with somking an L when it pertains to blunts becuase than it means:

Large Black Dick

Because when they were smoking blunts, it looked like they were sucking a blackman's dick.

MAYOR QUIMBY
07-03-2007, 05:02 PM
WTF? Everyone is saying different things. Thanks anyways....

Guarded By Martyrs
07-03-2007, 06:00 PM
A spliff rolled using 2 zigs stickied together to form an L shape ( lower case L). Or just a blunt that looks like the letter L.

I'm from England and ^^^ is how I now the term.
And if it was a really big "L" we would call it a "King L" obviously because it is superier to a normal joint, which some people call a "J"
Maybe it means all of the answers so far depending on where you are from?

2L8Lit da croatianMC
07-04-2007, 12:03 AM
WTF? Everyone is saying different things. Thanks anyways....

haha everyone is trippin and puffin on L's...

jallainINS
07-04-2007, 10:50 AM

when you stick the two zigs together it is in the shape of an uppercase L, when u roll it it just looks like a long joint, or a spliff. but as far as i know its because of the shape of the rollin papes.

venex
07-04-2007, 03:23 PM

yup, you are right...

if you run out of long papers..you can use your short papers (i use rizzla), if you stick them together, put the second paper in the other direction, you have a " L "

2L8Lit da croatianMC
07-04-2007, 08:48 PM
yup, you are right...

if you run out of long papers..you can use your short papers (i use rizzla), if you stick them together, put the second paper in the other direction, you have a " L "

Yeah, i know what u mean, i do that shit with rizzlas, but i hate rizzlas... i love rolls... cuz i can use the length i truly need, not those lil rizzlas...