PDA

View Full Version : Fat Joe Is On The South's Rappers Dicks

CharlesJones
07-07-2007, 11:29 AM
I saw his video Make It Rain remix recently and he has Rick Ross, Baby aka Birdman, Little Wayne, T.I., R Kelly on the song. Then i saw another video today with DJ Khaled who's from Miami and Fat Joe is on that song with some southern rappers. Fat Joe had a platinum grill in his mouth in the video. What happened to the old Fat Joe who did that grimey hardcore New York music when he first came out? He's gotten worse after Jealous One's Envy album. He doesn't even collaborate with New York rappers anymore. He's the only rapper in the DITC that's a sellout.

maestro wooz
07-07-2007, 01:36 PM
fucking word, he totally lost his flow and has got that simple, slow downed jeezy type flow. Its a fucking shame.

HarlemDiplomat
07-07-2007, 01:47 PM
Yeah he is on South dick heavy.

Dude aint been the same since 50 Cent butthurt him and Terror Squad.

Suga Duga
07-07-2007, 01:49 PM
another victim of money

mofo
07-07-2007, 02:22 PM
Yeah he is on South dick heavy.

Dude aint been the same since 50 Cent butthurt him and Terror Squad.
Nah it goes way before that. After Pun and L died and after he slashed Cuban, Joe went pop. He started doing collabos with ja rule and ashanti, and it just went down hill after that.

tical2000
07-07-2007, 06:35 PM
FAT JOE jumps on anything that is popular at the time and copies it......he was copying JA RULE with Ashanti duets when they were popular....doing songs with Rucky MArtin.....doing songs with Nelly....

if 50 CENT was right about one thing, is that FAT JOE is a bitch...

FAT JOE will do any wack pop crossover shit to stay on radio

I wouls say FAT JOE is the biggest rap sell-out of all time

LORD ZERO
07-07-2007, 07:33 PM
fat joe hasnt wrote HIS OWN verse prolly since pun passed

nrw killa bee
07-07-2007, 08:17 PM
He been doing this for years, he really fell off hard!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
07-07-2007, 08:25 PM
who gives a fuck anymore about fat joe

lmao @ u 50 fans

be4 calling any1 a sellout listen to candyshop u bitch

bass31
07-07-2007, 08:50 PM
^ thats almost as good as the amusement park video where 50's tossing rings onto bottles of vitamin water. That was the first time I ever saw full-blown product placement in a rap video

HarlemDiplomat
07-07-2007, 09:08 PM
who gives a fuck anymore about fat joe

lmao @ u 50 fans

be4 calling any1 a sellout listen to candyshop u bitch

Yeah I agree... I don't see the difference between Amusement Park and anything Ja Rule has done... both are seen dancing and singing with their shirt off.

50 sold out before he even signed with Aftermath.

NY_Mami
07-07-2007, 09:42 PM
THANK YOU!!!!!...... Not to mention he had that song wit' Paris Hilton as well........well so did 2 6 Mafia, and Jadakiss.....

Somebody need to kidnap him and put him in a studio wit' Primo, Pete Rock, & Large Professor, so that they can revert him back to his Grimey days......

baritone
07-07-2007, 10:44 PM
another victim of money
hey, they say if money hasn't changed you, you aint got enough of it

maestro wooz
07-08-2007, 12:48 AM
*plays another wild nigga from the bronx and cries in the corner*

Dante
07-08-2007, 03:12 AM
Never was a fan of Fat Hoe in the 1st place.

Bg_Knocc_Out
07-08-2007, 03:36 AM
Fat Joe... hahaha.... It's been proven he doesn't wright his own lyrics and he's still wack. Couple months ago he went to court over something like his ghostwrighter wasn't gettin' paid enough or someshit about money. Fat Joe has never wrote his own lyrics... EVER!!! Notice how his style changes every 2 years. Big Pun used to write his lyrics when he was around, and Joe was straight fuckin' fire, especialy on "Twinz", classic Joe verse if there was a competition of Joe verses. Look at it this way, when 50 and Jay blew up and had a East Coast flow, Joe went out and dide some east coast flow. Then reggaetion orientated rap came out, he goes out and trys a raggae style out while speakin' spanish (have t point it out that he's horrible at speakin' spanish), and now The South blew up, HE'S ON THEY DICK!!! They forgot to use a fuckin' condom and now Joe has South all over his cum gargling face. This dude is a clown, always has, always will. At least 50 doin' his thang over Joe.

Wu-Tang Kills G-Unit
07-08-2007, 03:47 AM
nigga raps slower than dipset & he is the slowest rapper ever

Dante
07-08-2007, 03:53 AM
Big Pun used to write his lyrics when he was around, and Joe was straight fuckin' fire, especialy on "Twinz", classic Joe verse if there was a competition of Joe verses. .

Actually, the reason i dont consider Twinz a classic rap track is because of Joe's sorry ass, Pun had some crazy ass rhymes, but i could never get into Fat Hoe's style, no matter who wrote for him. Something about his voice that i can't stand.

cap
07-08-2007, 07:42 AM
he never was that great imo.
he improved somewhat lyrically but i cant get into him.

Cesar
07-08-2007, 09:58 AM
Yeah he is on the south jock, I have seen him many times round here. He a sellout, but listen to the difference on last year Cormega & Lake's f/ Fat Joe - DIRTY NY track from My Brothers Keeper Album from Mega & Lake. Joe's flow is completely different from what you see on TV and Radio. Joe got the last verse.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/2611675c680f4d/

BTW the Cormega & Lake album is tight, i give it 9/10

12weLvE
07-08-2007, 10:54 AM
LMAO at the title of this shit...I woulnt say that he on their dicks I am ust going to say that he is trying to stay alive by fitting in. He is trying to get paid like TI, Wayne and Luda who are now the new versions of Biggie, Jay-z and NAs LMAO who would have thought that....scary...Anyway this is off topic but I am proud of N.O.R.E for going indie and going back to his hardcore hip hop roots where he was really good at. The last hot shit I ve ever heard on was on that last CNN album the reunion.

HarlemDiplomat
07-08-2007, 05:36 PM
Man....