PDA

View Full Version : Wu corp type music

TSA
07-07-2007, 03:27 PM
Being on Wu corp and all, have you noticed you all have really bad taste in music. Then you try to say everyone else is crazy and your the normal one being .0000000000000000000000001% of the world.

Liquid Swords is better then Illmatic? ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID!?

even if you like it more, cool, but don't deal with opinions, deal with ACTUAL FACT. Liquid swords is better then the frist album to get a 5 star rating. this was fresh off the Rakim Daddy Kane ear when everyone was making the greatest classics in rap history, the peak of hip hop, literally called the Golden Age, and THIS particular album was seen as the best of that. bitch are you silly?
there's a reason Gza wasn't a competitor for king of new york, actually facts ppl, actual facts.

Killah Priest on Bible was better then AZ on Life's a Bitch. KILL YOUR SELF. AZ's entire career was launched off of one verse, Killah priest could move anything off a whole song on a Wu-Tang Album in the Cuban Linx era. And some how Killah Priest's Spoonie G flow on that song's better then what's KNOWN as the greatest guest appearance on a rap album, ever.

and all the backpacking.
you guys let your ideals get in the way of your enjoyment of music and seem to think rap is a corny battle of "good" vs. "evil". Fags. bei

ya'll made me go to work pissed off with that killah priest shit lol

Come Honor Face
07-07-2007, 03:34 PM
Are you sayin that thinking liquid swords is better than illmatic is "bad taste in music?" If so you may wanna go find a nas forum or something because round here liquid swords is obviously going to be considered better. Beyond that IT IS BETTER! MUCH BETTER!!!! Production on Illmatic is wack! Where as on Liquid Swords the production was among the finest albums ever. Nas killed it lyricly, but so did GZA. How can illmatic compare? I don't get it.

GreenPoop!
07-07-2007, 04:03 PM
Production on Illmatic is wack!
Your opinion is void.

Thanks.

Come Honor Face
07-07-2007, 04:11 PM
Your opinion is void.

Thanks.

It is? How so? Cuz u said so? LOL I don't care what you think.

Thanks.

Suga Duga
07-07-2007, 04:12 PM
we should start a thread and start talking about the opinions of each other, the thread would be endless...no matter which album is better, you'll find people who say this one wins and others that say the other one wins

respect the opinions of others and don't say they are stupid because they offer their thoughts and opinions

Come Honor Face
07-07-2007, 04:16 PM
Like it's laughable. Liquid Swords is a great, CLASSIC album!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-07-2007, 04:17 PM
opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they usually stink

soulonice413
07-07-2007, 09:46 PM
usually?

if u look up the word perfection in the dictionary, it shows the cover of illmatic...liquid swords is a classic album, but illmatic changed hiphop

baritone
07-07-2007, 09:51 PM
hey, to each his own

TAURO
07-07-2007, 10:01 PM
I was gonna say that Charles Jones makes some of the most retarded threads, then this one came along and took it's crown.

Longbongcilvaringz
07-08-2007, 12:50 AM
^yep,

lol at him saying that even if you like liquid swords more, you should recognise that illmatic is better?

no point in even discussing anything with someone using that kind of logic.

DJMethods
07-08-2007, 01:48 AM
The Massacre>>>>Illmatic and Liquid Swords

Dante
07-08-2007, 02:14 AM
^ K-Fed's album owns all 3 of those

WuGambino
07-08-2007, 04:41 AM
Being on Wu corp and all, have you noticed you all have really bad taste in music. Then you try to say everyone else is crazy and your the normal one being .0000000000000000000000001% of the world.

. . .

Liquid Swords is better then Illmatic? ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID!?

even if you like it more, cool, but don't deal with opinions, deal with ACTUAL FACT.

Liquid swords is better then the frist album to get a 5 star rating. this was fresh off the Rakim Daddy Kane ear when everyone was making the greatest classics in rap history, the peak of hip hop, literally called the Golden Age, and THIS particular album was seen as the best of that. bitch are you silly?

. . . so because it's the Source's opinion it is automatically fact?
There is no such thing as fact when it comes to comparing two albums. It is subjective, not objective. It's plain fucking ignorant for you to say one is better and that is that. Music is art, and how much you like art is down to your own tastes and interpretations. I prefer LS. That is my opinion. I'm not going to blast someone for saying he likes Illmatic better.
And did you forget this is a Wu-Tang forum?

there's a reason Gza wasn't a competitor for king of new york, actually facts ppl, actual facts.

Gza wasn't in the run for King of New York because he wasn't a mainstream fag, a la IWW Nas and Jay-Z.

Killah Priest on Bible was better then AZ on Life's a Bitch. KILL YOUR SELF. AZ's entire career was launched off of one verse, Killah priest could move anything off a whole song on a Wu-Tang Album in the Cuban Linx era. And some how Killah Priest's Spoonie G flow on that song's better then what's KNOWN as the greatest guest appearance on a rap album, ever.

Sweeping statements! Yay!

and all the backpacking.
you guys let your ideals get in the way of your enjoyment of music and seem to think rap is a corny battle of "good" vs. "evil". Fags. bei

You are letting the idea that your opinion is better than anyone elses ruin enjoyment of music.

So fuck you.

:)

cap
07-08-2007, 06:24 AM
fuck this thread.
im a big nas fan,but i enjoy liquid swords more.
i think illmatic is the type of album where you had to have been there when it dropped and made its impact..
its still in my top 10 albums of all time though,but i'll put liquid swords above it.
both classic!!

12weLvE
07-08-2007, 10:03 AM
You wanna know why I choose 93-96 Wu music over anything...because Wu-Tang music is timeless...I am sorry but when I hear Illmatic and all the other hip hop albums before that time they all give me that old school feeling...when i hear the Wu I dont get that same feeling. Cuban Linx and Liquid swords came out a long long time ago but they are albums that can come out now and you wont be able to tell the diff. If llmatic was to drop now you would be like this shit is mad ol school. Not with Wu music. THis thread is SHIT...Blah blah

J-Cee
07-08-2007, 10:12 AM
Everyone has different opinions..i thought both albums were great..but im not goning to attack someone because they like one better then the other..but yes...if there opinon is jsut ridiculous ill give the person some shit...i spinn out hard on some peoples opinions these days aswelll.

The Hound
07-08-2007, 12:31 PM
hundreds of albums sound like illmatic, there is only one liquid swords, shoalinassasin eat a dick up till u hiccup biaaaaaaaaaatch

SaqurakiHanamichi
07-08-2007, 01:58 PM
hundreds of albums sound like illmatic, there is only one liquid swords, shoalinassasin eat a dick up till u hiccup biaaaaaaaaaatch

hundreds of albums sound like illmatic?????

man that is some ignorant shit .

PANDA PISS
07-08-2007, 03:04 PM

where the fuck are these albums then?!!!!!

I can kind of understand what you're saying, the production on Liquid Swordz is pretty fuckin incredible, one of RZAs best wu projects and certainly the highlight of GZAs solo career.
but c'mon this is Illmatic son!, its like the fuckin bible!

TSA
07-08-2007, 07:03 PM
you guys have bad taste in music, fact, you dont even have a tast in music you just want to listen to the rap you thinkk is the "goodguy" rap. the only reason ppl are shitting on illmatic ois cause its popular and alot of ppl like it so it's "bad guy" rap.

90% of you have a complex. Your completely obsessed with trying to go "against the grain" and being with the "under dog" that's why a lot of you denouce religion, movies, music, governments ect. your entire field of opinion rotates around trying to go against what's big and what's popular.

you let this complex get in the way of your music taste, thus you have no taste. Liquid Swords wasn't recieved as strongly as illmatic because it's a worst album. period. period. period.

Ironman vs. Liquid swords is more compareable, but Illmatic. Do you even know what that is?

my proof of your complex is with Meth and Ghost. I remember back in what i think was 03, i wasn't a member but i used to come to this site and read shit. Ppl would shit on meth like WILD and Ghost was christ. The reason was cause Meth was the biggest in the Wu at the time as was very popular in the rap game. Suddenly Ghost is now the big shot and he's getting shit on on this site, while Meth, who didn't change at all is hailed now over ghost.

it's ok tho, i just made this thread to vent, im not gonna change your opinions i just want you to know i don't respect them cause they're based of complexes ideals and a sense of nerdhood.

TAURO
07-08-2007, 07:19 PM
fuck off

TSA
07-09-2007, 12:40 AM
hundreds of albums sound like illmatic, there is only one liquid swords,

see what i mean

Come Honor Face
07-09-2007, 12:47 AM
Like we give a shit if u respect our opinions. LOL Illmatic is nas's 3rd best album. Liquid Swords is the 3rd best hip hop album of all time. Illmatic is one of the most overrated albums of all time! Liquid Swords is one of the most underrated of all time. Thier is my opinion. It breaks my heart that u don't respect it. What am I gonna do? LOL

TSA
07-09-2007, 01:11 AM
Like we give a shit if u respect our opinions. LOL Illmatic is nas's 3rd best album. Liquid Swords is the 3rd best hip hop album of all time. Illmatic is one of the most overrated albums of all time! Liquid Swords is one of the most underrated of all time. Thier is my opinion. It breaks my heart that u don't respect it. What am I gonna do? LOL

obviously you do, since you replied.

if there was an ad for refrigatorgenerators.com, you wouldn't click it, cause you don't give a fuck about it, but you saw the thread about my opinion on wucorp taste, and click it, and replied.

you've been on my dick nigga you love my style

Come Honor Face
07-09-2007, 01:25 AM
obviously you do, since you replied.

if there was an ad for refrigatorgenerators.com, you wouldn't click it, cause you don't give a fuck about it, but you saw the thread about my opinion on wucorp taste, and click it, and replied.

you've been on my dick nigga you love my style

I see you are only 19 yrs old. I don't mean 2 disrespect you because of your age, but you were a little kid when these albums (Illmatic,Liquid Swords) dropped. So you didnt get a chance to feel thier true impact when they were fresh. Now u can't deny that. Things are different when u are going back and reviewing albums. Nas's shit was hot! (lyricly anyway) But Liquid Swords was, and still is on another level son.

11th Chamber
07-09-2007, 01:34 AM
Ironman vs. Liquid swords is more compareable, but Illmatic. Do you even know what that is?

are you kidding me?

The only Wu solo that can even be compared to LS is OB4CL. Ironman aint even Ghost's best LP.

Anyways, not taking anything away from Illmatic, but LS is better and OB4CL is better than LS.

Illmatic is still a great album, but not compared to LS and OB4CL

Dante
07-09-2007, 01:56 AM
^ I'll take LS and IM over CL. I love CL, but i prefer the other 2 better.

HarlemDiplomat
07-09-2007, 02:24 AM
Illmatic is over rated...

IronFingaz7
07-09-2007, 02:29 AM
I actually enjoy It Was Written more than Illmatic.

P.E.A.C.E.

WuGambino
07-09-2007, 10:36 AM
you guys have bad taste in music, fact,

You are such a fucking idiot.

LuckyTheWonderDog
07-09-2007, 11:55 AM
I wasn't aware that there was such thing as actual fact when it came to taste and art.

I'm sure my mum will tell you that Beethoven had plenty of 5 mic albums before Nas was even born, but hey...

One fact I do know - Mommy didn't hold you enough as a baby.