PDA

View Full Version : A Chaos Emerald

Urban_Journalz
07-07-2007, 07:21 PM
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
On a crumbling throne, the King is prone to withhold the vast knowledge of the unknown and send forth drones to loot and pillage peaceful homes in the name of what he wants you to think is his own.

His right. To protect and free the world from a nuclear palm-strike. All the while, he hides behind a mask of righteousness and so-called freedom. Don't give me that look, because at some point or another, I know you believed him.

See, it's the possibility that you just may find out the truth, that bleeds him. Leads him to make you wave that flag out of foolish pride, meanwhile while you weren't lookin' he sneaks embalming fluid into your burgers and fries.

War costs billions, but the money isn't really his, so why should he worry? Be easy, sit back and have a McFlurry. It's YOUR tax dollars that go forth to support Lady Liberty's now extinguished torch.

But you, you just turn on your iPod, put your feet up and kick back on your porch.
Every summer Hell exhales and the earth, it's winds do scorch, because we continue to dig.

The actions we dish out slowly chip away at the cave of this universal cave and because of this, most of us will have no peace in the grave.

You allow your leaders to re-create your very being and convince you that it's been yours the whole time. What the fuck is wrong with you people? Have you forgotten the nations that were destroyed at the heights of their prime?

Yet still, even now, we continue to dig.

If chaos were ultimate power, don't you think there would be more organization than this? Trouble is, you'll never get two dictators that don't want the other to miss. We the people? We the feeble! Seeing each and every day, with 20/20 vision and an ignorance that is lethal, that we will always be divided and unequal.

Unless, we stop diggin'.

Only, if we start buildin', in the name of The Most High and for the sake of the children.

Only if we slay the general, and keep him from reaching that cursed chaos emerald.

444trumpets
07-12-2007, 02:45 PM
Good Stuff...

OTB
07-12-2007, 02:51 PM
yo skywalker-

that waz dope-

props-

Urban_Journalz
07-20-2007, 11:02 AM
Peace and thank you both for the positive feedback.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
07-20-2007, 04:38 PM
tight verse son i like the concept allot man

J.T.S.
07-30-2007, 12:16 PM
Scriptures deep indeed good concious, and inspiring read.

Urban_Journalz
08-04-2007, 08:54 PM
Thank you both very much indeed.

Peace & Blessings

Lil' Ruger
08-04-2007, 09:02 PM
do you play sonic dam chaos emeralds nice verse drop some feed on my god forsaken thread.