PDA

View Full Version : Child given ecstasy...

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-11-2007, 02:49 PM
The vid is sick. I'd like to punch this kid's mom in the mouth regardless of the investigation outcome.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15587339/

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b7c_1183762084
Original Vid.

HANZO
07-11-2007, 03:52 PM
the worlds full of idiots.

Wyze Waze Allah
07-12-2007, 02:08 PM
Yo i don't kno if yall heard about it but a mom gave her daughter extacy and vidoe taped it, they were making fun of her and shit

this is repulsive

wat are your thoughts on this yall

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b7c_1183762084
theres the video

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-12-2007, 03:31 PM
WTF???

what's wrong with people today? fuck

HANZO
07-12-2007, 04:23 PM
big ben already made a thread about this in the news article section. and it aint been confirmed that the childs been given extascy but looking at the video the mother needs a punch anyway.

Visionz
07-12-2007, 06:58 PM
^in the video she tells her kid to quit rolling so fuckin hard.

She should be locked inside a steel ball with a bunch of razor blades and then pushed off the top of mount everest with people yelling "bitch quit rolling so hard" the whole way down.

on a side note, stupid people shouldn't be allowed to have children

Wyze Waze Allah
07-12-2007, 07:28 PM
big ben already made a thread about this in the news article section. and it aint been confirmed that the childs been given extascy but looking at the video the mother needs a punch anyway.

yo she was on extacy, man she was on dat shit man, that is fuccin sad, u don't do thst shit, thats not cool, did u see her eyes rollin in da bacc of her head, she was high man, and they said everything, wen u rollin dats tlakin bout yo eys, in da news videoo they said that they told her to roll her eyes, then why the fucc did they say stop and why would the lady keep fuccin squeezin her cheeks and hittin her head and her eyes

beautiful little gurl too man
beautiful child of allah, contaminated with this poison and yeh I smoke weed as much as the next nigga, but even if my life depended on it, i would not give it to no lil gurl

urban_angel
07-12-2007, 07:30 PM
That is horrendous....

smashbrother
07-12-2007, 07:31 PM
if she was she needs to be taken from her mother, if she wasnt her mother needs to be punished for exploiting a minor on youtube and for even exposing the child like that. fucking bitches.

HANZO
07-12-2007, 07:41 PM
on a side note, stupid people shouldn't be allowed to have children

word if there was only a way to stop stupid ppl from having children. maybe a way of genetic mutation. where a gene is inserted to everyone and that if the persons turns out to be stupid its stops them from having children.

sometimes i wonder why there are soo many stupid ppl in this world. god has blessed this woman with a child. he didnt intend on the child to be an amusement show for the mother and her friends.

smashbrother
07-12-2007, 07:42 PM
Actually some ppl believe souls pick which parents they will be born too.

Visionz
07-12-2007, 07:44 PM
Actually some ppl believe souls pick which parents they will be born too.
would that make this particular kid someone who died from a crack overdose??

this bitch gonna be feeding me drugs by the time I'm three ^O^

V4D3R
07-12-2007, 10:42 PM
Sign of the times right there. That mom will be caught. I pray that girl is in good hands now.

WIA
07-12-2007, 10:45 PM
That's sick. So many things in the world that just make you think, "Why?"

zeppelin2k
07-13-2007, 01:07 PM
god bless america

CrazyCoCasian
07-21-2007, 11:08 PM
Excuse my french but that is fucked up!!!!!!!!!!!!

WARPATH
07-26-2007, 11:25 AM
I think that tape is a hoax for several reasons:

I took X plenty of times, and if a child that small was on it I think she would be puking up all over the back seat of the car.

She just doesn't look like someone who is "rolling". Her eyes are rolling up but if she was really rolling that hard her eyes would probably be twitching too.

I just don't think a child could handle one x hit like that little girl supposbley is. She'd be seriousley fucked up, and probably would have wound up dead in a hospitol.

Come Honor Face
07-26-2007, 11:31 AM
Blasphemy! Whatever is wrong with that girl, nobody was tryin to help her.

SID
07-26-2007, 12:02 PM
silly fat bitch