PDA

View Full Version : canibus

Chiba-Smoker
07-12-2007, 05:44 AM
Wouldnt rza and canibus make the best combo ever? hella fuckin ya!

Suga Duga
07-12-2007, 05:53 AM
def dope, anyway I don't think that'll happen

Dante
07-12-2007, 09:30 AM
No.

L~>1<~NKS
07-12-2007, 09:58 AM
He's on Priest new album.

And RZA was gonna fuck wit Canibus @ 1ne point.

12weLvE
07-12-2007, 10:33 AM
They would make a deadly combo, but I think Canibus will be even sicker with Jedi Mind Trick beats.

Durag
07-12-2007, 11:03 AM
They would make a deadly combo, but I think Canibus will be even sicker with Jedi Mind Trick beats.

Ya 4 cert look at Rip the Jacker. Bis is ill, whats For Whom the Beat Tolls like? Havent heard much about it

Treazon
07-12-2007, 11:25 AM
Ya 4 cert look at Rip the Jacker. Bis is ill, whats For Whom the Beat Tolls like? Havent heard much about it

not as good as RTJ but still a crazy album worth having

12weLvE
07-12-2007, 11:30 AM
Oh shit is that out??? I have to get my hands on that ASAP

12weLvE
07-12-2007, 11:32 AM
Oh okay i just checked amazon...it comes out next week...By the way if you havent checked out Mic Club, then go peep that now...sick ass album

Chiba-Smoker
07-12-2007, 11:39 AM
yall are smart cool mofos! that has been out go to www.canibusonline to get a signed copy. It is as good as rip the jacker and l. p. infinity will blow ur mind!!!!

12weLvE
07-12-2007, 11:43 AM
^^ What are you talking baout man...i have not seen it on shelves on FYE or anywhere else... Amazon says that it comes out next week

Chiba-Smoker
07-12-2007, 11:52 AM
go to WWW.CANIBUSONLINE.COM fool! it was shipped in may recieved by june 5th! check it out! I got mine or go to piratebay.org and get it for free.

Treazon
07-12-2007, 12:01 PM
yea its all about the pre-orders... hahaha

Chiba-Smoker
07-12-2007, 12:22 PM
it was a pre order in may now is july its out yall!

Chiba-Smoker
07-12-2007, 11:36 PM
No.

ur gay!

LORD ZERO
07-13-2007, 12:17 AM
^^^agreed
That Would Be One Sick Ass Combo........w/ Sicker Beats For Canibus, Since Half Of His Previous Production Was Ass

Chiba-Smoker
07-13-2007, 10:26 AM
bis has had some ill beats on all his shit, i like the glatiator style beats, his shit all around is ill!

Dante
07-13-2007, 05:12 PM
Not even the greatest beats in the world can save Bis annoying ass voice, and corny ass raps.

Chiba-Smoker
07-14-2007, 06:48 AM
Not even the greatest beats in the world can save Bis annoying ass voice, and corny ass raps.

his voice scares u i bet u pussy!

Guarded By Martyrs
07-14-2007, 12:18 PM
Yes they would have Crazy chemistry together it would be like:

The RZA Vs Canibus -
Bobby Digital Vs Rip The Jacker -
Prince Rakeem Vs Poet Laurete -

They would never find out was was better it would be DOPE to hear an album by them together.

Dante
07-14-2007, 08:30 PM
his voice scares u i bet u pussy!

U mad, doggy?

Chiba-Smoker
07-14-2007, 11:07 PM
that pic u got on ur shit looks like a gay fuckprob ur dream man ehh!

anyways Id LIKE RZA TO DO THE BEATS AND CANIBUS FLOW ON IT IS WHAT IS THE BEST RZA CANIBUS COMBO

11th Chamber
07-14-2007, 11:13 PM
Canibus is cool and I think it would be nice to hear them do a track together. Not a whole album tho

Chiba-Smoker
07-16-2007, 06:12 AM
anything would be good but maybe hes mad for taking priest away for awhile.

Chiba-Smoker
07-16-2007, 07:14 AM
after his first weak att. that was totally lame ll is still trying to battle canibus! too bad its too late loser! canibus totally killed him! check these out
lls 2nd diss song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpeMpsNwG0I

canibus 1st diss after 4321 and lls weak ass come back where he uses canibus shit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYrIXlqrtWk

Chiba-Smoker
07-16-2007, 07:55 AM
this is how to really battle! fuck ll gay j!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS2fxsYtIx4

Chiba-Smoker
07-16-2007, 09:46 AM
ems a weak ass fool!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-m6cPkXWUI

Chiba-Smoker
07-16-2007, 10:42 AM
http://img.youtube.com/vi/brtAH7nxNnU/default.jpg

buckshotstheone
07-16-2007, 12:20 PM

that happened. the Rip The Jacker album. fucking musical brilliance

Chiba-Smoker
07-16-2007, 10:51 PM
canibus is the illest and thats it! only him no one else!

CharlesJones
07-17-2007, 04:12 PM
Chiba Smoker let these fools know who think LL defeated Canibus that LL got lyrically slayed by Canibus on 2nd Round Knockout. I heard LL's diss song response to Canibus and it was wack. Canibus can't be fucked with lyrically but his beats on his albums are terrible and that's why i won't listen to him anymore.

Dante
07-17-2007, 04:19 PM
^ Too bad Canibus lyricism couldn't prevent LL from flushing Bis career down the toilet.

Billy Danzenie
07-17-2007, 04:20 PM
yeah second round ko was sick

Dante
07-17-2007, 04:20 PM
that pic u got on ur shit looks like a gay fuckprob ur dream man ehh!

You must of still been in kindergarten when Devil May Cry dropped.

CharlesJones
07-17-2007, 04:25 PM
I don't give a damn how many albums LL has sold. He ain't on Canibus's level at all. Canibus will shit on LL lyrically. LL don't want it with him. Canibus has never sold any records but at least he hasn't made faggot albums lately like LL has been doing LOL.

DUMBO
07-17-2007, 04:27 PM
Canibus would sound nice on a 4th beat, cuz Stoupe bit 4th.

buckshotstheone
07-17-2007, 05:41 PM
see canibus lyrically was better than ll but it ain't always about lyrics. it's about the results and that "99% of his fans don't exist" was perfect cause it literally flushed him. canibus didn't really have fans and ll got a whole army

DUMBO
07-17-2007, 06:12 PM
see canibus lyrically was better than ll but it ain't always about lyrics. it's about the results and that "99% of his fans don't exist" was perfect cause it literally flushed him. canibus didn't really have fans and ll got a whole army
i have to disagree. rap is about the bizness, hip hop is about the art - Canibus won in hip hop, LL won rap, but like Sway says "who gives a fuck about that shit - outside of the stans"

buckshotstheone
07-17-2007, 07:21 PM
i have to disagree. rap is about the bizness, hip hop is about the art - Canibus won in hip hop, LL won rap, but like Sway says "who gives a fuck about that shit - outside of the stans"

i semi-agree. hip hop is an art form and a culture. rap is hip hop as defined but what is popular

DUMBO
07-17-2007, 07:32 PM
^^ fair enough. in any case, it's sad that Canibus never received more attention - brother still has respect among MCs though.
new album is dope btw.
p.s. Canibus top 3 albums mos def outweigh LL top 3 or Eminem for that matter.
my vote: Rip the Jacker, Mic Club, For Whom the Beat Tolls.

GreenPoop!
07-17-2007, 07:46 PM
I agree they would make a cute couple. I wonder who would take over in bed though?

11th Chamber
07-17-2007, 07:57 PM
p.s. Canibus top 3 albums mos def outweigh LL top 3 or Eminem for that matter.
my vote: Rip the Jacker, Mic Club, For Whom the Beat Tolls.

that one made me laugh

Chiba-Smoker
07-17-2007, 11:59 PM
that one made me laugh

your a fag! I see doom wears that mask so his faggot fans dont try bustin on his face at shows! canibus is the best ever! he has mad crazy fans, sold mad amounts of records, has houses and studios in over 20 countries! hell be studied in eng class in school with 2pac. sorry your jellously has concumed u cause we reconize that fact that hes the illest while who u thought was gonna be the illest is just trash like u!

Treazon
07-18-2007, 12:25 AM
^ Too bad Canibus lyricism couldn't prevent LL from flushing Bis career down the toilet.

universal truth is not measured in mass appeal.

canibus' career was destined to squash in the industry because the record companies dont want someone like him, he doesnt appeal to as many people in the mainstream like LL did and does.. i dont really see how its argueable that LL is on the same level as Bis lyrically (not aimed at anybody i havent read most posts on this thread, i just dunno why its so long).

LL was a bitch for what he did initially tho, thats undeniable

venex
07-18-2007, 03:45 AM
Canibus would sound nice on a 4th beat, cuz Stoupe bit 4th.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

stoupe's style is soooooooooooo different from 4th disciple's....

DUMBO
07-18-2007, 05:48 AM
You must of still been in kindergarten when Devil May Cry dropped.
no, we were in the strip club. get the fuck outta here with that Atari 2600 shit.

DUMBO
07-18-2007, 05:50 AM
that one made me laugh
ok. forget Eminem for a sec (i know it will be hard with his dick in your mouth, but try). name the 3 best LL albums - now tell me if you can still listen to those shits through in one sitting.
probably not.

DUMBO
07-18-2007, 05:51 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

stoupe's style is soooooooooooo different from 4th disciple's....

sarcasm?

Chiba-Smoker
07-18-2007, 05:52 AM
no, we were in the strip club. get the fuck outta here with that Atari 2600 shit.
word up
hahahahaha u got childrens crap on ur av. and u act like ur an adult towards others cause ur moms treats u like the child u are fag grow up and i dont mean for another mans ass homo!

Longbongcilvaringz
07-18-2007, 05:52 AM
haha, stoupe bit 4th...

fucking jokers.

Longbongcilvaringz
07-18-2007, 05:55 AM

where is LL right now?

what has he released that was any good since the beef?

canibus will never be commercially successful, obviously you feeel that sales determine skills.

venex
07-18-2007, 05:56 AM
sarcasm?

LOL sorry...didn't notice...my bad

Chiba-Smoker
07-18-2007, 05:59 AM

NO ACTUALLY BIS HAS AN ARMY CAUSE HE WAS IN THE ARMY AS SP FORCES AN EXPERT! ALL WHILE LL WAS ACTING AS SOME MOVIE WHERE THERYE ALL ON A ISLAND TO TRAIN AND LL WAS SP FORCE TYPE WHO ENDED UP KILLIN EVERYONE AS A PYSCO! ITS FUNNY BUT ILL EXPLAIN IT SIMPLE SOO MAYBE U COULD UNGERSTAND FOOL THAT BIS WASNT ACTIN AND LL WAS- ITS THE SAME ON CD MOVIES OR IN PERSON LL IS ACTING TOUGH BUT HES REALLY A PIMP THAT CANT RAP. FLOW OR WHATEVER. HE SHOULDA NEVER CHALLEGED BIS CAUSE LL WAS SMOOTH NOT RUFF. BIS IS HARDCORE LIKE KNIFES SPIKES AND SPEARS.

Longbongcilvaringz
07-18-2007, 06:06 AM
you all know that bis is a robot right?

Chiba-Smoker
07-18-2007, 10:33 AM
Canibus Is Also A Cool Name-all Pot Heads Looking For Weed Online Also Find Him And Are Happy They Did!

LuckyTheWonderDog
07-18-2007, 11:15 AM
One thing I don't get is why someone who writes lyrics about evil government lies and injust wars, would join the army. Would have thought that Canibus in the army was a contradiction in terms.

LuckyTheWonderDog
07-18-2007, 11:27 AM
Canibus Is Also A Cool Name-all Pot Heads Looking For Weed Online Also Find Him And Are Happy They Did!

Only if they're dyslexic.

Chiba-Smoker
07-18-2007, 12:43 PM
its only a mis type bitch!
he joined the army to show he can surpass anyone at anything he does while ll just acts like he can!

LuckyTheWonderDog
07-18-2007, 12:44 PM
he joined the army to show he can surpass anyone at anything he does while ll just acts like he can!

Yeah cos that would be a great reason to go and kill a load of random people in another country.

Guarded By Martyrs
07-18-2007, 01:19 PM
I would love to hear Canibus & Holocaust do a track together, I would listen to it everyday.

2 Warlords of MCing

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-18-2007, 02:50 PM
I think that in the whole world there are more Canibus fans than LL Cool J's

but even this board have more U-God fans than both fans combine together ( so u know where I'm getting at )

buckshotstheone
07-18-2007, 05:48 PM
NO ACTUALLY BIS HAS AN ARMY CAUSE HE WAS IN THE ARMY AS SP FORCES AN EXPERT! ALL WHILE LL WAS ACTING AS SOME MOVIE WHERE THERYE ALL ON A ISLAND TO TRAIN AND LL WAS SP FORCE TYPE WHO ENDED UP KILLIN EVERYONE AS A PYSCO! ITS FUNNY BUT ILL EXPLAIN IT SIMPLE SOO MAYBE U COULD UNGERSTAND FOOL THAT BIS WASNT ACTIN AND LL WAS- ITS THE SAME ON CD MOVIES OR IN PERSON LL IS ACTING TOUGH BUT HES REALLY A PIMP THAT CANT RAP. FLOW OR WHATEVER. HE SHOULDA NEVER CHALLEGED BIS CAUSE LL WAS SMOOTH NOT RUFF. BIS IS HARDCORE LIKE KNIFES SPIKES AND SPEARS.

uh, canibus didn't join the army till way after the beef with ll and he doesn't have an army cause he got kicked out (for trees ironically). plus anyone who says that LL doesn't have flow obviously has only been listening to rap since the huge Moment of Truth movement when every high school and college kid "found rap" like they were born-again christians or some shit. LL is a legend and has had the longest career of anyone in hip hop, that is a fact that you can't argue. and this is all coming from a huge fan of Canibus but there is no denying who won that battle. LL is still putting out huge albums and no one even remembers who canibus is anymore, unless they got Second Round K.O. on their I-Pod

oDoUoSoKo
07-18-2007, 05:51 PM
ya im not gonna lie, i thought rip the jacker was boring.

CharlesJones
07-18-2007, 06:39 PM
LOL@Buckshotstheone saying LL is still putting out huge albums hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Who's buying his albums? Females are LOL. Men aren't buying LL's wack albums he's been putting out lately.

buckshotstheone
07-18-2007, 06:43 PM
DEFinition was hot. guarantee everyone slept on it though, and please don't tell me you actually listened to the whole thing cause i know no one in here did. but i did, and it was good, and not just for ladies. do your research

CharlesJones
07-18-2007, 06:45 PM
I had no interest in listening to The Definition album. LL isn't hardcore anymore. His music is soft now. Last good album he did was The GOAT. I think Phenomenon is his worst album.

Chiba-Smoker
07-18-2007, 09:37 PM
bis albums get better and lls dont! it was easy when ll came in to the game things are harder now and his weak ass shit doesnt cut it.

Chiba-Smoker
07-18-2007, 09:45 PM
bis albums get better and lls dont! it was easy when ll came in to the game things are harder now and his weak ass shit doesnt cut it.

Chiba-Smoker
07-18-2007, 09:52 PM
ya im not gonna lie, i thought rip the jacker was boring.

what too fast for ya? I hate fools that act that they are the best and say the illest aint ill cause im better and do things like write Im the champ on their sig but if they went out of thier apt the dont rap shit

Longbongcilvaringz
07-18-2007, 09:52 PM
uh, canibus didn't join the army till way after the beef with ll and he doesn't have an army cause he got kicked out (for trees ironically). plus anyone who says that LL doesn't have flow obviously has only been listening to rap since the huge Moment of Truth movement when every high school and college kid "found rap" like they were born-again christians or some shit. LL is a legend and has had the longest career of anyone in hip hop, that is a fact that you can't argue. and this is all coming from a huge fan of Canibus but there is no denying who won that battle. LL is still putting out huge albums and no one even remembers who canibus is anymore, unless they got Second Round K.O. on their I-Pod

hahahaha

ll's last two album went sold just over 500,000 and 367,000 respectively, which for a commercial artist like him is terrible. not to mention that these albums were fucking terrible quality.

only ladies love cool james...

11th Chamber
07-18-2007, 10:30 PM
ok. forget Eminem for a sec (i know it will be hard with his dick in your mouth, but try). name the 3 best LL albums - now tell me if you can still listen to those shits through in one sitting.
probably not.

haha, you wanna talk bout dicks in mouths? Yall niggas are deepthroating Can.

I aint even on no LL shit, and I would rather listen Canabis than him.

I was refering to Em and Canibus.

Infinite
Slim Shady
Marshall Mathers

Rip the Jacker
Mic Club
For Whom the Beat Tolls

Em's 3 are better than Can's 3. Plain and simple, aint no hatin, aint no Em dickriding, just saying that Can is dope, but not better than Em.

Paranoid
07-18-2007, 10:43 PM
canibus would eat eminem for breakfast. lyrical demon. his voice is not annoying it reminds me of Onyx, its on some hardcore shit. and his lyrics...are absolutely rediculous so anyone that disses him hasnt listened to him enough...

Chiba-Smoker
07-18-2007, 10:46 PM
Canibus said- The great white hype bich please thats like gary colman fightin the hulk or more like great white bitin your dingy boat 50 miles from the coast- ems shit is weak and he never thanks dre for writing all his shit. em is a weak ass fag whos as bad as 50 cent. they all suck! bis is the champ!

Chiba-Smoker
07-18-2007, 10:57 PM
canibus would eat eminem for breakfast. lyrical demon. his voice is not annoying it reminds me of Onyx, its on some hardcore shit. and his lyrics...are absolutely rediculous so anyone that disses him hasnt listened to him enough...

u cant fuck with the canibus man!

LuckyTheWonderDog
07-19-2007, 02:11 AM
u cant fuck with the canibus man!

Are you Bis' boyfriend?

DUMBO
07-19-2007, 07:07 AM
^%^ maybe canibus joined the army to infiltrate and sabotage; like that one cat that tried to blow up the green zone a couple of years back. bong bong.

DUMBO
07-19-2007, 07:08 AM
or maybe he just needed a job. being a dope mc pays shit these days.

beardman
07-19-2007, 07:10 AM
Canibus said- The great white hype bich please thats like gary colman fightin the hulk or more like great white bitin your dingy boat 50 miles from the coast- ems shit is weak and he never thanks dre for writing all his shit. em is a weak ass fag whos as bad as 50 cent. they all suck! bis is the champ!

Haha you poor stupid guy. Your comment shows you really don't know anything about hiphop. Dr dre writes Eminem's lyrics? Yeah right, haha!

Almost all Dre's verses were written by someone else.... (In NWA time it was Ice Cube and DOC who wrote his lyrics)
________
vaporizer instructions (http://vaporizer.org/forum/vaporizer-questions/)

LuckyTheWonderDog
07-19-2007, 07:10 AM
or maybe he just needed a job. being a dope mc pays shit these days.

Surely McDonalds were hiring?

buckshotstheone
07-19-2007, 09:42 AM

bis albums get better? yeah, hip hop for sale and mind control were WAY better than rip the jacker and mic club. and for whom the beat tolls is his best album yet. oh that's funny shit

LuckyTheWonderDog
07-19-2007, 09:44 AM
bis albums get better? yeah, hip hop for sale and mind control were WAY better than rip the jacker and mic club. and for whom the beat tolls is his best album yet. oh that's funny shit

haha

Chiba-Smoker
07-19-2007, 10:13 AM
they all reached an untouchable status at some point on all of them and all on rip the jacker mic club and for... there are a few just perfect songs on all the rest. hip hop for sale was a lesson to show how most rappers like gay z do make some wack shit every 2 months and sell the shit out of showing how fake the game is and backing nas that hip hops dead, and now his bringing it back or helping the few surviors that are left that didnt get hit by the wack bomb from gays like em 50 etc...!!!ll!!!!! like bis said on his new shit he doesnt want the media, he doesnt want to sell out to make cash. he wants to lead people and show them real shit sounds a lot like rza. theyd make a good team! Hell fuckin ya!

buckshotstheone
07-19-2007, 12:11 PM
they all reached an untouchable status at some point on all of them and all on rip the jacker mic club and for... there are a few just perfect songs on all the rest. hip hop for sale was a lesson to show how most rappers like gay z do make some wack shit every 2 months and sell the shit out of showing how fake the game is and backing nas that hip hops dead, and now his bringing it back or helping the few surviors that are left that didnt get hit by the wack bomb from gays like em 50 etc...!!!ll!!!!! like bis said on his new shit he doesnt want the media, he doesnt want to sell out to make cash. he wants to lead people and show them real shit sounds a lot like rza. theyd make a good team! Hell fuckin ya!

once again you fucked up, hip hop for sale was out years before Hip Hop Is Dead dropped. and anyone who doesn't respect jay-z untouchable talent and flow is simply ignorant and probably just pissed that he made it and they didn;t

Chiba-Smoker
07-20-2007, 07:49 AM
being the top sell out that two better than him hate-nas and tupac isnt the top! canibus is fs with nas and knew that before the album came out-ur the dumb fuck who needs an artist to tell u what to do or going on. all us knew it when u joined with fags around like this hip hop must be dead!

LuckyTheWonderDog
07-20-2007, 08:00 AM
being the top sell out that two better than him hate-nas and tupac isnt the top! canibus is fs with nas and knew that before the album came out-ur the dumb fuck who needs an artist to tell u what to do or going on. all us knew it when u joined with fags around like this hip hop must be dead!

Canibus would be proud that his great command of the English language is clearly rubbing off on his fans.

Bis Fan
07-20-2007, 11:15 AM
universal truth is not measured in mass appeal.

canibus' career was destined to squash in the industry because the record companies dont want someone like him, he doesnt appeal to as many people in the mainstream like LL did and does.. i dont really see how its argueable that LL is on the same level as Bis lyrically (not aimed at anybody i havent read most posts on this thread, i just dunno why its so long).

LL was a bitch for what he did initially tho, thats undeniable

I will co-sign this post with Canibus quotes :)

Even if I am in a minority of one
the TRUTH is still the TRUTH no matter how it's spun :list:

We spit for sport I won you lost
but you paid them off
and nailed my corpse to a cross :list:

2nd round K.O. was one of they favourites,
Fuck all the haters :list:

I'm the sickest linguistically, illicit lyrical misfit, in the business
And probably in existence. What's your consensus? :hooray:

Bis Fan
07-20-2007, 11:22 AM

The best beats in the world couldn't rival my skill
It's like pourin' a cup of water on a million beach whales :)

WUHEADSINCE93
07-20-2007, 11:25 AM
Cuban linx part2 will come out before rza and bis gets togeter

Bis Fan
07-20-2007, 11:25 AM

not exactly

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
07-20-2007, 11:31 AM
Hip Hop For Sale Was Bis' Satire Album On The Game

Treazon
07-20-2007, 11:55 AM
no matter who you are, and how big you get, there will always be haters. but i think Bis has more fans than haters because compare him to ANY other MC and his passion and tenacity for the mic will out-weigh his rival.

"no one can shine on a song that features me"

thats my all-time favorite bis quote because it doesnt get any more true than that.

LuckyTheWonderDog
07-20-2007, 11:59 AM
no matter who you are, and how big you get, there will always be haters. but i think Bis has more fans than haters because compare him to ANY other MC and his passion and tenacity for the mic will out-weigh his rival.

"no one can shine on a song that features me"

thats my all-time favorite bis quote because it doesnt get any more true than that.

I like Bis tracks, but his voice isn't one I can listen to for a whole album. The guy writes some great lyrics though (even if he sometimes thinks he's a little more intelligent and important than he is).

Ha ha, Slick Rick shined on King Piece In The Chess Game!!! Bis must love the guy, cos I never thought I'd hear him on someone else's track just doing a chorus that bigs THEM up!

Chiba-Smoker
07-21-2007, 04:32 AM
ll and em are weak ass fools! they were the dumb kids in school but a lot of people liked em and they grew up and got some cash and acted like assholes and were fake while bis was the one who always practiced and tore anyone he came across in half studied math science politics got all shorts of jobs and was successful like working for the govt and army sp forces shit ect.. hes the shit look at all those dope quotes! wheres ems games for 50s that are better quotes?????? u aint got shit!

Chiba-Smoker
07-21-2007, 04:34 AM
u got nothing and em sucks dick! dont come back!

Suga Duga
07-21-2007, 04:41 AM
omg, this thread is still goin?

Visionz
07-21-2007, 04:46 AM
someone!!! needs a hug!!! and a ban! on their!!! one key! for real! not enough hugs growing up or what??!!!?!

!

!

!

btw Canibus is talented but so is Em, its just the money kills your hunger after a while and his last album (Encore) was trash. Love when f/a/n's take side's over emcee beefs like its got shit to do with them. ahaha

Chiba-Smoker
07-21-2007, 05:14 AM
ya go eat more pills pill poper

Visionz
07-21-2007, 05:31 AM
sounds like a great idea!

Chiba-Smoker
07-22-2007, 10:05 AM
wow all the things u see on drugs u can see without them u just dont pay attention!

Visionz
07-22-2007, 12:32 PM
really!word! but who's not paying attention?

Dante
07-22-2007, 08:25 PM
where is LL right now?

what has he released that was any good since the beef?

canibus will never be commercially successful, obviously you feeel that sales determine skills.

When did i say sales determine skills? LL is still more sucessful than Bis, thats the point. You may not like LL's music, but fact is, LL won the war against Bis, even tho Bis might of had the better diss, those are facts.

Dante
07-22-2007, 08:29 PM
hahahaha

ll's last two album went sold just over 500,000 and 367,000 respectively, which for a commercial artist like him is terrible. not to mention that these albums were fucking terrible quality.

only ladies love cool james...

Yet, those sales are still more than anything Bis will sell these days, as far as quality goes, almost every single album by Bis suck. And LL will always have a higher status than Bis.

his voice is not annoying

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kid, Em owns Bis on every single level of rapping.

Bis Fan
07-23-2007, 11:49 AM
When did i say sales determine skills? LL is still more sucessful than Bis, thats the point. You may not like LL's music, but fact is, LL won the war against Bis, even tho Bis might of had the better diss, those are facts.

It was a war of WORDS, not record sales faggot.
:lmao:

Bis Fan
07-23-2007, 11:51 AM
The wanderer, conqueror, turned absconder And record labels don't sponsor that kind of monster :list:

Longbongcilvaringz
07-23-2007, 01:39 PM
i dont want to get into another bis argument, because he complately polarizes people.... but....

ok, so you dont think success determines skills, yet you just reiterated it...
LL won the war...but bis had a better diss? what are you on about?

your blatantly saying sales determine skills, im pretty sure the whole idea of beef through diss tracks is to see who has the best diss...and bis did..

Yet, those sales are still more than anything Bis will sell these days, as far as quality goes, almost every single album by Bis suck. And LL will always have a higher status than Bis.

Kid, Em owns Bis on every single level of rapping.

again, your saying the same shit. LL is a commercial musician, for him those sales are fucking terrible, he probably didnt even recoup. bis went gold, so its obvious you know nothing about what your still rambling about.

every bis album sucks, LL will always be better, blah blah. the only evidence you've provided of this thus far is by saying his albums sell more...

look out for the album with the canibus design on it, 12 oclock in the morning, you'll be standing in line for it.

Bis Fan
07-23-2007, 02:14 PM
^:list:

100 bars was just a glimpse of the truth
Physical proof
that I'm the best at this
I've contructed sentences
That'll stand longer then Stonehenge's megaliths :list:

:W

Bis Fan
07-23-2007, 02:58 PM
Wisely worded speech frame and technique and thermal heat
bridges the verbal to the beat providing earth for your feet

:list:

buckshotstheone
07-23-2007, 03:49 PM

this is 100% correct, although it is completely flawed by the comment posted after this about em owning bis lyrically. em probably couldn't understand 99% of what canibus says cause canibus uses words that are above the kindergarten level

beardman
07-24-2007, 06:32 AM
this is 100% correct, although it is completely flawed by the comment posted after this about em owning bis lyrically. em probably couldn't understand 99% of what canibus says cause canibus uses words that are above the kindergarten level

Maybe he uses a dictionary? ;)

You never know... :p
________
volcano classic vaporizer (http://vaporizers.net/volcano-vaporizer)

Chiba-Smoker
07-24-2007, 10:52 AM
if u were a famous person and everyone crit. ur shit wouldnt you study up on and lot of cool deep topics and words before u presented it to the world for judgement??? or like 50 cent drink too much talk out ur ass about lies and dumb loose bitches and getting money from dumb bitches and a buch of worthless bullshit?

Longbongcilvaringz
07-24-2007, 10:57 AM
i listened to "Rip the Jacker", Mic Club and "2000 BC" today at work, id almost forgotten about the greatness that is canibus.

so many lines that struck me, one in particular, but i cant even remember what track it was from... and the exact phrase. ill post it if i can find it.

Chiba-Smoker
07-24-2007, 10:59 AM
he studies words and ill meanings and says them many times in his rhymes then he remembers them for his ill freestyles that made him champ! fans listen to it over and over again and remember that word and many others so bis is teaching them words to his fans and expanding the minds of many while ll acts hard looking like a tough fucking pussy who got blindsided by bis the lion the pounced from behind the brush and tore the neck outta that pussy

Longbongcilvaringz
07-24-2007, 11:49 AM
^honestly, you can tell bis learns word by reading them, because he pronounciation is deplorable, lol. and do you actually understand all the historical and scientific references, i catch quite a few of them, but others just fly straight overmy head. for instance, i never knew he was saying "ricin toxin" until i came across it on some wikipedia page looking at info on toxic substances.

and who the fuck is "Le Marketson"?

i found the rhyme, listening to "Rip The Jacker" again, from Levitibus

"I was created by intelligent design, you are merely a descendant of the immodified"

haha, who else says shit like that?

no one.

lyrically "Genabis" and "Levitibus" are off the scales, people may not think its particularly intelligent or interesting, but you have to acknowledge his uniqueness.

this line always make me laugh:

"to create a universe all I need
is 1000, trillion, trillion degrees
sodium 22, betatrons in the cloud chamber
keep the noise down so I dont arouse my neighbors"

Bis Fan
07-25-2007, 11:06 AM
^honestly, you can tell bis learns word by reading them, because he pronounciation is deplorable, lol. and do you actually understand all the historical and scientific references, i catch quite a few of them, but others just fly straight overmy head. for instance, i never knew he was saying "ricin toxin" until i came across it on some wikipedia page looking at info on toxic substances.

and who the fuck is "Le Marketson"?

i found the rhyme, listening to "Rip The Jacker" again, from Levitibus

"I was created by intelligent design, you are merely a descendant of the immodified"

haha, who else says shit like that?

no one.

No one else can rhyme like this, there's no challange
his Poet Laureateship pontificates balance :hooray:

Chiba-Smoker
07-25-2007, 12:23 PM
wheres the haters at now???? I asked them to match lines with who they said is better but they didnt post not even one. what a bunch of pussies!

Chiba-Smoker
07-26-2007, 06:14 AM
what i thought pussies. bis is the illest and u all eat dick!

CharlesJones
07-27-2007, 03:48 PM
LOL@Chiba Smoker. You're funny. I'm glad to see you're a true Canibus fan. You never turn your back on him like most people do to music artists. LOL@what you said about LL Cool J hahahahahahahahahaha. LL lost his battle with Canibus and real hip hop heads know that. The people who do say LL won don't know real hip hop anyway so i ignore their opinions. Canibus does say some ill rhymes. You can tell he reads books a lot which is good because he has a lot of stuff he can rhyme about unlike most rappers who rap about the same shit over and over again because they don't read books.

Chiba-Smoker
07-30-2007, 10:26 PM
thats cool i just cant believe some poeple are so dumb to say he uses books and shit to help write his rhymes likes its a bad thing!!! those were the ones who failed high school and work at mac ds bumpin ll all day!!!!

CharlesJones
07-31-2007, 03:54 PM
LOL@high school dropouts working at McDonalds hahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah i don't know what's it gonna take for dumb ass ignorant blacks to see that the only way you're gonna make it in this world is by reading books and being educated. The dumb ones are the people who have to settle for low paying jobs or selling drugs/hustling because they aren't smart enough to do anything else.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
07-31-2007, 04:02 PM
LOL@Chiba Smoker. You're funny. I'm glad to see you're a true Canibus fan. You never turn your back on him like most people do to music artists. LOL@what you said about LL Cool J hahahahahahahahahaha. LL lost his battle with Canibus and real hip hop heads know that. The people who do say LL won don't know real hip hop anyway so i ignore their opinions. Canibus does say some ill rhymes. You can tell he reads books a lot which is good because he has a lot of stuff he can rhyme about unlike most rappers who rap about the same shit over and over again because they don't read books.

yeah same here i agree

CharlesJones
07-31-2007, 04:13 PM
Canibus's Get Retarded song is my favorite by him. I like the part in the song at the end when he says touch my microphone on accident and get murdered on purpose muthafucka. When i first heard his lyrics on Lost Boys Beasts From The East song, he blew me away. I said damn those lyrics are ill. Can't no mc touch Canibus lyrically. I will put my money on him against any rapper in a battle. He's so ill. I just wish all of his albums had harder beats. That's my only problem with him. LOL@him dissing LL on 2nd Round Knockout when he said 99% of your fans wear high heels hahahahahahahaha. That line still makes me laugh. Then he made me laugh when he dissed LL again saying a faggot nigga trying to make a living off of dissing LOL. Cause like Common and Cube, i see the bitch in you. LL hasn't been able to rebound from Canibus dissing him because if you notice, every album that LL has put out after that diss has been wack and gay except The GOAT album.

Chiba-Smoker
07-31-2007, 10:45 PM
the goat album was wack also my f!!!!!!!! before i saw the video of em battlin ra digga from flipmode saying i never battled a girl before.....she tore him up!!! then secretly she passed canibus the mic and he came out at ems shit and tore him apart!!!!! em didnt even battle back, he just ran off the stage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!canibus finshed ems show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but now I cant find the whole ver. so em fans cut that so they could lie about it not happening but its true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when i saw canibus for the 1st time he came out with a lion on stage and he was at the show with gang starr flipmode fuguees public ememy cipruss hill and even with all those dope people all i thought about after was how ill that canibus guy was. canibus is fuckin the man man!

Chiba-Smoker
07-31-2007, 10:46 PM
ya i miss typed shit up there soo fucking what

Dante
08-01-2007, 09:12 AM
i dont want to get into another bis argument, because he complately polarizes people.... but....

ok, so you dont think success determines skills, yet you just reiterated it...
LL won the war...but bis had a better diss? what are you on about?

your blatantly saying sales determine skills, im pretty sure the whole idea of beef through diss tracks is to see who has the best diss...and bis did..

again, your saying the same shit. LL is a commercial musician, for him those sales are fucking terrible, he probably didnt even recoup. bis went gold, so its obvious you know nothing about what your still rambling about.

every bis album sucks, LL will always be better, blah blah. the only evidence you've provided of this thus far is by saying his albums sell more...

look out for the album with the canibus design on it, 12 oclock in the morning, you'll be standing in line for it.

Bis had the better diss, but where the fuck did his career go after the LL battle? He went from having one of the biggest buzzes in hip hop around that time, to not being mentioned at all. Dude became completly irrelevant, what part of that don't you understand? I don't know where the fuck your getting this "you think sales determine skills" argument from. Where did i say LL is a better rapper because he sells more? Did i even say LL is a better rapper? The only thing i said was that LL is and will always be more relevant than Canibus, and thats a FACT. As far as the rest of your rambling, im not even much of a fan of LL, but sure as hell rather listen to him than some annoying sounding rapper trying too hard to sound intellectual, which just makes him sound corny as fuck.

LuckyTheWonderDog
08-01-2007, 09:19 AM
Radio was a great album. Liked Mamma Said Knock You Out as well.

Dante
08-01-2007, 09:26 AM
^ LL's older stuff was nice

LuckyTheWonderDog
08-01-2007, 09:28 AM
^ LL's older stuff was nice

Yeah not really felt him since Mamma.

Check his MTV Unplugged performance of Mamma Said Knock You Out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=608RHxcgFsU

Chiba-Smoker
08-01-2007, 01:49 PM
yall are gay go to the GAY AS LL GAY J THREAD fags. whered bis go?????? he disappeared? THEN WHY DID U GO TO THE CANIBUS THREAD????? IF HE WAS DONE HE WOULDNT HAVE ONE WITH ALL TYPES OF REPLIES!!!!!!!!LOOK AROUND FOOL MANY PEOPLE ARE TALKIN ABOUT BIS! JUST NOT AT THE FAG BAR U LIVE AT! GET THE FUCK LOST U DAILY PENATRATED ASSHOLE!

buckshotstheone
08-01-2007, 02:31 PM
you got some real hostility built up inside you huh? i'm sorry you never got laid but don't take it out on us, i'm sure one day canibus will let you suck his dick but until that happens just calm down

Bis Fan
08-01-2007, 02:36 PM
same ol' story Chicken Noodle was corny
I'm Hip-Hop ROYALTY, I want a flag on me
4 scars, no stars... :list:

Chiba-Smoker
08-04-2007, 07:53 AM
you got some real hostility built up inside you huh? i'm sorry you never got laid but don't take it out on us, i'm sure one day canibus will let you suck his dick but until that happens just calm down

act hostle ill pop u ! get it everyday bitch. keep ur fantaies to urself bitch

beeboy
08-06-2007, 04:12 AM
The Cosmonauts is nice

Chiba-Smoker
08-07-2007, 11:20 AM
CANIBUS DROPS MIC CLUB MUSIC! I dont know why but saw a post from c on myspace. I thought that was a good combo cause the 1st mic club was the start of the best of bis. if u dont know 90 percent of the songs on mic club had no chorus and were just hard great flows from start to finish, which influneced other to copy bis style influ. people like nas and gza to follow bis formats. bis is so ill!

buckshotstheone
08-07-2007, 12:55 PM
f u dont know 90 percent of the songs on mic club had no chorus and were just hard great flows from start to finish, which influneced other to copy bis style influ. people like nas and gza to follow bis formats. bis is so ill!

what the hell are you talking about? gza and nas did not follow "bis formats". they were around way longer than him and never needed his ass for anything. actually bis probably should recruit them to save his already dead career

LuckyTheWonderDog
08-08-2007, 02:48 AM
Bis is cool, but I can't see how GZA or Nas ever learnt anything from him.

buckshotstheone
08-08-2007, 11:55 AM
whered bis go?????? he disappeared? THEN WHY DID U GO TO THE CANIBUS THREAD????? IF HE WAS DONE HE WOULDNT HAVE ONE WITH ALL TYPES OF REPLIES!!!!!!!!LOOK AROUND FOOL MANY PEOPLE ARE TALKIN ABOUT BIS!

....i thought this thread was about weed......

Chiba-Smoker
08-08-2007, 08:14 PM
....i thought this thread was about weed......

hahaha it should be

Chiba-Smoker
08-08-2007, 08:16 PM
bis dropped 100 bars and soon gza and nas did the same. now bis dropped 1000 bars!
songs with no chorus is what they copied

Guarded By Martyrs
08-09-2007, 01:54 PM
Virtuoso VS Canibus

Now that's a match-up.

Chiba-Smoker
08-09-2007, 06:16 PM
no

Guarded By Martyrs
08-09-2007, 06:45 PM
Canibus Vs Chino XL
Canibus Vs Holocaust/Warcloud
Canibus Vs The RZA
Canibus Vs Killah Priest
Canibus Vs Goretex
Canibus Vs Ikon The Mic King
Canibus Vs Jus Allah
Canibus Vs R.A. The Rugged Man

~

What Do you think of these match-ups?

Chiba-Smoker?

Chiba-Smoker
08-10-2007, 11:10 AM
Canibus Vs Chino XL
Canibus Vs The RZA
Canibus Vs Killah Priest
Canibus Vs Goretex
Canibus Vs Jus Allah

~

Chiba-Smoker?

ok 1st-come on thats like a bear vs a flower
2nd u didnt see my thread of bis and rza best combo ever?????
3rd-priest beat canibus the 1st time they met. bis went to a wu show cause he loved em and battles them all taking out all the wu until priest busted some ill shit that won. Most wu didnt like bis but priest felt him cause he stood alone against wu and never backed down, so he joined bis and bis outshined priest on the 4 horsemen and ras kass who is the one that gave bis shit on a cd, but all were great on it. so they dont battle but bis would win now!
4th and rest like fire vs an ice cube!

Chiba-Smoker
08-10-2007, 11:11 AM
miss chino a bouncer vs a faggot!

Treazon
08-10-2007, 06:13 PM
Canibus Vs Chino XL
Canibus Vs The RZA
Canibus Vs Killah Priest
Canibus Vs Goretex
Canibus Vs Jus Allah

~

Chiba-Smoker?

battle-wise, chino and KP are the only ones that would stand a chance

Guarded By Martyrs
08-13-2007, 10:56 AM
battle-wise, chino and KP are the only ones that would stand a chance

Fuck the battle shit I'm talking about "Lyrics Holding Weight" like if you sit down and seriously listen to say Goretex or Ikon The Mic King you will see what I mean... as I forgot to put berfore if it's a battle thing~

Canibus Vs Immortal Technique (Please admit defeat)
Canibus Vs Diabolic
Canibus Vs Kool G Rap
Canibus Vs Pumpkinhead
Canibus Vs Tonedeff
Canibus Vs Chief Kamachi

What about these...........

Chiba-Smoker
08-14-2007, 12:18 PM
no one could ever fuck with can-I-bus or rip so figure it out fools!

Memory Man
08-14-2007, 03:23 PM
we get it, you love canibus.

LuckyTheWonderDog
08-14-2007, 03:35 PM
"Atomic thrusts turn you into cosmic dust
Bomb ya borders with Japanese Spigot mortars
Recompose your composition to sawdust"

If that's Bis, then I'm kinda dissapointed to see he's rhyming dust with...dust. Wow, that's a great rhyme!

Chiba-Smoker
08-15-2007, 10:52 PM
"Atomic thrusts turn you into cosmic dust
Bomb ya borders with Japanese Spigot mortars
Recompose your composition to sawdust"

If that's Bis, then I'm kinda dissapointed to see he's rhyming dust with...dust. Wow, that's a great rhyme!

ur gay!