PDA

View Full Version : CanIBus drops 1000 bar illest shit of all time

Chiba-Smoker
07-12-2007, 12:42 PM
He says u can mix it 1000 ways also. shit is soo ill. just when I think bis is done he cant peak past before he does! PROMOTE LYRICAL FITNESS BITCHES!

FUCK-em, 50 cent, aftermath for taking rae and busta, and many more too come!

Kenny Powers
07-12-2007, 02:08 PM
yeah this was on hip hop game months ago, its like 45 minutes long and staight fire. canibus is def one of the illest lyricists ever, too bad his career has been ruined by shitty beat selection, even tho For whom the beat tolls was pretty good.

DEVAMPS
07-12-2007, 02:08 PM
Yeah Poet Laurette Infinity is highly advanced...

11th Chamber
07-12-2007, 02:58 PM
300 Bars N Runnin was better

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
07-12-2007, 06:38 PM
300 Bars N Runnin was better

WTF MAN GAME IS NOT ON BIS' LEVEL BIS HAS BEEN DOING THIS TYPE OF SHIT BACK "2000 B.C." MAN C'MON BE REALISTIC CHECK AN EXSERPT OF THE VERSE:

Don't care if I make history, I wanna be a part of INFINITY
You lied to us all in your speech
Symbiotic indeed, the host bleeds
Parasites attach to feed fulfilling antiquated needs
Over The Horizon Radar Rhymes
Patent number 4686605
I've apologized but I can't change who I am
Tried to change the future, can't budge the past
Beautiful longitudinal, musical lyrics
Fragments of Olympian Gossip, that is my vision
If A is a success in life
Then A must equal X plus Y plus Z no doubt
If work equals X and play equals Y
Then Z must be equal to you shuttin' your mouth
Agonizing, the pain of the migraine bitin' my brain
And everything inside it, I can't explain but I am tryin'
From the Kinetic to the Energetic
To the magnetic, ultra, electro, and uncensored resonance
I need to be alone, you cannot comfort me like my poems~CANIBUS-POET LAUREATE V004

THE GAME AND LIL WANYE COMBINED DON'T HAVE THE MIND TO WRITE LIKE THIS NOBODY'S ON HIS LEVEL PERIOD

DEVAMPS
07-12-2007, 06:45 PM
yea man The Game isnt even in the same galaxy as Canibus lyrically..hahaaa

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
07-12-2007, 06:57 PM
yea man The Game isnt even in the same galaxy as Canibus lyrically..hahaaa

co sign

Chiba-Smoker
07-13-2007, 12:25 AM
i cant believe u could say the game was better! maybe the only one close would be gza killa priest etc but the game, ur wack!

The Hound
07-13-2007, 03:31 AM
the game isn't lyrically on bis' level but his ghostwriters are

HarlemDiplomat
07-13-2007, 03:53 AM
the game isn't lyrically on bis' level but his ghostwriters are

Come on dog, Game been spittin the same way before he even started fuckin with GayUnit and Aftermath. He dropped 100 Bars before he even got signed, then 200, and then 300, and 420.

I don't see how Game got Ghost writers because if 50 really wrote the Documentary then that must mean Game is better cause his previous shit is fire as well as Doctor's Advocate.

Just a suggestion... I fuck wit Game and Canibus... anyone got that track for share???

Also, you have to remember... lyricism is just 1 dimension of an MC. I judge rappers on what they do, not what I want them to do.

beardman
07-13-2007, 09:04 AM
Probably only very few people here listented to The Game's underground album (before aftermath): The Untold Story

If you actually listen to that one, you would see he used to have much better lyrics. He was way more 'westcoast' and much less name dropper.

So don't talk shit about him having ghostwrithers, cuz that's bullshit.
________
strain index (http://strainindex.com)

Chiba-Smoker
07-13-2007, 09:11 AM
Come on dog, Game been spittin the same way before he even started fuckin with GayUnit and Aftermath. He dropped 100 Bars before he even got signed, then 200, and then 300, and 420.

I don't see how Game got Ghost writers because if 50 really wrote the Documentary then that must mean Game is better cause his previous shit is fire as well as Doctor's Advocate.

Just a suggestion... I fuck wit Game and Canibus... anyone got that track for share???

Also, you have to remember... lyricism is just 1 dimension of an MC. I judge rappers on what they do, not what I want them to do.

If u knew anything ud know canibus dropped 100 bars on mic club before anyone else, ya thats when the game was droppin 16 bars still saying dre took his shit eventhough he didnt. And even if the queer Game dropped 420 its not even half of 1000 bitch! Just cause some fool dropped 420 bars doesnt mean its good. Its 420 bars of weak shit like I got a girl and some cars and some money-U pro. thought that was hot right there huh! fag. Canibus drops shit too advanced for u to understand idot. go get a dictionary fool. AND RAS KAS dissed the queer Game and the QUEER GAME sucker punched ras in the back of the head and ran away! RAS CAUGHT HIM LATER AND FUCKED HIM UP! THE QUEER GAMES shit is over and he sold out thats why hes on GAY UNIT. UR A FAGGOT!

beardman
07-13-2007, 10:04 AM
If u knew anything ud know canibus dropped 100 bars on mic club before anyone else, ya thats when the game was droppin 16 bars still saying dre took his shit eventhough he didnt. And even if the queer Game dropped 420 its not even half of 1000 bitch! Just cause some fool dropped 420 bars doesnt mean its good. Its 420 bars of weak shit like I got a girl and some cars and some money-U pro. thought that was hot right there huh! fag. Canibus drops shit too advanced for u to understand idot. go get a dictionary fool. AND RAS KAS dissed the queer Game and the QUEER GAME sucker punched ras in the back of the head and ran away! RAS CAUGHT HIM LATER AND FUCKED HIM UP! THE QUEER GAMES shit is over and he sold out thats why hes on GAY UNIT. UR A FAGGOT!

Ras Kass dissed Game? I think the only one that Ras Kass dissed was himself. He showed how much he fell of as a mc. The diss was pathetic.
________
synthetic weed (http://syntheticweed.org)

Chiba-Smoker
07-13-2007, 11:17 AM
Ras Kass dissed Game? I think the only one that Ras Kass dissed was himself. He showed how much he fell of as a mc. The diss was pathetic.

RAS KAS is one of the best-not as good as canibus or gza but he held it down on those two tracks with gza on think differ. wu album, so it just shows your dumb! ras kas fucked the game up only cause the game sucker punched him. dont dis ras cause u dont know shit about anything bitch ass flamin cock lickin faggot fucker!

beardman
07-13-2007, 01:23 PM
RAS KAS is one of the best-not as good as canibus or gza but he held it down on those two tracks with gza on think differ. wu album, so it just shows your dumb! ras kas fucked the game up only cause the game sucker punched him. dont dis ras cause u dont know shit about anything bitch ass flamin cock lickin faggot fucker!

Hahaha, your swearing shows how ignorant you are. Listen to your master :p

I never said that Ras Kass was bad. He was in fact a great mc with great lyricism. However with the diss he showed how much he fell of.
________
Jeep SJ specifications (http://www.dodge-wiki.com/wiki/Jeep_SJ)

HarlemDiplomat
07-13-2007, 04:48 PM

Damn dogg... All I said was lyricism is just 1 dimension of a good MC. I judge rappers on what they do not what I want them to do. I like Canibus and I like Game.

and as for you.....

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w135/HarlemDiplomat031/Umad2.jpg

LuckyTheWonderDog
07-14-2007, 04:54 AM
Canibus is mad sick, but I don't get this facination here with droppin 100 bars or whatever. It's only really a novelty. Hear it and obviouslly be amazed, hear it a few more times and get over it kinda thing.

As GZA put it, 'take ya twenty six, cut it down to four bars, make it a hook'.

Now if he rapped it live in front of me, I'd be really impressed.

Chiba-Smoker
07-14-2007, 06:48 AM
Hahaha, your swearing shows how ignorant you are. Listen to your master :p

I never said that Ras Kass was bad. He was in fact a great mc with great lyricism. However with the diss he showed how much he fell of.

what swearing is bad? do u gotta let ur mama check ur shit before u post kid? RAS NEVER FELL OFF AND IS TWICE STRONG DROPPIN WITH CANIBUS AND GZA! HOW CAN U SAY HE FELL OFF WHEN HES DROPPIN WITH THEM AND KEEPIN UP? UR ONE DUMB DONKEY DICK LICKER HOE!

Chiba-Smoker
07-14-2007, 06:54 AM
Lyrics is all its about and thats it! People dont study poetry for any other reason and thats what it is poetry and art of perfect wordplay! wordplay is the only that should be jugded nothing more!fool
and canibus does do it live and ive seen him do it punchin a real lion on stage. hes the illest!

ed-word
07-14-2007, 07:12 AM
word. if you listen to games album game lirycs ar like - "i went back to the hood, used my money to put crack in the hood, brung dr.dre back in the hood, blah blah blah back in the hood" get the vibe? canibus is far more advanced, by the way the better the lyrics are the better the verse sounds yō

Chiba-Smoker
07-14-2007, 07:19 AM
LIKE KEITH MURRAY SAID_WELL ACTUALLY jamie fox on keiths shit ITS ALL ABOUT THE LYRICS MAN! Game has none!
traslation of the lyrics above by the queer game-
I went to the hood and was so scared I couldnt pop wood
used my money to buy crack got robbed i knew i would
blah blah blah rap? I wish I could! fuck the queer game
CANIBUS RULES ALL ON THE MIC!

LuckyTheWonderDog
07-14-2007, 07:21 AM
Lyrics is all its about and thats it! People dont study poetry for any other reason and thats what it is poetry and art of perfect wordplay! wordplay is the only that should be jugded nothing more!fool
and canibus does do it live and ive seen him do it punchin a real lion on stage. hes the illest!

Wordplay is the only thing that should be judged? Are you talkin about this track or in general? There are plenty of great mcs that don't flip around the wordplay (Masta Ace for instance). In poetry, yes lyrics are all it's about, but given that this is hip-hop and not poetry, beats and voice etc come into play. If all you had were great words, but a horrible beat I'd rather read it than listen. Canibus has been guilty of this most of his career, forgetting about a good beat just concentrating on dope lyrics - Rip The Jacker showed what he can do with a nice beat as well.

No need to call me a fool cos I questioned how many times I'd wanna listen to an album that's just one really long track. Tell me, do you pump this then more than any other hip-hop track ever?

The fool is the man with no opinions of his own...

HarlemDiplomat
07-14-2007, 07:28 AM
Well you know alot of people like 2Pac and he wasn't the most lyrical himself.

He just had a good ass delivery and harmony and his lyrics were relavent.

Like I said, lyricism is just 1 dimension to being a good MC.

I like a wide range of rappers because I judge them on what they do not what I want them to do... to bad this is hard for people to understand.

Example:
Young Jeezy = I don't like him because he sucks at what he does... rap about crack, the hood, and going to the club

Clipse = do the same thing yet I like them!

So I don't see how this evolved into a Let your hate out for Game thread.

That nigga actually revived the Westcoast for a short period and its been equally as dead as NY hip-hop.

LuckyTheWonderDog
07-14-2007, 07:30 AM
Well you know alot of people like 2Pac and he wasn't the most lyrical himself.

He just had a good ass delivery and harmony and his lyrics were relavent.

I like a wide range of rappers because I judge them on what they do not what I want them to do... to bad this is hard for people to understand.

Example:
Young Jeezy = I don't like him because he sucks at what he does... rap about crack, the hood, and going to the club

Clipse = do the same thing yet I like them!

So I don't see how this evolved into a Let your hate out for Game thread.

That nigga actually revived the Westcoast for a short period and its been equally as dead as NY hip-hop.

Agreed. I'd get bored if my whole collection was like Big L and Pun and so on. You need all different styles to keep things interesting.

Chiba-Smoker
07-14-2007, 07:31 AM
Wordplay is the only thing that should be judged? Are you talkin about this track or in general? There are plenty of great mcs that don't flip around the wordplay (Masta Ace for instance). In poetry, yes lyrics are all it's about, but given that this is hip-hop and not poetry, beats and voice etc come into play. If all you had were great words, but a horrible beat I'd rather read it than listen. Canibus has been guilty of this most of his career, forgetting about a good beat just concentrating on dope lyrics - Rip The Jacker showed what he can do with a nice beat as well.

No need to call me a fool cos I questioned how many times I'd wanna listen to an album that's just one really long track. Tell me, do you pump this then more than any other hip-hop track ever?

The fool is the man with no opinions of his own...

I listen to that long dope shit more than anything cause its amazing even if it was over the simpsons theame song it would be ill. The reason its all about the lyrics is cause they are all orig. while beats arent always, usually they are taken from someone else! HIP HOP ISNT POETRY UR ONE DUMB FUCK FOOL! THATS ALL IT IS POETRY FOOL!

HarlemDiplomat
07-14-2007, 07:34 AM
Agreed. I'd get bored if my whole collection was like Big L and Pun and so on. You need all different styles to keep things interesting.

Exactly... and I don't get how we are on a Wu Tang forum... a group having many diverse styles in the generals and affiliates, yet we're arguing about people being less lyrical...

How about comparing Liquid Swords to Legend of the Liquid Sword ??????

Chiba-Smoker
07-14-2007, 07:41 AM
Exactly... and I don't get how we are on a Wu Tang forum... a group having many diverse styles in the generals and affiliates, yet we're arguing about people being less lyrical...

How about comparing Liquid Swords to Legend of the Liquid Sword ??????

go to the wu section for that this is the hip hop section-stop trying to hide the fact u said the queer game is iller than canibus. tupac had ill lryics as well about real shit and thats what made him so good nothing more or less!

LuckyTheWonderDog
07-14-2007, 07:42 AM
I listen to that long dope shit more than anything cause its amazing even if it was over the simpsons theame song it would be ill. The reason its all about the lyrics is cause they are all orig. while beats arent always, usually they are taken from someone else! HIP HOP ISNT POETRY UR ONE DUMB FUCK FOOL! THATS ALL IT IS POETRY FOOL!

Again with the fool, you like 12 or something? By it's not just poetry I meant that it has a beat and therefore the beat also needs to be good. Obviouslly you don't worry about the beat over a poem if it doesn't have one!

I am mainly interested in great lyrics myself, but I also listen to music that I like the sound of and therefore want all components to be of high quality.

Besides, I thought with most poetry the main attraction was the depth and intelligence plus imagery, not whether they flipped their rhymes mad good like.

Chiba-Smoker
07-14-2007, 07:45 AM
Again with the fool, you like 12 or something? By it's not just poetry I meant that it has a beat and therefore the beat also needs to be good. Obviouslly you don't worry about the beat over a poem if it doesn't have one!

I am mainly interested in great lyrics myself, but I also listen to music that I like the sound of and therefore want all components to be of high quality.

Alright i hear ya and I love beats as well but not half as much as lryics-look at the think diff album some ill beats where wasted on non wu FOOLS who dropped weak ass lyrics so it was wack while canibus had some wack beats but tore the mic so that was iller and always will be so fuck a beat I enjoy acapell.

LuckyTheWonderDog
07-14-2007, 07:48 AM
Alright i hear ya and I love beats as well but not half as much as lryics-look at the think diff album some ill beats where wasted on non wu FOOLS who dropped weak ass lyrics so it was wack while canibus had some wack beats but tore the mic so that was iller and always will be so fuck a beat I enjoy acapell.

I think we're together on this now. Yeah, I love a poor quality (audio) radio freestyle, I love an acapella, I love any real lyricist. I just think it's preferable to have em on a great beat!

Big L, Big Pun, Big Daddy Kane, Canibus, Shabazz The Disciple these are the sort of people i'm listening to every day.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-14-2007, 08:17 AM

then u have people like ODB, that are just original, but not lyrical, and they still shine

HarlemDiplomat
07-14-2007, 08:48 AM
go to the wu section for that this is the hip hop section-stop trying to hide the fact u said the queer game is iller than canibus. tupac had ill lryics as well about real shit and thats what made him so good nothing more or less!

So pretty much your whole argument with me is based on your failure to read.

I NEVER SAID GAME WAS BETTER THAN CANIBUS, GO BACK AND READ!!!!

I was simply saying that you can't knock someone for not being as lyrical as someone else, you just have to judge rappers on what they do, not what you want from them.

LuckyTheWonderDog
07-14-2007, 09:18 AM
I was simply saying that you can't knock someone for not being as lyrical as someone else, you just have to judge rappers on what they do, not what you want from them.

Very true.

I've always said that I love how good a storyteller Slick Rick, GZA, Biggie, Kool G Rap etc. are, but all tell a story in a completely different way/style.

Chiba-Smoker
07-14-2007, 12:43 PM
bullshit u cant tell a story without lyrics and all those u said above have mad hot lyrics. your a bitch and a shit eatin faggot!

LuckyTheWonderDog
07-14-2007, 12:45 PM
Ha ha ha ha ha! Don't worry son, some of the aggression will drain when you pass puberty. I know it's not your fault that mommy never held you as a baby.

You are clearly missing the point of what I (along with most other people) are saying.

Chiba-Smoker
07-14-2007, 12:48 PM
your such a FOOL its sad! All u can talk about is mom this mom that get over it that everyones fucked ur fat ugly lose dike mom and know thats the reason your such a fag now !!!!!!!!!!!

LuckyTheWonderDog
07-14-2007, 12:50 PM
I apologise from the heart for ever messing with the nets biggest badboy. Is there any way you can find it in your heart to forgive me?

Oh, and please stop fuckin my mom.

HarlemDiplomat
07-14-2007, 12:51 PM
bullshit u cant tell a story without lyrics and all those u said above have mad hot lyrics. your a bitch and a shit eatin faggot!

So you just contradicted yourself...

Guarded By Martyrs
07-14-2007, 02:39 PM
Canibus even says something about Game, can't remeber exactly but something like:

I spit 100 bars The Game spit 3
Now I'm a have to show you something....

He just proves to everyone that he couls & should be remembered as one of the illest.
Tis is Quality & Quality combined.

Chiba-Smoker
07-15-2007, 12:25 AM
Im about more of the old shit from wu redman killarmy killah p sunz of man canibus tribe roots def squad flipmode squad 2pac e40 .....

noel411
07-15-2007, 01:29 AM
I really fail to see what's special about throwing together 1000 bars. If he spit 1000 in a row, sure, that would be amazing. But anybody, and I mean anybody, can edit 1000 bars together. Big deal. He spit 100 bars straight in the track '100 Bars', and it was awesome. But these tracks are just small segments thrown together, and quite frankly it doesn't sound very good at all. I started skipping the 2 Infinity tracks after I'd heard them twice or so. The lyrics are good, but there's nothing to justify these tracks being so long. They're boring and messy.

And Chiba, Canibus is probably not even in the top 50 greatest mc's of all time. He's probably the most inconsistent mc ever, and that has nothing to do with his choosing shitty beats. I'm talking about mc'ing.

LuckyTheWonderDog
07-15-2007, 03:58 AM
The problem is, that despite Bis' undoubted skill, once the novelty wears off you are basically left with a whole album with the same beat.

Chiba-Smoker
07-16-2007, 07:04 AM
your all too dumb to understand what hes saying go listen to weak ass em jay z 50 cent and masta ace and leave the real shit for us pros fuck off fags before I stab u in the heart pull it out and shove it up ur ass so the last thing u feel is ur asshole being pump making u go out as a true faggot!

Chiba-Smoker
07-16-2007, 07:06 AM
I LOVE DICK!

fuck off before I sew ur pussy shut and get an egyptian to come fuck u in a small cut over and over!

buckshotstheone
07-16-2007, 01:29 PM
your all too dumb to understand what hes saying go listen to weak ass em jay z 50 cent and masta ace and leave the real shit for us pros fuck off fags before I stab u in the heart pull it out and shove it up ur ass so the last thing u feel is ur asshole being pump making u go out as a true faggot!

i understand dissing 50 cent and what not but Jay-Z and Masta Ace? have you lost your mind, or was it just never there to begin with

noel411
07-16-2007, 11:27 PM
your all too dumb to understand what hes saying
You're a little kid who is wowed by rappers who use big words. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you will realise that Canibus sucks half the time.

Chiba-Smoker
07-16-2007, 11:41 PM
You're a little kid who is wowed by rappers who use big words. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you will realise that Canibus sucks half the time.

no its just that american english is too advanced for u to understand mate!

buckshotstheone
07-17-2007, 12:06 AM

a lot of rappers in the underground use big words and it doens't mean shit. i like to refer to this as "metaphysical" rap. they use words with a lot of syllables and try to formulate all these "hidden meanings" and basically it just sounds like a big mushroom trip gone bad. canibus actually does something with those big words. he creates literature which is timeless and will probably be studied long after his death. he should kill himself and let his blood drip on to some writings of his so when people study the papers for blood samples they will realize how much of a genius he is.

LuckyTheWonderDog
07-17-2007, 06:33 AM

I understand exactly what he's saying. Thing is, if I wanna get schooled, I'd rather go read a book or one of the websites he gets his conspiracy theory info off, rather than listen to the same beat for 55 minutes.

Chiba-Smoker
07-17-2007, 09:01 AM
a lot of rappers in the underground use big words and it doens't mean shit. i like to refer to this as "metaphysical" rap. they use words with a lot of syllables and try to formulate all these "hidden meanings" and basically it just sounds like a big mushroom trip gone bad. canibus actually does something with those big words. he creates literature which is timeless and will probably be studied long after his death. he should kill himself and let his blood drip on to some writings of his so when people study the papers for blood samples they will realize how much of a genius he is.

word up!

LuckyTheWonderDog
07-17-2007, 10:11 AM
he should kill himself and let his blood drip on to some writings of his so when people study the papers for blood samples they will realize how much of a genius he is.

Eh?

Chiba-Smoker
07-18-2007, 07:08 AM
Eh?

WHATS THE MATTER CANT SPEAK WITH ALL THAT DICK IN UR MOUTH???

LuckyTheWonderDog
07-18-2007, 07:39 AM
WHATS THE MATTER CANT SPEAK WITH ALL THAT DICK IN UR MOUTH???

You really love to talk about dick and homosexuality don't you?

Origin™
07-18-2007, 08:07 AM
Canibus, is one of the best, if not best lyricists in hip hop, it is as simple as that.

DJMethods
07-18-2007, 08:17 AM
I don't want to sit through 45 minutes of the same beat with his voice, that shit is annoying. Mixed in with some ramblings about conspiracy theories, makes it one song I'm never fucking listening to again. No doubt it's talented, but really, so? Doesn't make it good

PS: Buckshotstheone and Cock-smoker are the same person...

Chiba-Smoker
07-18-2007, 11:28 AM
I don't want to sit through 45 minutes of the same beat with his voice, that shit is annoying. Mixed in with some ramblings about conspiracy theories, makes it one song I'm never fucking listening to again. No doubt it's talented, but really, so? Doesn't make it good

PS: Buckshotstheone and Cock-smoker are the same person...

NO AND ALL HIS SONGS ARENT ABOUT THAT ONLY 1 SO IT SHOWS YOUR DUMB! ILL BEAT 7 SHADES OF SHIT OUTTA U BITCH!

BETTER TO TALK ABOUT YOUR GAYNESS THAN TO EAT DICK LIKE U HOMO!

DJMethods
07-18-2007, 01:15 PM
NO AND ALL HIS SONGS ARENT ABOUT THAT ONLY 1 SO IT SHOWS YOUR DUMB! ILL BEAT 7 SHADES OF SHIT OUTTA U BITCH!

Can you read? Mixed in with SOME ramblings... Jesus christ, talk about getting mad cause you got exposed.

LuckyTheWonderDog
07-18-2007, 01:18 PM

Chiba, you like angrier than 2pac and Treach combined.

Chiba-Smoker
07-18-2007, 01:28 PM
yall some hellafide carppet eating bitches who walk the street alone giving dirty looks to anyone with a fly girl, wish you could find a pearl, but your always be alone for-real u aint any type of a big deal!

venex
07-18-2007, 01:45 PM

LOL... what you wrote now...is pretty crazy...i'm serious... nice said..:hooray:

peace!

Chiba-Smoker
07-18-2007, 01:52 PM
true i love when someone reconizes some good shit for once man!

Chiba-Smoker
07-21-2007, 06:19 AM
all the songs on that album are perfect only the guest fuck it up!

buckshotstheone
07-21-2007, 11:26 AM
all the songs on that album are perfect only the guest fuck it up!

on which album?

Chiba-Smoker
07-22-2007, 11:03 AM
newest one- it should only be bis like rip the jacker was!

Dante
07-22-2007, 09:53 PM
a lot of rappers in the underground use big words and it doens't mean shit. i like to refer to this as "metaphysical" rap. they use words with a lot of syllables and try to formulate all these "hidden meanings" and basically it just sounds like a big mushroom trip gone bad.

Now thats a perfect way of describing Canibus' style. Now add a mediocre flow, and a shitty ass voice, and you got Canibus.

Tecknowledgist
07-22-2007, 10:29 PM
I somehow KNEW that this thread would be full of arguments and bitching as soon as I saw the title.

What Canibus did was something new. I think people blow their loads a little too much over it, but it was still a good idea, executed well.

There's five 200-bar verses, or vocal layers, which all overlap with the same rhyme scheme. Never been done.

So, for that reason, it wouldn't be logical for it to be in one breath, because when you mix it (which is the fuckin' point) it would be cut up anyway. Canibus is a hit-or-miss emcee, but when he hits, he fucking hard. He's one of my favorite emcees, and one of my biggest inspirations as an emcee.

"I was spiritual first. She cut my umblilical at the physical birth, and welcomed me to miserable Earth."

"Just define what is poetry, and what is rap.
I'll demonstrate how to effectively bridge the gap."

Bis Fan
07-23-2007, 12:29 PM
Judge me fairly, compare me
to Dante Alighieri's Purgatorio theory :list:

Bis Fan
07-23-2007, 12:42 PM
Rhymes compartmentalized seperatized to prevent bootlegging pirates
be my guest keep trying :list:

Longbongcilvaringz
07-23-2007, 12:50 PM
haha, i need this album.

Longbongcilvaringz
07-23-2007, 12:52 PM

this is why canibus fans love his shit, and anyone else hates it.

Bis Fan
07-23-2007, 12:59 PM
Creative writing and rhythm, grammar and composition
don't ignore me, ignore the fool who tells you not to listen :list:

TAURO
07-23-2007, 01:07 PM
I wasn't feeling the beats on his latest album.

Bis Fan
07-23-2007, 01:08 PM
Don't trust the beats,
trust me, Canibus the MC :list:

Longbongcilvaringz
07-23-2007, 01:11 PM
hm, its definitely gotten mixed reviews, but all canibus shit does.

i think i will still buy it, condering bis is a robot and all.

Bis Fan
07-23-2007, 01:16 PM
i think i will still buy it, considering bis is a robot and all.

Servos turn both my wrists... :list:

Longbongcilvaringz
07-23-2007, 02:30 PM
only lower density life forms get lost in time...

cause im the baddest mother fucker above average, with alien deoxyribo nucleic acid.

im strong enough to grow a bullet, faster than a gun can shoot it.

i think im going to get back into bis.

Bis Fan
07-23-2007, 03:22 PM
Don't get distracted, repeat your rap schematic
Over and over until it's automatic

^9:|6

Chiba-Smoker
07-24-2007, 12:07 PM
its not grow its throw!

Bis Fan
07-25-2007, 03:29 PM
its not grow its throw!

:thumbup:

Chiba-Smoker
07-30-2007, 11:29 PM
a diff verson of p.l. infinity is on canibus myspace page or www.canibusonline.com I wish this was also on the album it very good!

Chiba-Smoker
07-30-2007, 11:43 PM
your the one with a sig with some faggot bitch made loser with his mouth open waiting for a cum facal. is that your dream??? get outta my thread faggot! canibus is ill and your a bitch! your at the cage ehh is that where they lock u up between the gang ass rapings u get every 10 mins????