PDA

View Full Version : LL Cool J

beardman
07-13-2007, 09:10 AM
I know a lot of people dislike him, cuz he took a different route now. More songs for the ladies.

However some of his shit are (were) good and he has skills imo.

So what do you think of him as a mc? and how do you rate his albums?
________
volcano vaporizer (http://volcanovaporizer.net/)

cap
07-13-2007, 09:17 AM
i cant stand the guy,and i dont think he's anything special on the mic.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
07-13-2007, 09:54 AM
I dont like his new style but I dont hate on him..Some old tracks like Killa Queens feat. Prodigy are really good..

Chiba-Smoker
07-13-2007, 10:06 AM
99 percent of his fans wear high heels! he got blasted by canibus! hahaha did u hear his come back with him saying can i bus on his shit. hey lover cd was pimp but he tried to act like he could battled and got torn in half hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! now he does movies where his roles are some hardcore fool, but its a movie ll it aint real, while canibus killed fools in the war ur just actin a fool wannabe bitch ass pussy!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha!

SaqurakiHanamichi
07-13-2007, 10:11 AM
99 percent of his fans wear high heels! he got blasted by canibus! hahaha did u hear his come back with him saying can i bus on his shit. hey lover cd was pimp but he tried to act like he could battled and got torn in half hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! now he does movies where his roles are some hardcore fool, but its a movie ll it aint real, while canibus killed fools in the war ur just actin a fool wannabe bitch ass pussy!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha!

???????????

ur talking about somebody that has been doing it before u were born.
please have some respect

wutangironflag
07-13-2007, 10:19 AM
Yes he most def deserves our respect. The Mr Smith lp back in 95 was dope, especially I shoat ya, one of the craziest tracks ever.

beardman
07-13-2007, 12:33 PM

This means that Nas and Jay Z are bad too? Cause the dissed each other too.

Weak argument.. if someone gets dissed, it still doesn't make them weak as a mc.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I shot ya is indeed a real dope song. Mr Smith is a dope album!
________
green crack pictures (http://trichomes.org/marijuana-strains/green-crack)

CharlesJones
07-13-2007, 03:40 PM
In the 80's and early 90's, LL was very good lyrically. His first 4 albums Radio, Bigger And Deffer, Walking With A Panther, Mama Said Knock You Out are classics. 14 Shots To The Dome, Mr Smith, The GOAT are also good albums. He started to get real soft when Phenomenon album came out. His last 3 albums have been soft and i don't like him anymore. I wish he was still making hardcore songs like he did back in the day. Canibus did shit on him with 2nd Round Knockout song. LOL@Canibus dissing LL saying 99% of your fans wear high heels hahahahahahahaha.