PDA

View Full Version : Wii update!!!! get ready to nut

Icurus
07-13-2007, 02:09 PM
Ok, so if you have a wii great, if you dont and you want one, Im sorry, cause it seems that this scarcity will happen well into next summer.

So, whats new. Mario Galaxy will be released on Nov. 12th 2007, and from industry vets, they are calling this game the true successor to mario 64.

Metroid Prime 3 will be out the last week in August, I know nothing because the story is a secret.

Smash Bros Brawl will be out Dec. 3rd 2007 in US, march in the UK. What do we know, we know from the creator that this will be the biggest one yet, it will be ONLINE, with well over 30 characters. What do we not know: WHO IS IN THE GAME BESIDES THE OBVIOUS. Anywho lets move on.

Mario Kart Wii will be out in April 2008. It will be ONLINE, MORE CHARACTERS, and CRAZIER TRACKS, plus every copy will be shipped with the WII-WHEEL. Sounds fun and very interesting.

WII FIT, seriously, I dont care and I am sure many hardcore gamers dont either.

I will mention something that I usually wont here but from what I am hearing this game deserves to be mention. Apparently, this game might only be for wii. Are you ready!!!! DBZ: Budakai Tenkaichi 3, what do we know about this game, alot!!!! It deserves a mention because alot of people at E3 really like this game. First the controls are different than the last one. You do not I repeat do not need to point at the screen this time. Its very fluid, the characters in this game are off the charts, with 20 characters added from the previous one. You can use a gamecube controller or the wii controllers.... Now for the big news. For the first time in history for this series, DBZ: Budakai Tenkaichi 3 will be ONLINE. Yes, ONLINE.

Until next time, see you around.

shaolinsword
07-14-2007, 06:58 AM
The Wii-Wheel looks stupid, it looks like a fisher price toy, but I must admit Mario Kart is making me want to own a Wii. It's great, because for once Mario Kart will be released in Europe before America in exchange for Super Smash Bros

Bleach is also gonna be on the Wii for anyone interested in anime

WIA
07-14-2007, 09:28 PM
Mario Kart + Super Smash Bros. + online play makes me want a Wii.

BRONZBODY
07-14-2007, 10:44 PM
cool dont really like the will(not a fanboy just not my style)
but cool nonetheless

11th Chamber
07-15-2007, 04:34 PM
all sounds cool, but im not rushin to get the Wii anytime soon.

Altho the Z game on Wii sounds like it could be nice

Bodega Pop Tartz
07-15-2007, 07:57 PM
Mario Kart + Super Smash Bros. + online play makes me want a Wii.

you're absolutely RIGHT! I'm 17 and I still got love for that shit. Especially smash bros. I personally think I can't be fucked with but you never know. I always wanted to play that online.

WIA
07-15-2007, 08:01 PM
you're absolutely RIGHT! I'm 17 and I still got love for that shit. Especially smash bros. I personally think I can't be fucked with but you never know. I always wanted to play that online.

yeeeah man, those games are all i play. but everyone thinks they the best at smash bros. :P my brain capacity too low or something to play those full length games these days. the last game i finished was LoZ ocarina of time on the n64...

fuck, i really want a wii now. this thread made me sad. lol

Bodega Pop Tartz
07-15-2007, 08:07 PM
Yeah, I might get one for christmas, but they might be the only two games I get for it. Maybe that dbz..

CEITEDMOFO
07-16-2007, 01:28 AM
WIIs ARE FOR VIRGINS