PDA

View Full Version : Amsterdam Paradiso [dude gets kicked to shit.

Jet Set
07-14-2007, 07:49 AM
last night Wu performed in Amsterdam. GZA wasnt there, Meth wasnt there. Street was.

During the show soem shit got throw down from the right balcony on the stage. The guy who was throwing the shit got a warning from Wu. After that something came down again, and up went Masta Kilaa U-God Deck & the Tour Manager.

Story now is the guy got clapped big time with alot of blood. And people are saying they had the wrong guy, U-god hit him with a chair. And the tour manager got picked up by the police.

http://www.theboombap.nl/theBoards/file.php?1,file=1062

Thats a picture of the blood on the wall.
http://www.theboombap.nl/theBoards/file.php?1,file=1062

Classic wu shit, with Omega Mark Dirk & Rev present, whut

Natseri
07-14-2007, 08:39 AM
Wu-Tang Clan Aint Nuthing Ta Fuck Wit!

the silencer
07-14-2007, 10:46 AM
links dont work..

1Ronald1
07-14-2007, 11:42 AM
Ah yeah I noticed something was going on up there, didn't know they really went up there. Stupid guy throwing down shit all the time..

Nevertheless a great concert in my opinion, was quite hard to stay in place though.. Was standing nearly up front, was great. ^^ To bad Method man cancelled at the end.

Wu-tang Clan indeed, ain't nuthin' to fuck wit.

Jet Set
07-14-2007, 12:17 PM
The ending sucked though. Just like couple years ago.

Jet Set
07-14-2007, 12:30 PM
There's the pic. From what I've read, they got the right dude. MK & Uey standing right in front of him with a chair in his hands, hahah.

It's been a busy week for Holland & Hiphop, On wednesday The Game was performing in Amsterdam and had some kids up on stage with him drinking Hennessey. Two of those kids passed out. One passed out in front of the entrance of teh venue and was lying there afterwards in his own puke, and another was completely wasted at the BK, on cellphone filmed, http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/20611/7e82c61f/index.html.
See him on stage here with The Game, http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/20613/4ecc74f0/index.html

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/3579/wuws4.jpg

matthijst
07-14-2007, 02:02 PM
Anyone seen any footage of the actual beatdown, or from the police picking up the tourmanager, or the ambulance?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-14-2007, 04:20 PM
HAHAHA WUTANG CLAN AINT NUTTIN TA FUCK WIT!

highdro
07-15-2007, 06:34 AM
I was right near it , i happened to turn round and i see u-god sprint by and grab a chair as he run, streetlife followed, i quickly gave my girl my drinks and gave chase too, becuase the guy was pissing me off , i came all the way from london for this and what with meth postponing in march i didnt need some prick fucking things up.

the guy was balled into a corner with security sheilding him, it was chaotic, didnt know who was wu , who was security , and who the glass throwers were so just tried to get at this guy in the corner who streetlife was getting at, impossible tho as security had him so covered you couldnt even see him.

had a brand new white joker hoody on which got quite a bit of blood on it, was pissed, but the shits washed out , took some pics tho.

kinda feel for the prick in hindsight but he was fucking told once , peeps had mad phones out so surprised footage hasnt surfaced , i should even be on some of them , they were right in my face.

i dont speak dutch so can some of the dutch guys tell me whats being said about it please.

Suga Duga
07-15-2007, 06:41 AM
that's what I'm talkin about - don't fuck with U-God

Jet Set
07-15-2007, 07:54 AM
I was right near it , i happened to turn round and i see u-god sprint by and grab a chair as he run, streetlife followed, i quickly gave my girl my drinks and gave chase too, becuase the guy was pissing me off , i came all the way from london for this and what with meth postponing in march i didnt need some prick fucking things up.

the guy was balled into a corner with security sheilding him, it was chaotic, didnt know who was wu , who was security , and who the glass throwers were so just tried to get at this guy in the corner who streetlife was getting at, impossible tho as security had him so covered you couldnt even see him.

had a brand new white joker hoody on which got quite a bit of blood on it, was pissed, but the shits washed out , took some pics tho.

kinda feel for the prick in hindsight but he was fucking told once , peeps had mad phones out so surprised footage hasnt surfaced , i should even be on some of them , they were right in my face.

i dont speak dutch so can some of the dutch guys tell me whats being said about it please.
How do you mean? Well the public is divided by it. One side says, AYE it's wu. The other says it's hypocritical from these 35+ guys to beat a 20 something guy down. And that with the 4 of them.

Word is that the tour manager got picked up by the police, there was supposed to be 15 officers in front of Paradiso [the venue]. And the guy got an ambulance with some stitches.

It's strange that there is almost no video from this as of yet.

1Ronald1
07-15-2007, 09:35 AM

I haven't really found anything said about, except for at some forums. If you'd post some text here I'd be glad to translate it.. Thought it was rather ironic by the way. "We want you all to get home safe." and at the same moment hitting a guy to the hospital with a chair. Well, the way the guy was standing up on the balcony was of course a bit.. How do you call it.. Provoking! He was standing there like "Bring it on" looking all cool and stuff. Well. I recall by the way it was a full glass of beer he threw down the second time, can anyone confirm that?

Cheers

Edit: While I think of it, there were 2 ambulances and a police car standing 'bout 20meter from the entrance.. Well, its Amsterdam of course, might as well been something else.

Jet Set
07-15-2007, 04:16 PM
provoking

1Ronald1
07-15-2007, 04:28 PM
provoking
That was the word I was looking for, thanks.

Rame
07-15-2007, 04:39 PM
U-God had the best live performance.

wuswordz95
07-15-2007, 10:41 PM
who thats some insane news. im glad i bought golden redemptation and bump lastweek, now u god wont hit me witha chair

WIA
07-15-2007, 10:44 PM
who thats some insane news. im glad i bought golden redemptation and bump lastweek, now u god wont hit me witha chair

if he took the time to hit everyone who didn't buy his album with a chair, then u-god would be a busy, busy man.

wuswordz95
07-15-2007, 10:53 PM
if he took the time to hit everyone who didn't buy his album with a chair, then u-god would be a busy, busy man.

oh dude thats so hillariousss!!!
haha:clap:

VDB-King
07-16-2007, 06:31 AM
U-God had the best live performance.
MK killed it with his Triumph verse.

Sean
07-16-2007, 12:41 PM
Shiiiiit, Wu Tang Clan Ain't Nothing To Fuck With.

Rame
07-16-2007, 01:18 PM

True, he was good too.

I liked them best.

Kanha
07-17-2007, 02:04 PM
I traveled from Gothenburg (sweden) to Amsterdam, to see Wu.
We waited more than 2 hours to see them, and when they finally
turned up, no Meth, no GZA. RZA comes out with a champagne bottle
and pops it! Intro shit was cool! But something wasn't right,
we were kinda dissappointed, and I think so is the Wu.

The main thing that killed this show, that night, was the sound,
man... the sound was FUCKED UP! I was on the front gettin
my eardrums traumatized and brutalized, by some sounds, that
you even can't imagine.

Why did the fuckheads who were "mixers"
turn that fucking volume up so much? Why turn it up so much
that you even can't hear what the fuck they're rappin, if they're even rappin. From the beginning, the whole Wu was HYPED as fuck, especially
RZA. But after this sound, thing... (notice, U-god had to hold 2 mic's and rap just to get heard) the hype kinda faded... into "lets get this shit overwith" and I fully understand that shit, I've been performin alot myself, so I know how it feels...

What didn't make this performance Superb???
First of all, many of 'em forgot their lyrics...
They never perfomed bangers like Yall been warned, The jump off,
shit that rocks the crowd! And as I said, the sound did fuck up many things, those who were there, knows... Raekwons voice was very helium (haha, but he was energic)..

Masta killa and some fat dude ran up to that guy, I don't think it was
Masta, U god, INS like someone here said... and I'm not sure if they beated him till blood splashed over the wall..

They never explained where the fuck GZA was at... =/

This concert was pretty aight, but I'd expected much more from Wu,
I traveled to amsterdam just to see them...

The surprise of 13 juli was: MASTA KILLA
He was mad wild, jumped on the crowd meth style haha!
he was very energic, 110%, go masta!

Can't wait for 8 diagrams!

VDB-King
07-18-2007, 04:15 AM
Sound is always a problem in hiphop. That's why musicians do audio checks. But rappers only want to be late. BTW think of the hell of mixing 7 mics. Someone already dropped the suggestion of doing 2 good mics and the rest as back up and just passing those two around.

And it was U-God, Masta Killa, Streetlife & the tourmanager who ran upstairs. I got several eye witness reports on that. Tourmanager spend a night in jail.

Wu-Tang Kills G-Unit
07-18-2007, 04:41 AM
The Amsterdam Chair Massacre

Cuts
07-18-2007, 10:21 AM
i liked it

only to bad the sound sucked like hell, but cant really blame wu for that, guy that supposed to mix it just sucks at his job, or doesnt have experience with hiphop

good thing you know most of the lyrics so it wasnt that hard to know what was said

fuck the guy that was dissing the wu, trowing shit, standing up and he was like 'bring it on' and when they went up he wasnt a cool guy anymore, he had been warned so it his own fault

but i liked the concert :)

Jet Set
07-18-2007, 11:48 AM
it took a while to recognize some beats.

TGambino
07-18-2007, 01:19 PM
lol the dutch lose again.

they came to your country, beat one of you up in front of your own countrymen, got paid, got on the plane and came home.

Jet Set
07-18-2007, 01:23 PM
Hiphop lost

another bad example for the media to blame hiphop and terrorize the news with. so much for the children. plus it show wu did not grow one bit since the release of 36chambers.

they are still little street boys, not knowing how to handle pressure in a decent way.

I see the reason why 50 cent is outselling all of Wu on his own strength

TGambino
07-18-2007, 01:36 PM
Hiphop lost

another bad example for the media to blame hiphop and terrorize the news with. so much for the children. plus it show wu did not grow one bit since the release of 36chambers.

they are still little street boys, not knowing how to handle pressure in a decent way.

lmao daaamn dog u :'( :'( like a bitch

Jet Set
07-18-2007, 01:38 PM
I try to get to your level as good as i can.

TGambino
07-18-2007, 01:47 PM
I try to get to your level as good as i can.
u :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

Jet Set
07-18-2007, 01:53 PM
Where's my chair. I will straighten this shit out.

Kriszy Substance
07-18-2007, 02:50 PM
Lol @ Amsterdam Chair Massacre and Jet Set gettin his chair...

Interesting thread....if it really went down like its been said...then I see both sides really....whats done is done.

NICE review of the show Kahna...thanks. Would have loved to see MK get all hyped like that....;(

L~>1<~NKS
07-18-2007, 03:04 PM
Fuck! Can sum1 re up these vidz - the links don't werk.

nefariuZ Swordz
07-18-2007, 03:34 PM
The main thing that killed this show, that night, was the sound,man... the sound was FUCKED UP! I was on the front gettin
my eardrums traumatized and brutalized, by some sounds, that
you even can't imagine.

Why did the fuckheads who were "mixers"
turn that fucking volume up so much? Why turn it up so much
that you even can't hear what the fuck they're rappin, if they're even rappin. From the beginning, the whole Wu was HYPED as fuck, especially
RZA. But after this sound, thing... (notice, U-god had to hold 2 mic's and rap just to get heard) the hype kinda faded... into "lets get this shit overwith" and I fully understand that shit, I've been performin alot myself, so I know how it feels...

What didn't make this performance Superb???
First of all, many of 'em forgot their lyrics...
They never perfomed bangers like Yall been warned, The jump off,
shit that rocks the crowd! And as I said, the sound did fuck up many things, those who were there, knows... Raekwons voice was very helium (haha, but he was energic)..

Masta killa and some fat dude ran up to that guy, I don't think it was
Masta, U god, INS like someone here said... and I'm not sure if they beated him till blood splashed over the wall..

They never explained where the fuck GZA was at... =/

This concert was pretty aight, but I'd expected much more from Wu,
I traveled to amsterdam just to see them...

The surprise of 13 juli was: MASTA KILLA
He was mad wild, jumped on the crowd meth style haha!
he was very energic, 110%, go masta!
Quoted for the truth !

Loved the part when they were looking above them to see who it was but it was too dark then suddenly stage light was shining on the balcony, and Rza said; O`its You !!. He made the crowd singing Fuck You Fuck You !
And the poor guy got hes light knocked out while the crowd was singing fuck you. haha
The show was aight, could have been the best show eva if Gza and Meth showed up and if there was some decent sound.

Masta Killah was like gooodddaaammmnnn !

Jet Set
07-18-2007, 04:09 PM
Police are now saying that the guy who got hit will not take the punitive damage money (what is the right english name?). As he claims he was not the guy throwing shit on stage. So they got the wrong person. Looks like Wu messed up.

videos from the concert here, no beating down though (http://www.vogeltjesdansbende.nl/weblog/?p=165#more-165)

Kriszy Substance
07-18-2007, 04:25 PM
Police are now saying that the guy who got hit will not take the punitive damage money (what is the right english name?). As he claims he was not the guy throwing shit on stage. So they got the wrong person. Looks like Wu messed up.

videos from the concert here, no beating down though (http://www.vogeltjesdansbende.nl/weblog/?p=165#more-165)

Ruh roh....

I dont really understand why someone else wouldn't have gone up there... friends, fans...something.....:?

highdro
07-18-2007, 05:42 PM
Ruh roh....

I dont really understand why someone else wouldn't have gone up there... friends, fans...something.....:?

i was thinking about it and when it jumped off i did, but at the end of the day i would have been thrown out, i dont get paid for security. where were they ? im watching a good show which some prick is doing his best to ruin, why did they let it carry on , they soon came out of nowhere when the killer bees swarmed.

Cuts
07-19-2007, 08:00 AM
it a job for security and they didnt do anything until it was to late

guy has been warned but kept going, he paid money for it so why act like that, there are more people there than him and his ego, what if the said well fuck it we gone

can you imagine what happened to that guy than :) a sold out paradiso kicking his ass

CashRules
07-19-2007, 08:04 AM
Wu are their own security!

Cuts
07-19-2007, 08:57 AM
cant blame them, that guy was fucking annoying

Strain
07-19-2007, 11:55 AM
I was there too, in the back, balcony, had a good view and the sound was good there too except for the mics of course.
Since i dont know who they got exactly I cant comment on that but it was def some shit that needed to be handled cuz the throwing was offending and wu didnt deserve to lose face like that.
meth and gza not showing up is too bad, but the show rocked for real.
I agree mastakilla was the most sharp with the raps(last song!), raekwon next(incarcerated scarfaces, ice cream!), he did a real good show again with his verses. streetlife being there did good too, man, that really made up for 2 members missing out on this.
mathematics as the DJ, good choice.
All in all the show maybe wasnt 100% perfect but fuck it so is life.
I really liked the 8 diagrams songs, hearing those was a highlight i was looking forward too like when they were doing the forever preview playings in '97
I suppose with the internet being more popular now that they didnt want to do more and keep it exclusive but for the show it wouldve been good to do more with that.

WU-TANG FOREVER OR YOU CAN DANCE 'DE STOELENDANS' WITH U-GOD!

PEACE!

TGambino
07-19-2007, 12:33 PM
"bodyguards for what dog i'd rather shoot"

Rame
07-19-2007, 01:14 PM
WU-TANG FOREVER OR YOU CAN DANCE 'DE STOELENDANS' WITH U-GOD!

Jatoch!

DJMethods
07-19-2007, 01:15 PM
Now thats a fucking concert

Jet Set
07-23-2007, 09:16 AM
Here we have a video

LFy78JZxhmc

MANISH
07-23-2007, 09:35 AM
Oh yeah shit!! You could make out a whole lot of that video!

Jet Set
07-23-2007, 09:43 AM
Lol, you do see a flash of streetlife, and you hear some shit going on on the background.

highdro
07-23-2007, 11:33 AM
lol, i can see me coz of the white hoody and hear myself .

jaro
07-23-2007, 06:13 PM
there was the same shit with the sound of mics in prague so don't be sad and enjoy the fact wu made a tour in europe! i hope 8 diagrams will come soon! peace from czech rep. to netherlands!!!

Pretty Toney
07-24-2007, 08:56 AM
The other says it's hypocritical from these 35+ guys to beat a 20 something guy down

SHAME ON THE WU! like stupid apes... thatīs work for the security and NO ONE else.. damn.. the wu is even more stupid than i thought they are...
fuck em...

DJMethods
07-24-2007, 09:05 AM
The other says it's hypocritical from these 35+ guys to beat a 20 something guy down

SHAME ON THE WU! like stupid apes... thatīs work for the security and NO ONE else.. damn.. the wu is even more stupid than i thought they are...
fuck em...

Hahahaha, are you serious? Do you listen to their music?

Really, if you go to a wu-Tang concert and throw shit at them, even after politely being asked not to do it... You wouldn't expect to have your head kicked in? go listen to 36 Chambers again

Pretty Toney
07-24-2007, 09:37 AM
aha so they stand for what they rap in their lyrics ? thatīs new to me cuz talking to them about god themes they had in their lyrics they act like they never said that... truth is.. these are stupid ghetto kids who havenīt learned anything growing up

DJMethods
07-24-2007, 09:41 AM
aha so they stand for what they rap in their lyrics ? thatīs new to me cuz talking to them about god themes they had in their lyrics they act like they never said that... truth is.. these are stupid ghetto kids who havenīt learned anything growing up

They stand by the fact they'll kick your ass if you fuck with them - Doesn't this prove that? Rhetorical questions are supposed to prove your point, not disprove.

Fact is, if you throw shit at someone even after being asked to stop, you'll get your head kicked in. This has nothing to do with ghetto kids, this goes for anyone. Walk down the street and follow someone throwing shit at him.. See what happens.

BTW, if you don't even like them, why do you post on this site?

CHRONZ
07-24-2007, 09:43 AM
^Truth

Q-birth
07-24-2007, 10:30 AM
Hiphop lost

Who is this asshole?

Hey bitch, Celine Dion also sells more albums than Wu-Tang!

Pretty Toney
07-24-2007, 07:51 PM
They stand by the fact they'll kick your ass if you fuck with them - Doesn't this prove that? Rhetorical questions are supposed to prove your point, not disprove.

Fact is, if you throw shit at someone even after being asked to stop, you'll get your head kicked in. This has nothing to do with ghetto kids, this goes for anyone. Walk down the street and follow someone throwing shit at him.. See what happens.

BTW, if you don't even like them, why do you post on this site?

that is dumb.. this only prooves that "humans" act like animals nothing else. if someone throws something at me, i would ignore that. if he donīt stop.. i go away..if thatīs not possible, i call the cops or try to get witnesses and hunt him down with my lawyer later on. thatīs civilised.

and i do post on this site to spread true knowledge, not that garbage wannabee knowledge the wu claims to kick.. and iīm bored and got non else to do. i like the music but thatīs godīs work.. the wu as people are stupid... more or less.. they are far below my intelligence.. but nevermind. go ride some more huge black cocks yaīll

INS
07-24-2007, 08:10 PM
LOL @ someone named Pretty Toney speaking anti-violence and morals. At least the name suits you.

INS
07-24-2007, 08:14 PM
that is dumb.. this only prooves that "humans" act like animals nothing else. if someone throws something at me, i would ignore that. if he donīt stop.. i go away..if thatīs not possible, i call the cops or try to get witnesses and hunt him down with my lawyer later on. thatīs civilised.

and i do post on this site to spread true knowledge, not that garbage wannabee knowledge the wu claims to kick.. and iīm bored and got non else to do. i like the music but thatīs godīs work.. the wu as people are stupid... more or less.. they are far below my intelligence.. but nevermind. go ride some more huge black cocks yaīll
God, suck your own dick some more you pretentious preacher.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-25-2007, 03:12 AM
that is dumb.. this only prooves that "humans" act like animals nothing else.

we evolved from animals, what did u expect?

Cuts
07-25-2007, 05:17 AM

this makes you so dumb, stupid idiot, those guys are far above your intelligence

wu kicks their own knowledge that is usefull for people that need it and if you think it garbage dont listen to it, go to your fucking church and get your brain fucked up with useless stories and false information

fucking moron, you just here to get discussions and to irritate people

Jet Set
07-25-2007, 05:54 AM
Looks more like animals evolved from us.

36 Chambers was made many years ago. Rarely do you see people acting the same over such a turbulent period of time. They could have easily asked the security to remove the person from the venue. I guess they just did not finish their media class. Should not have smoked it all in the dampkring.

These people are not exactly the rolemodels of hiphop. Whoa gangsta this, that. Now WOW, that earned you alot of respect... Most certain going to boost you critical acclaim.

Cuts
07-25-2007, 05:58 AM
if shit happens, security has to do something and not wait till the artist asks for it

they are the way they are so stop the bullshit, if the guy didnt do anything nothing would have happened

DJMethods
07-25-2007, 07:35 AM

Wu are humans, so you're saying acting like animals is something we all do, yet bag them for it? why not bag the guy for throwing shit, full GLASSES of liquid that could kill somebody? But nah, Wu's at fault for defending itself.

That's civilised to say, but I guarantee you wouldn't do it. No one would, police wouldn't even do that, they don't do that. The cops would not give a fuck either.

You spread knowledge? I've seen none, just you hopping on a high horse and acting like you're better then everyone else. That's not knowledge, thats ignorance of human nature, defending yourself from potentially lethal weapons is a right every man has.

Ride huge black cocks? Thats your idea of "knowledge" and "intelligence"? You're an idiot, plain and simple.

INS
07-25-2007, 08:37 AM
Wu are humans, so you're saying acting like animals is something we all do, yet bag them for it? why not bag the guy for throwing shit, full GLASSES of liquid that could kill somebody? But nah, Wu's at fault for defending itself.

That's civilised to say, but I guarantee you wouldn't do it. No one would, police wouldn't even do that, they don't do that. The cops would not give a fuck either.

You spread knowledge? I've seen none, just you hopping on a high horse and acting like you're better then everyone else. That's not knowledge, thats ignorance of human nature, defending yourself from potentially lethal weapons is a right every man has.

Ride huge black cocks? Thats your idea of "knowledge" and "intelligence"? You're an idiot, plain and simple.
Co-sign.

Jet Set
07-25-2007, 08:52 AM

where you there?

DJMethods
07-25-2007, 02:59 PM
where you there?

Nah bro, not european.

Ink Is My Drink
07-25-2007, 04:55 PM
so did the glasses nearly hit the wu or was it miles off?

Gluehed
07-25-2007, 05:58 PM
Haha U-God's a fucking idiot, cant even beef with the right person, and Tour Manager fighting haha.

Cuts
07-26-2007, 05:54 AM
is wasnt even glass :D

but fuck it the guy should just act normal why pay to throw shit at someone

Ink Is My Drink
07-26-2007, 07:25 AM
is wasnt even glass :D

but fuck it the guy should just act normal why pay to throw shit at someone

whats was it then

i swear everyone said it was glass

Jet Set
07-26-2007, 08:41 AM
plastic cups that moreso fell out of his hands than actually thrown at any speed. he sorta tossed them in the air on stage. did barely hit anyone.

DJMethods
07-26-2007, 11:00 AM
plastic cups that moreso fell out of his hands than actually thrown at any speed. he sorta tossed them in the air on stage. did barely hit anyone.

I still don't know what he expected? "Yo, I'm so cool, they can't hit me" "oooh fuck muuum, help me, no uuey i bought Mr invincible!!1"

NoSleep
07-26-2007, 08:30 PM
I live in holland and i was there, i was like 5 or 6 meters away from him and he threw everything he could get his hands on, and yes he threw glass. He was on the balcony right above wu, then ghostface looked up to him, and then the dude just started.. uhm i dont know how to say that.. but like challenging him and provoking him to come upstairs..

Cuts
07-27-2007, 05:23 AM
glass wtf? never seen glass only plastic shit what i got from the bar

Kraze
07-28-2007, 12:27 PM
he also thrown some underwear:p

i hope that the dude is realy fucked up.

peace from holland

Pazzo
07-29-2007, 06:12 AM
yo dudes

to end the duscussion whether it was glass or plastic, i can vouch for it: hard plastic cups, at the paradiso venue they don't use glass, i was on the opposite balcony and dude was actually aiming at them, and yes if you get a cup like that in your face it hurts like shit because it actually feels the same as glass, and they are quite heavy too, and he was aiming from about 4 meters above, so there you go

fucking idiot: who pays 40 euros to provoke the artists you're supposed to support? he deserved it, and he had it coming he was doing that for like 20 minutes long throwing glasses, cigarettes and stuff

NoSleep
07-30-2007, 01:48 PM
This the clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFy78JZxhmc

But.... you can't see anything lol. You can only see the dude is getting tossed back and forth sometimes.