PDA

View Full Version : david banner

wuswordz95
07-15-2007, 11:20 PM
does any 1 like david banner? I really dont care for him or his type of music. right now im listing to aint got nothing. the song is okay. can anyone tell me what songs are good? Im hoping at least like about 3 when i see him at rock the bells. I still dont understand why david banner is on the rock the bells line up. his style just dosent fit. wont he get booed off the stage. i dont l care for him, im not gonna boo him. i might check out another act if possible. who knows david banner might not be that bad

liquid_1_
07-15-2007, 11:22 PM
I really dont care for him or his type of music.

c/s

TSA
07-16-2007, 01:20 AM
does any 1 like david banner? I really dont care for him or his type of music. right now im listing to aint got nothing. the song is okay. can anyone tell me what songs are good? Im hoping at least like about 3 when i see him at rock the bells. I still dont understand why david banner is on the rock the bells line up. his style just dosent fit. wont he get booed off the stage. i dont l care for him, im not gonna boo him. i might check out another act if possible. who knows david banner might not be that bad

Banner's the man, in 3 he had me elbowing the sht out of everyone.

check everything on his first album, after his first 2 he watered down and tried to be all faggy.

but on Baptized in Dirty water he's RAW.

his first 2 are the best, i can't remember song titles too well be there's a song where he sounds like the fuckin hulk on the first album and screams "DON'T MAKE ME AAANNNGGRRYYYY BITCCHHHH!" as the first line of the first verse, its got lil jon on the chorus. If you listen to that one you won't be dissappointed.

also i think it's called "Christmas Time" on Crunk and Disorderly

it's about him during chirstmas not being able to afford anything for his daughter, so he "Robs and he steals (he's) just trying to get a meal" it's got Young Bloods(who rip it) and it's ill.

TSA
07-16-2007, 01:22 AM

oh and on stage he's great, my sister went to see him a while back, he has a tendancy to perform in his boxers lol.

but yeah, he has incredible energy, im sure the crowd will like him.

wuswordz95
07-16-2007, 05:22 PM
[/COLOR]

Banner's the man, in 3 he had me elbowing the sht out of everyone.

check everything on his first album, after his first 2 he watered down and tried to be all faggy.

but on Baptized in Dirty water he's RAW.

his first 2 are the best, i can't remember song titles too well be there's a song where he sounds like the fuckin hulk on the first album and screams "DON'T MAKE ME AAANNNGGRRYYYY BITCCHHHH!" as the first line of the first verse, its got lil jon on the chorus. If you listen to that one you won't be dissappointed.

also i think it's called "Christmas Time" on Crunk and Disorderly

it's about him during chirstmas not being able to afford anything for his daughter, so he "Robs and he steals (he's) just trying to get a meal" it's got Young Bloods(who rip it) and it's ill.

thanks

11th Chamber
07-16-2007, 05:31 PM
Mississippi The album and Babtised were both nice albums, the problem with him is he ditched his style and tryed to "fit in" with everyone else

ckretwon
07-16-2007, 10:42 PM
i kinda hated david banner for a while cuz i heard that he dissed rza a while back?

Dough Snatcher
07-16-2007, 10:49 PM
Is it me or has he been one of the main voices for hip hop/rap lately. By this I mean, every time i see a Cspan or Msnbc report on music and its affects i either see him or KRS-1 on it. Dont get me wrong, i aint knockin him for it but im just sayin...

ckretwon
07-16-2007, 10:59 PM
holy shit where can i get a pair of those?