PDA

View Full Version : Wu Tang Dissed The Berlin fans

touf
07-16-2007, 05:21 AM
To the whole Wu Tang,

I beleive you have commited false advertising.
In all your posters and advertisment you mentioned that the artist Method Man would be there and he was not.
The whole band lied and said he was back stage but there was no sign of him and he never sang.
I know this is illegal and one of the main reasons that I and most people came last night was because Method man was going to be there.
Instead of saying he couldnt make it or he fell ill, got arrested, whatever, you decided to lie to everyone and make us feel like ignorant fans.

Im not a young fan whos stoned or drunk and would enjoy the show nonetheless, Im 33 years old (actually my wife bought the tickets for my birthday) and been a fan of Wu Tang since I first heard you in NYC 14 years ago, so i was looking forward to a good show and one of the reasons i came was to hear Method Man too.
Then you spent the last 15 min playing your new CD off a a cd player. What a waste of time, you couldve done a few songs live instead, i can listen to your cd at home if i wanted to.
Its the first time I see Wu tang live and certainly the last time.

Natseri
07-16-2007, 05:36 AM
Yeah, I also listen to new wu-tang cd at home, all the time.

But actually I feel sorry for you...Im sure Mef had his reasons, but they should tell the truth to the fans.

Suga Duga
07-16-2007, 06:40 AM
^^^yeah, the new cd is dope as fuck

Chiba-Smoker
07-16-2007, 06:45 AM
meth was busy fucking ur girl loser!

touf
07-16-2007, 06:53 AM
thats funny, she was next to me the whole time, it must have been you he was taking up the arse. fool.

NIGHT MAYOR
07-16-2007, 06:56 AM
you go to a wu-tang clan show to see one guy ? bitch please - im glad he did'nt show

Fright
07-16-2007, 08:34 AM
what new cd?

CashRules
07-16-2007, 08:50 AM
Bitches! gutted meth wasnt there but there was 7 other Wu members there!! Method-Stan!

pneumatic
07-16-2007, 08:52 AM
touf = Stan

edit: CashRules beat me to it.

conrad
07-16-2007, 10:07 AM
the same thing happend in London, they said Cappadonna was there, but he wasn't...
I don't care much about cappa, but it would have sucked if meth wasn't there, he was the party-maker! all the rest seemed to be asleep...

blaksteez
07-16-2007, 10:55 AM
^^^yeah, the new cd is dope as fuck

whats the name of this new CD?didnt know they had a new one out yet..its not the 8 diagrams is it?

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
07-16-2007, 10:59 AM
This is straight lame..:(

Shaolin Bloody Sword
07-16-2007, 11:12 AM
To the whole Wu Tang,

In all your posters and advertisment you mentioned that the artist Method Man would be there and he was not.
The whole band lied and said he was back stage but there was no sign of him and he never sang.
I know this is illegal and one of the main reasons that I and most people came last night was because Method man was going to be there.
Instead of saying he couldnt make it or he fell ill, got arrested, whatever, you decided to lie to everyone and make us feel like ignorant fans.

Im not a young fan whos stoned or drunk and would enjoy the show nonetheless, Im 33 years old (actually my wife bought the tickets for my birthday) and been a fan of Wu Tang since I first heard you in NYC 14 years ago, so i was looking forward to a good show and one of the reasons i came was to hear Method Man too.
Then you spent the last 15 min playing your new CD off a a cd player. What a waste of time, you couldve done a few songs live instead, i can listen to your cd at home if i wanted to.

I feel you ! Meth is a dope performer..... He's one of the greatest performers of all time and knows how to get the crowd hyped.
Well, you can always catch all of them next time.

L~>1<~NKS
07-16-2007, 11:17 AM
/ thread, ban user and freeze all assets.

BTW Toufy that's show biz, don't come on here and bitch about it and blaming it on false advertisin'. How bout you try gettin' all 8 Diagrams on the stage @ 1ne time for a prolonged tour.

Mef proly missed a flight or sum shit and your blamin' it on advertisin' and WTC in general? Fuck outta here wit dat shit, g.

P.E.A.C.E.

FatherSl!me
07-16-2007, 11:20 AM
u got to hear 15 min. of 8 diagrams? & how could u listen to it at home if it doesnt come out until october? very ungrateful

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
07-16-2007, 11:21 AM
/ thread, ban user and freeze all assets.

I dont think so..He is talkin the truth..WU is the biggest group in the history of rap in my opinion..They cant doin these things to the fans..

touf
07-16-2007, 11:28 AM
Wu Tang would still be hustling in the ghettos if it wasnt for all of you. They should respect their fans. I dont mind if they dont all show up they just shouldnt bullshit us and pretend he is backstage.

touf
07-16-2007, 11:29 AM
Wu Tang would still be hustling in the ghettos if it wasnt for all of you. They should respect their fans. I dont mind if they dont all show up they just shouldnt bullshit us and pretend he is backstage.

L~>1<~NKS
07-16-2007, 11:30 AM
I dont think so..He is talkin the truth..WU is the biggest group in the history of rap in my opinion..They cant doin these things to the fans..

No... it's not always Wu's fault Tec, you have to think about the logistics involved.

A show isn't always gon be perfect.
I've been their lived it and seen it. I know what it's like to wait 3 hourz for the Clan or wait 3 hours for your own shit to pop off. But why's this dood gon come on the web site and bitch about it? He jus prooved he ain't a Wu fan jus another Wu Stan. The clans been makin' music for the past 15 yearz with flaws here and there but they still makin' music and sum of yawl still come on here and complain, that's sum ungrateful shit, g.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-16-2007, 11:40 AM
straight EMO stans and shit, fuck that

touf
07-16-2007, 11:41 AM
L1NKS, youre obviously brainwashed.
We made wu tang who they are, we made them rich, i just dont like being lied to thats all, no one does. you have to be professional in this game

L~>1<~NKS
07-16-2007, 12:03 PM
^^^ They didn't ask for it. I'll bet if they sit down and explained just to you why it happened the way it happened, you'd most likely be like "Damn, I feel you" then what would you say.. You say professional, as much as that's been attempted in the rap game, it really is jus a fantasy. I can't speak for Wu - but I know a thing or 2 about what they go through cause I've been through similar situaitions - it's not gonna always be prefect. There are sum places that'll state "artists and events time subject to change".

If you haven't already pic up a Music Business Text Book or maybe jus the Wu Manual and you'll see waht I mean.

Anyway it's not always the artist fault, nobody should go a venue and expect it like it's written - get over it.

P.E.A.C.E

Novel T
07-16-2007, 12:52 PM
See, if we Americans knew that the damn Germans were gonna be so ungrateful toward our hiphop acts, we woulda never let them tear down the Berlin wall!!

SWAMP WATER
07-16-2007, 02:20 PM
Close This Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TGambino
07-16-2007, 02:44 PM
To the whole Wu Tang,

lmao u 33 and u still postin shit like this? ugggggggggh

yo wife needs to dress u in a skirt in the mornin cuz u str8 bitch

Razorsharp
07-16-2007, 02:49 PM
well... i can understand where ur coming from... i have seen meth in concert twice... and i would be pissed if he didnt show... because he carried both shows... hypest MF there... peace man... hopefully u'll get to see him again duke

Rame
07-16-2007, 02:50 PM
Method Man wasn't in Amsterdam because of private reasons, according to RZA.

GZA on the other hand was in Chicago performing Liquid Swords instead of being there with the clan like everyone expected, and they didn't say a word about him, that was lame.

The concert itself was very good.

11th Chamber
07-16-2007, 02:54 PM
To the whole Wu Tang,

maybe they thought since yall dont speak english you wouldent understand them

Rame
07-16-2007, 02:56 PM
WTF?

You can read his message right?

Must mean he speaks english right?

CashRules
07-16-2007, 03:31 PM
maybe they thought since yall dont speak english you wouldent understand them

What type of ignorant shit is that? fool

touf
07-16-2007, 05:07 PM

do you still wipe your own arse?
I bet youre one of those snotty kids who act all tough and shit outside seven eleven and then when you get home your mum kicks your ass for eating out and than forgives you and tucks you in with milk and cookies.

The fact that i am 33 proves that i have the right to complain about wus performance, ive been a fan since i was 18. Ive been a fan longer than all of you!

TGambino
07-16-2007, 05:34 PM
I bet youre one of those snotty kids who act all tough and shit outside seven eleven and then when you get home your mum kicks your ass for eating out and than forgives you and tucks you in with milk and cookies.

The fact that i am 33 proves that i have the right to complain about wus performance, ive been a fan since i was 18. Ive been a fan longer than all of you!
lmao lets count the ways u lost

1) method man made u cry
2) u made a thread about how method man made u cry
3) you say "arse"
4) you're from berlin
5) my post made u mad

... i could go on hahahahahahhaa daaaaaamn

HZA As Hemo
07-16-2007, 05:50 PM
lmao lets count the ways u lost

3) you say "arse"
4) you're from berlin

Unfuckingbelievable, finally I met someone more ignorant than me.

I'm so happy.

BTW I ain't trying to upset you homeboy.

It's just the awful truth.

Prolifical ENG
07-16-2007, 05:53 PM
Thats still pretty good performance if it was just Method Man out. The lie isn't too bad since everyone knew that...I wouldn't take that personally.

I thought they really did diss Berlin fans...not in this case.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
07-16-2007, 06:12 PM
Meth dont suprise me, cuz he didnt show up in Amsterdam and in Novi Sad...

wuswordz95
07-16-2007, 06:20 PM
well i cant blame homeslice for being upset that the mef didnt show up and he was lied to by the wu. its true mef one of the greatest performers out there. You gotta be grateful you saw the wu sans mef. thats couldnt have been that bad.

Jet Set
07-16-2007, 06:23 PM
Nowadays Meth pretty much is the Wu show. He really carries the Wu show wise.

Rooty P
07-16-2007, 09:50 PM
Have you ever read the fine print on the back of a concert ticket? It says artists subject to change...any concert you go to, the entire main act can not show and it's not their problem, it's yours. Be happy that most of Wu was there...nah be happy that ANY of Wu was there. Damn man, you can't say that is illegal or disrespectful, that's just what concerts are - especially WU-TANG concerts. They've done this forever. I saw RTB in Concord, Cali last year and RZA wasn't there. But did I bitch and moan about it? Nah, that's just how it goes. Be happy you have the money to pay for a ticket to the Wu-tang show and that you saw any of them at all...damn dude.

kwabena1041
07-16-2007, 10:15 PM
I never expect all the members to be at concerts. Thats just the way it is.

07-17-2007, 06:11 AM
To the whole Wu Tang,

:lmao:so why u cryin like fuckin baby huh:no: ?:stroke:

2L8Lit da croatianMC
07-17-2007, 07:29 AM
^^str8 punchline hehehe

on topic: I didnt c wu live anywhere but from what I've seen from the concerts, i c that Meth is the one who energise the crowd, always going to the crowd ill live performances...

touf
07-17-2007, 08:36 AM

you talk like that and call yourself a Muslim?

07-17-2007, 09:47 AM
^^:?
don't be misguided by my sig or whatever. I'm above that religion shit. i lead a righteous life and simply recognize the truth in those words, that's all. i'm not affiliated with any type of religion-that shit is pure poison. on topic: don't be a sissy:lmao: peace.

Q-birth
07-17-2007, 10:23 AM
A show isn't always gon be perfect.

A Wu-Tang show is the farthest thing from perfection I have ever seen in the music business.

But sometimes through all the garbage an MC will throw a dart that is really worth it, a gem.

In many things in life you have to be willing to go through the garbage to find hidden treasures.

If any Wu-Tang member would come to my town for a gig, I'd still be there waiting for that sparkle of magic.

Wu-Tang forever!

Rame
07-17-2007, 03:00 PM
A lot of your really are dickriders.

It's ok if Meth doesn't show up if he has the right reason but Wu shouldn't lie.

Now most of you attack the 33 year old fan? Why? Because he's 33? Wow!

tekunique
07-17-2007, 03:13 PM
LOL @ the wu sayin Meth is backstage hahah

TGambino
07-17-2007, 04:17 PM
berlin lost

Jasperz
07-17-2007, 04:44 PM
Have you ever read the fine print on the back of a concert ticket? It says artists subject to change...any concert you go to, the entire main act can not show and it's not their problem, it's yours.

dude, if you believe and accept this, you're a chump. only opening acts are subject to change, if the main act doesn't show, the promoter's gotta give you your money back, or they should expect a riot.

Kriszy Substance
07-17-2007, 05:04 PM
I would be upstet too touf. Life obviously goes on...but I can understand your disappointment. Didnt sound like you were "crying" to me at all. In fact, sounded like the biggest problem you had with the situation was feeling like they were bullshitting you.

I wouldnt want to go see Red Hot Chillip Peppers if Flea wasnt there. Seems because there are more members in the group then your typical act...that it is easier to "get away" with not having the whole package.

I'd still be happy to see just ONE of the Clan perform...not sure if I will ever get the chance. However, the principal of the situation is perfectly understandable.

Thread title is a little decieving though.....

touf
07-18-2007, 08:43 AM
You know i only joined this wutangcorp.com to tell all of you what happened here in Berlin. As mentioned before i didnt like being lied to thats all.

Tonight im going to see Jeru the Damaja, ONE guy only. I wont have to worry about him not turning up but if he doesnt ill make sure youll be the first to know ;)

peace to everyone who responded

IRONMAN GFK
07-19-2007, 07:02 AM
why should this thread be closed? fuckin' communists.. let this man ventilate his opinion, whether you agree with him or not

u got to hear 15 min. of 8 diagrams? & how could u listen to it at home if it doesnt come out until october? very ungrateful

what touf is tryin to say, is that they could've performed the songs live in stead of pushing the play button and just standing there
so i agree: nobody goes to a hiphop concert to listen to recorded material

apart from all that: it's stupid if they really lied about that. it shows they're afraid parts of the crowd would start booing when they're told mef isn't there
but hey, at least you got to see the rest of 'em (nevertheless, i understand your frustration about this matter)

Cuts
07-19-2007, 08:18 AM
they dont do it live cause there arent any instrumentals on vinyl i gues

why rap over a song with lyrics, that just sounds fucked up

i can understand you are disappointed he wasnt there, but it not the end of the world, why go to a wu concert if you only wanna see meth, than wait till he comes alone

when i went to amsterdam, meth wasnt there(they said he wasnt) gza wasnt there(not even mentioned) the sound was badly mixed so it was hard to hear it, but crowd went crazy and that made up for it imo

DUMBO
07-19-2007, 08:22 AM
fuck Berlin and Dresden for that matter.

Jeru
07-19-2007, 08:25 AM
Boo-hoo, I only saw 7 of the 8 generals ;( :'o :'( :'(

Migg
07-20-2007, 08:21 AM
Go "buy" the Album like you should fuckheads...im gonna be honest, i download shit to but when it come's to my 3 most favorite hiphop groups or artists (that would be the Wu offcourse and Cypress Hill, and Snoop's early stuff)

I BUY!

Greetz Migg

LuckyTheWonderDog
07-20-2007, 09:11 AM
First time I saw Wu in London they had Method Man all voer the posters but he didn't show.

I gotta say that after seeing them the other day he is by far the best performer when they're together, and it is a huge loss for him not to be there.

Still, could be worse. Went to a Fresh Fest 2006 show thing in London and the main headliner was Big Daddy Kane. Half the artists didn't turn up including Big Daddy. On the door there were posters saying he was being replaced by De La Soul, but they didn't show up either!!!! Thank god the Lords turned up and made it sort of worth attending.

LuckyTheWonderDog
07-20-2007, 09:13 AM
Go "buy" the Album like you should fuckheads...im gonna be honest, i download shit to but when it come's to my 3 most favorite hiphop groups or artists (that would be the Wu offcourse and Cypress Hill, and Snoop's early stuff)

I BUY!

Greetz Migg

I usually buy cos I get stuff on vinyl, but I only feel obliged to buy if they a starving artist. I doubt Snoop Dogg needs your fuckin money.

Cuts
07-20-2007, 11:17 AM
i think downloading is nice to listen first and if you dig it buy it, most hiphop i buy, the other genres i listen alot like hardcore dance(gabber) i mostly dont buy just a few artist, they bring out to much of it so i really not gonna buy that shit

but supporting the groups/artists you really love by buying is just the way it should be imo, nice cover and booklet say more than a blank cd

o2thaZ
07-21-2007, 08:53 AM
To the whole Wu Tang,

dude be happy they didnt cancel the whole show, like you i bought tickets for a show in amsterdam, and it got canceld like 3 weeks before the show supposed to be. I was pissed as hell mostly because i was really living towards this moment..

Gluehed
07-25-2007, 07:01 PM
Haha fuck that, seriously Wu has been slipping with live performances and appearances, check Rock the Bells.

LiquidSwords32
07-29-2007, 04:02 PM
dude at least you got to hear tracks from 8 diagrams. wu-tang was so disgusted with the randalls island crowd that they didn't even do there new shit like they said they would. it was cool seein RATM and all but they ain't hip hop and thats what rock the bells was suppose to be, all hip hop. most heads were there mainly for RATM and not the other serious acts like EPMD. america culture music wise really fucking sucks now seeing though if germany gets more live for wu-tang than there own city of new york. i mean i wasn't goin absolutly insane cause it was my 3rd time seein them and all but ya know i was definatly given them something. if every 3rd person in the crowd showed half the amount of energy as myself and my boys did, Wu-tang would have definatly played some of there 8 diagram tracks. shit they started to play some of gza's liquid swords classics and they cut it short and said "they ain't ready for that". so this goes out to everybody in the clan..... dont feel dissed by the fans, blame rock the bells for having 3/4 of the crowd there just for rage against the machine. wu-tang needs to have there own hip hop festival..........

J-DON
08-21-2007, 12:05 PM
Why would you guys shit on this guy when he has a legit complaint? Fuckin e-thugs.

seanc1906
08-23-2007, 02:12 PM
Nah, I feel you. I've seen the full Wu twice and luckily everyone who was alive was there. I would be servely pissed if I went to see a Wu show and either Rae or Ghost or god forbid, both weren't there. To me, they are the Wu. They're who I pay to see.

We all have our favorites, but we also know the risk we take when buying tickets. Hell, when I bought my Wrestlemania 23 tickets, I had no idea that neither HHH nor Kurt Angle would be there. I kinda expected Hogan as well, nor did I expect Ric Flair to not be on the card. I spent about a thousand dollars on the event and was totally underwhelmed by the event, but it was a risk I took.

Afficial_Nastee
08-29-2007, 11:50 AM
Damn @ the starter of this thread ...
Claimin' this shit to be illegal?! Errr.... maybe in Germany..... LoL And you just came to see Method Man??? What about the 8 other MC's???

LuckyTheWonderDog
08-29-2007, 12:08 PM
^^ To be fair, false advertising is false advertising.

Afficial_Nastee
08-31-2007, 09:44 AM
^^ To be fair, false advertising is false advertising.

Aight but he ain't got to trip bout that shit bein' illegal...
Just be happy you saw Wu-Tang Clan live on stage...

LuckyTheWonderDog
08-31-2007, 09:47 AM
^^ I know what you mean, but still, there are gonna be people out there that are far more interested in Method Man say then the Wu as a whole. If they fork out 35 or $70 to see Wu, mainly because Meth's name is on the poster then they're entitled to be pretty pissed if he doesn't show up.

When I first saw Wu, Meth wasn't there. The thing that annoyed me was that he missed it (despite his name being in huge letters on every poster) to shoot Red & Meth. Now you'd expect he'd know his shooting schedule in advance, and therefore know when he wasn't gonna be able to perform.

Afficial_Nastee
08-31-2007, 09:52 AM
^^ I know what you mean, but still, there are gonna be people out there that are far more interested in Method Man say then the Wu as a whole. If they fork out 35 or $70 to see Wu, mainly because Meth's name is on the poster then they're entitled to be pretty pissed if he doesn't show up.

When I first saw Wu, Meth wasn't there. The thing that annoyed me was that he missed it (despite his name being in huge letters on every poster) to shoot Red & Meth. Now you'd expect he'd know his shooting schedule in advance, and therefore know when he wasn't gonna be able to perform.

You've got a point and yeah if you save your money 4 that Wu-Tang Clan show and you were excited to see your favorite Wu-Tang MC and he doesn't appear, maybe I'd be sad too...

LuckyTheWonderDog
08-31-2007, 10:08 AM
I'm just sad that the two times I saw the whole clan, I never got to see ODB, cos that aint never gonna happen now. Less I find him up there freestyling with Biggie when I finally shuffle off this mortal coil....

THE W
08-31-2007, 11:25 AM
so uhhhh....how did wu diss berlin again?

LuckyTheWonderDog
08-31-2007, 11:27 AM
^^ Something to do with donuts I think...

One and Only
08-31-2007, 01:14 PM
I WOULD LOVE to go see the Wu live but guess what? I don't have the money or time to be able to do those things. You're lucky man. I would love to see just one of them live. Or hell one of the affilliates live. Or I would love to go to a place and hear their new album playing!

One and Only
08-31-2007, 01:16 PM
I'm just sad that the two times I saw the whole clan, I never got to see ODB, cos that aint never gonna happen now. Less I find him up there freestyling with Biggie when I finally shuffle off this mortal coil....

This right here is understandable! That ain't never gonna happen again. If I went I would love GZA to be there but if he wasn't and then Rae wasn't there I would be like ah that's okay but I would want them two to be there.

HarlemDiplomat
09-08-2007, 08:44 AM
meth was busy fucking ur girl loser!

you go to a wu-tang clan show to see one guy ? bitch please - im glad he did'nt show

What type of ignorant shit is that? fool

Unfuckingbelievable, finally I met someone more ignorant than me.

I'm so happy.

BTW I ain't trying to upset you homeboy.

It's just the awful truth.

LMAO!!!! Classic thread here, lol !!!!

num2son
09-08-2007, 10:39 AM
If Rza was there then it couldnt have been that bad.