PDA

View Full Version : Pharaoh Snefru - Entangled Stringz Of Destiny feat. Ern Dawgy

Pharaoh Snefru
07-16-2007, 04:01 PM
Peace
Had this track in the vaults for like a year wit one verse done. So I hit Ern wit it a few weeks ago, He Killed 2 verses. I came back wit the 3rd. Beat was made by LORD ZERO to those that didn't notice lol. We never hooked it up, but I am lookin for someone to hop on the 1s and 2s for some nice cuts after each verse. Ima throw this shit on my one album commin later on this year. Hit me up if your intrested. I lost my touch! So yeah whateva go check it and let me know what you think of this Stringz shit. AMEN

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=351592
Pharaoh Snefru

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
07-16-2007, 06:40 PM
Damn Swear To Gawd On My Life I Just Started My Verse For This Today On The Mic........

Its A Right To Life
But Whats Left In This Time To Die
Seenin Eye To Eye
World Tears Unify The Right To Cry
As We Likey Strive
To Muster The Might To Fight
It Seems Men Lust For Power
Knockin Towers But In The End They Duck N Cower
Its A Goverment Dicision
We Envision The Life
They Position The Strife
Riddled Wit The Mist In The Light
The Division Of Sight
They Only Break Down
What They See In The Night
And It Hurts Our Culture
Were Profiled InTo Virtorous Vultures
We Must Fluroush Victorous
Sometime Wit Murderous Inflitions
For There The False Indictions
Stayin Glorious Pretty Soon There Will Be More Of Us
A Country Built On The Morals Of Slavery
But They Couldnt Control Us Our Bravery
Giving Us The Squint Eye Like Asains Be
Rascism Is Jealesy We Invented America
And They Can See They Infeteced America
For Our Vacancy They Sent Us To Sectors
In Secrectsy Now The Expect Us To Respect Them
But Never Cuz The Rain Blinds Vision
Even Though The World Keep Spinnin
Some How Where Still In The Same Position

Damn......

LORD ZERO
07-16-2007, 10:39 PM
^^^DAMN!

and DAMN! yall killed this track right here, wish i coulda hopped on it for a chorus or somethin, cuz dats one of my all time fav beats, raw shit godz, keep it up
P.E.A.C.E.
-Z-

Pharaoh Snefru
07-17-2007, 12:50 AM
you cats could have hopped on this shit ages ago. was in the incomplete page for dynastys word life...!
and Max thats crazy the day I come here to show this you were workin on this? Thats some bugged out shit sun
Z you gotta get a mic to spit a hook, go right ahead I will send it when u need...

Pharaoh Snefru

pro.Graveface
07-17-2007, 03:03 AM
wurd up my peeps yo that sjit is hot godz ill joint right here yall!!!!!!!!!!!!yo Ima ck da hole soon as I got some time Snefru no doubt hurd some joints allready yo ILL homez TNX for da work yall put in to keep it alive yoPEACE

pro.Graveface
07-17-2007, 03:04 AM
btw Im availeble to bust spit yo
PEACE

Pharaoh Snefru
07-17-2007, 03:36 PM
btw Im availeble to bust spit yo
PEACE

ha peace
hit me wit that revengeful retake n lets get the killin mics!!!

Pharaoh Snefru

GameOfDeath
07-17-2007, 03:50 PM
Blazin beat from Zero. Feelin the flow Snef, Ern sounds good on anything no need to comment there haha. But the lines at the beginning of the second verse was fire as a matter of fact the whole second verse outshines. "I'm getting myself ahead of myself here" REally ill lines right there. I like that there's no chorus, you should say a few words to the listener during that part at the end let em get to know you. Banging song though.

Vegan
07-17-2007, 04:33 PM
this track is fire. two of my fac cats ripping a sick beat to shreds.

you, graveface i checked out your myspace, sun, you're ill. you'd sound good with snef n dawgy.

Complex
07-17-2007, 04:45 PM
word this is crazy.. propz to z on the beat.. Both mcs murderd it , nice work..

peace

pro.Graveface
07-18-2007, 03:39 AM
ha peace
hit me wit that revengeful retake n lets get the killin mics!!!

Pharaoh Snefru

ooooh snapz Don I totaly forgot ima send it straight ,I sended it too Ern 2 times didnt knew that I had to send this one to the god yo btw is it aight if I send some other jointz for my albumz upcoming still needz to pick dem out ,but got 2 albumz up coming: art of saga's double pack bout graveyard poetry n ninja slash samurai poetry , and I want this time allot of real underground peoplez on it ayaay lemme know how you feel please PEACE

Pharaoh Snefru
07-18-2007, 12:52 PM
Peace Face
yeah no doubt kid. I got you on fire verses for yah shit sun. I just got that revengeful soul nahmean. I will put my take together as soon as I do. Send me any shit you need, you know the contact...

Pharaoh Snefru

ERN-DAWGY
07-19-2007, 09:09 AM
word up yo this track is bangin 4 sho

PEEEEACE

100pr00f
07-19-2007, 09:20 AM
yo shit is dope..beat is insain

yo..i would love to throw this onthe mix tape aswell..when its done

pro.Graveface
07-20-2007, 03:19 AM
yo wurd up Pharaoh Ima pick some mad jointz G make some dope colabo's

yo Ern, god did ya felt dem Famicom jointz we gon do sumth with it, I send dem dem to Pharaoh 2 see how he feel yo Pharaoh Ima send you some snippets if yall feelz it then I arrange dem for us PEACE n RESPECT my PEOPLEZ

ERN-DAWGY
07-29-2007, 12:29 PM
yo I love this track its siiick

ERN-DAWGY
08-19-2007, 06:59 PM
yo lovin this one still yea yea