PDA

View Full Version : Styles P Independence album

tragedykhadafi12
07-17-2007, 12:25 PM
1. Intro - Styles P 2. Mrs. Jackson - Jadakiss, Styles P 3. Rollie on My Arm - Messy Marv, Mitchy Slick, Styles P 4. Now We Eatn - Styles P 5. Prepare - G. Dep, Styles P 6. Shits Fired - Styles P 7. Freestyke - Papoose, Styles P 8. Posted on the Block - Royce da 5'9", Styles P 9. Block for Life - B-Legit, Styles P 10. G-Host - Styles P 11. Breathe - Styles P 12. Go Hard - Killa Klump, Styles P

CharlesJones
07-20-2007, 04:14 PM
Is this a mixtape? I was disappointed with his Time Is Money retail album. The bootleg album i used to have is better than the retail album. What's taking so long with The Lox's album? I hope Sheek does another solo album because both of his albums are good. I won't be buying anymore Jadakiss albums because his albums are weak. Kiss The Game Goodbye album had several hard songs but it was still disappointing. Kiss Of Death album was too pop and it sucked. Jadakiss shouldn't be making pop music because his lyrics are hard and he should be doing hardcore music over hard beats. He'd rather do songs with Mariah Carey, Snoop Dogg, Pharrell hahahahahahahahahahaha.