PDA

View Full Version : What Happened To That Topic Future Legends?

CharlesJones
07-18-2007, 08:03 PM
Somebody posted a topic about future rap legends in this forum. What happened to it? Well i read a lot of the responses people said and i disagree with most of the responses i read because i feel that rap music isn't gonna have any future legends. As a matter of fact, rap music will suck for probably the next 10 years because there's not enough real lyrical mc's anymore. There are a few around but they're underground and most fans of rap music don't listen to underground rappers and that's a shame. I think Lupe Fiasco will be a future legend because he got lyrical skills. I keep hearing people raving about Papoose but i haven't heard him rhyme so i can't comment on him. We will probably never see any tight mc's again. Most of the tight mc's were in the 80's and 90's. This new generation of rappers are pathetic. I can't even call these faggot rappers mc's or rappers. They just suck so bad especially the southern rappers who have fucked up rap music. I know that there's garbage rappers everywhere but New York, New Jersey, Los Angeles have the best rappers.

TAURO
07-19-2007, 05:30 AM
I started that thread and it was just four pages down. here you go http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39294&page=4

LuckyTheWonderDog
07-19-2007, 07:14 AM
Well i read a lot of the responses people said and i disagree with most of the responses i read because i feel that rap music isn't gonna have any future legends. As a matter of fact, rap music will suck for probably the next 10 years because there's not enough real lyrical mc's anymore. There are a few around but they're underground and most fans of rap music don't listen to underground rappers and that's a shame.

Who cares what most people listen to? If there's underground rappers that are dope and you listen to them, then what's the problem?

There's still plenty of dope mcs, they just don't get on MTV. As long as I nkow where to look (or listen), I don't really care if no-one else does.

Commercial hip-hop is dead, the underground still alive.