PDA

View Full Version : Lost Boys Legal Drug Money Album

CharlesJones
07-18-2007, 08:32 PM
I read a article from Mr Cheeks in XXL magazine this month and he talked about Lost Boys Legal Drug Money album. Ya'll know that XXL every month always talks to a old school rapper about the making of a album they did back in the day. Well Mr Cheeks was interviewed this month and he talked about the album. I think Legal Drug Money is a classic album. It's a shame Freaky Tah was killed because i liked him. He was a decent rapper. He made me laugh because he always repeated everything Mr Cheeks said. Lost Boys fell off after Legal Drug Money in my opinion. I didn't like their 2nd and 3rd albums. I didn't even bother checking out Mr Cheeks solo albums.

Prolifical ENG
07-18-2007, 08:54 PM
Yes, it is their best album.

So what did Cheeks say about that album that made you want to talk about it?

Chungsanity
07-19-2007, 12:17 AM
lifestyles of the rich and shameless classic joint

CharlesJones
07-20-2007, 05:07 PM
When Mr Cheeks was talking about the album, he talked about how those songs came about and what the group was doing when they recorded those songs. I also like Lost Boys Niggas Don't Want It song on Rhyme And Reason soundtrack.

Come Honor Face
07-20-2007, 05:27 PM
Mr Butt Cheeks is a fag! his music is ass! Pus, he accused Ghostface of stealing his beat for Cher Chez La Ghost. Shit didnt even sound that simailar.

CharlesJones
07-20-2007, 05:31 PM
Damn ErichWV. You starting to get just as bad as me dissing rappers LOL. Mr Cheeks solo albums are garbage and i haven't even heard them but i know they suck LOL. Remember his Lights Camera Action song? Hahahahahahahahahaha. He had some good looking women in that video though.

Dragondude_R
07-21-2007, 04:25 PM
Lifestyles of the rich and shameless, some die with the name, some die nameless...

It's all the same game, it's all the same pain, It's all the same pain, it's all the same game...

Miliato
07-21-2007, 04:55 PM
Cheeks' Back Again album was dope....that was the only one i liked...he speaks on some real shit, a lot of good songs on there......i felt like his other solos were weak but do not sleep on this one

SilvaFistz
07-21-2007, 08:36 PM
this album was good for tha time that it came out