PDA

View Full Version : New Joints

DEVAMPS
07-18-2007, 10:06 PM
PEACE YALL. I GOT SOME NEW MUSIC ON-

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DEVAMPS

AND I JUST MADE ANOTHER PAGE STRICTLY FOR MY BEATS SO CHECK IT OUT AND ADD-

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/VAMPBEATS

I WILL KEEP VAMPBEATS UPDATED WIT NEW SHIT VERY OFTEN TO KEEP AN EYE ON IT. PEAACE. 100

GameOfDeath
07-19-2007, 12:26 AM
Self Destruction is a crazy sound. You really got some style with the samples Vamp. Listenin to NC Torch I've got that same joint on the sampler right now your beat makes me want to go back and see what I can do. Pretty creative stuff. That Imprisioned is something else atmosphere is amazing on that.

100pr00f
07-19-2007, 10:27 AM
yoo Self Destruction is insain..u using it for any thing....i would love to get that for the mixtape for the corp

i cans see a few cats spitting on it
like dzk
and erndawgy

DEVAMPS
07-19-2007, 12:53 PM
wordup goodlookinout yall..ima use that Destruction beat on my album, i got two viscous verses for it..but yo im down to do a remix wit mad heads and i'll jus spit 1 verse..definitely. get at me. i got MAD beats in my archive i'de be willing to contribute to the corp mixtape joint. hit me up PEACE

DEVAMPS
07-19-2007, 12:54 PM
Ye GAMe of DEATh- Imprisoned is one of my favorite songs of mine...glad you felt it. PEACE

Sleep Sinatra
07-19-2007, 04:26 PM
yo neva mind that message i sent u on tha space dog lol but uh wuts good wit victory lap? u usin dat one? if not u should def let me see wut i can do wit it....