PDA

View Full Version : Mixtape Messiah 3

The Antagonist
07-18-2007, 11:44 PM
This is of course the only place on the internet that isn't bustlin over this shit right now.

http://a642.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/101/l_d5b37671954d218a46cbf85ddc0518e1.jpg

CD & DVD DOWNLOAD LINKS (http://www.chamillionaire.com/)

And to get some of yall ignants to listen, he talks about Wu Tang...now you gotten listen to the whole thing just to find it.

Im tellin y'all right now this shit is a classic mixtape and better than just about any album thats come out this year. If you dont listen its your own sorry ass loss. Peep it! Everybody lovin this right now!

The Antagonist
07-19-2007, 12:41 AM
Method Man on Chamillionaire in the DVD: "He doin it real"

hmmm seems like you kids need to open your ears....

Dirty Knowledge
07-19-2007, 12:57 AM
It's aiight.

Hayabusa
07-19-2007, 12:48 PM
its too linear. he talks way to much about himself and money. its a good mixtape but it is no where near better than albums like El-Ps, even Devin The Dude's Hell Razah and shit like that. It was a entertaining listen but please don't overhype it. Better than anything Wayne has put out though.

DJMethods
07-19-2007, 12:53 PM

Cham is real... but "real" for him and me are different. He's not fake, seen the interview on Smack and had respect for him for being himself. Doesn't mean I like his music or his musics good.

I'll download, let ya know anyway seeing as I'm a "hater". Doubt it's gonna be able to knock Black Milk out of rotation.

GhettoGnom
07-19-2007, 01:04 PM

Because MEF like him? lmao

Dirty Knowledge
07-19-2007, 02:01 PM
Cham is real... but "real" for him and me are different. He's not fake, seen the interview on Smack and had respect for him for being himself. Doesn't mean I like his music or his musics good.

Co-Sign

Come Honor Face
07-19-2007, 03:47 PM
Cham is pretty good. I havent bought anything from him, but hes aight. Especially for the south. (the south is 98% total gayness)

GhettoGnom
07-19-2007, 06:52 PM
Cham is pretty good. I havent bought anything from him, but hes aight. Especially for the south. (the south is 98% total gayness)

Nah...

Geto Boys, Outkast, Little Brother, K-Rino, CunninLynguists, Devin the Dude, Witchdoctor... That's already like 5% of the south =) (And I could mention more..This was of the top of my head)

The Antagonist
07-19-2007, 07:12 PM
im just sayin...people on this site WAY to nerdy and anal, yall the only ones like this....just have fun and enjoy the real hip hop, regardless where it come from.peace

11th Chamber
07-19-2007, 11:06 PM
Cham is cool, I liked him alot better before he blew up tho