07-19-2007, 12:37 AM
no disrespect to him.

But that video was mad boring.

mAlAkAz
07-19-2007, 12:39 AM
its fake have you seen the one he did for Punk'd that video is funny

Dirty Knowledge
07-19-2007, 12:41 AM
I know it's spoofs. That SakuakiaHAkachi kid proll thought they're real. Can you link the Punk'd?

Longbongcilvaringz
07-19-2007, 12:41 AM
haha,

P!!

"myspace paid for this"

Dirty Knowledge
07-19-2007, 12:42 AM
Nevermind: Here's the Punk'd version.

vXCigfpy8mk

Longbongcilvaringz
07-19-2007, 12:45 AM
Russ!

sean p is one of the only great characters in hip hop right now.

decent interview with black milk, and ruck messing around half way through

uoEcM4b8BNE

"im sean price, im 34 , i enjoy horseback riding.."

SaqurakiHanamichi
07-19-2007, 01:08 AM
I know it's spoofs. That SakuakiaHAkachi kid proll thought they're real. Can you link the Punk'd?

great now im a moron

lol iv seen the video months ago monthsss

Dirty Knowledge
07-19-2007, 01:15 AM
This has turned in to a post your funniest videos of Sean Price thread.

Lol, that white lady looks so funny. It looks like she's interviewing dude for a psychiatric evaluation. She's fine as hell though those tittyz is nICE.

Lmfao @ Rappity Rap that shit is funny as hell reminds me of some dudes.

SaqurakiHanamichi
07-19-2007, 01:19 AM
he is mad funny.

Longbongcilvaringz
07-19-2007, 01:34 AM
"the mother of ignorance is always pregnant, in the sean price house she has twins"

BWASwS0cQj4

"at the end of the day...its night time, go to sleep"

LuckyTheWonderDog
07-19-2007, 04:23 AM
Not knowing much Sean P (yes, I admit it) where should I start album wise with the guy?

11th Chamber
07-19-2007, 04:28 AM
^^^ Start with Monkey Barz, his solo debut

LuckyTheWonderDog
07-19-2007, 04:30 AM

Rather than Heltah Skeltah stuff? for some reason Heltah Skeltah managed to pass me by during the nineties.

Suga Duga
07-19-2007, 05:04 AM

Boom Bye Yeah!

_BaLaNcE_
07-19-2007, 05:22 AM
can you believe that a rapper got that of just spitting bs on a disc standing on stage acting a fool..some paid 4 all that visiting shows paying while still being poor themselves pff..i aint supporting any rapper anymore except bronze 4 putting out real music out there and im 4real..cuz all the dough we spend on em they getting richer and were studying 4 years ...work our butts off in offices they be loungin in various countries..writing rhymes doing shows & getting rich fuck that

LuckyTheWonderDog
07-19-2007, 06:39 AM
can you believe that a rapper got that of just spitting bs on a disc standing on stage acting a fool..some paid 4 all that visiting shows paying while still being poor themselves pff..i aint supporting any rapper anymore except bronze 4 putting out real music out there and im 4real..cuz all the dough we spend on em they getting richer and were studying 4 years ...work our butts off in offices they be loungin in various countries..writing rhymes doing shows & getting rich fuck that

Dunno, just bought Senim Silla's new lp. Says he works as a janitor inside the cover, so doubt he's rolling in it.

I don't really mind downloading/copying music if they rich, but most fo the underground artists aint got shit. A lot of rappers have another job too.

Besides, Sean Price is the brokest rapper you know.

Nick Fury
07-19-2007, 07:42 AM
lol @ frog ass

LuckyTheWonderDog
07-19-2007, 08:34 AM
Been listening to Monkey Barz. Dope album. Sean's a nice mc. Only issue I had was the slightly less than imaginative subject matter for most of it (as in exactly the same as 99% of hip-hop albums).

Kong
07-19-2007, 08:40 AM
haha thanks. sean p is a legend.

IronFingaz7
07-19-2007, 10:19 AM
Been listening to Monkey Barz. Dope album. Sean's a nice mc. Only issue I had was the slightly less than imaginative subject matter for most of it (as in exactly the same as 99% of hip-hop albums).

I quote Sean Price "Ignorance at its finest". Thats just him having fun and if you read his interviews he says hes not a gangster, a super drug dealer, or a murderer. He just loves to act a fool and have fun. Thats why I love him.

P.E.A.C.E.

LuckyTheWonderDog
07-19-2007, 10:23 AM
I quote Sean Price "Ignorance at its finest". Thats just him having fun and if you read his interviews he says hes not a gangster, a super drug dealer, or a murderer. He just loves to act a fool and have fun. Thats why I love him.

P.E.A.C.E.

Yeah, he's cool. Just the tracks I got through felt a little bit familiar if you know what I mean. Still, he does it well which elevates him above most.

Dirty Knowledge
07-19-2007, 02:04 PM
Not knowing much Sean P (yes, I admit it) where should I start album wise with the guy?

I'd start with the Heltah Skeltah albums then work your way to his solo albums.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-19-2007, 05:28 PM
Sean P mad cool....I like that

Longbongcilvaringz
07-20-2007, 12:03 AM

the difference for me is that he isnt being serious, and doesnt take himself to seriously. you see all these other fucks, parading around taking what they do so fucking seriously. hes original in that sense, one of the very few "comical" mc's out right now, and considering that he completely re directed his style from his work in the mid 90's, i think hes doing pretty well.

rappity rap.