PDA

View Full Version : Open Battle.. !!

JOHNNY_TICAL
07-27-2005, 08:16 PM
Damn Since I 've Been HERE.. I Havent Battled N E One .. // So.. I Am Challenging N E One Who Want 2 Battle. /

SurreaL
07-27-2005, 08:24 PM
lol @ Last edited by JOHNNY_TICAL : Today at 01:20. Reason: high as fuck

JOHNNY_TICAL
07-27-2005, 08:28 PM
YES.. IT WUZ ACTUALLY IRONICALLY HOW THAT HAPPENED .. SINCE IT SAYS 1 :20 // IT CAN BE 4:20 SOME WHERE IN THE WORLD.. // tHEIR TIME THOUGH .. ! YEA !!

SurreaL
07-27-2005, 08:29 PM
word, that's what I seen too, lol 4:20 woulda topped the cake, wanna battle now?, lol

JOHNNY_TICAL
07-27-2005, 08:31 PM
Yes.. Say About.. In A Couple Hours.. // Will U Be On .. Later.. ? Cant Right Now . // G2g // If Not ..say When

SurreaL
07-27-2005, 08:34 PM
Well I'll Drop one right now, and respond when you got time?, sound good homie?

SurreaL
07-27-2005, 09:00 PM
Imma keep it right and spark it off, Ignite.
blaze it tight, hyped up and im ready to fight.
Here's the lesson, pick the pen up, sit back and take a note,
You wouldn't spit hot even if you had a fire in you're throat.
You best better not contest, strap on a lyrical vest,
Couldn't even blow up if you had a bomb strapped to the chest.
I keep it gully, sit back and watch you play yourself,
lying's bad for you're health, you got a glass jaw, watch you're mouth.
cause I'll shatter you're shit, You know me kid, I'm the heat holder,
But I get colder, hire a dentist to attach a bomb to you're remainin' molder.
Boom, now you know what the style's about,
Come in scappin you bitch lyriclly without a doubt.
knockin out you're attnatomy dramticly, it's how it had to be,
you're tryin to battle me, you're laughable, cause you're a whack emcee.
tryin to be Tical, but so far you're just a tragedy,
you failed the 36 lesson's at the wu tang acadamy.
You reppin you're set, city of angel's, city of god's?,
catch frase for you " LA, LA, big city of fraud's. "
it's too easy cause you don't possess the skill's,
I spit so cold when you read this you catch the chill's.
I spit triple Ace's, kid you fold with a pair,
You rhymin impared, you read this,left you dead in the chair.

JOHNNY_TICAL
07-28-2005, 07:00 AM
Aite... Yo.... Set..>.. Like On The Court.. Preparing The Load... Devastating Facts.. Unfold No Matter Wut .. Come Wit Strut.. Thoughts Hold .. Vocab .. Far Beyond.. Chump // Knock Ur Head.. A Couple Of Lumps.. Dropping Scum .. Just Started.. U Aint Fallin Asleep.. Wait.. >> Already On Floor..... Is That Fun? Gangsta.. Approach.. 100 % / Journey Lyrical Event.. / Inward Choke.. 2 Ur Senses... Cant See Wut Folded .. .. Lenses.guessin . > Fist 2 Face.. Tremendous.. Not Done.. 2 Pavement.. . Content.. Including.. Blood. ...head Thump.. Look Like Bobble.. ! Take The O And 2 B's .>. Add A And 2 T's.. // Battle..!// Disaster Particle Matter. Travel Faster .. // Go In 1 Ear Then .. Stay.. > Enter Ur Domain .. Causing Ruckus.. Mused.. Functions.. Close And ... Close. Conquered Junctions... Leak.. / Retro-act Waste... > Out Of Place.. Sour Taste.. The Venture Continues.. As The Road.. Menu .. Comes On Screen... Amusing. <, Various.. Intervention Recollections.. Seen // Didnt' Know U Used 2 Pee.. ! How Dis Come 2 Be .. ! > Whut Wuz That Deed? Dont Desert.... Speak>>!!! Retrieved Artery... Other.. Memoirs.. /... Store Knowledge. Other People Creep.. Assuming Family ... School Daze. Punked ... Fully.. Seems Not The Only One 2 Knock Out Teeth.. Ran Like A Trick.. .. / Cheap Skate... Trips.. Slippery When Wet.. Slick.. Concrete Feet Slip.. >> Can Go 4 Ever... Seems Every Time.. There Is Demoralizing.. Lows Not High.. Situation.. Endeavors.. Repeat Itself.. Clever.> . Perfect Time.. Sentence.. Paste Lines.. Still In Mind.. < Havent' Forgot..! Take My .. Verbs.. >> / City Lost Angels. 2 The Extent. /// Smoke! >> Herb. ... Plenty In Chest // Provoke Prevent.. Challenge Accept.. // Nature Bent.. // Amateur Practice...?> Hrs Spent.. // Connect. Network . Dreamt.. Flow Air Through Vent.. / Invisible Transparent. ... Correct!! Outcome..::: Frisk Chronic.. Cascade Stress...!> Picture Convexed.. Divergent.. Admission.. Complex. . Lacking Jazzy .. Breath... Check.. ! Locate All Of The Above... Expression Stuck.. Like Ur Lady.. In Bed.. > Guest Suspect .. Fuck ..!. Disguise In Cum .. Cynical Fun .. Image Mentioned <.. Press Button.. ... Eject.>. Outward Discourteous World.. ' .. Release /..> . Commenced .... Vivid is Crunk . .>Decorous Cultivation Done.. !

JOHNNY_TICAL
07-28-2005, 07:33 AM
Aite Yo.. I Know Dis Say Open Battle .. But Now.. Since There Wuz A Battle At Hand. U Ppl Just Vote ... And See Who Got The Best From It.!

Peace .!!!

JOHNNY_TICAL
07-28-2005, 08:20 AM
Ur Thoughts Dont Fucken Count.. // Post Them Up.. They Do No Good . If We Dont Know Wut U Think .. !

adedwutang
07-28-2005, 02:55 PM
im goin wit surreal, sry cuz, just not ur day on that one

JOHNNY_TICAL
07-28-2005, 05:30 PM
Coo.. Coo All Good.. I Just Want 2 C Where Im At // Peeps Need Votes.. So Keep Them Coming.. /// As Of Now.. Its :::::

Surreal -1 Votes
Johnny Tical - 0

Peace !!!

JOHNNY_TICAL
07-29-2005, 05:26 AM
Damn. Seem Like One Enough. !!! Fuck It ..!!!

All Good.

Peace. !!

SurreaL
07-29-2005, 06:45 AM
Sleeeeeep, whatever, all in fune, peace man.

JOHNNY_TICAL
07-29-2005, 07:41 AM
Yup .. I Know . // That Is Why I Wuz Like Fuck . / 1 Is Enuff //

Good Shit.. !!

Peace .!!!

JOHNNY_TICAL
07-29-2005, 07:41 AM
Yup .. I Know . // That Is Why I Wuz Like Fuck . / 1 Is Enuff //

Good Shit.. !!

Peace .!!!

JOHNNY_TICAL
07-29-2005, 07:42 AM
Yea. @ Da Same Time. !! Figure It !

Wu-tang Fan
07-30-2005, 07:31 AM
Yeah,surreal sure did murder you.It's all good though.

JOHNNY_TICAL
07-30-2005, 07:52 AM
Not Hating.. ! We Each .. .. Spoke Our Own. Style.. If U Really Look @ Every Word.. And Check It On Dictionary..

Peace. !!

imitation is suicide
11-14-2005, 12:52 PM
get the feelin, start blood spillin,
dont quastion my style,
gat your ass from a mile,
away , this just a tinny taste,
trust young mc, ill leave you to rust in the rain,
feelin sharp pains,
fuck up yo membranes ,
im just playin around,
if you really wanna tow down,
you spit first,
and fel the rath of my curse,..................

Ballad Ballistik
11-14-2005, 10:08 PM
wtf

hollywoodrealty
11-15-2005, 06:25 AM
im gonna vote with johny tical, surreal didnt use much word play, the end of the lines didnt connect with a strong enough word to really stand out, on the other hand, johny seemed to haev a hyped up in ya face style, with crazy off speed flow, i kinda pictured it with a faster beat, seemed different and thats ina good way, i vote johny tical, and imatation of suicide, stop flooding peoples threads with wack rhymes, if u are gonna do that, atleast drop some good shit, peace