PDA

View Full Version : New Necro song (Revenge)

Alex Kovalev
07-20-2007, 12:22 AM
I know most people here are haters of Necro but anyway... it's a song from his next album Death Rap dropping on 9/11

http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=LG7I3DE1

sick beat as always

p.s: Guy Carbonneau

Dough Snatcher
07-20-2007, 12:39 AM
Heard my first song from dude last night in one of those ytmnd motage things. I think it was called something like "All the hotties like the jizz" or something like that. Yeahh?! No comment...

Guarded By Martyrs
07-20-2007, 01:42 PM
Listen to "The Dispenastion Of Life & Death" or "Satanic Wordplay" and tell me that Necro is'nt Dope as fuck, it really pisses me off when artist's come original or true to themselves and people don't give them the time of day or respect that they deserve.
Necro is clearly one of the best Producers in Hip-Hop today and the man can rap don't get it twisted.

PEACE

DEVAMPS
07-20-2007, 01:50 PM
yeah this new track is pretty ill, i'll be coppin Death Rap..

Alex Kovalev
07-20-2007, 04:17 PM
Listen to "The Dispenastion Of Life & Death" or "Satanic Wordplay" and tell me that Necro is'nt Dope as fuck, it really pisses me off when artist's come original or true to themselves and people don't give them the time of day or respect that they deserve.
Necro is clearly one of the best Producers in Hip-Hop today and the man can rap don't get it twisted.

PEACE

In my opinion, he is the best producer right now.

Guarded By Martyrs
07-20-2007, 04:27 PM
In my opinion, he is the best producer right now.

Yeah or...

The RZA
Stoupe The Enemy Of Mankind
4th Disciple

Spectrum7glr
07-20-2007, 04:30 PM
nice track
better than all of his last album

mAlAkAz
07-20-2007, 11:24 PM
necro's a ill producer he should work more with people outside his camp, he should produce an an entire wu or shabazz the disciple album that would be classic