8.Jackass Number 2 f.Flood
9.Get It Together f. Diamond D p.Diamond D
10.Connect 4 f.Shabaam Shadeeq, UG, and Casual
11.Knock Em Out The Box f.Erik Statik
12.Leg Breakers f.Big Shug p.MoSS
13.Jamaican p.Khrysis
14.Fish
15.Good Fellaz f.Sayez and Government
16.The Rotten Apple (remix) (Prodigy f Sean Price)
17.Whats The Deal f.A-Rob and Nezquic
18.Psycho Ward p.Khrysis (From The Upcoming "Mic Tyson")

Daaaamn this shit is gully. Sean price on some hard ass beats including Biggies "Long Kiss Goodnight" Ghostface's "Strawberry" and "Fish". And new beats from Khrysis, Agallah, MoSS, and DJ Babu. This mixtape is Sean Price killing it lyrically and Guests either adding something to it or just being wack (typically UG rap album :S). Best track being Knock Em Out The Box.

Suga Duga
07-21-2007, 11:52 AM
Sean P's voice was off on this mixtape, there was a interview on HHG.com, I try to find it, peace

Suga Duga
07-21-2007, 11:55 AM
http://www.hiphopgame.com/index2.php3?page=seanprice3

CharlesJones
07-21-2007, 11:59 AM
I'm gonna have to buy his mixtape. I hope it's better than his Monkey Bars and Jesus Price Superstar albums. My only problem with those albums were the beats because his lyrics on every song was tight.

J-DON
07-21-2007, 12:23 PM
the beats are great on this. You do notice his voice being a bit more gravelly and hoarse on a few tracks but the flow,lyrics, and charisma are still intact.

Longbongcilvaringz
07-21-2007, 01:15 PM
hm, i dunno, its ok. the guest appearance really add nothing to the mix tape. it seemed like p had less mic time than the guests.

didnt like some of the beats either.

but ok in general, maybe 7/10.

"Jamaican" and "What's The Deal" are dope tracks.

oDoUoSoKo
07-21-2007, 01:29 PM
Jamaican is that old track rite?

Longbongcilvaringz
07-21-2007, 01:33 PM
not sure... if there is another track by him with the same title then i guess it is.

funky beat.

Razorsharp
07-21-2007, 01:40 PM
my fav. track is

BCCC ft. Bucshot & Tek

this mixtape is ill... and i agree his voice is a bit off, but jus bring the heat on the guilty simpson album and mix tyson :D

8/10

Origin™
07-22-2007, 08:33 AM
Ya it is a dope mixtape, also his voice is off because its fucked

I read on some interview, dude having a lot of trouble with his voice, some kind of virus or some shit

RynMur
10-21-2007, 04:55 PM
I usually don't rate mixtapes but this is Sean P so fuck it. And to hear him on some RZA, Mathematics, and True Master beats?

Now to the album. The sound was a little off, but that's not a suprise considering this to be a mixtape. The guests on the album were either on point or way the fuck off. There were points were Sean P sounded golden with average rhymes b/c guests like Diamond D were so terrible. Overall I see it like this... first part of the album was good, middle of the album was wack, end of the album was ill.

Top 3: M.A.S.T.E.R. P., BCCC (Frankenstein), Jamaican

Overall Grade: (2.7/5) C+

Mic Tyson
03-15-2008, 12:12 PM
8.5 outta 10 for me. def. better than jesus price supastar, but not as good as monkey barz cuz thats a classic

Dirty Knowledge
03-23-2008, 12:02 AM
my fav. track is

BCCC ft. Bucshot & Tek

This is So Gangsta

B
C
C
C

CharlesJones
04-12-2008, 10:57 AM
Master P mixtape wasn't that good. He had a few songs i liked. Rynmur, Diamond D isn't a wack rapper.