PDA

View Full Version : Kanye responds to Beanie's "homo" comments...

HarlemDiplomat
07-21-2007, 04:48 PM
Kanye responds to Sigel. As previously reported, Beanie Sigel questioned Kanye and Pharrell's fashion sense and sexual orientation during an interview to be featured in QD3's Beef IV. Though he usually doesn't respond to disses, Ye felt this particular jab needed to be addressed. Ye recalled the incident on Angie Martinez's Hot 97 radio show. "He said something about, 'How you wanna dress like Pharrell and Kanye. That's not cool, they got loafers, they got pink Polos and then he had the chest hair all out. Then, when you walk through the hood, something liable to happen to you.' And then he said, 'come out the closet homeboy,'" Ye explained. "For the Grammy outfit, it shows the utmost confidence to get up on stage and feel like I can do what I want."

He continued: "For anybody to ever say, 'Oh I think Kanye's gay,' don't you think just as a business man in the rap game where the worst thing you can be is gay, if I was, why would I wear something like that? Wouldn't I put on Tims and try to fit in," West added. "Wouldn't I have an extra long t-shirt with mad chains. Right now, I got the Louis...I got the duffel, it's slightly bigger than a purse. It's super fly to me though. And my hoodie is very rainbow 'cause I'm the freshest rapper of all time." He goes on to claim that he and Skateboard P are fashion icons and that Pharrell was the first dude to wear a Louis Vuitton scarf. So, has he spoken to Beans since the footage leaked? "I don't operate on the same level as Beanie. The whole Beanie Sigel..." Ye said, "I ain't beefing with Beanie. I don't do that. I be walking around my neighborhood picking out clothes, making music and stuff like that. I don't do the jail thing. I don't do that.
http://www.missinfo.tv/audio/kanye%204.mp3

fortyglock
07-21-2007, 05:29 PM
Well said by Kanye..he's staying true to himself and being original.

Rame
07-21-2007, 05:33 PM
He sounds a bit gay though.

SaqurakiHanamichi
07-21-2007, 07:47 PM
beanie is talking about the streets, Kaney aint from the streets

whitey
07-21-2007, 07:57 PM
and Kanye has way more money than beanies ever gonna get.

hows he sounding gay Rame?

RagnaroK
07-21-2007, 08:07 PM
^^and kanye is acting like he isn't from the street cuz the only thing he has done is to be him self arrogant asshole but with hes own style and influences so respect him for what he is sigel is just mad catching feelings cuz of the roc a fella break up this shit is as stupid as remedy and cilvaring beef

HarlemDiplomat
07-21-2007, 10:58 PM
^^and kanye is acting like he isn't from the street cuz the only thing he has done is to be him self arrogant asshole but with hes own style and influences so respect him for what he is sigel is just mad catching feelings cuz of the roc a fella break up this shit is as stupid as remedy and cilvaring beef

Beans is still up tight over that ROC fall out.

Longbongcilvaringz
07-21-2007, 11:22 PM
who the fuck is Beanie Sigel again?

HarlemDiplomat
07-21-2007, 11:29 PM

lmao!!!

Though I gotta admit, The B. Coming is a personal classic for me.

Longbongcilvaringz
07-21-2007, 11:47 PM
ok, sorry. ive never put the effort into listening to his shit, and i cant say ive ever heard a verse from him.

what he needs to understand is that the costume is part of the kan character, hes changing it up from the pink polos and bape hoody look anyway....

all the successful hip hop personalities seem to by copying diddy and wearing 3 piece suits lol.

11th Chamber
07-22-2007, 12:50 AM

exactly.

Graduation drops September 11th. Buy that shit kids

Rame
07-22-2007, 07:08 AM
hows he sounding gay Rame?

He talks the gay language, talking about scarfs and blabla.

I got the Louis...I got the duffel, it's slightly bigger than a purse. It's super fly to me though. And my hoodie is very rainbow 'cause I'm the freshest rapper of all time." He goes on to claim that he and Skateboard P are fashion icons and that Pharrell was the first dude to wear a Louis Vuitton scarf.

Wtf.. isn't he supposed to be a rapper, not a self-called fashion icon?

Longbongcilvaringz
07-22-2007, 07:26 AM
you jealous?

just because you cant afford "THAT duffel" dont disrespect his hustle please/

Rame
07-22-2007, 07:49 AM
Haha I can afford one.

Not jealous, I just don't like his clothing style.

SaqurakiHanamichi
07-22-2007, 08:16 AM

the guy that played in 2 famous movies
State Property U know the one u have seen 100 times

Longbongcilvaringz
07-22-2007, 09:25 AM
duffle envy?

http://thesatchelpages.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/hotornot-kanye-west.jpg

i thought euros like you SaqurakiHanamichi loved this shit?

Come Honor Face
07-22-2007, 02:17 PM
Kanye is bangin Farnsworth Bentley!

Punch
07-22-2007, 02:39 PM
He should be grateful to Kanye for giving him the beat for the best song Beans will ever make

HarlemDiplomat
07-22-2007, 06:40 PM
ok, sorry. ive never put the effort into listening to his shit, and i cant say ive ever heard a verse from him.

You never heard Money Cash Hoes? or Change The Game? Beanie (Mack Bitch)? Or Kiss Your Ass Goodbye Remix? Feel It In The Air? Whoa Remix?

Come on man, you can hate the man but that statement was a little over the top.

INS
07-22-2007, 07:54 PM
That purse does look pretty fucking gay.

BIRDCAGE
07-22-2007, 08:22 PM
"All that player dressin up on this shit, actin like this some kind of fashion show man"

The RZA on Wu-Tang Forever

Rooty P
07-23-2007, 04:31 AM
Dudes spending that much money on their scarves and purses don't have to be gay, they're just straight conceited. Greed is the worst part of the hip-hop game, it's a sad reverse of the culture.

Suga Duga
07-23-2007, 04:46 AM
exactly.

Graduation drops September 11th. Buy that shit kids

why man?

Visionz
07-23-2007, 04:59 AM
Dudes spending that much money on their scarves and purses don't have to be gay, they're just straight conceited. Greed is the worst part of the hip-hop game, it's a sad reverse of the culture.
word

Longbongcilvaringz
07-23-2007, 05:07 AM
what should they spend their millions on?

if you had money would you spend any on clothes?

or just by cheap shit?

and HarlemDiplomat, im not hating on beanie, and i admit ive never even heard a verse by him.

not sure why he would give a shit what kanye wears though.

The Hound
07-23-2007, 05:08 AM
hands up those who give afuck about beans opinion?

The Hound
07-23-2007, 05:09 AM
the guy that played in 2 famous movies
State Property U know the one u have seen 100 times
im sorry? state property is actually herd of outside immigrant wanna be gangsters and 14 year old suburban thug wanna be's?

Longbongcilvaringz
07-23-2007, 05:12 AM
well ive seen it 100 times apparently...

is that insulting?

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
07-23-2007, 07:25 AM
lol this is some funny shit since when was it bad to blaze a trail in Hip Hop, I always thought it was great to be original.....now I do not agree with Kanye and Pharrell but shit why would I care about what another man is wearing.....

in other words Beans should just do him and not worry about anyone else

HarlemDiplomat
07-24-2007, 12:06 AM
im sorry? state property is actually herd of outside immigrant wanna be gangsters and 14 year old suburban thug wanna be's?

Well me and my friends are neither and we've all seen SP alot. Plus damn near everybody seen it, its a hood film and was a popular bootleg at the time.

11th Chamber
07-28-2007, 06:38 PM
is Beanie still trying to kiss guys while they are freestyling?

J.T.S.
08-01-2007, 04:56 PM
Beans just trying to put the heat off him, he's the fucking fag! All hugged up on Peedi crack, Beenie ain't as thoro as ya'll think he got his ass whipped bad by some nigga in G-unit forget his name, and he got his ass whipped on Sigel street in South Philly!
Beans a straight pussy, the type to punk smaller dudes!

ShaDynasty
08-12-2007, 12:28 PM
Beanie Sigel has a new album in a month or so, its bound to be some real shit
Beanie Sigel = best rapper to have ever recorded for Roc-A-Fella.

IrOnMaN
08-12-2007, 04:06 PM
Pwned!!!!:dududu:

THE W
08-15-2007, 10:30 AM
flicked that little cocka-roach off his sneakers.

Kriszy Substance
08-16-2007, 04:43 AM
haha! funny thread. havent listened to eithers music too much. not a real fan of either though I may trust Sosa's opinon on the album reccomendation...in reference to this argument:

One- Kind of silly to be commenting on anyone's style or anything really, while you are being questioned...though I understand people's urge to do so...

Two- NOT feeling Kanye's style clothing wise. Cool he does what he wants to do..but I woud NEVER be interested in a man that talks about duffel bags being smaller then purses, Louis whoever scarfs and shit like that.

Watch out fellas...ten years from now you will be wearing pink boxers with lace trim.

benzo
08-16-2007, 11:38 AM
Am I the only the person that can tell that Beans was waaaaay fucked up during this interview? It's just some stupid, pointless diss to try to stir album sales said while under the influence of God knows what. Dude could hardly speak in that interview...

J.T.S.
08-16-2007, 11:56 AM
This dude beans drinks cough syrup wtf!

benzo
08-16-2007, 12:30 PM
Makes sense...slurred speach, eyes all rolling around....dude is leaned back or something.