PDA

View Full Version : ******Best Verse on This Track?******KRS-ONE - 5 Boroughs

Hollow Dartz
07-21-2007, 06:52 PM
This is a old track. The beat is hot though. It's a toss up Between Killah Priest & Redman For me. Rev Run was wack on here im sorry, that nigga Vigilante sound like a fake DMX.

N3y3NgGEREw

Hollow Dartz
07-21-2007, 08:27 PM
Ok, I see we got some votes.

oDoUoSoKo
07-21-2007, 08:44 PM
that song is stupid, good rappers, almost good concept....shitty as hell result...wack hook, and way to many people...including the hype reggae guy and Redman, reppin the 6th borough....New jersey............................................ ....exactly....but ima say krs' verse.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
07-21-2007, 09:58 PM
got ta be killah p

Hollow Dartz
07-21-2007, 10:56 PM
thnx for replying.

FlamingSwordz
07-22-2007, 12:06 AM
yeah not being biased or nothing here, but Priest did have the best verse imo.

Hollow Dartz
07-22-2007, 12:33 AM
its all opinion

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
08-08-2007, 10:32 AM
I Think The Reggae guy is Buju Banton

and I liked Run's verse but then again I am 39 and like all old school Hip Hoppers that are still doin it good

as far as best verse it is a 3 way tie between Murray, KP, and Redman

-IrOnBuLL-
08-08-2007, 10:56 AM
n obviously kp winnin at the poll lol

-IrOnBuLL-
08-08-2007, 10:57 AM
krs-one got the best verse
killah priest n rev run are close
redman came hard too

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-08-2007, 11:48 AM
Cam

We destroy {niggaz}, need advice, cause I heard em sayin Jesus Christ
You should see the sight, cookin ox-tail, peas and rice
Makin about a G a night, they can't read or write
But I got every creed and type, you need a dyke, babygirl I see the light

and its bounty killah by the way, with the reggae verse.

cap
08-08-2007, 12:09 PM
weak song imo,but i liked redman the most.

just a quick question why isnt long island a borough?
or does it belong to another borough like harlem-manhattan?
yeah i know another stupid euro question lol

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-08-2007, 12:17 PM
^Long Island is Brooklyn and Queens

GhettoGnom
08-08-2007, 01:01 PM
Krs

cap
08-08-2007, 01:06 PM
^Long Island is Brooklyn and Queens

its both brooklyn & queens??

baby jesus
08-08-2007, 01:23 PM
Long Island Is Made Up Of Kings County (Brooklyn), Queens County (Queens Obviously), Nassau County, And Suffolk County. Brooklyn And Queens Are Part Of New York City Thats Why There Not Considered Part Of Long Island. Nassau And Suffolk County Are Considered Long Island.

CharlesJones
08-08-2007, 04:48 PM
Can somebody post the explicit version lyrics of 5 Boroughs? I used to have The Corruptor soundtrack that has that song and the cuss words were edited and i don't know why because the soundtrack has a parental advisory explicit lyrics sticker on the album cover. It's hard for me to say who had the best lyrics on the song because i liked everybody's lyrics. Run of Run DMC cracked me up rapping fast. When 5 Boroughs came out, KRS One's Maximum Strength album was supposed to come out because i saw a picture for the album inside of The Corruptor soundtrack. Fuck Jive records for not releasing it.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
08-08-2007, 08:38 PM
Can somebody post the explicit version lyrics of 5 Boroughs? I used to have The Corruptor soundtrack that has that song and the cuss words were edited and i don't know why because the soundtrack has a parental advisory explicit lyrics sticker on the album cover. It's hard for me to say who had the best lyrics on the song because i liked everybody's lyrics. Run of Run DMC cracked me up rapping fast. When 5 Boroughs came out, KRS One's Maximum Strength album was supposed to come out because i saw a picture for the album inside of The Corruptor soundtrack. Fuck Jive records for not releasing it.

honestly I do not think there was ever one made I got the 12 in vinyl and it aint on there