PDA

View Full Version : REBEL MUSIC!!! Ft. Beef!!

PsYkOsUs
07-22-2007, 09:35 PM
WE COULD DO THIS PEACEFULLY, OR WE COULD MASH OUT!

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=427144

DO NOT SLEEP! THIS SHIT IS MAD RAW!

PEACE

PSY

PsYkOsUs
07-23-2007, 01:17 PM
Uuppp!!!!!!!

noel411
07-23-2007, 09:30 PM
These last 2 tracks, this one and "The Vantage Point" are quite good. Starting to sound more professional and polished. You sound pretty comfortable on the mic now. Good use of adlibs too. Love the beat for "The Vantage Point". I listened to it a little while back and it was fucken killin' me trying to figure out where that music was from. Eventually I figured it out and now I've forgotten again and once again it's fucken killin' me, ha. Beef dude is pretty nice too. Nice flow. I will say I didn't like your part of the chorus in this new track, but other than that it's pretty tight. Keep doing your thing.

One more thing. Is your ep/album gonna drop through a label, or are you just gonna handle it all yourself?

PsYkOsUs
07-26-2007, 10:27 PM
Thanks for listenin'... The Vantage Point sample is from the end scoring in "Heat" with Robert Deniro, Al Pachino, Val Kilmer, Tom Sizemore, etc... phenomenal film...

I'm gonna send out demos to some Indie labels, but i'm plannin' on doin' it through My friend Beef at Cold Hearted Productions