PDA

View Full Version : NEW BANGERZ-still dusted on that lo-fi herbz!

LORD_BEATJITZU
07-23-2007, 01:13 AM
Peace all,
Heres some new joints ive been workin on!I havent posted anything in a while cuz i was battling between the 404 and the mp1000.Ive had a major breakthru so im all about the 404!Like Bruce said use limitation as no limitation!peace hope you enjoy
www.myspace.com/lordbeatjitzu

pro.Graveface
07-23-2007, 03:45 AM
yo jump on da page start lovin the piano beat emidiatly yo all dem beats real grimey G yo L B Im lovin that 404 sound yo my homy famicom also creates wit it , I wanned to ask if you got 1 or 2 beats for my upcoming jointz, Im allready on TaiChi and wanna use it for album nr2, its a doublepack "Art of Samurai slash Ninja poetry" if its aight ? yo da pictures are dope I love those games hehehe rockin those on psp yo but yo keep doing wat ya do any way its real musik , keep it coming Lord PEACE

100pr00f
07-23-2007, 08:12 AM
bout damn time i was waiting for more beats from u

sounding sick

that piano beat is dope

is this all u use
http://www.rolandus.com/products/productdetails.aspx?ObjectId=728

i might have to look into it.some
im not sampling beat maker all finger work for me but would like to up my skill in sampling

some one needs to post a sampling for dummies youtube vid haha

peace

LORD_BEATJITZU
07-23-2007, 10:23 PM
bout damn time i was waiting for more beats from u

sounding sick

that piano beat is dope

is this all u use
http://www.rolandus.com/products/productdetails.aspx?ObjectId=728

i might have to look into it.some
im not sampling beat maker all finger work for me but would like to up my skill in sampling

some one needs to post a sampling for dummies youtube vid haha

peace
thanks fam!ya thats the 404!

GameOfDeath
07-24-2007, 10:13 PM
Forums getting active when beatjitzu is overlooked. Lion Roar is classic soundin stuff. Drums are serious right there. Secret Weapon has a ill swing on the drums kinda low in the back somewhere. When you have that sword sound extended like that is that how you sampled it or is that an effect on the 404? Mahayana is solid, not really feelin it like the others. Good to hear the new ish Lord.

LORD ZERO
07-24-2007, 11:29 PM
Ahhhh Yes, After A Lil Hiatus, Im Welcomed Greatly By The One And Only Lord Beatjitzu

Lionz Roar - Insane!
Secret Dragon Manual - Crazy!
Mayahana - Imma Hit U Up On This One Real Soon! Nuff Said! Lol

Beatjitzu = King Of The Sp404 Stance!
Keep Bangin Em Fam
Peace
-z-

[wwi]