PDA

View Full Version : mos def - mos definite

cap
07-23-2007, 09:58 AM
i saw this album,in a record store today,but i was hesitant about copping it,cus i didnt know if this was an official release,and if there was a lot of singing on there.
anyone heard this album?
is it worth copping?

Urban_Journalz
07-23-2007, 10:02 AM
New one on me, but I copped a 4-disc set called "We Are Hip-Hop. Me, You, Everybody" while it had some cuts I had already heard, it had quite a few I didn't and was dope if you were just on that true-school Hip-Hop tip.

Question, you mentioned "a bunch of singin'" you weren't one of the people who hated on "The New Danger" were you?

cap
07-23-2007, 10:13 AM
New one on me, but I copped a 4-disc set called "We Are Hip-Hop. Me, You, Everybody" while it had some cuts I had already heard, it had quite a few I didn't and was dope if you were just on that true-school Hip-Hop tip.

Question, you mentioned "a bunch of singin'" you weren't one of the people who hated on "The New Danger" were you?

actually i never even checked 'the new danger' cus i heard there was more singing than rapping,and i dont like that shit.
a big fan of his blackstar & black on both sides shit though.

Urban_Journalz
07-23-2007, 01:03 PM
actually i never even checked 'the new danger' cus i heard there was more singing than rapping,and i dont like that shit.
a big fan of his blackstar & black on both sides shit though.

There's a good amount of singin' on it, but don't sleep on it yo, it's a sick album through and through.

smokebongoncliff
07-23-2007, 01:06 PM
mos definite is basicaly a mixtape. its just a bunch of random songs put on it.

morgan
07-23-2007, 09:49 PM
PLEEEEASee dont sleep on New Danger my man!

And i never heard Mos Definite

rubyspirit
07-24-2007, 08:53 PM
Mos Definite is very good. You will like it.

Dragondude_R
07-25-2007, 08:29 PM
It's not a mixtape, more of a compilation album. Bunch of rare/unreleased/b-side joints on it.

Mos Def has a ton of these released in his name, I have the Soundwave collection.

cap
07-25-2007, 09:25 PM
is there a lot of singing on 'mos definite'??

chiba
07-26-2007, 01:02 PM
this album is made up of old unreleased songs
its worth copin if your a mos def fan

(da album)
http://rapidshare.com/files/35556910/MD-MDefinite-NIRO.rar

P-Noid Brown
07-26-2007, 01:27 PM
Can I Get A .rar Unzipper Thingy????

CITY ZEEKER
07-26-2007, 06:01 PM
a good majority of these joints are on the WE ARE HIP HOP DISCS, the only thing tht was new to me was hard margin and the tracks wit cassidy and luda... nothing new.. if u havent caught up wit MOS ever since BLACK ON BOTH SIDES, this would be a good cop..

chiba
07-26-2007, 09:28 PM
Can I Get A .rar Unzipper Thingy????

yeah man get winrar
of download.com

enjoy da album

- i already have it on record
yall should cop it coz its solid