PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon Instrumentality (Classic Vamp Beats)

DEVAMPS
07-23-2007, 02:05 PM
YO CHECK THIS CRAZY PIECE I PUT TOGETHER...CLASSIC VAMP BEATS-

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=530158&songID=5586330

ERN-DAWGY
07-23-2007, 05:31 PM
yo sick beat kid props

T_man
07-23-2007, 10:36 PM
yo that beat is crazy. if it's cool for me to rap on something of yours then let me know. i can't pay you, but if that doesn't make a difference to you then lets put something together

DEVAMPS
07-24-2007, 02:11 PM
word. this is actually like 10 beats compiled into one piece. its a ten minute instrumental segment for my solo album...but yeah i got mad other beats so hollatme if u interested...

GameOfDeath
07-24-2007, 10:43 PM
1, Dark intro, haha. Loving this intro. Really ill. Beats hard ill drums. Those strings are sick though. Then the scratches. This is really sick Vamp interesting to see if you can top it. 2. Ill, a little mysterious. Strong drums change up is cool. 3. Little muffled intro sample is crazy good though. Ahh here are the drums its most likely soundclick quality but the bassline is ill but I can't hear it that well. Ridiculous sample man with a gun! Rugged. There's no way rhymes shouldn't be on this. 4. Too simple from you. Good eq strong powerful drums but a little simple could easily see DZK or some horrorcore guy on this. as a beat average, could make a monster track though. 5. Simple again, great with the mix. 6 Liking the water sound can't hear the vocals that clear. This beat is simple too again same thing as 4 without the horrorcore angle. 7. Good intro again very interesting sound to me. That guitar is crazy. Haha. If it was me I'd turn that up to the moon. Loving that. Snares a little dry but cool beat. 8. Yeah liking this one. Fast bass and that drop that comes every 4 bars or so Very strong beat. Its animated moreso than the earlier ones. Keep it raw...you did. 9. Abstract sample on the intro, beat that drops is coo, your beats seem too contained at times. There are almost no drum breaks or places where you drop out the drums once they start. Not that much just a couple.. That's something I'm working on too. 10. Maybe a little distortion on the bass. Really ill loop though. Feeling this. 11. One of those must've had a changeup I'm on 11, ha. Dope loop here. Beat is cinematic. Someone should spit a hell of a rhyme on this. Change is coo.

You have a really strong sound. Like the beats are all different but they share similar textures. Really artistic with the style and creative. Sometimes those loops are too short without changes etc. But not often. Looking forward to the album.

DEVAMPS
07-24-2007, 10:56 PM
yo i appreciate the feedback bro ur the man..ye i hear what u sayin bout the lack of drum changes throughout the beat- ima work on that...again thanks for listenin, i dont know many people who would sit and listen to this 10 minute instrumental.. but this is a masterpiece in my mind..i think producers should do this type of thing more often..PEACE

GameOfDeath
07-24-2007, 11:57 PM
You don't know many people who'd listen to it? What do you mean? Its' only 10 minutes long. Hahaha.

And producers everywhere do drop Instrumental LPs. Check the ones on the forum here. Creative stuff.

DEVAMPS
07-25-2007, 12:14 AM
most people i know either don't have the fuckin attention span to sit and listen to this all the way thru, or they just not really into dark hiphop beats-...o and yea i know heads got instrumental LP's, i was just saying that they should do more long segments with some sort of concept connecting it all together feelme?

GameOfDeath
07-25-2007, 12:44 AM
Yeah I see what you mean.

Max Munch
07-26-2007, 10:19 AM
Love your style man... you give away beats by any chance?

DEVAMPS
07-26-2007, 10:49 AM
^^not usually, unless i know the person or intend to work with that person alot in the future.

12weLvE
07-26-2007, 10:51 AM
Everything is pretty much SICK...The third beat on this little mix is my favorite... a little drum variation would be cool. Sick dark style, suits your name lol.

Max Munch
07-27-2007, 11:41 AM
Well, if you wanna collab I'd be more than happy to. Lemme know man..