PDA

View Full Version : ***ITS HERE*** --- ERN DAWGY WARFARE 2007 LP (free download)

ERN-DAWGY
07-26-2007, 02:14 PM
http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/1949/warfarefrontwd6.jpg

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/563/warfarebackrq0.jpg

DOWNLOAD IT AT WWW.MYSPACE.COM/ERNDAWGY (http://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/ERNDAWGY)

FEEED THE SHIT OUTTA THIS

GameOfDeath
07-26-2007, 04:20 PM
Word. I was wondering what happened. You got some CRAZY sounds on this. Warfare, Verbal Training and H2O are insane beats. I'll hit you with some more impressions. Still suprised you aren't selling this Ern. Think you should offer a Hard Copy with Covers etc for sale.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
07-26-2007, 05:05 PM
Cool ....Im Glad I Could Be On It

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
07-26-2007, 05:31 PM
Bump..

Pretty Toney
07-26-2007, 07:33 PM
http://www.zoobabees.com/http://www.zoobabees.com/ERN.DAWGYS.WARFARE-HANS.BLITZ.EDIT.zip

check out the "ERN DAWGY ONLY" remix of the album ^^

+ special audio effects...
- guest mcīs

peace

Sleep Sinatra
07-26-2007, 07:57 PM
man wtf.....did ern even say u could remix his shit...MODS

Pretty Toney
07-26-2007, 08:42 PM
^yeah he did.. itīs all good.. give som props
peace

Sleep Sinatra
07-26-2007, 08:43 PM
aint nobody playin tha police bitch already told u that in tha pm just lookin out for a fellow artist on tha corp.....

ERN-DAWGY
07-26-2007, 08:44 PM
yo the remix joint..wait till more the 10 [people heatr the shit kno what I mean god

ohh yea bump this shit my last free album

oh yea

PEEEACE n kieep it comin yo i'm drunk as fuck

LORD ZERO
07-26-2007, 10:41 PM
sendspace = HUGE no no, downloads are way too slow, STILL GONNA SNATCH IT THO, glad i could be on da project!, we gotta do more together fam........GET AT ME!

HarlemDiplomat
07-27-2007, 01:17 AM
Wow!! Sounds tight, I'mma hit it up tommorow...

imbrator
07-27-2007, 03:11 AM
http://rapidshare.com/files/45241816/ern_dawgy_-_warfare_-_2007.rar

anoter link of warfare
the ish is def def hot

pro.Graveface
07-27-2007, 03:13 AM
I will download this for shur!! mad bangin track list God, Im honoured to be on this joint God Peace keep em comin King Ern

ERN-DAWGY
07-27-2007, 04:59 PM
word up

got the back cover all finished..thanks for the love yo

....bump bump

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
07-27-2007, 05:17 PM
support this shit!!!!!!!!!!

ERN-DAWGY
07-27-2007, 05:21 PM
support this shit!!!!!!!!!!

yea yea ITS FREE yo cop that shiiiit

Shitao
07-27-2007, 05:32 PM
I DL that man and come back with a review.

ERN-DAWGY
07-29-2007, 01:16 PM
bump

Pharaoh Snefru
07-29-2007, 05:27 PM
Peace the man ERN DAWGY
I been peepin this album over this way today and man o man this shit is raw as fuck. You got alot of shit goin down on this fam. Alot of artists such as myself came right in and blessed this shit. I couldn't tell you my favorite track yet, but theres alot on here im feelin for real. This album is going to be a classic for years to come. You had some real sick verses dun! also Pro. Graveface and Max did some nice drops for this no doubt. Covers lookin sick. Keep doin yah thing up there in Canada god!!!

Peace

Pharaoh Snefru

ERN-DAWGY
07-29-2007, 05:28 PM
Peace the man ERN DAWGY
I been peepin this album over this way today and man o man this shit is raw as fuck. You got alot of shit goin down on this fam. Alot of artists such as myself came right in and blessed this shit. I couldn't tell you my favorite track yet, but theres alot on here im feelin for real. This album is going to be a classic for years to come. You had some real sick verses dun! also Pro. Graveface and Max did some nice drops for this no doubt. Covers lookin sick. Keep doin yah thing up there in Canada god!!!

Peace

Pharaoh Snefru

RESPECT

big-yass
07-29-2007, 06:17 PM
luv what u bangin bro, this is definetly the ill ish i have eva heard this days :D

ERN-DAWGY
07-29-2007, 07:06 PM
luv what u bangin bro, this is definetly the ill ish i have eva heard this days :D

yea yea

whats good big yass hahah

PEACE

Complex
07-29-2007, 08:20 PM
Word up I know this gotta be sick... Downloadin now fam...

Much Respect

ERN-DAWGY
07-29-2007, 08:37 PM
aight complex yo enjoy this shit son..i kno u will

PEACE

Complex
07-30-2007, 01:44 PM
Off Tops... u got me hype bangin this shit fam lol.. u gotta rare energy on the mic, typpa joints make me wanna fight an shit lol.. Right from the beginning the album goes real hard, im diggin that fam.. You already know im feelin them hard hittin, epic style beats yo, ish is right up ma alley..

Fav jointz...

Metal Swordz
Verbal Training ( current favorite... good lord this sick)
Glory (damn near shattered my damn windows with this lmao,this joint BANGZ)
Make Em Clap
H20 (that beat is crazy az hell)
The Spartans
Revengful Soul
Street Music
WorldWide Sword Style (beat is too grimey, fam is crazy wit da beatz)
Hollow Spit ( again... that beat is ill to death)

........Ern, u officialy a beast on the mic, imma burn this shit asap.. Big ups to all the other mcz & producers on here az well..

Peace

ERN-DAWGY
07-30-2007, 02:17 PM
Off Tops... u got me hype bangin this shit fam lol.. u gotta rare energy on the mic, typpa joints make me wanna fight an shit lol.. Right from the beginning the album goes real hard, im diggin that fam.. You already know im feelin them hard hittin, epic style beats yo, ish is right up ma alley..

Fav jointz...

Metal Swordz
Verbal Training ( current favorite... good lord this sick)
Glory (damn near shattered my damn windows with this lmao,this joint BANGZ)
Make Em Clap
H20 (that beat is crazy az hell)
The Spartans
Revengful Soul
Street Music
WorldWide Sword Style (beat is too grimey, fam is crazy wit da beatz)
Hollow Spit ( again... that beat is ill to death)

........Ern, u officialy a beast on the mic, imma burn this shit asap.. Big ups to all the other mcz & producers on here az well..

Peace

yo thanks for the love god I'm glad you like the shit

PEEACE

Vegan
07-30-2007, 11:40 PM
i know i am late, just dl'd this and bangin' here at work. i already know this shit is bangin'. good work, dawggy

sd-cd
07-31-2007, 06:28 AM
Aight. No problem. Deleted.

sd-cd
07-31-2007, 06:43 AM
No problem here either :)

pro.Graveface
07-31-2007, 08:36 AM
man wtf ya talkin yo is jus jus a dope joint sun

sd-cd
07-31-2007, 09:36 AM
Aight I delete this post.

Here's just my version of the track:

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=5615239&q=hi

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
07-31-2007, 02:24 PM
Aight. I calmed down.

Just wanna say that everything you do comes back to you sooner or later.

If you think it was fair /just like that/ than I'm sorry for the people like

you.

Peace to everybody but you and mantis.

WHOA What I Dont Get it What Beat?

Why Are You Dissing Me Mayne

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
07-31-2007, 02:29 PM
Wait Oh Im Not On The Track That White Lotus

Its A Tight Track Thou Both Of Them

Thats Between Yall But Yo Shouldnt Diss Me For No Reason

sd-cd
07-31-2007, 03:04 PM
Sorry Maximus. I thought it was you. Sorry for that. Really. Peace.

P.S. I delete your name from the previous post.

sd-cd
07-31-2007, 03:09 PM
Aight. I calmed down.

Just wanna say that everything you do comes back to you sooner or later.

If you think it was fair /just like that/ than I'm sorry for the people like

you.

Peace to everybody but you and Lotus.

Aight. Forget it. It's not a problem for me anymore. I chilled down. And that quote above tells everything. Peace to those being fair. I'm out.

ERN-DAWGY
07-31-2007, 03:22 PM
yo REACH THE SUN..why you trippin out homie...

remember when you sent me the beat to spit to we talked n you said I can make 2 versions for the song..

one version for your album n you said I can make a version for my album..

dont remember?

PS I aint no punk so dont be dissin..you said I can use it, n now u cryin what the fuck man

ERN-DAWGY
07-31-2007, 03:32 PM
plus you should be glad that the song got fucked with n people love the shit..maybe someone will come along n ask you for a beat kno what I mean..

n you did told me I can make 2 versions, i might be fucked up in the head but I ain that fucked up kno what I'm sayin

ERN-DAWGY
07-31-2007, 03:33 PM
n I asked white lotus to jump on that joint back when you gave me the beat...n dissin lotus would just be another bad thing on your resume kno what I mean

sd-cd
07-31-2007, 03:52 PM
First - No, I do not remember. But - you may be right.
Second - Maybe I should be informed first that you release the LP with my beat at it no?
Third - You did it for the second time. I PM'ed you before /When you also put the same beat at your previous LP/. You didn't even reply to it. So I may be worried what's wrong with you...
Next - Nah. I'm not crying. I just got pissed off but then I calmed down as I wrote, did not I?
Next - It's really that simple - Just inform people when using their shit /even the given one/ on the LP.

Want people to be fair with you? So maybe you should also be fair. Yeah - people like it. It's great. BUT WHICH VERSION? Yours 1st, 2nd or the 3rd version which was mine? Maaan...

ERN-DAWGY
07-31-2007, 03:55 PM
yo i told you i was gonna use it in a PM when you gave me the beat n I said i'm makin a second version for my shit

there is 2 versions, the one for you, n then one for me

ERN-DAWGY
07-31-2007, 03:57 PM
No need to call out on me like that son, you dont want that type of attention

n I aint a liar, if you listen to the album you'll be able to tell that..

ERN-DAWGY
07-31-2007, 03:59 PM
if I knew you gonna throw a bitch fit I woulda taken this shit offa the album n made a next sick track, that shit dont bug me I love makin tracks, I love makin beats and I love my pussy

ONE

sd-cd
07-31-2007, 03:59 PM
I PM'ed you after your first LP release. /I'm not saying about when I send you the beat when we talked/. I just say I think I should be informed about this release and the previous one.>>> It's not only about me. Also but my friends who weren't happy about that for example. the track wasn't mixed right by me....cause you already released it....

But - whatever.

Do your job. I already said it I got pissed before and now I calm. One.

sd-cd
07-31-2007, 04:02 PM
You know what? Wanna make a track?

If yes - here's the beat:
http://www.myspace.com/sdcdgrogra

... })

ERN-DAWGY
07-31-2007, 04:04 PM
the track wasnt mixed by you, i cut diff parts out to make lotus's verse then I brough the beat back..if I didnt tell you I put this track on the album thats my fault but I kno that I told you that I was gonna use it a long time ago, so if u cant remember thats your fault..n there is no need to get pissed its not like i'm makin money off this shit..plsu you couldnt mix it anywayz cuz I aint got no accapellaz cuz when we made the track it was just layed one time grime style

ONE

ERN-DAWGY
07-31-2007, 04:07 PM
abotu that track i'mma chill for a bit cuz i'm all worked up so I'mma go have a few whiskey drinks head downtown n fuck some people up

PEACE

sd-cd
07-31-2007, 04:08 PM
Yeap. Peace. I want to cut off this discussion here.

DEVAMPS
08-01-2007, 12:23 PM
i listened to some of this -i havent peeped the whole thing yet but it sounds real raw so far..props on the album Ern..keep bangin em. PEACE

100pr00f
08-01-2007, 12:35 PM
good work ern...keep this shit comming

pro.Graveface
08-01-2007, 02:12 PM
yo Reach you be winin yo

ERN-DAWGY
08-05-2007, 01:40 PM
so did this grow on anyone yet? lol

ClymaX
08-06-2007, 03:25 AM
About damn time this mf dropped out!! I'll be back wit tha review!

Hellspawn
08-06-2007, 05:53 AM
Dope work Ern, one of your best. Even all the collabos are on point, I miss more solo tracks.
my favorite tracks are :
Metal swords
Rest in ya Place is
Warfare
Smilez under ya Mouth
Clockworks
The Spartans
Street Musik
Global Terrorists

keep at it fam.

peace

Max Munch
08-06-2007, 09:55 AM
Yo Ern, you're from Ontario? We should collab on some -ish in the future man.

Downloading this now, I'll let you know what I think a little later.

ERN-DAWGY
08-06-2007, 04:28 PM
yo MAX word up HOLLA

PEACE

GameOfDeath
08-08-2007, 11:05 AM
This album is something. The Apokalypse track starts it off blazin. Imperial Skillz is one of the dopest producers I've heard. Snefru comes with his trademark style. But the opening lines flow like water and really set the tone. "How many bitches eyein.."Great song to open with. Vengence is a great track Max and Snef hold it down, needed a bassline though. Rest Where Ya Place At, Reprezent and Metal Swords are a trilogy of hard beats and rhymes. Some guest appearances that hold it down Brass Knucks stands out to me the most. Verbal Training sourrounded by controversy or not the beat is amazin from Reach The Sun. Crazy changes bass, drums, you got this for free? ERN the Warfare beat has to be my second favorite next to Bolivian. Some type fo funky sound. Smilez another one from ISE holdin it down. Chorus interesting. Creative. Evil Bonzeman, H20 and Clockworks are another 3 that show some of the best lyrics and guest spots from rhymers and producers. Restless was well done with rhymes and the guest spot from Skillz, but I thought Glory was poorly mixed and could've been cut. Spartans is a really creative track. Feelin epic.Lotus and Pro Grave rip this.

At this point I feel like I've listened to a whole album yet there are 10 more to go. Don't know if that's a bad or good thing. Warriors is a decent track Skillz was average here though. 13 District is ill another guest producer TSW Crew with the foreign rap. Nice change of pace. World needs love is crazy. "Messin with the business do now you gotta hear this...." Then the vocal drops. Well done. World needs love like OJ needs Glove. Hahaha. Max. 508 Crew is really soundin bad. SKillz with a funny ass line. "If you aint got no cash, get the fuck out my sofa." Ahahaha. This dude's swagger needs the right beat. Didn't like him on another I listened to. Revengeful Soul does nothin new at this point in the album. It amazes me Famicom beats always end up distorted. I like the rhymes and brevity of the Street Muzik album. Rubber Soul gets screwed coming this late in a 25 cut album. Really smooth and you drop a line like "Back on the mic by popular demand." Global Terrorists is heat from the beat to the tone of the MC's matching well done. Snef sounds perfect. Sounds like a International Covert Spy Novel or somethin in beat form. Worldwide Sword Style and Hollow Spit are fire but that distortion makes it barely listenable. Bad way to end the album.

Overall I think the album has some really high points, but the length and mix really bring those down. I think ultimately 5-8 songs could've been cut and this would've been really heat. Great ear on all the guest producers and guest MCs. They really held it down, but at the same time if this is a Ern album there should be more tracks with no guests. Easily your best album to date though.

Gold - Warfare. The swagger on the beat is crazy.
Silver - Apokalypse. Rippin this hardcore anyone hearing this as the first track will def check the rest.
Bronze - Evil Bronzeman. Like the homage to the sample. Bronze Nazereth is thorough.

Honorable Mention - Global Terrorists/Rubber Soul

Max Munch
08-08-2007, 11:25 AM
I've peeped a bunch of the tracks. Shit is raw man.

I'm liking 'Metal Swords', 'Clockworks', 'Evil Bronzeman', 'Warfare'... bunch more aswell but these kinda stood out.

Solid LP man, shit's impressive. Keep it up, I'ma get at you for a collab in a bit when I'm a little less busy.

ERN-DAWGY
08-08-2007, 12:13 PM
word up ya'll props for the feed

ERN-DAWGY
08-08-2007, 06:34 PM
This album is something. The Apokalypse track starts it off blazin. Imperial Skillz is one of the dopest producers I've heard. Snefru comes with his trademark style. But the opening lines flow like water and really set the tone. "How many bitches eyein.."Great song to open with. Vengence is a great track Max and Snef hold it down, needed a bassline though. Rest Where Ya Place At, Reprezent and Metal Swords are a trilogy of hard beats and rhymes. Some guest appearances that hold it down Brass Knucks stands out to me the most. Verbal Training sourrounded by controversy or not the beat is amazin from Reach The Sun. Crazy changes bass, drums, you got this for free? ERN the Warfare beat has to be my second favorite next to Bolivian. Some type fo funky sound. Smilez another one from ISE holdin it down. Chorus interesting. Creative. Evil Bonzeman, H20 and Clockworks are another 3 that show some of the best lyrics and guest spots from rhymers and producers. Restless was well done with rhymes and the guest spot from Skillz, but I thought Glory was poorly mixed and could've been cut. Spartans is a really creative track. Feelin epic.Lotus and Pro Grave rip this.

At this point I feel like I've listened to a whole album yet there are 10 more to go. Don't know if that's a bad or good thing. Warriors is a decent track Skillz was average here though. 13 District is ill another guest producer TSW Crew with the foreign rap. Nice change of pace. World needs love is crazy. "Messin with the business do now you gotta hear this...." Then the vocal drops. Well done. World needs love like OJ needs Glove. Hahaha. Max. 508 Crew is really soundin bad. SKillz with a funny ass line. "If you aint got no cash, get the fuck out my sofa." Ahahaha. This dude's swagger needs the right beat. Didn't like him on another I listened to. Revengeful Soul does nothin new at this point in the album. It amazes me Famicom beats always end up distorted. I like the rhymes and brevity of the Street Muzik album. Rubber Soul gets screwed coming this late in a 25 cut album. Really smooth and you drop a line like "Back on the mic by popular demand." Global Terrorists is heat from the beat to the tone of the MC's matching well done. Snef sounds perfect. Sounds like a International Covert Spy Novel or somethin in beat form. Worldwide Sword Style and Hollow Spit are fire but that distortion makes it barely listenable. Bad way to end the album.

Overall I think the album has some really high points, but the length and mix really bring those down. I think ultimately 5-8 songs could've been cut and this would've been really heat. Great ear on all the guest producers and guest MCs. They really held it down, but at the same time if this is a Ern album there should be more tracks with no guests. Easily your best album to date though.

Gold - Warfare. The swagger on the beat is crazy.
Silver - Apokalypse. Rippin this hardcore anyone hearing this as the first track will def check the rest.
Bronze - Evil Bronzeman. Like the homage to the sample. Bronze Nazereth is thorough.

Honorable Mention - Global Terrorists/Rubber Soul

yo thats some real shit yo...PEACE

GHOST DISCIPLE
08-11-2007, 02:14 AM
^Peace Ern,
Defintely a banging album. Great work!

I can't even pick a favourite track - too many good ones :-)

ERN-DAWGY
08-19-2007, 07:03 PM
^Peace Ern,
Defintely a banging album. Great work!

I can't even pick a favourite track - too many good ones :-)

yo thanks for the love yo, we need to build more too yo holla at me

ONE

Shitao
08-24-2007, 08:48 AM
Really good project man. With nice prods, hot mcing and a real atmosphere. EPIC. Maybe too much. 2/3 calm tracks would have been noticeable. The mixing could be better too IMO. Too much different volume levels (but I know it's really hard with all these feats).

My fav tracks are:

Verbal Training. Good beat with nice evolution, good feat... A real good track.

Clockworks. Really powerful track. Flying atmo and hot mcing.

13th district. Cool french feat :) And you killed it ern on this one. The beat is nice too with fat bass.

So...really nice listening.

Keep it up.

PEACE

ERN-DAWGY
08-24-2007, 10:51 AM
Really good project man. With nice prods, hot mcing and a real atmosphere. EPIC. Maybe too much. 2/3 calm tracks would have been noticeable. The mixing could be better too IMO. Too much different volume levels (but I know it's really hard with all these feats).

My fav tracks are:

Verbal Training. Good beat with nice evolution, good feat... A real good track.

Clockworks. Really powerful track. Flying atmo and hot mcing.

13th district. Cool french feat :) And you killed it ern on this one. The beat is nice too with fat bass.

So...really nice listening.

Keep it up.

PEACE

Good lookin out homie, I'mma bring it harder next time, put some more time in the volumes n shit too

ERN-DAWGY
12-29-2007, 01:50 PM
so anyone bump this album still, i still hear people drivin aroudn bumpin that Reprezent track on the streets..

in case the link expired

www.erndawgy.com is where u can cop it or myspace.com/erndawgy

PEEACE