PDA

View Full Version : Siris - "Fire Angel" from**Slave to the Game

Siris
07-26-2007, 04:38 PM
"Fire Angel"... New track from "Slave To The Game"
So far the new album iz featuring Cappadonna / Shyheim / Snefru / Dallas / Earn Dawgy and a few more ill Emcees. The shit iz gonna be bangin..not no heavily amped fuckin let down were used to. i'll keep the corp updated. If you want to be kept updated then hop on my mailing list at Pharaoh-Recordz@hotmail.com

peep the track and lemme get some love Sun.

www.soundclick.com/siris (http://www.soundclick.com/siris)

yo, i know cats is probably wonderin what happened to the "Slave To The Game" album i was gonna drop. The album was set back and has taken a different route. I had to start the album over from scratch cuz all the data has been lost. I'll recover it and it'll be another album. I decided to take "Slave To The Game" to another level of this shit. Im investin alot more time,energy, and money into this album. It's my first solo album and i want to be remembered for it you know. Anyway, the album will be the first launch from my label "Pharaoh Recordz" ...yea, im makin it legal and legit. Goin all out on this one.

Yourz Truly,
Siris

Sleep Sinatra
07-26-2007, 04:39 PM
whoa u got cappa on this shit?

GameOfDeath
07-26-2007, 04:46 PM
Feeling the clean mix. Dope flow and the transitions on point. Verses were simple but it works. Feelin the beat. Good to see you going official. Handling business is half the game. Keep us posted on the album progress.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
07-26-2007, 04:47 PM
lemme know if you need my services for anything siris ....im bout to peep this now

Siris
07-26-2007, 11:54 PM
word, i knew some of ya would be feelin this joint. keep the love commin.

Billy Danzenie
07-27-2007, 12:03 AM
the beat was sick i like the song

pro.Graveface
07-27-2007, 04:20 AM
great work Siris mad dope joint king keep it coming yo
PEACE

ClymaX
07-27-2007, 07:24 AM
Here we go.. This must be the track u was talking bout.. Flow's on point.. actually this is one of the best trackz i've heard from u this far!!! Beats kinda basic but it works on this joint. Lyricz is banging as always.. Hip-Hop's golden child 9:|6 ill shit sun!

Siris
07-27-2007, 09:59 PM
Here we go.. This must be the track u was talking bout.. Flow's on point.. actually this is one of the best trackz i've heard from u this far!!! Beats kinda basic but it works on this joint. Lyricz is banging as always.. Hip-Hop's golden child 9:|6 ill shit sun!

Good looks Sun, hit me up..i glad you feelin this shit...

Sleep Sinatra
07-29-2007, 07:05 PM
yo this joint is crazy lyrical keep killin it yo...

check my new joint on my solo page as well just click tha link in my sig

Complex
07-29-2007, 09:27 PM
Ish sick.. you perfect for the beat, powerful song no doubt.. diggin these lyrics.. I can appreciate joints like this, got flava for days..

Im def gonna check for tha album..

Ill Jolson
07-30-2007, 10:38 AM
OH! That's what I'm talkin bout, mate!
Long time no see, and I'm glad to see you're finally getting your album together, but what happened to the beats I gave you a year ago?

Siris
07-30-2007, 06:11 PM
Ish sick.. you perfect for the beat, powerful song no doubt.. diggin these lyrics.. I can appreciate joints like this, got flava for days..

Im def gonna check for tha album..

Word Sun, im glad you feelin it, i love this fuckin joint too..

Siris
08-02-2007, 11:54 PM
this shit had ta get bumped.........................PEACE

DEVAMPS
08-03-2007, 10:51 AM
"HipHop is dead son that cat Nas was right, but thru this track god you will bask in my afterlife.."

very well written lyrics yo get at me if you want a beat or collaborate in anyway..PEACE

Shitao
08-03-2007, 04:09 PM
Good "classic" beat. This melody sample create a real "atmospheric" track. The drums are dope with nice breaks... Good beat. For the rap, like always your flow make the difference: clear voice, always on-beat... A real style. For the lyrics I don't understand all so cant talk about that.

The last positive point for me is the mixing/mastering. You have made a good job on it. This track sounds near-pro to me.

PEACE

Siris
08-06-2007, 11:24 AM
Good "classic" beat. This melody sample create a real "atmospheric" track. The drums are dope with nice breaks... Good beat. For the rap, like always your flow make the difference: clear voice, always on-beat... A real style. For the lyrics I don't understand all so cant talk about that.

The last positive point for me is the mixing/mastering. You have made a good job on it. This track sounds near-pro to me.

PEACE

Good looks Shitao, the beat was made by Anno Domini...not my regular producer "ClymaX" He's makin most the beats for "Slave To The Game" but i fish around and use a few others just to mix it up sometimes. The mixin / editing / recording, i do it myself. I always focus on sound quality so im glad you peeped that.
PEACE