PDA

View Full Version : 5 New Tracks On My Page Y'all Should Peep 'cause They Fireeeeeeeeeee!!

bloodyhookz
07-26-2007, 10:40 PM
Just Click My Myspace Link At The Bottom, 5 New Joints Up There, They Won't Be On There For Too Long, Prolly Like 2 Weeks The Most, But I Want Y'all To Peep Those, And For Those Who Never Peeped My Vids Yet Do So On My Page, Git Back With Some Feed, 1!

Sleep Sinatra
07-26-2007, 10:42 PM
uuuh ooohh haha kno these gon b sick ima peep em word is bond gotta support tha grind,
keep smashin beans

bloodyhookz
07-26-2007, 10:43 PM
Yeah Good Lookin' Sleep, Peep Those, I Don't Know If The Fifth Track Is Still Processing But It Should Pop Up Soon If It Ain't, Brapppppppppppppppppp

Sleep Sinatra
07-26-2007, 10:44 PM
yup no doubt an btw (dont mean 2 flood homie my bad) but u peep my boy think from full effect? cats ill def give em a look if u aint yet,

bloodyhookz
07-26-2007, 10:47 PM
yeah, him and his boy Vocab got some fire on they page!!!

Sleep Sinatra
07-26-2007, 10:49 PM
yea no doubt gotta join tthey produced called "aint no stoppin" finna b on my page soon as i get my last verse on there..THAT JOINT IS GON B ON SMASH MODE so b on tha look out.....

and im peepin ya joints now they ill as fuck when u droppin tho nigga?

bloodyhookz
07-26-2007, 10:58 PM
before the year ends, that's a definite!!

bloodyhookz
07-27-2007, 11:25 AM
ey yo, bump for this shit, real hiphop over here mothafuckas!!! GIT AT ME!!!

GameOfDeath
07-27-2007, 12:31 PM
Checked two on the first myspace. Life is too Short is a dope beat in its simplicity. Your group's dope man a lot of you guys sound paints a picture kinda like listenin to Bronze Nazereth. Straight Grizzly is also an insane beat. Rugged rhymes on every beat.

What happened to rap has some ill strings. Crazy style. Koleon is rugged on that beat killed it. Long Time Coming straight heat sounds like Bronze. Bambino's deep on this. Pro's Bino is AMAZIN to me, your man is cool on the track, second dude is aight. Another Day is an atmospheric type track dude's cool on it, actually don't like this that much the longer it goes. WOW Diggy is sick. Yeah your killin this right here. Hook is mad cool. Verses hot, especially second MC really came across with style. Heavyweight on these beats.

Check out my thread if you get a chance. Like to know what you think.
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39956

Sleep Sinatra
07-27-2007, 12:50 PM
lol uhh u do kno hookz is bambino right lol? but good feed nonthaless...

GameOfDeath
07-27-2007, 01:28 PM
lol uhh u do kno hookz is bambino right lol? but good feed nonthaless...

Haha. My bad. Didn't realize it. I'm all messed up here. Who is Sludem?!

GameOfDeath
07-27-2007, 01:38 PM
Ahh. My bad Bambino. Your styles rugged think I said that anyway. especially Straight Grizzly track is on point. Don't beat around the Bush is gutter flow nothing I'm not liking. The multisyllable spit was crazy.

bloodyhookz
07-27-2007, 09:32 PM
yo good looks on that and much love and respect for the feedback, and Sludem is one of my top producers as well as Crucial the Guillotine who is currently producing for the next Bronze Nazareth album, so yeah, that's what's poppin', much love, git at the kid, 1

bloodyhookz
07-27-2007, 10:11 PM
and peep my man Sludem's page, the links at the bottom, mothafucka's rockin' like 1150 plays today alone, you gonna hear about us real soon, believe that!!!

bloodyhookz
07-30-2007, 08:43 PM
bump for this shit mothafuckas, git at me with some feed, this is the gulliest shit on the forum right now, do not sleep on real hiphop people, wake the FUCK up!!!