PDA

View Full Version : 8-Mile - Last Stand Off - What Would You Do?

Guarded By Martyrs
07-29-2007, 10:03 AM
I was thinking and to a certain extent have always been searching for:
"The Best Verse" the one to fiinish them all.

Like on 8-Mile if that was you if you was "B-Rabbit" or you was in a battle what verse would you choose to destroy you'r opponent?
I have picked 2 from Wu-Tang and 2 from eveything else, what would you do?

Wu-Tang-

Holocaust/Warcloud - On The High Side Of The Sky - both verses combined
King Just - Struggle With This

Eveything Else-

Chino XL - Beastin'
Sabac Red - The Ritual - both verses combined

It is a very hard choice I know but I just wanted to see what people was feeling

PEACE

Bedlam
07-29-2007, 01:59 PM
yeah none of those are good freestyle rap battle verses

Em's freestyle was classic

Guarded By Martyrs
07-29-2007, 02:20 PM
yeah none of those are good freestyle rap battle verses

Em's freestyle was classic

Are you sure about that:

Chino XL - Beastin' is a serious battle verse in my opinion, I'm not saying that Eminem's verse was wack I just feel like certain verses in a battle or freestyle cypher would be dope.
If Holocaust dropped "On The High Side Of The Sky" the other guy wouldn't be able to come back.
Or in a freestyle cypher if Sabac Red were to drop "The Ritual" 2nd verse and then someone flowed into it afterwoods that would be legendary.
King Just's verse on "Struggle With This" is a fat dirty long raw verse and does to Cappa what Cappa done to everyone on "Winter Wars" the energy and pace of this flow and voice are great.

Don't you have any ideas?

11th Chamber
07-29-2007, 03:38 PM
I cant picture Warcloud in a battle

Bedlam
07-29-2007, 10:09 PM
Are you sure about that:

Chino XL - Beastin' is a serious battle verse in my opinion, I'm not saying that Eminem's verse was wack I just feel like certain verses in a battle or freestyle cypher would be dope.
If Holocaust dropped "On The High Side Of The Sky" the other guy wouldn't be able to come back.
Or in a freestyle cypher if Sabac Red were to drop "The Ritual" 2nd verse and then someone flowed into it afterwoods that would be legendary.
King Just's verse on "Struggle With This" is a fat dirty long raw verse and does to Cappa what Cappa done to everyone on "Winter Wars" the energy and pace of this flow and voice are great.

Don't you have any ideas?

Freestyle battles gotta be personal. I agree that Chino's verse on Beastin is a great battle verse, but not really for a rap battle. Its generic, rap battles gotta be personal

The Hound
07-30-2007, 12:46 AM
if i was battling eazy e, yella, dre and mc ren i'd of spat no vaseline

Edgar Erebus
07-30-2007, 01:54 AM
I think if Papa Doc heard Big L's '98 Stretch & Bobbito freestyle he would drop dead. Literally.