PDA

View Full Version : KRS One vs Nelly (Who Won)

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
07-28-2005, 02:20 PM
i'm dead tired of these kinds of threads, but since Pussy With Teeth decides Nelly won, I'd like to see what everyone else thinks.......

In my opinion Nelly got fuckin crushed......and these couple of lines did it

Yo Nelly! You ain't Fo'Reel and you ain't Universal
Your whole style sounds like a N'Sync commercial

One of my sixteen bar rhymes is eight of your choruses

and a couple more, KRS SLAUGHTERED NELLY, i really don't see how it can be the other way but if some of you dissagree, please tell me WHY

Analyze
07-28-2005, 02:34 PM
This shit should've been common knowledge, but having read Pussy's repiles, I was thinking damn maybe we do need a poll.

Wu Forever

LORD ZERO
07-28-2005, 02:38 PM
word, i second dat analyze, we do need a poll for this even tho we all know the answer to this lol

dojo_pros
07-28-2005, 02:40 PM
u asking who won! you fuckin joking

nelly is joke end of fuckin story

07-28-2005, 02:44 PM
i'm not asking who won, i made this thread because pussy with teeth decided that nelly won..... look at the future of hip hop thread at the end

Bedlam
07-28-2005, 02:46 PM
Pussy wont show, obviously, hes a pussy

If he does, here's his arguement that he always uses

Nelly>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KRS1

SurreaL
07-28-2005, 02:49 PM
Oh my god, close this fuckin thread, nelly got murderd, and whoever think's nelly is better then KRS should be shot point blank.

pussy-with-teeth
07-28-2005, 02:51 PM
nelly is wack
krs is a legend

nelly won the battle though

i aint gonna say more

ima upload all the battle tracks

07-28-2005, 02:52 PM
and please explain WHY you think he won

dojo_pros
07-28-2005, 02:55 PM
nelly is wack
krs is a legend

nelly won the battle though

i aint gonna say more

ima upload all the battle tracks
haha how can you even say that, firstly for someone who cant rap like nelly he would have a job coming up with a good diss, this fuckin pussy with teeth sticks up for all these comercial artist's

SurreaL
07-28-2005, 02:57 PM
cause he's a pussy with teeth.

SHRAP
07-28-2005, 02:57 PM
haha how can you even say that, firstly for someone who cant rap like nelly he would have a job coming up with a good diss, this fuckin pussy with teeth sticks up for all these comercial artist's
nelly cant rap? u dumm man stop hating on "commercial artists" jus cuz u wan 2 feel "underground."

dojo_pros
07-28-2005, 02:58 PM
nelly cant rap? u dumm man stop hating on "commercial artists" jus cuz u wan 2 feel "underground."
nah and i cant even believe your sticking up for nelly fuckin hell man he aint even rap hes a fuckin rnb singer!

pussy-with-teeth
07-28-2005, 02:58 PM
no...yall hating anyway and i told u lil kid dont wanna talk bout anymore..u dond get it ?

pussy-with-teeth
07-28-2005, 02:59 PM
fuckin pussy with teeth sticks up for all these comercial artist's
kanye >>>>>>>inmortal

Analyze
07-28-2005, 03:00 PM
why dont you upload the tracks like you said, pussy

07-28-2005, 03:01 PM
you wanna say Nelly won......yet you still don't back up your point........then you wanna hate on people for no reason..........yo, that's why no one respects ya ass man, fuckin sad.....

younguru
07-28-2005, 03:01 PM
I say KRS-One won the battle but the people on the Radio was talking about Nelly won, sayin "that Krs needs to stop rapping because he's to old and he's wack it's all about being Crunk". FUCK THE RADIO FOR WHAT THEY SAID.....

SHRAP
07-28-2005, 03:04 PM
I say KRS-One won the battle but the people on the Radio was talking about Nelly won, sayin "that Krs needs to stop rapping because he's to old and he's wack it's all about being Crunk". FUCK THE RADIO FOR WHAT THEY SAID.....
lol wtf, thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard, what the dude on the radio said i mean

pussy-with-teeth
07-28-2005, 03:04 PM
why dont you upload the tracks like you said, pussy
cause i dont have em anymore - i have to get em from my man and then i ma up em...for ya lil punks

07-28-2005, 03:06 PM

Nelly can't rap.......

are you ok man, you actually think Nelly is good????

pussy-with-teeth
07-28-2005, 03:08 PM
Nelly can't rap.......

nelly can rap without a doubt....he has talent but he wastes it for dough

SHRAP
07-28-2005, 03:08 PM
Nelly can't rap.......

i like nellys music :'(

dojo_pros
07-28-2005, 03:19 PM
sad

SHRAP
07-28-2005, 03:20 PM
sad
:ouch:

LORD ZERO
07-28-2005, 03:35 PM
Damn Nelly Fans.......kill Yourselves Lol, Krs Won It Hands Down

Bone Collecta
07-28-2005, 03:37 PM
Ok on some real shit here KRS won lyrically but because Nelly had the backing of Universal he won in the end. You know why?

KRS told people to boycott Nellt's album and not buy it in the song lol. The shit went MULTI-PLATINUM. LMAO Nelly lost lyrically but won the War

deadlymelody
07-28-2005, 03:40 PM
Ok on some real shit here KRS won lyrically but because Nelly had the backing of Universal he won in the end. You know why?

KRS told people to boycott Nellt's album and not buy it in the song lol. The shit went MULTI-PLATINUM. LMAO Nelly lost lyrically but won the War
Id rather be known as a rap legend rather than a guy who's a queerbag. KRS won the war. It aint all about the money.

Bone Collecta
07-28-2005, 03:41 PM
Yes it is

07-28-2005, 03:52 PM
yeah let's see if nelly sayin that in 20 years when he broke as a fuck from payin off all the debts he owe

Bone Collecta
07-28-2005, 03:53 PM
what debts? ALL his albums have gone MULTI-PLATINUM lol all his debts are paid.

Bone Collecta
07-28-2005, 03:53 PM
As long as you sell you dont have debts

_Goddess_
07-28-2005, 04:30 PM
Nelly haha.

dojo_pros
07-28-2005, 04:58 PM
Nelly haha.
haha i no the name makes me laugh to

dooboy
07-28-2005, 06:33 PM
gonna sound like krs here but nelly can rap but he ain't no mc. he can spit some nice lines but to actually write and perform he ain't even in the same game as krs.

although i think it was silly for krs to ask people to boycott the album, i think he did it on purpose to show people that he ain't hiphop and true hiphppers ain't buying it.

Bit the same way i read in an interview that he got puff daddy on I Got Next album to prove that marketing and stuff is what makes you sell albums. it was that album that i think he only ever went gold. listen to rapture and he talks about this. so i think it was probably a bit of an experiment

oh and krs definatly won the battle!!

TSA
07-28-2005, 09:07 PM
i'm not asking who won, i made this thread because pussy with teeth decided that nelly won..... look at the future of hip hop thread at the end

Dude, his names "Pussy-With-Teeth" Literally nobody even considers him respectable, infact he's basically the vagina of this site.

Jimmy Focus
07-28-2005, 09:13 PM
nobody should go up against krs-one in the first place thats like commitin suicide

TravelingMan7
07-28-2005, 09:37 PM
Nas says on Streets Disciple...track Disciple..
"too many love songs
all the thugs gon what happened
wheres the passion?
rappers battling non-rappers
carring on backwards,laughs and saying nas thinks hes Farrakhan preaching blackness
HELL YEAH!!!"

Funk_Dock
07-29-2005, 05:28 AM
nelly is wack and always has been, i've never heard a decent rap song from him, if someone wants to prove me wrong plz upload a decent song

only ppl that buy his records are GIRLS! Young teenage girls!

him and krs arent even in the same league

SHRAP
07-29-2005, 05:31 AM

country grammowned

TUCO
07-29-2005, 08:58 AM
Id rather be known as a rap legend rather than a guy who's a queerbag. KRS won the war. It aint all about the money.
i wanna see u say that when u one day have the money someone like Nelly has and THEN get back at me bout wether u care bout respect or not....money buys alotta things these days my friend....Nelly is aight to tell the truth, has some nice tracks (not the singles)....KRS is without a doubt a GOD but sadly he lost the war, as someone mentioned.....and the war is way more important these days....

PEACE

sam stoepee
07-29-2005, 11:07 AM
Its true, Nelly came out more ahead then KRS did. KRS disrespected himself by even replying to Nelly. It didnt matter how he dissed him, even mentioning the dudes name made KRS look bad because hes on a whole different level.

WuBanga36
07-29-2005, 11:52 AM
Krs should have ignored the fool from the beginning.

Bone Collecta
07-29-2005, 04:42 PM
nelly is wack and always has been, i've never heard a decent rap song from him, if someone wants to prove me wrong plz upload a decent song

only ppl that buy his records are GIRLS! Young teenage girls!

him and krs arent even in the same league
that proves you didnt even listen, you heard the 2 names and declared KRS the winner you are lame for that shit.

9th Warrior
07-29-2005, 05:42 PM
co-sign
krs even mentionin nelly was a waste of time
nellys not a rapper or MC
Krs is lengendary

P3T3R BARK3R
07-29-2005, 06:50 PM
in fact it was a waste of time...

but krs slaughtered him anyway
;)

pussy-with-teeth
07-29-2005, 07:14 PM
see thats where yall wrong

krs came at nelly not the other way

krs is atentio ho now..aint noboy really checking his albums anymore..so he is using this diss shit to get back in the game..and dont hate me for this cause thats the way it is..thats how he came in the game back in 85 when he just dissed mc shan..and thats what he did now....krs went for no reason at nelly..and when hes such a legend he should not come at wigga like nelly...but he did nad nelly straight came back with the realest shit that was said in the battle..krs 1 is atention hoe and todays the onlything thats close to my toes is ya nose...krs ya game is ova ..accespt that and stop bitching around....nelly was right with that

Bone Collecta
07-29-2005, 07:29 PM
Yup KRS came at Nelly first cause hes a dumb ass thinking that Nelly stole the number 1 song from him.

07-29-2005, 07:32 PM
in fact it was a waste of time...

but krs slaughtered him anyway
;)
end of story, now would you all shut the fuck up, your dragging on a pointless argument

Bone Collecta
07-29-2005, 08:10 PM
quit being ignorant sun tzu and listen instead of assuming

07-29-2005, 08:12 PM
why don't you stop adding on to shit that's basically pointless arguing? oh wait you can't, that's all you seem to bring to this website

pussy-with-teeth
07-29-2005, 08:21 PM
why don't you stop adding on to shit that's basically pointless arguing? oh wait you can't, that's all you seem to bring to this website
u aint nothing betta....fuck, u went at me with some crazy shit without even knowing how the battle really went down..i know there is one nelly track u never heard....cause if u listend to that, u would have knew that krs was the one that started the thing and not nelly...so u and all the others that thought this way aint able do judge bout the battle cause yall aint even heard nellys diss....and i aint gonna upload shit for yall lil kids cause yall always fucking with some words that i dont wanna hear..have a nice day

07-29-2005, 08:29 PM
u aint nothing betta....fuck, u went at me with some crazy shit without even knowing how the battle really went down..i know there is one nelly track u never heard....cause if u listend to that, u would have knew that krs was the one that started the thing and not nelly...so u and all the others that thought this way aint able do judge bout the battle cause yall aint even heard nellys diss....and i aint gonna upload shit for yall lil kids cause yall always fucking with some words that i dont wanna hear..have a nice dayyo like I said don't act FOR A MINUTE LIKE YOU KNOW ME. I never said I didn't hear it, in fact I have. You are the biggest shit talker on this site AND YOU NEVER BACK UP YOUR WORDS. You talk down on people and you don't know them...I'm not gonna waste my time with you because I don't have to. I only argue when people say stupid shit like you and don't back it up........which you still haven't and don't plan on, so who's the pussy? oh yeah, that's your name

Bone Collecta
07-29-2005, 10:09 PM
u an ignant fool sun tzu its ok cause ur a kid. you will grow up sometime lol

07-29-2005, 10:15 PM
funny, this coming from the guy who thinks he's better than everyone else because he apparently "knows everything" about Hip Hop and "works in the industry"...get off my nuts

Bone Collecta
07-29-2005, 10:37 PM
i didnt say i knew everything but its obvious i know more than you.

Analyze
07-29-2005, 10:49 PM
^^^its official your the corniest nigga on this site, with pussy running a close second.

Bone Collecta
07-29-2005, 10:56 PM
lol w/e child prove i dont know anything

jallainINS
07-30-2005, 02:16 AM
wow this is gettin ridiculous. okay number one he knows that his name is pussy with teeth so stop trying to make fun of him for it. number two i havent heard any of the songs in this war so im not gonna start arguin about who won, but im gonna have to agree that KRS is an attention hoe now just tryin to ressurrect his career. And i'm backin that up with the fact that he was one of the main guests on that wack VH1 list of 50 greatest hip hop artists, if he was still stayin true he would have realized the list was fuckin shit. id actually like to see that again to see if he comments on nelly at all. and one last thing, there is a lot of arguin goin on in these forums it seems. and i dont mean to speak for everyone, but im pretty sure im not the only one who gets sick of readin page after page of two or three people arguin and bitchin back and forth. if you got a problem with someone take it to a PM so we dont have to read the insults flyin back and forth. this aint directed at anyone in this thread, but this just made me think about that problem and i just wanted to get that out there. peace

Bone Collecta
07-30-2005, 03:00 AM
lol the thing is that ppl hear 2 names and declare someone a winner b4 they hear anything. KRS's song was all hypocritical. How you gonna diss someone for doin the same stuff you used to do? he used to rock chains and shit back in the day. he even had guns on his cover lol. you shouldnt be a hypocrit. Then KRS dared to challenge Nell's sales. lol he said dont go buy him and boo him at the concerts. did any of that happen? lol NOOOOO. the nigga sold Multi platinum

pussy-with-teeth
07-30-2005, 08:19 AM
lol the thing is that ppl hear 2 names and declare someone a winner b4 they hear anything. KRS's song was all hypocritical. How you gonna diss someone for doin the same stuff you used to do? he used to rock chains and shit back in the day. he even had guns on his cover lol. you shouldnt be a hypocrit. Then KRS dared to challenge Nell's sales. lol he said dont go buy him and boo him at the concerts. did any of that happen? lol NOOOOO. the nigga sold Multi platinum
yeah thats so real..most of those dudes just say krs won...without even heard them tracks....shit is funny

Funk_Dock
07-30-2005, 12:01 PM
no bone collecta, your ignorant because u assumed that i thought it was a comparison when I obviously know they were dissin

I heard the diss songs...nellys freestyle was OK, but in my opinion KRS-One won the battle

07-30-2005, 12:01 PM
yo don't fuck with this clown, he just wants to argue for no reason

Tres.Bo.
07-30-2005, 12:13 PM
nelly is weak and krs' worst shits allover his best, nuff said

jallainINS
07-30-2005, 12:15 PM
^^ thats besides the point. we're only talkin about a handful of songs here, not who's career was more successful.

Tres.Bo.
07-30-2005, 12:42 PM
^^ thats besides the point. we're only talkin about a handful of songs here, not who's career was more successful.yea but that statement refers to the diss songs they released, which means that krs worst, if you considered his diss song to nelly shits on nelly's best if you think nelly's best was his diss song to krs

so therefore krs>nelly

and i don;t even think krs is all that

Bone Collecta
07-30-2005, 03:35 PM
lol shut the fuck up sun_tzu u have no argument so get the fuck out

1) KRS said a bunch of stupid shit like "the real hip hop is over here" lol he knows damn well that the first form of hip hop was NOT what he does and it was what Nelly does. The beginning of Hip Hop was Party music. NOT shit like Wu, Not shit like Rakim, NOT shit like Nas. which means that KRS loses in the way he is accusing Nelly of not being true to Hip Hop when he actually is.

2) KRS DARED to challenge the sales of Nelly he lost cause Nelly went MULTI PLATINUM! lol

you all dont get it. KRS won the lyrical battle yet he lost the War cause the shit he said were WRONG and DIDNT come true

C Beretta
07-30-2005, 04:06 PM
Krs one won but because his records wasn't played nationally Nelly was declared the victor. It wasn't about the quality of the disses it was about the machines behind them. At least fans did with Krs one wanted - boo Nelly at Summer Jam.

07-30-2005, 04:39 PM
lol shut the fuck up sun_tzu u have no argument so get the fuck out

1) KRS said a bunch of stupid shit like "the real hip hop is over here" lol he knows damn well that the first form of hip hop was NOT what he does and it was what Nelly does. The beginning of Hip Hop was Party music. NOT shit like Wu, Not shit like Rakim, NOT shit like Nas. which means that KRS loses in the way he is accusing Nelly of not being true to Hip Hop when he actually is.

2) KRS DARED to challenge the sales of Nelly he lost cause Nelly went MULTI PLATINUM! lol

you all dont get it. KRS won the lyrical battle yet he lost the War cause the shit he said were WRONG and DIDNT come true

does anyone see the crap coming out of this fuckers mouth?

Wu-Tality
07-30-2005, 05:12 PM
What planet is this? Damn,,, for fucks sake Nelly is for chickenheads fuckers

And I didnt hear the battle, but Im just basing this on all they made. And saying he won the battle because his album went multi-platinum? I can't believe this shit, I thought this was a Wu forum.

Bone Collecta
07-30-2005, 05:30 PM
idiot KRS said not to buy his album lol. he told everyone not to buy his album and to boo him out the stands at his concerts lol. did they do it? NO.

Sun_tzu prove me wrong. you havent said any facts to prove you right.

07-30-2005, 05:39 PM
i'm not going to repeat myself, read what I said THE FIRST PAGE

Bone Collecta
07-30-2005, 05:41 PM
i'm dead tired of these kinds of threads, but since Pussy With Teeth decides Nelly won, I'd like to see what everyone else thinks.......

In my opinion Nelly got fuckin crushed......and these couple of lines did it

Yo Nelly! You ain't Fo'Reel and you ain't Universal
Your whole style sounds like a N'Sync commercial

One of my sixteen bar rhymes is eight of your choruses

and a couple more, KRS SLAUGHTERED NELLY, i really don't see how it can be the other way but if some of you dissagree, please tell me WHY
congrats a couple of lines, i told you why Nelly won the war. i said KRS won lyrically did i not? Nelly won the war for the reasons i said.

07-30-2005, 05:46 PM
this is Hip Hop, the fuck nigga, it's about RESPECT, no one gives a fuck about money, you think you gonna get some of that money? KRS said all the REAL HIP HOP heads don't buy his album, and who brought it? Little girls & shit. WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING? That was a BATTLE, a BATTLE is defined as two emcees fighting to see who is lyrically better. KRS won, period.

C Beretta
07-30-2005, 05:47 PM
idiot KRS said not to buy his album lol. he told everyone not to buy his album and to boo him out the stands at his concerts lol. did they do it? NO.

Sun_tzu prove me wrong. you havent said any facts to prove you right.
Actually they did boo him at Summer Jam dick. Go watch Beef 2.

Next lie?

07-30-2005, 05:49 PM
bone collecta shut yo bitch ass up hip hop was only very brieily party music and hip hop didn't get any notice at all till THE MID 80s to early 90s we judge nelly on the time when hiphop was at its greatest. You are just as bad as mtv saying nelly is a overall better mc than krs. We all the battle was over before it started Every 1 in the industry lost respect for him after that.Fuck Nelly and u, his personal dick rider.

Bone Collecta
07-30-2005, 05:50 PM
lol you are being foolish. if he was talking to "real hip hop heads" then y would he say boo him in the stands? that mean buy his ticket and go boo him? lol if you buy the ticket you are supporting Nelly lol. There is NO SUCH THING AS REAL HIP HOP. if there is you dont do it, KRS doesnt do it either. ppl like Curtis Blow and them back then would be real hip hop. You cant claim somethin you are not.

lol but you are a kid so you wouldnt know anythin about that. lol shit is hilarious.

Bone Collecta
07-30-2005, 05:51 PM
Actually they did boo him at Summer Jam dick. Go watch Beef 2.

Next lie?
that wasnt summer jam fool you should watch it again

Bone Collecta
07-30-2005, 05:52 PM
bone collecta shut yo bitch ass up hip hop was only very brieily party music and hip hop didn't get any notice at all till THE MID 80s to early 90s we judge nelly on the time when hiphop was at its greatest. You are just as bad as mtv saying nelly is a overall better mc than krs. We all the battle was over before it started Every 1 in the industry lost respect for him after that.Fuck Nelly and u, his personal dick rider.
i dont like nelly, so how am i his dickrider? lol foolish mutha fucka

07-30-2005, 05:53 PM
what the hell is your problem...........................u are talking about early mc ing before hiphop was hiphop................................are u that goddam sad that you truely belive nelly is betta than krs........... wow i think this nigga need counciling

Bone Collecta
07-30-2005, 05:54 PM
no it was hip hop back then lol all the elements were there it was when hip hop was more hip hop than any other time

07-30-2005, 05:56 PM
i dont like nelly, so how am i his dickrider? lol foolish mutha fuckathen y the hell do u defend him

07-30-2005, 05:56 PM
lol you are being foolish. if he was talking to "real hip hop heads" then y would he say boo him in the stands? that mean buy his ticket and go boo him? lol if you buy the ticket you are supporting Nelly lol. There is NO SUCH THING AS REAL HIP HOP. if there is you dont do it, KRS doesnt do it either. ppl like Curtis Blow and them back then would be real hip hop. You cant claim somethin you are not.

lol but you are a kid so you wouldnt know anythin about that. lol shit is hilarious.
:lmao: party ass nigga, why are you on this site? Your definition of what Hip Hop is is the most rediculous thing I've ever seen in my life, yet you are on this site LMFAO

nigga what you call "real hip hop" is rappers exploiting their fans for ALL OF THEIR MONEY, just so they can get rich

and before you say that's what Nas, Wu tang and others do, they're making music for their fans, and is it a crime for someone to get paid for their art?

Bone Collecta
07-30-2005, 05:58 PM
Was Wu not a gimmick? how is that not exploitation?

07-30-2005, 05:59 PM
YOU CANNOT READ

wu tang was a expression of their lives thru creative means

why can't artists get support for their work?

C Beretta
07-30-2005, 06:01 PM
New York's hottest annual summer concert popped off last night with an estimated 60,000 plus fans in attendance for Hot 97's Summerjam X at Giants Stadium. Despite the occasional rain, hip-hop heads nodded all night to the hypnotic sounds of 50 Cent, Eminem, Busta Rhymes, Lil' Kim and Nas. The night was full of surprises, which included Nelly and Nas getting booed, the latter for performing "Ether," his infamous Jay-Z diss, breasts falling out, and an abundance of guest appearances.

Source: http://sohh.com/thewire/read.php?contentID=4693

Bone Collecta
then y the hell do u defend him
because i look at all sides of the picture i used to be like u all but now that ive seen how shit works in the industry i can understand things. I said that Nelly lost lyrically but won the war cause the shit KRS claimed were not true and didnt happen. Im not saying at all that Nelly is better. I know KRS is better than him by a looooooooooong shot. im looking at all sides tho

pussy-with-teeth
rofl at this argument

face it - there are opinions

Bone Collecta
07-30-2005, 06:02 PM
[quote]ew York's hottest annual summer concert popped off last night with an estimated 60,000 plus fans in attendance for Hot 97's Summerjam X at Giants Stadium. Despite the occasional rain, hip-hop heads nodded all night to the hypnotic sounds of 50 Cent, Eminem, Busta Rhymes, Lil' Kim and Nas. The night was full of surprises, which included Nelly and Nas getting booed, the latter for performing "Ether," his infamous Jay-Z diss, breasts falling out, and an abundance of guest appearances.[quote]

Source: http://sohh.com/thewire/read.php?contentID=4693
Nelly and Nas got booed wtf that have to do with KRS?

C Beretta
07-30-2005, 06:03 PM
Jesus you're a moron. Don't talk anymore.

Bone Collecta
YOU CANNOT READ

wu tang was a expression of their lives thru creative means

why can't artists get support for their work?
lol so you are saying Wu wasnt a gimmick? lol you are hilarious. your group is a gimmick too Ghost Ninja Clan. lol are any of you Ghosts? Ninjas? no its a gimmick.

Nelly and Nas got booed wtf that have to do with KRS?
YOU FUCKIN SAID THAT NELLY DIDN'T GET BOOED THAT'S WHAT IT HAS TO DO WITH IT MAN

you were wrong

07-30-2005, 06:04 PM
lol so you are saying Wu wasnt a gimmick? lol you are hilarious. your group is a gimmick too Ghost Ninja Clan. lol are any of you Ghosts? Ninjas? no its a gimmick.
YOU REALLY CAN'T FUCKIN READ, IT'S AN ARTISTIC EXPRESSION the fuck you are blind

Bone Collecta
07-30-2005, 06:05 PM
Jesus you're a moron. Don't talk anymore.
lol mad cause i tell the truth?

C Beretta
What did you tell the truth about? You got own3d. lol

Bone Collecta
YOU REALLY CAN'T FUCKIN READ, IT'S AN ARTISTIC EXPRESSION the fuck you are blind
So you are an artistic Ghost Ninja now? lol

C Beretta
If you don't believe me watch beef 2. Until then STFU. Holla!

Bone Collecta
07-30-2005, 06:06 PM
What did you tell the truth about? You got own3d. lol
not really they didnt boo him cause of KRS you got owned kid. I guessed they booed Nas for the same reason right?

Bone Collecta
07-30-2005, 06:07 PM
If you don't believe me watch beef 2. Until then STFU. Holla!
i have seen it. they were reaching for somethin to give KRS the edge

07-30-2005, 06:09 PM
So you are an artistic Ghost Ninja now? lol
so what I can't be creative about shit? you want me to spit about shit I don't have or do? I can't use metaphors to describe my life? I'm a artist, get off my nuts, Nelly isn't a artist, he's a BUSSINESS MAN he knows how to get money, that's it

C Beretta
07-30-2005, 06:09 PM
Honestly, what you said simply sounds like an excuse.

07-30-2005, 06:10 PM
i have seen it. they were reaching for somethin to give KRS the edge
and you're not defending nelly? this is the biggest load of shit i've ever seen

Bone Collecta
07-30-2005, 06:12 PM
so what I can't be creative about shit? you want me to spit about shit I don't have or do? I can't use metaphors to describe my life? I'm a artist, get off my nuts, Nelly isn't a artist, he's a BUSSINESS MAN he knows how to get money, that's it
I didnt know you went through life as a Ghost Ninja lol no matter how u put it its a gimmick just like Wu-tang was

Bone Collecta
07-30-2005, 06:13 PM
and you're not defending nelly? this is the biggest load of shit i've ever seen
lol w/e kid i like KRS i bought most of his albums and have NO nelly albums so how am i a Nelly fan? i have NO nelly tracks except pimp juice. How am i a nelly fan?

07-30-2005, 06:16 PM
you're just mocking us now for no reason, and this argument was about KRS One vs Nelly

and like i said, why can't we put a twist on things instead of telling it straightforward? It's called artistic expression

07-30-2005, 06:17 PM
lol w/e kid i like KRS i bought most of his albums and have NO nelly albums so how am i a Nelly fan? i have NO nelly tracks except pimp juice. How am i a nelly fan?
what the fuck, i'm through with this argument, just no more comments

Bone Collecta
07-30-2005, 06:18 PM
good fool get out

07-30-2005, 06:20 PM
you've just exposed to everyone how much shit you're full of

Bone Collecta
07-30-2005, 06:23 PM
i thought you are done. i guess you still want more you Ghost Ninja yoy LMAO. You are full of shit accussing ppl of being a gimmick when you are one urself.

07-30-2005, 06:25 PM
you can't read worth a shit

Bone Collecta
07-30-2005, 06:31 PM
now hes a business man but b4 he was a gimmick b4. lol its ok dont cry plzz

C Beretta
07-30-2005, 06:35 PM
lol.

EggShen
07-30-2005, 11:16 PM
. ..can i get a link to KRS V Nelly.. .was it a radioshow, live, battle, or what.. .howd they get beef in the 1st place?

yo.. .i moved from queens to STL and i can tell you how he sells multiplat albums.. .cause he appeals to all the fucking middleclass bitches from here in the mw and dsouth.. .

remember that line in #1

"im tired of people judging whats real hip hop".. .

.. .i especially like how his voice cracks like a flaming box of FERRIOS.. .

he's one of those people that gets mike tyson thinking about all the FAGS he raped in jail.. .

anyway.. .someone link me.. .peace

EggShen
07-30-2005, 11:18 PM
. ..can i get a link to KRS V Nelly.. .was it a radioshow, live,
.. .i especially like how his voice cracks like a flaming box of FERRIOS.. .

he's one of those people that gets mike tyson thinking about all the FAGS he raped in jail.. .

anyway.. .someone link me.. .peace
not that there's anything wrong with being gay.. .a persons sexual orientation is noones business but their own.. .

egg out,
U!!!

Bone Collecta
07-30-2005, 11:35 PM
it was diss tracks and nothing else. KRS thought Nelly stole his concept with the song #1. so he dissed nelly tsk tsk.

JOHNNY_TICAL
07-31-2005, 09:17 AM
Guess Who Wins..

pussy-with-teeth
07-31-2005, 09:32 AM
lol

end this shit....damn...OPINIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

URa11FUX
08-03-2005, 11:13 AM
That guy obviously didn't realize how big of a shit he was taking on hip hop by saying that.

ShaolinDarts
08-03-2005, 12:03 PM
When Nelly pointed out that KRS was pointing out that he is commercial yet he was the one to star in a mountain dew advert first, that ended the battle right there for most people. How the fuck is some has been going to call out someone and then be a hypocrit. I don't like KRS or Nelly but it I still had to post to say how much of a dumbass KRS was for first calling someone else out and then getting his ass whooped

jtvc36
08-03-2005, 09:12 PM
KRS-Won the moment nelly mentioned his name

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
08-03-2005, 09:15 PM
how can anyone hate on KRS?

.......................................bdp??????? anyone?

jtvc36
08-03-2005, 09:17 PM
the people who hate are too young punch

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
08-03-2005, 09:20 PM
*sigh*

Bone Collecta
08-03-2005, 09:24 PM
KRS-Won the moment nelly mentioned his name
Pure example of ignorance and KRS came at him first

jtvc36
08-03-2005, 09:28 PM
chill Bone..Nelly is the reason is at it's lowest

08-03-2005, 09:29 PM
why is this thread still alive

jtvc36
08-03-2005, 09:31 PM
cause of people that dont know shit about hip hop like bone collecta...he should be called the trash collecta for supporting bootleg mcs

WuBanga36
08-03-2005, 09:31 PM
Not sure, but there are a lot of open minds bout this topic.

08-03-2005, 09:32 PM
cause of people that dont know shit about hip hop like bone collecta...he should be called the trash collecta for supporting bootleg mcs

i'm just saying this....put ya boots on cause ya'll bout to argue :lmao:

Bone Collecta
08-03-2005, 09:38 PM
bitch lol you the one who bumped this back up wit ya stupid ass comment

Mixtape Mutt
08-03-2005, 09:49 PM
u asking who won! you fuckin joking

nelly is joke end of fuckin story
Co-sign. I haven't even heard the battle. This is a fucking stupid question. KRS One is the man, even though he murdered MC Shan (one of my fav. emcee's). I don't think it was even a battle. Nelly probably said some shit like:

I shake my tail feather and tickle you to death
Getting hot in here so take off your shirt and show me your left breast

KRS is a legend. This thread is stupid. Peace.

Analyze
08-03-2005, 09:49 PM
can someone please lock this thread.

Mixtape Mutt
08-03-2005, 09:50 PM
Oh my god, close this fuckin thread, nelly got murderd, and whoever think's nelly is better then KRS should be shot point blank.
Co-sign.

Mixtape Mutt
08-03-2005, 09:53 PM
i'm just saying this....put ya boots on cause ya'll bout to argue :lmao:
Hahaha.

http://weasel.faricy.net/funny/badthread/buckleup.gif

I'm ready for all you faggot Nelly fans who think he beat KRS....morons. Fuck Nelly and his gay St. Lunadicks.

WuBanga36
133 posts = Good thread.

Mixtape Mutt
cause of people that dont know shit about hip hop like bone collecta...he should be called the trash collecta for supporting bootleg mcsLol, another co-sign.

Hahaha.

http://weasel.faricy.net/funny/badthread/buckleup.gif

I'm ready for all you faggot Nelly fans who think he beat KRS....morons. Fuck Nelly and his gay St. Lunadicks.

MAN WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU WHEN THIS THREAD WAS CREATED?!?!?! lol

Mixtape Mutt
08-03-2005, 09:54 PM
Lol, dunno where I was. I didn't catch it, amazingly. But yeah, I'm here now. Mutt is here to save the day once again.

Mixtape Mutt
08-03-2005, 09:58 PM
I don't know which is worse; the idea that Nelly beat Blastmaster KRS, or the fucking idiot in the Wu Chamber who said "Who's Cormega?". Someone decide.

WuBanga36
08-03-2005, 10:00 PM
Hard choice, but I have to go with the dude not knowing who Mega is.

Mixtape Mutt
08-03-2005, 10:08 PM
No, I got it. The worst is the morons who didn't think Masta Killa was a member of the Clan in 36 Chambers.

Bedlam
08-03-2005, 10:25 PM
I think its the guy who didnt know who Cormega was, WTF. Has that guy ever listend to Nas before? Seriously, how is that guy on a Wu forum... :thumbdwn:

Mixtape Mutt
08-03-2005, 10:32 PM
I think its the guy who didnt know who Cormega was, WTF. Has that guy ever listend to Nas before? Seriously, how is that guy on a Wu forum... :thumbdwn:
Lmfao, so true.

Bone Collecta
08-03-2005, 10:53 PM
Wow you all are basing the battle off reputation and past catalogue that is not what this thread is about tsk tsk

Mixtape Mutt
08-04-2005, 12:04 AM
Yes, reputation. When has Nelly ever said anything near talented? Do the knowledge man, its just common sense. KRS > Nelly

THE W
08-04-2005, 12:09 AM
Nelly won cuz he got KRS to respond to his sorry ass.

Bone Collecta
08-04-2005, 01:28 AM
Yes, reputation. When has Nelly ever said anything near talented? Do the knowledge man, its just common sense. KRS > Nelly
NO thats not how it works you listen to the Dissess and actually see who won. Nelly has actually suprised me on some tracks where he came with some good lyrical shit check this 3rd verse from number 1.

Hey yo I'm tired of people judging what's real Hip-Hop
Half the time you be them niggas who's fuckin album flop
(You know) Boat done sank and it aint left the dock
(Cmon!) Mad cause I'm hot
(He just) Mad cause he not
You aint gotta gimme my props
Just gimme the yachts
Gimme my rocks
Keep my fans coming in flocks
Till you top the Superbowl
Keep your mouth on lock
Shhhhh I'm awake ha ha
I'm cocky on the mic
But I'm humble in real life
Taking nothing for granted
Blessing errthing on my life
Trying to see a new light
At the top of the roof
Baby aint not single
But I speak the truth
I heat the booth
Nelly acting so uncouth
Top down shirt off
in the coupe
Spreadin the loot
With my
family and friends
And my
Closest to kin
And I
Do it again
If it means I'ma win
Dirty I am Shit isnt bad he can suprise you when he wants Basing the Shit on Rep isnt right and you know that shit.

Bedlam
08-04-2005, 01:32 AM
those were some fuckin simple ass rhymes, nothing special. The only decent bar is the first one, the rest is garbage

Bone Collecta
08-04-2005, 01:36 AM
hatin ass there are more songs i was giving an example of some good shit he spit b4 better than J-kwon and them

ShaolinDarts
08-04-2005, 05:23 AM
I can't believe you guys have the nerve call out Bone Collecta and Pussy with teeth when they speaking the truth. They are speaking the truth and you lot just like KRS with no fucking point to your argument and stuck in the past.

Its simple - KRS ain't done shit in years. He's just sitting on his ass like every other so called 'real' rapper and instead of addressing why he is doing so shit he is avoiding the issue and laying the blame at Nelly's door. Nelly's been doing his biz hard for a long time and its seems KRS is jealous so he has to start a beef. KRS had mad respect before but face it he is just lazy and everytime he surfaces its just lame. Nelly is lame as well but atleast he uses himself to try and get ahead and not starting lame beefs.

pussy-with-teeth
08-04-2005, 07:06 AM
dudes on the inet are stucked in the past....krs >>>nelly in general..ok..fo sure..but nelly still won the battle and the "county grammer" album was better than anything krs made in the last view years...peace

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
08-04-2005, 07:48 AM
this thread is fucked up

oldie
08-04-2005, 02:30 PM
WTF this is for real KRS Vs nelly...hahahaha.lmao. thats like j-kwon or fuckin chingy n all vs any real dope emcee. what a fuckin joke.

PN_00
08-04-2005, 06:30 PM
No, I got it. The worst is the morons who didn't think Masta Killa was a member of the Clan in 36 Chambers.
back when 36 chambers came out....exactly how would you have known he was part of the core clan other than by assuming....he isnt mentioned during meth's intro to the clan...on the album booklet where it says 'WU TANG CLAN IS:', Masta Killa's name isn't mentioned. back then you wouldnt even know his name.

Bone Collecta
08-04-2005, 06:34 PM
WTF this is for real KRS Vs nelly...hahahaha.lmao. thats like j-kwon or fuckin chingy n all vs any real dope emcee. what a fuckin joke.
maybe u should read and not assume

Big Bad Man
08-04-2005, 06:38 PM
You people are fuckin idiots. Yall are not bein asked who greater outta KRS n Nelly. Yall are being asked who you hink settled the beef the best. U even know about the beef? What went on?

Bone Collecta aint saying Nelly is a better artist than KRS. KRS is a fuckin legend. Nelly is a hip pop artist.

But Bone is saying that Nelly got the better of him in their personal dispute, know why? Coz he did man.

Bone Collecta
08-04-2005, 06:47 PM
Thank you BBM

SHRAP
10-23-2005, 08:46 PM
nelly won fuck krs

Prolifical ENG
10-23-2005, 08:51 PM
this thread is too long to be bumped a third (or 4th) time.

newcomers wont understand this thread....because very little will read it through to be able to make a proper post.