PDA

View Full Version : Diplomats

brahma
07-28-2005, 01:24 PM
www.dipset.at (http://www.dipset.at/)
www.diplomats.at (http://www.diplomats.at/)

read the interview - download latest albums

thwak
07-28-2005, 01:27 PM
dipset sucks, and they have planes going into buildings on there mixtapes.

maestro wooz
07-28-2005, 04:24 PM
www.u-mad.net

Bone Collecta
07-28-2005, 04:30 PM
stop posting about these faggots

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
07-28-2005, 04:39 PM
Bone Collecta (http://ovafiya.blackgoku.com/umad/haterz.html)

:lmao: The Diplomats got hot beats........that about it

tonystarkz
07-28-2005, 05:26 PM
nah dipset is hot....not the smartest, or most lyrical niggas out, but i been feelin em. more than music volume 1 is bangin in my car rite now

brahma
07-28-2005, 06:50 PM
Dipset ni**** were fully raised by wu tang lyrics. They are the next generation. Donīt hate on the dips! Hate on both, wu and dips!

For ignoring the world and itīs needs . have a lot fun pimpin your lifes up. i bet everybody will live like that in a few years. itīs all guchi! Folks in africa and asia feen for that!

selling alcoholics is really cooL! Jay z (Justify my Thug) " mr. president every other corner is a liquer store "

black man is the devil for real... they all dark cause they come from the darkness.
as god opened the doors to earth in 88 to let his team down, a hundred demons creeped inside with the heavenly team. thatīs nature when entering a planet like this. team landed in germany. devils in the states.

thatīs the story. ni++++ wanna fight and donīt surrender to the god? ok
fuck the devil. fuck jay z, juelz and ... fuck BOTH THEM! Jim Jones too! AND... no one else... these three need to die! all the others... u dead already. r.i.p.

tical2000
07-28-2005, 06:53 PM
Dipset is basically like G UNIT to me......

I dont understand why there are so many DIPSET lovers in these forums and so many G UNIT haters......they are so alike

brahma
07-28-2005, 07:03 PM
G- Unit is okay. Dipset is okay. Wu is okay.
musicially---spiritually they got their upper decks smoked and coked out.

tonystarkz
07-28-2005, 07:46 PM
G---spiritually they got their upper decks smoked and coked out.

me too nigga

maestro wooz
07-28-2005, 09:29 PM
Dipset is basically like G UNIT to me......

I dont understand why there are so many DIPSET lovers in these forums and so many G UNIT haters......they are so alike

theyre not

brahma
07-29-2005, 10:41 AM
^ hi woozer! wouldnīt you supposed to send me a pm or something? How you like my new page? You read the interview i did with J ? www.dipset.at (http://www.dipset.at/)

WuBanga36
07-29-2005, 10:50 AM
Dipset = Blah.

maestro wooz
07-29-2005, 12:21 PM
^ hi woozer! wouldnīt you supposed to send me a pm or something? How you like my new page? You read the interview i did with J ? www.dipset.at (http://www.dipset.at/)

yeah i told you i was cilvaringz in a pm and you believed me and i couldnt even understand what you were trying to say when you responded so i didnt respond back to you

brahma
07-29-2005, 12:50 PM
oh.. ok.. my english is very hard to get. ehm i repeat it :

"The plans must be spreaded one on one! Itīs too fuckin hard and taks too long to get these through the internet. People have to meet and talk. 1 on 1. to get this shit going. I can explain enough through the internet, via yahoo or aol messanger to get them started. i wanna know when he (one of them) ready to do this chat, or comes to my home to talk. " thatīs the message! Got that?
basicially itīs a four weeks waste of time cause you didnīt asked me back, just cause you didnīt understood. hm. who is to blame? noone. so... send me a pm when you got that date for talking.

Hidden Chamber
07-29-2005, 12:55 PM
Dipset's wack

brahma
07-29-2005, 03:33 PM
^i donīt think so. they got a different style.
a true hiphop fan is open minded for different styles and new stuff.

noone of the wu tang members think they are wack. as far i know, they treat each other like fam in real life and like each others productions. So who are YOU to judge? you canīt even say wu tang is best when you think like that, cause then you think different than your idols what makes you a fan of something that isnīt real. get me? or you just canīt stand the beats, then you simply not at the pulse of time. wuīs time was and maybe it will be again. but currently itīs dipsetīs time and g-unit kinda fighting with em for the crown.

like it was jay zīs time and noone like that will come up cause the god god got the door shut. and i donīt expose too much when i say that there will be no more after dipset and g- unit. hip hop is at its end. in five years-- every person in the industrie countries will have internet and every second will steal music through the internet and every third person knows how to hack a copyright and every fourth donīt even interested in music anymore cause pc and tv got em.

the gods got to collaborate withe the fans to avoid that. whatīs stronger? The love for hiphop or the ignorance coming with money,,,

maestro wooz
07-29-2005, 05:15 PM
oh.. ok.. my english is very hard to get. ehm i repeat it :

"The plans must be spreaded one on one! Itīs too fuckin hard and taks too long to get these through the internet. People have to meet and talk. 1 on 1. to get this shit going. I can explain enough through the internet, via yahoo or aol messanger to get them started. i wanna know when he (one of them) ready to do this chat, or comes to my home to talk. " thatīs the message! Got that?
basicially itīs a four weeks waste of time cause you didnīt asked me back, just cause you didnīt understood. hm. who is to blame? noone. so... send me a pm when you got that date for talking.

im not cilvaringz

P3T3R BARK3R
07-29-2005, 05:46 PM
dipset is rapping about bullshit, but they do it in a hot way over hot beats...

brahma
08-07-2005, 09:02 AM
im not cilvaringz
ok. i see. you is a liar- thanks for that info. peace