PDA

View Full Version : Good Releases

tragedykhadafi12
07-31-2007, 02:40 PM
Don't know about the others but go get the keith murray and common albums today!

DJMethods
07-31-2007, 02:52 PM
I might have to download that Kieth Murray and see what its like, havent heard much of him, see if it's any good.

Get Common without a doubt.. been a few good releases this year. Marco Polo's album was hot, Black Milk has some amazing beats (Ok MC, definately better then most MC/Producers), hip-hop isn't in as bad a way as most make out.

Hayabusa
07-31-2007, 05:22 PM
I got common's album very glad i got it. it sounds even better tha 2nd and 3rd time through than when i listened to it the first time a few weeks ago. Since they didn't have any 300 on blu-rays in i also coped lupe fiasco's food and liquor i love that CD and its been on the ipod forever so i finally decided to get tha real deal. Guess i'll just order 300 off of amazon and get it for like way cheaper in the process :-). today was a pretty productive day for me.

CharlesJones
07-31-2007, 05:23 PM
I'm gonna burn Keith Murray's album because i thought his last 2 albums were wack. I haven't liked Common since after Resurrection album but i do like his latest song The Game. The video was tight.

TAURO
07-31-2007, 05:29 PM
You can listen to Keith Murray's album in full over at hip hop game.com

It's okay, there's some decent joints on their and Keith hasn't lost his flow or energy, but the production is very hit and miss. It's decent overall but I don't think I will be rushing to get this.

CharlesJones
07-31-2007, 05:31 PM
Thanks for telling me that. I figured Keith's beats were gonna suck on his latest album but i'll still check it out.