PDA

View Full Version : Tupac And Biggie

Chiba-Smoker
07-31-2007, 10:50 PM
They are both dope but tupac killed that fat loser in everyway possible including killin biggies wifes twat! Biggie only made 1 really good cd the first one while 2pac made over 10 great cds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tupac = winner
biggie = fat loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HarlemDiplomat
07-31-2007, 11:02 PM
You know, I'm a die hard Pac fan and I'm not too hype over BIG but I wouldn't downplay his innovation and legacy.

Medical Examina
07-31-2007, 11:06 PM
Hey Chiba smoker, why don't you unroll the dollar bill, quit blowing so much meth and shut your fucking face. You don't need that many ! points you dicklicker, and take your bitchass off of WuTang Corp for calling the greatest of all time a "fat loser". You just got your Shaolin pass revoked, fucking clown.

NY_Mami
07-31-2007, 11:07 PM
*Gets Popcorn ready*

Chiba-Smoker
07-31-2007, 11:08 PM
big l, rza, meth, red, canibus, guru, tribe, and more are much better than biggie ever was. how can it be a legacy if he only made 1 good cd?????the double disc was only ok. tupac won it easily thats why he attacked nas cause biggie was too easy of a win he needed a challege.

Chiba-Smoker
07-31-2007, 11:10 PM
greatest at eating everything in sight but not rappin! tupac killed that blubber blob whale!

Medical Examina
07-31-2007, 11:14 PM
Oh, right, The fucking RZA is a better MC than the notorious BIG. You are a fucking herb who knows nothing about rap. Biggie has the most melodious on key flow, spectacular lyricism and dopest song writing to ever grace hiphop.

Okay, go bump Can-i-bus. I mean after all, MCs who havn't left the impact that Chris did and couldn't switch their flow over 10 years are far superior to who they fucking said was the best.

"That shit was the worse rhyme I ever heard in my life, cuz the greatest rapper of all time died on March 9th"

Look bitch, fucking Canibus hails Biggie as the best. That makes sense- Canibus actually understands hiphop.

NY_Mami
07-31-2007, 11:17 PM
greatest at eating everything in sight but not rappin! tupac killed that blubber blob whale!

I'm officially * DEAD*

Chiba-Smoker
07-31-2007, 11:27 PM
ya canibus did say that but its true he was wrong cause hes the illest of all time and hes said that after so like i said TUPAC FUCKED BIGGIE UP! let biggie sleep on his couch begged bitches to go out with him and then biggie stole his styles but couldnt master them and tupac shitted all over him after that. Biggie=a fat fool who lied about being a player, he had to pay 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000 to have a girl fuck him, and going uhh uhh a lot doesnt make u great! he was great but not even near the best. fuck that fat loser bitch tupac killed him and biggie drank his piss!

LiquidWordz
08-01-2007, 12:11 AM
Biggie was techincaly a way better MC then pac ever was. Biggie had more complex and intricate rhymes and had a better flow, but Pac had more charisma then Big. Overall, you can't really compare the two, they both excelled at different things and were two completely different rappers.

Longbongcilvaringz
08-01-2007, 12:18 AM
both are hugely over rated, but dope none the less.

as far as comparisons, i prefer the tracks on "Ready to Die" to anything ive heard from pac. although i cant really speak objectively as i dont own a whole pac album. ive heard all the usual tracks though.

The Hound
08-01-2007, 02:13 AM
lol 2pac even admitted he didn't sleep with biggies bitch

and sean michael. cop everythin from pac bar all eyez on me and no joint released since his death (except r u still down cos he was recording that shit during his life)

2pacalyspe now
strictly 4 my niggaz
me against the world
makaveli
r u still down

cant fuck with those albums those albums are the shit

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-01-2007, 03:28 AM
both Pac n BIG were great rappers with some great songs....none of them are the best ever, but they deserve every ones respect and recognition

beardman
08-01-2007, 05:23 AM
Biggie had more compex rhymes. Tupac put his own feeling in every song.

Tupac made much more different songs then Biggie. Also when comparing legacy, Biggie doesn't come close imo. Biggie has 1 great album and 1 decent... as Tupac has atleast 3 great albums and a lot of good albums.

Personally for me, Tupac meant much more than Biggie. Biggie was just complex rapper and beefing with pac (he became a so called rap legend by his death). Tupac is factor inside hiphop and also outside the hiphop world, his songs meant a lot to many people over the whole world.

So Tupac's impact is way bigger than Biggie....

But Biggie could have been a rap legend too, if he wasn't taken away so early.
________
Mercedes-Benz O405 (http://www.mercedes-wiki.com/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_O405)

Edgar Erebus
08-01-2007, 06:51 AM
Tupac > Biggie. (notice that I wrote only one >)

About beef: it was so important to Biggie that he never wrote a proper reply to Pac's disses. Besides they are both dead, I think none of them won beef.

Longbongcilvaringz
08-01-2007, 12:01 PM
lol 2pac even admitted he didn't sleep with biggies bitch

and sean michael. cop everythin from pac bar all eyez on me and no joint released since his death (except r u still down cos he was recording that shit during his life)

2pacalyspe now
strictly 4 my niggaz
me against the world
makaveli
r u still down

cant fuck with those albums those albums are the shit

ill check some of it out, i have a fair bit of "me against the world"

Chiba-Smoker
08-01-2007, 01:39 PM
all of tupacs shit is great! nore complex biggie wasnt even near par on his weak shit. He talked about being poor as a kid and mostly having a lot of cash now and him fucking mad bitches which makes me laugh! he lasted what 4 mins on that shit and broke the bed. how is that weak shit compare to tupac who spoke about changing the world, the police being fucked up, etc... tupac was very smart-ex' makavelli and moved many people and taught so many and he did fuck biggie wife-u saying he didnt someones fucking ur girl now dumb fuck! tupac sold way more records and biggie ate more hot dogs and got fatter and fatter and exploded one day due to fatty blob sickness. hahahahahahahahahahahaha

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-01-2007, 02:44 PM
not all 2Pac's work is great...some tracks of All Eyez On Me annoys me

IMO his best work was Me Against The World, a pure classic

lx427sc
08-01-2007, 03:30 PM
W

J.T.S.
08-01-2007, 03:34 PM
Two different styles they both had with the realness, and messages Pac
With the flow, lyricism, and story telling B.I.G.
I bump both of em' but i prefer B.I.G.'s flow on songs like "Victory"!
Only thing i hated about listening to Big is Puffy's annoying ass voice!

morgan
08-01-2007, 05:36 PM
Tupac imo was a much more relevant and meaningful artist, i thought b.i.g was not as genuine a person as Pac. However he had a nice flow amongst other things but Tupac was a lot better.

SaqurakiHanamichi
08-01-2007, 05:37 PM
did u fuken type in "fat loser"

are u kidding me .

man have some respect

Come Honor Face
08-01-2007, 05:40 PM
B.I.G. by far! Pac is way overrated! Not on B.I.G's level imo.

HarlemDiplomat
08-01-2007, 05:43 PM

Tupac made much more different songs then Biggie. Also when comparing legacy, Biggie doesn't come close imo. Biggie has 1 great album and 1 decent... as Tupac has atleast 3 great albums and a lot of good albums.

Personally for me, Tupac meant much more than Biggie. Biggie was just complex rapper and beefing with pac (he became a so called rap legend by his death). Tupac is factor inside hiphop and also outside the hiphop world, his songs meant a lot to many people over the whole world.

I agree. Pac to me is the G.O.A.T. but you have to admit, though BIG isn't as good as Pac he had mad influence to NYC rap and they in turn influenced others.

Its kind of like how a small pebble can create ripples.

But I do like Pac better.

Billy Danzenie
08-01-2007, 07:42 PM
Two different styles they both had with the realness, and messages Pac
With the flow, lyricism, and story telling B.I.G.
I bump both of em' but i prefer B.I.G.'s flow on songs like "Victory"!
Only thing i hated about listening to Big is Puffy's annoying ass voice!

yes puffy is annoying

Dr Sleepwalker
08-01-2007, 07:47 PM
thread's buggin'

xHard to Earnx
08-01-2007, 08:54 PM
Top notch discussion on the internet going on here.

NY_Mami
08-01-2007, 09:01 PM
both are hugely over rated, but dope none the less.

as far as comparisons, i prefer the tracks on "Ready to Die" to anything ive heard from pac. although i cant really speak objectively as i dont own a whole pac album. ive heard all the usual tracks though.

CO-SIGN!!!!....

morgan
08-01-2007, 09:17 PM
I fail to see how Pac is overrated, surely you people get him for what he is and stood for?

morgan
08-01-2007, 09:20 PM
How can some of you people comment on artists when you openly admit you havent checked their full albums?

ColombianMami
08-01-2007, 09:23 PM

agreed.

SaqurakiHanamichi
08-01-2007, 09:50 PM
2pac had pain and emotion in his songs, not many rappers can touch pac on that frame that he was in..
2pac is a rare character in the rap game. Just lil odb , Rare , r.i.p
BUt then so is Biggy , BUt when u listen to biggy, he doesnt really rap with feelings.. Nevertheless Biggy is a king , 2pac is a king, but for me 2pac takes it.

Memory Man
08-01-2007, 09:57 PM
BUt when u listen to biggy, he doesnt really rap with feelings.

i disagree. ready to die is full of heartfelt emotion.

Nick Fury
08-01-2007, 09:59 PM
both are good as fuck , but 2 fuckin over hyped n shit

SaqurakiHanamichi
08-01-2007, 10:19 PM
i disagree. ready to die is full of heartfelt emotion.

when i wrote my opinion i was looking back at biggy's 1997 year not in the years he was on the "ready to die"

Dante
08-02-2007, 07:29 AM
I prefer Biggie, but both are 2 of the all time greats in hip hop. And let's not take chiba seriously y'all, since he hasn't reached puberty yet.

RAMESH
08-02-2007, 07:53 AM
They are both dope but tupac killed that fat loser in everyway possible including killin biggies wifes twat! Biggie only made 1 really good cd the first one while 2pac made over 10 great cds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tupac = winner
biggie = fat loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you made some good points but life after death was also good but that's where it ends. pac got 10x more music & big was alive who knows where his music could of gone? we do know where puffy was heading, there is a good chance bigs albums would of sound like the prequal. take into consideration meth & big did a track together - the what & meth did a little bit better than big, so with the music we got from pac & big, pac reigns supreme

Chiba-Smoker
08-02-2007, 09:25 AM
Hey Kamikazi Bruce Lee

It's not because you're a 5'0'' MIDGET with a small Dick that you can diss

a large person who could and would rip you in half

YOU ASIAN MIDGET

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1ST IM NOT JAPANESE ASSHOLE! iM TALLER THAN U FO SURE AND BRUCE LEE WAS FROM AMERICA NOT JAPAN WELL HE WAS BORN IN USA BUT WAS REALLY FROM HONG KONG WITH AT THE TIME WOULD BE BRITIANS BUT OVERALL HE WAS FROM CHINA. YA THERE ARE MANY ASIAN COUNTRIES BUT THEY ARENT EVEN NEAR THE SAME. ALL U PROVE IS UR A RACIST AND THAT U COULD NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT PAC STOOD FOR CAUSE HE HATED RACIST BITCHES SUCH AS URSELF!

McRomes
08-02-2007, 11:14 AM
I say Biggie.By far.

As a rapper,Biggie kills Pac.B.I.G. had everything.He could make any type of song he wants with his versatility.Storytellin' songs,kickin' back songs,songs for the ladies,lyrical slaughter songs,funny songs,coming up in life songs,anything.He does them,and he does them with great quality.He had charisma,swag,versatility,lyrics,flow,,emotion,his voice was good,good hooks,everything.And the overall great unison of good quality's that he had made him able to create good,great,and classic songs.

And as a freestyler,he was a god.Easily one of the greatest,if not THE greatest.And not no pre-written bullshit,REAL freestylin.

DrUnK-N-MuNkY
08-02-2007, 11:23 AM
Pac is better than Biggie,but ya just can't shit on Biggie like he didn't have any amount of talent bruh.Biggie was good on the mic

buckshotstheone
08-02-2007, 11:48 AM

actually 2pac sucks. yup, start flipping out and writing how i suck cock or something, and you better make it good, because my english is so profound that i will be able to come back with words you have never heard of.

but yes, 2pac sucks. he is a decent writer and should have just written some poetry books and never touched the mic. his albums are average at best and he could never fuck with biggie lyrically

pac didn't make over 10 albums, suge knight did. pac made 4. and biggie's one pre-death album is a million times better than any of the crap that 2pac dropped on us

if i hear one more 16 year old girl tell me Changes is her favorite song next to 50's Candy Shop then i'm gonna flip out as bad as your virgin ass does on everyone in this forum

2Pac sucks, and he's dead so who the fuck cares anymore anyways. we should concentrate on someone who mattered before they died, like Jam Master Jay, Big L or Biggie.

but fuck Pac, he ain't shit and never was. he was the fakest rapper in the game. did what he rapped about instead of rapping about what he did.

he sucked and so does your post about him

DJMethods
08-02-2007, 11:50 AM
did what he rapped about instead of rapping about what he did.

fuck going into whether it makes him fake, but that was put well.

J.T.S.
08-02-2007, 12:41 PM
Only thing i also must add Pac dissing everybody kind of strayed me away from some of his music, but damn "Me against the world" is ahead of it's time!!

CharlesJones
08-02-2007, 04:00 PM
LOL@Chiba Smoker dissing The Notorious Big hahahahahahahahahahaha. You're wrong for saying he ate a lot of hot dogs and he paid women to fuck him hahahahahahahahahaha. Anyway 2Pac was better than Biggie. Biggie made one good album which was Ready To Die. Life After Death sucked to me because it was too mainstream and i blame Puff Daddy for that because i bet Biggie wanted to make another hardcore album like his first album. Puffy was only thinking about album sales and dollar signs when Life After Death was being recorded. 2Pac was a harder rapper than Biggie and 2Pac talked about political stuff and trying to improve the black community. 2Pac did get ignorant when he signed with Death Row which i knew was gonna lead to his death because he was dissing a lot of rappers, getting into fights and getting in trouble with the law which wasn't smart at all on his part. He should've stayed in prison and did his time instead of letting Suge Knight bail him out because Suge is a shady and ignorant dude. If 2Pac was alive today, it would be interesting to see what he would have to say about these wack rappers now. He'd probably make me laugh on what he would have to say about the state of rap right now because i'm sure he would've been dissing a lot of artists.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-02-2007, 04:44 PM
Only thing i also must add Pac dissing everybody kind of strayed me away from some of his music, but damn "Me against the world" is ahead of it's time!!

that, Better Dayz, 7 Dayz and R U Still Down are his best records...

still, Biggie's 'Ready To Die' will always be considered as one of the most cinematic and great flowing album....

cap
08-02-2007, 05:19 PM

the majority of biggie's shit wasnt that complex!!
name a complex biggie verse...

yeah,big is overrated imo,althoug ready to die is an alltime favourite of mine.
pac is bigger than life,and i hate it when people downplay his skill on the mic.
pac was nice,just cause he didnt rhyme about the moon & stars doesnt mean you're nit a good mc.

LuckyTheWonderDog
08-02-2007, 05:35 PM
Hip-hop has many different angles. Biggie wasn't a complex or deep rhymer, but I can't think of anyone who had a nicer flow and more personality.

I don't need ODB to tell me about the troubles of the world to love the guy, I don't need to hear a really dark, raw and dirty track from ATCQ to rate them, I loved Gravediggaz without hearing them do a happy go lucky summer tune.

It's strange, but hip-hop seems to be the only genre where everyone is desperate to say who's the best and who's better than who. Shit, just listen to the music and enjoy it. What the fuck does it matter who's batter than who?

I don't get all the Biggie/Tupac comparison shit when they were completely different rappers. I personally don't really like 2Pacs style or beats and I love Biggie (got put on some shit tracks though, especially since his death).

I guess it comes from the fact that so many rappers talk about their skills as a rapper and boast about being the best.

Funny if you think about it- imagine a rock singer who made an album where every track they sang about how they had the best voice and vocal range and shit on every other singer in the game!

buckshotstheone
08-02-2007, 08:07 PM
It's strange, but hip-hop seems to be the only genre where everyone is desperate to say who's the best and who's better than who. Shit, just listen to the music and enjoy it. What the fuck does it matter who's batter than who?
I guess it comes from the fact that so many rappers talk about their skills as a rapper and boast about being the best.

Funny if you think about it- imagine a rock singer who made an album where every track they sang about how they had the best voice and vocal range and shit on every other singer in the game!

Learn history. Rap has always been about who is better than who. That's the roots of the culture. MC's only got on the mic to rock the crowd, and brag about themselves, then about their block. Then one MC from one block would battle another MC from another block about who is better. That shit never happened in rock but from day one in hip hop bragging has been there

LuckyTheWonderDog
08-03-2007, 03:38 AM
Learn history. Rap has always been about who is better than who. That's the roots of the culture. MC's only got on the mic to rock the crowd, and brag about themselves, then about their block. Then one MC from one block would battle another MC from another block about who is better. That shit never happened in rock but from day one in hip hop bragging has been there

I don't need to learn my history. I know that's where it comes from, I'm just saying that once it's a record you're playing in your bedroom it's quite funny when you stop and think about it. Hip-hop can be somewhat self-referential. People release whole albums that talk about the fact that they're rapping on every track. I enjoy a good bit of boastful hip-hop, don't get me wrong, but it's not the most imaginative use of lyrics to talk about the fact that you're spitting lyrics every time! Kinda like talking about the fact that you're talking (or typing about the fact that you're typing). Gotta love a good boastful lyric though, just prefer a little variety.

The Hound
08-03-2007, 03:40 AM
that, Better Dayz, 7 Dayz and R U Still Down are his best records...

still, Biggie's 'Ready To Die' will always be considered as one of the most cinematic and great flowing album....
better dayz hell fuckin no. if u think better dayz is his best work, when he didnt even work on it all, u aint go no clue

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-03-2007, 04:21 AM
Better Dayz are one of his better works...ye don't agree?

morgan
08-03-2007, 04:52 AM

NO. Go buy 2pacalypse Now, Makiavelli, Thug Life, Me Against The World, Still I Rise, sit your arse down and listen to THE ALBUMS, and get schooled.

I am not knocking his posthumous albums as i havent checked them all, but these i know right now are amazing pieces of music.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-03-2007, 06:03 AM
NO. Go buy 2pacalypse Now, Makiavelli, Thug Life, Me Against The World, Still I Rise, sit your arse down and listen to THE ALBUMS, and get schooled.

I am not knocking his posthumous albums as i havent checked them all, but these i know right now are amazing pieces of music.

I have half of those....have 2Pacalypse on one of the mp3 dvds, just don't now which...but as far I remember, the album was cool...ok, I'm going to listen to Pac some time this week, haven't listen to him in years...

CharlesJones
08-03-2007, 04:05 PM
LOL@Wera saying 2Pac's best albums are the albums that's been released after he died that has wack beats hahahahahahahahahahahaha. His best albums to me are 2Pacalypse Now and Strictly 4 My Niggas. I was watching his Keep Your Head Up video today on VH1. That video brings back memories. That was nice of him to make a song respecting black women. Jada Pinkett's fine ass was in that video.

11th Chamber
08-03-2007, 04:15 PM

Better Dayz was really dope

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-03-2007, 05:27 PM
Better Dayz was really dope

alas, somebody agrees!

I still think MATW is his best work...

Chiba-Smoker
08-04-2007, 07:40 AM
if u dont have all of pacs albums besides the wack one with em fucking it up then u cant be considered for a worthy opinon. pac made all dope albums and should be compared to nas instead of biggie cause like pac all of nas shit is dope and biggies was nice but pacs was twice as nice and pac was a true hustla and player and biggie was a fat wannabe who wouldnt be anywhere without pac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the reason biggie betrayed pac was to draw attention to himself to gain fame off of pac success. DID U KNOW PAC 1ST BREAK WAS ON TOKYO TV? ITS TRUE>check it. I think its not even close. all wu members are better than biggie by far! and yes u can compare them. If you go to a battle rap comp. theres only one winner! they dont have diff cat. for diff. styles!!!!!!!if your a rapper of any style you can be compared to any other rapper period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

g_flex
08-04-2007, 01:51 PM
i might agree pac has been better than biggie in several aspects but pac is boring afta few yrs coz its all abt hoes his ni*gas and thug shit and thing he made millions w/o ever doin it..its fuckin boring ta hear album afta album wit same sumtimes depressin thing words repeated every verse..i feel pac is better as career wise but biggie has my vote for lyrical display

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-04-2007, 02:30 PM
Pac and Nas comparing? yeah, in few songs...but they are as different as night and day also...u know, like, Pac would never do a track like Made You Look...

SaqurakiHanamichi
08-04-2007, 02:44 PM
if u dont have all of pacs albums besides the wack one with em fucking it up then u cant be considered for a worthy opinon. pac made all dope albums and should be compared to nas instead of biggie cause like pac all of nas shit is dope and biggies was nice but pacs was twice as nice and pac was a true hustla and player and biggie was a fat wannabe who wouldnt be anywhere without pac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the reason biggie betrayed pac was to draw attention to himself to gain fame off of pac success. DID U KNOW PAC 1ST BREAK WAS ON TOKYO TV? ITS TRUE>check it. I think its not even close. all wu members are better than biggie by far! and yes u can compare them. If you go to a battle rap comp. theres only one winner! they dont have diff cat. for diff. styles!!!!!!!if your a rapper of any style you can be compared to any other rapper period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

lol look man, Pac was never a hustler .
Biggy was a hustler.
Pac only hustled for about a week. Get ur facts straight , Biggy was real.

Chiba-Smoker
08-05-2007, 08:30 PM
theres other ways of hustlin! u see it as only sellin drugs. ur dumb!

Chiba-Smoker
08-05-2007, 08:32 PM
heres a quote from biggie that proves hes a bitch. its off the 1st redman gillahouse mixtape with a song em fucked up by mixin pac and biggie into reds song. Biggie*-AND I DONT STOP UNTIL I SQUIRT!-* WHAT A BITCH ASS PUSSY.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
08-05-2007, 08:47 PM
u say biggie only has one great album which makes him worse than tupac........well he was killed before he made more than 2

I cant see how that was constructive criticism

buckshotstheone
08-05-2007, 10:08 PM
heres a quote from biggie that proves hes a bitch. its off the 1st redman gillahouse mixtape with a song em fucked up by mixin pac and biggie into reds song. Biggie*-AND I DONT STOP UNTIL I SQUIRT!-* WHAT A BITCH ASS PUSSY.

it's a reference to cumming in a bitch, or on a bitch, either way i can understand why you wouldn't get it because obviously you ain't never had no pussy or else you wouldn't be so angry. it's ok, you'll get something someday, even if you gotta pay for it

Dante
08-05-2007, 10:52 PM
it's ok, you'll get something someday, even if you gotta pay for it

Even if he tried paying for it, he wouldn't get anything.

begongo
08-06-2007, 03:11 AM
Chiba-Smoker you gotta get something in mind:
Tupac was an excelent rapper
B.I.G. was 100% MC and good rapper too
so for me tupac is worth nothing because he wasn`t as true to the Hip Hop culture as biggie was

Visionz
08-06-2007, 11:30 AM
^so now he's worth nothing??

people got these polarized oppinions like their beef was your beef, weird shit to me unless you knew either of 'em personally

both were great in their own right and should be left at that

SaqurakiHanamichi
08-06-2007, 12:32 PM

u fuken gook low life. How can u call the great veteran a bitch ...
u dumb ass foreigners , i only hear this kind of shit on forums. Never in life, Who the fuk would even dream of calling The great one a "bitch"
man are u stupid, U should smack ur god damn self

MAn im starting to hate this forum.

Come Honor Face
08-06-2007, 01:01 PM
Calling BIG a bitch is fuckin blasphemy! You shall forever be known as BIGGIESBITCH on this forum!

Visionz
08-06-2007, 01:04 PM
^correction* Biggies Pussypocket

begongo
08-06-2007, 01:26 PM
Visions Unseen for me ... citizen of Hip Hop Kulture ... 2pac has contributed less to my culture than B.I.G. has ... i am not talking about skill here ... they were both great in skill, and i am not talking about beef ... i don`t care about anybody`s beef

Visionz
08-06-2007, 02:43 PM
for me tupac is worth nothing
more or less................that would indicate a value,
nothing=0
which is to say that tupac contributed nothing
which is really just a ridiculous statement,
doesn't mean that much to you....OK to each their own, didn't contribute anything to hip-hop................false statement plain and simple.

buckshotstheone
08-06-2007, 02:47 PM
pac didn't contribute to hip hop. he contributed to rap. he contributed to the exploitation of what was once a great culture. more so than big he contributed to a bunch of 16 year old girls idolizing a dead guy because "he was hot" and released the one song that they know (Changes...which sucked btw) and for that i say pac is a lot worse than biggie. biggie actually can rhyme. pac can just write

Visionz
08-06-2007, 02:57 PM
as an artist you just put it out there, how the people react is out of your control.
Pac put out alot of music from his soul that was true to himself (but not all of it), dude wasn't on some 50-cent shit like you see nowadays.

Origin™
08-06-2007, 03:22 PM
This thread fails in so many ways.

Memory Man
08-06-2007, 04:31 PM

your hero canibus said biggie was the greatest of all time.

RAMESH
08-06-2007, 06:12 PM
pac didn't contribute to hip hop. he contributed to rap. he contributed to the exploitation of what was once a great culture. more so than big he contributed to a bunch of 16 year old girls idolizing a dead guy because "he was hot" and released the one song that they know (Changes...which sucked btw) and for that i say pac is a lot worse than biggie. biggie actually can rhyme. pac can just write pac used to chill in cyphers evryday it was part of his life, freestyling with his homeboys. i don't know if pac did battles. by the the time suge boys picked pac from the airport, by the time he reached the studio he had written 2 tracks for all eyes on me. if you ever saw 2pac in interviews or documentries you would see that he's not a gangster but a cool guy full of energy & humour he just got the ora around him. ever since he was a teenager you could see he was a very smart guy.i doubt big planned for pac to get shot but they did chill together they where friends & pac was laying in a pool of blood outside a studio, puff & big saw him laying there, they looked at him spoke shit & went up to the studio, they didn't want to get involved but when pac was in jail, big was on tv giving pac shout outs keep the struggle, fat mother fucker,
straight up i only listen to wu-tang, i seldom listen to pac but 90% of my friends do & i got 100's of friends besides from my friends when i'm in the bonta's, ellsies, woodstock wherever i go i can hear the man to this day, even my homeboys from angola, congo, somalia, nigeria , zimbabwe listen to pac, there is even rebal armies who name their armies in respect of the man, even nelson mandela respects pac. it's comon to see coloured cats with thuglife tatooted around their stomachs, he got a whole african continent behind him. bob marley status

buckshotstheone
08-06-2007, 06:26 PM
pac used to chill in cyphers evryday it was part of his life, freestyling with his homeboys. i don't know if pac did battles. by the the time suge boys picked pac from the airport, by the time he reached the studio he had written 2 tracks for all eyes on me. if you ever saw 2pac in interviews or documentries you would see that he's not a gangster but a cool guy full of energy & humour he just got the ora around him. ever since he was a teenager you could see he was a very smart guy.i doubt big planned for pac to get shot but they did chill together they where friends & pac was laying in a pool of blood outside a studio, puff & big saw him laying there, they looked at him spoke shit & went up to the studio, they didn't want to get involved but when pac was in jail, big was on tv giving pac shout outs keep the struggle, fat mother fucker,
straight up i only listen to wu-tang, i seldom listen to pac but 90% of my friends do & i got 100's of friends besides from my friends when i'm in the bonta's, ellsies, woodstock wherever i go i can hear the man to this day, even my homeboys from angola, congo, somalia, nigeria , zimbabwe listen to pac, there is even rebal armies who name their armies in respect of the man, even nelson mandela respects pac. it's comon to see coloured cats with thuglife tatooted around their stomachs, he got a whole african continent behind him. bob marley status

only cause he died. if he was still alive his career would have fallen off 8 years ago

SaqurakiHanamichi
08-06-2007, 06:35 PM
^^^^
ok Mrs Cleo

Chiba-Smoker
08-06-2007, 09:24 PM
canibus also said hes the illest! pac is alive and hes still fuckin biggies wife!!!hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

RAMESH
08-07-2007, 03:26 AM
only cause he died. if he was still alive his career would have fallen off 8 years ago
africa is war torn we no strangers to death, most of my friends are ex soldiers who ran away from war or poverty coming here looking for a better life but we exploit them. south africans is not good people, we treat black foreigners very bad we don't want them here, i'm not like that, i'm one of the few guys that do what i can to help instead of taking. i got 5 properties, 2 of them i use as half way houses for africans coming here,the 1 property i used as abrothel, i hit all the wall out & made small cubicle type rooms for the clients with a opened planned lounge & a closed off bar, now i just rent it out to foreigners(africans) for minimum rent until they can find there feet & go. some cats stay for along time. my friends is not girls who listen to sloppy shit & idoloize a man because he died, they hardend men who did some of the sickest shit to survive who idolize pac because they relate to him

Bg_Knocc_Out
08-07-2007, 03:58 AM
big l, rza, meth, red, <b> canibus </b> , guru, tribe, and more are much better than biggie ever was. how can it be a legacy if he only made 1 good cd?????the double disc was only ok. tupac won it easily thats why he attacked nas cause biggie was too easy of a win he needed a challege.

I don't think Canibus is such a lyrical monster as some proclaim, but people who say he's amazing most of the time don't know what he's fucking saying, and it seems sometimes people use Canibus as a gateway to making people think you're smart. It seems like his rhymes are so complex that he just throws things in there to make it seem like his stuff makes sense, and you don't know what he's even talkin' 'bout like I said and it gets irriatating when people praise him the way he raps, none the less he's lyrical and makes some hot joints.

Take this for example, i seen on another board, the Canibus track "Leviticus" off Rip the Jacker, which had a TEN page breakdown to simply explain what the dude was rapping about...
Put it this way, i don't honestly give a fuck about physicists and particle accelerators and duplex data transmissions, so honestly i ain't going to recognise when he makes some abstract comparison to shit like that on a track, and it really doesn't interest me enough to the point where i'd want to do research(!!!) trying to decode a hip-hop song... lol...

Here's an extract from that breakdown, just to support my point...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"To create a universe all I need is one thousand trillion, trillion degrees[9]
Sodium 22[10], betatrons[11] and a cloud chamber[12]"

9. About 10-34 seconds after the creation (of the universe), when the temperature was perhaps one thousand trillion trillion degrees, a bubble no more than 10-24 cm might have undergone an expansion by a factor of maybe 1050! At about 10-32 seconds this hyper-expansion stopped, leaving the bubble 1026cm across (that is, 100 million light years). However, the bit of the universe we can observe would have been, at that early time, only a few centimeters across! After 10-32 seconds the normal big bang evolution takes over.

10. Sodium 22: A radioactive isotope of sodium, atomic mass 22, having a half-life of 2.60 years and decaying by positron emission (0.545, 1.83 MeV) with electron capture and emission of gamma rays (1.275 MeV). It has been used in the determination of body sodium space and total exchangeable sodium.

11. Betatron: A magnetic induction electron accelerator capable of accelerating electrons to energies of several hundred million electron volts.

Use in particle accelerator: When electrons are accelerated, they undergo a large increase in mass at a relatively low energy. At 1 MeV energy, an electron weighs two and one-half times as much as an electron at rest. Synchrocyclotrons cannot be adapted to make allowance for such large increases in mass. Therefore, another type of cyclic accelerator, the betatron, is employed to accelerate electrons.

12. Cloud Chamber: Apparatus that detects high-energy particles passing through a supersaturated vapor; each particle ionizes molecules along its path and small droplets condense on them to produce a visible track.

10, 11, 12: A phycicist named Michio Kaku built a particle accelerator (A device, such as a cyclotron or linear accelerator, that accelerates charged subatomic particles or nuclei to high energies) in his garage. First he bought Sodium-22 and made a cloud chamber. He then scavenged junkyards for large pieces of steel to build a betatron. Finally Kaku wound 22 miles of copper wire to complete his particle accelerator. “I was gratified that the machine successfully produced a magnetic field 20,000 times more powerful than the earth’s magnetic field, which is necessary to accelerate a beam of electrons.” – Kaku

The importance of particle accelerators: “The high energy ones are crucial for the understanding of the origin of our Universe and of the formation of heavy nuclei, without which the Earth could not exist. Moreover they give the information needed to falsify any new 'theory of everything'.”

Eventually, this accelerator technology could mean particle colliders with higher efficiencies, lower operation costs and greater collision energies. Physicists could explore in greater detail the forces and particles inside atoms, reproducing in the laboratory the very fires of creation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you should be determing if the song sounds good, which is ultimately the purpose of MUSIC, you're trying to decypher if his shit was actually making any sense...

2L8Lit da croatianMC
08-07-2007, 06:20 AM

Ur a dumb muthafucka...

Memory Man
08-07-2007, 06:25 AM
canibus also said hes the illest! pac is alive and hes still fuckin biggies wife!!!hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

"the greatest of all time died on march 9th" -canibus

Edgar Erebus
08-07-2007, 06:36 AM
pac didn't contribute to hip hop. he contributed to rap. he contributed to the exploitation of what was once a great culture. more so than big he contributed to a bunch of 16 year old girls idolizing a dead guy because "he was hot" and released the one song that they know (Changes...which sucked btw) and for that i say pac is a lot worse than biggie. biggie actually can rhyme. pac can just write

For you keeping it real, I'd note of:

Mary J. Blige feat. Notorious B.I.G. - Real Love (Bad Boy Remix)
Mary J. Blige feat. Notorious B.I.G. - Leave a Message (Remix)
Mary J. Blige feat. Notorious B.I.G. - What's the 411? (Remix)
Total feat. Notorious B.I.G. - Can't You See?
Michael Jackson feat. Notorious B.I.G. - This Time Around
Notorious B.I.G. feat. Faith Evans - One More Chance/Stay With Me
R. Kelly feat. Notorious B.I.G. - (You to Be) Happy
112 feat. Mase and Notorious B.I.G. - Only You (Bad Boy Remix)
Notorious B.I.G. - Hypnotize
Notorious B.I.G. - Playa Hater

And all of this was done while Big was still alive. Now, my friend, find as much 2Pac's commercialized, watered-down, R&B flavored shiny-suit trash and more or less wack shit, and I'll tell you... I ain't tell you nothing cause there ain't no 2Pac's R&B work while he was alive, he was keeping it hip-hop for life.

P.S. Wu-Tang Clan fucking collaborated with Pac, and at the same time they was making that intro to Wu-Tang Forever Disc 2... Remember? "... trying to make this shit R&B - rappin' bullshit, knawI'msayin?"

Edgar Erebus
08-07-2007, 06:37 AM
biggie actually can rhyme. pac can just write

So? You say a good rapper is a freestyle one? So it means GZA is a shit rapper, he rarely freestyles - he's a fucking writer.

You should note some rappers are lyricists and other entertainers. Pac was a lyricist.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
08-07-2007, 06:38 AM

I like Tupac and Biggie... I heard all those Pac albums but how come u didnt mention underground album like Strictly 4 My Niggaz.. One of the most real shits... that's my fav and the R U Still Down and Me Against the world... S4MN is very underrated and pure underground classic...

DJMethods
08-07-2007, 06:47 AM
I think people are realising the different things which makes different MC's good.

Biggie was just hip-hop, he's bigger then the game really.

2Pac was just rare as. I don't even really listen to his shit anymore, but he fucking commanded you to listen. No one has come close (Besides ODB) to just command an audience like that. not only that, he was worldwide, EVERYONE knows 2Pac because he commanded it.

Mc'ing isn't always about rhymes and flow, thats dope as hell, but someone who can control a crowd is also dope.

Chiba-Smoker
08-07-2007, 09:34 AM
I don't think Canibus is such a lyrical monster as some proclaim, but people who say he's amazing most of the time don't know what he's fucking saying, and it seems sometimes people use Canibus as a gateway to making people think you're smart. It seems like his rhymes are so complex that he just throws things in there to make it seem like his stuff makes sense, and you don't know what he's even talkin' 'bout like I said and it gets irriatating when people praise him the way he raps, none the less he's lyrical and makes some hot joints.

Take this for example, i seen on another board, the Canibus track "Leviticus" off Rip the Jacker, which had a TEN page breakdown to simply explain what the dude was rapping about...
Put it this way, i don't honestly give a fuck about physicists and particle accelerators and duplex data transmissions, so honestly i ain't going to recognise when he makes some abstract comparison to shit like that on a track, and it really doesn't interest me enough to the point where i'd want to do research(!!!) trying to decode a hip-hop song... lol...

Here's an extract from that breakdown, just to support my point...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"To create a universe all I need is one thousand trillion, trillion degrees[9]
Sodium 22[10], betatrons[11] and a cloud chamber[12]"

9. About 10-34 seconds after the creation (of the universe), when the temperature was perhaps one thousand trillion trillion degrees, a bubble no more than 10-24 cm might have undergone an expansion by a factor of maybe 1050! At about 10-32 seconds this hyper-expansion stopped, leaving the bubble 1026cm across (that is, 100 million light years). However, the bit of the universe we can observe would have been, at that early time, only a few centimeters across! After 10-32 seconds the normal big bang evolution takes over.

10. Sodium 22: A radioactive isotope of sodium, atomic mass 22, having a half-life of 2.60 years and decaying by positron emission (0.545, 1.83 MeV) with electron capture and emission of gamma rays (1.275 MeV). It has been used in the determination of body sodium space and total exchangeable sodium.

11. Betatron: A magnetic induction electron accelerator capable of accelerating electrons to energies of several hundred million electron volts.

Use in particle accelerator: When electrons are accelerated, they undergo a large increase in mass at a relatively low energy. At 1 MeV energy, an electron weighs two and one-half times as much as an electron at rest. Synchrocyclotrons cannot be adapted to make allowance for such large increases in mass. Therefore, another type of cyclic accelerator, the betatron, is employed to accelerate electrons.

12. Cloud Chamber: Apparatus that detects high-energy particles passing through a supersaturated vapor; each particle ionizes molecules along its path and small droplets condense on them to produce a visible track.

10, 11, 12: A phycicist named Michio Kaku built a particle accelerator (A device, such as a cyclotron or linear accelerator, that accelerates charged subatomic particles or nuclei to high energies) in his garage. First he bought Sodium-22 and made a cloud chamber. He then scavenged junkyards for large pieces of steel to build a betatron. Finally Kaku wound 22 miles of copper wire to complete his particle accelerator. “I was gratified that the machine successfully produced a magnetic field 20,000 times more powerful than the earth’s magnetic field, which is necessary to accelerate a beam of electrons.” – Kaku

The importance of particle accelerators: “The high energy ones are crucial for the understanding of the origin of our Universe and of the formation of heavy nuclei, without which the Earth could not exist. Moreover they give the information needed to falsify any new 'theory of everything'.”

Eventually, this accelerator technology could mean particle colliders with higher efficiencies, lower operation costs and greater collision energies. Physicists could explore in greater detail the forces and particles inside atoms, reproducing in the laboratory the very fires of creation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you should be determing if the song sounds good, which is ultimately the purpose of MUSIC, you're trying to decypher if his shit was actually making any sense...

i studied bio pys chem in college so all that shit is very interesting to me! That was quite amazing the breakdown and all that info. Its amazing that guy made that shit in his garage and how it can be used and how canibus used it in his song using songs to teach meaninnful things while biggie raps about i got money huhhhh i got bitches uhhhh uhhh uhhh im a fat bitch uhhhhhhhhhhh

Chiba-Smoker
08-07-2007, 09:39 AM
I like Tupac and Biggie... I heard all those Pac albums but how come u didnt mention underground album like Strictly 4 My Niggaz.. One of the most real shits... that's my fav and the R U Still Down and Me Against the world... S4MN is very underrated and pure underground classic...

u think strictly ..... is underground. u truely are dumb. shit can be bought everywhere fool

Chiba-Smoker
08-07-2007, 09:45 AM
For you keeping it real, I'd note of:

Mary J. Blige feat. Notorious B.I.G. - Real Love (Bad Boy Remix)
Mary J. Blige feat. Notorious B.I.G. - Leave a Message (Remix)
Mary J. Blige feat. Notorious B.I.G. - What's the 411? (Remix)
Total feat. Notorious B.I.G. - Can't You See?
Michael Jackson feat. Notorious B.I.G. - This Time Around
Notorious B.I.G. feat. Faith Evans - One More Chance/Stay With Me
R. Kelly feat. Notorious B.I.G. - (You to Be) Happy
112 feat. Mase and Notorious B.I.G. - Only You (Bad Boy Remix)
Notorious B.I.G. - Hypnotize
Notorious B.I.G. - Playa Hater

And all of this was done while Big was still alive. Now, my friend, find as much 2Pac's commercialized, watered-down, R&B flavored shiny-suit trash and more or less wack shit, and I'll tell you... I ain't tell you nothing cause there ain't no 2Pac's R&B work while he was alive, he was keeping it hip-hop for life.

P.S. Wu-Tang Clan fucking collaborated with Pac, and at the same time they was making that intro to Wu-Tang Forever Disc 2... Remember? "... trying to make this shit R&B - rappin' bullshit, knawI'msayin?"

true that ! pac and wu knew the real story and biggie was making r and b bitch shit hoping some dumb bitch would fuck him wout him payin for it!

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-07-2007, 10:21 AM
I think people are realising the different things which makes different MC's good.

Biggie was just hip-hop, he's bigger then the game really.

2Pac was just rare as. I don't even really listen to his shit anymore, but he fucking commanded you to listen. No one has come close (Besides ODB) to just command an audience like that. not only that, he was worldwide, EVERYONE knows 2Pac because he commanded it.

Mc'ing isn't always about rhymes and flow, thats dope as hell, but someone who can control a crowd is also dope.

quote of the day....i agree 100%

Chiba-Smoker
08-07-2007, 11:12 AM
biggie said-i dont stop until i squirt!!!!!!!!-hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha
squirtin pussy hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
west side

CharlesJones
08-07-2007, 04:03 PM
Chiba Smoker you're something else hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@you said Biggie made songs with r&b artists so he could hope some women would fuck him without him paying for pussy hahahahahahahaha. I know the only reason Faith Evans married him is because he was a celebrity because if he had a regular job, Faith wouldn't have been interested in him. Like Ice Cube said on NWA's I Ain't The One song, sometimes i used to wonder how the hell a ugly dude get a fine girl's number LOL. He's getting juiced for his duckets LOL. I'll tell a girl in a minute, yo i drive a bucket LOL. She can ride or walk. Either leave it or love it. You want lobster huh? I'm thinking Burger King LOL. Ice Cube is funny. It seems to me that fine women are only interested in men that got a lot of money because ya'll know The Notorious Big, Old Dirty Bastard and other ugly male entertainers wouldn't get any play from the ladies if they weren't entertainers.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-08-2007, 07:06 AM
ODB had a charm, so he wasn't ugly :)

Memory Man
08-08-2007, 08:47 AM
"the greatest of all time died on march 9th" -canibus

i'll just keep posting this until chiba shuts up

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-08-2007, 09:00 AM
Vanilla Ice haven't died yet

Edgar Erebus
08-08-2007, 10:16 AM
I know the only reason Faith Evans married him is because he was a celebrity because if he had a regular job, Faith wouldn't have been interested in him.

And Biggie only married Faith becazse she was a celebrity, and Biggie only fucked Lil' Kim because she was a celebrity. And Pac only fucked Faith because she was a celebrity's wife - HAHA!

They all fucking swing around because they are celebrities. That's why average Hollywood marriage lasts six months.

P.S. All respect to both fallen soldiers... But they are both overrated. Biggie more than Pac. Lyrically. PEACE

THE W
08-08-2007, 11:23 AM
free post

CharlesJones
08-08-2007, 03:33 PM
Biggie was fucking Little Kim before she became a rapper. I doubt it that Biggie married Faith because she was a celebrity. He said he was interested in her before she became a singer. I also doubt that 2Pac fucked Faith because Faith said she didn't have sex with him. He said that just to get Biggie upset.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
08-08-2007, 06:54 PM
Ehh They Both Are Over Rated ....

Chiba-Smoker
08-08-2007, 08:06 PM
lil kim was a porn star before she sang. ok maybe or the only way anyone fucked biggie for not cash was maybe he had a huge dick. he must have to try to batle pac! too bad it shrunk and fell off when pac fucked his wife. Pac fucked his wife and so did odb! hahahahahaha

Chiba-Smoker
08-08-2007, 08:09 PM
1 canibus
2 2pac ........maybe if nice 145-biggie smalls dick

Chiba-Smoker
08-08-2007, 08:28 PM

hahahahahaha pac-I fucked ur wife u fat bitch
hahahahahaha biggie-and i dont stop until i squirt. hahahahahahaha

Dante
08-09-2007, 09:08 AM
2pac and Biggie are still light years ahead of Canibus.

Fact.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-09-2007, 10:01 AM

Fact.

yeah, at least those two could make a dope song (that sounds dope, not in a nerd way)...still, I don't have nuthin against 'Bus, I like diff. rap-styles...

Chiba-Smoker
08-10-2007, 11:13 AM
ya ur all dumb homos

J.T.S.
08-10-2007, 12:14 PM
And Biggie only married Faith becazse she was a celebrity, and Biggie only fucked Lil' Kim because she was a celebrity. And Pac only fucked Faith because she was a celebrity's wife - HAHA!

They all fucking swing around because they are celebrities. That's why average Hollywood marriage lasts six months.

P.S. All respect to both fallen soldiers... But they are both overrated. Biggie more than Pac. Lyrically. PEACE

Big had Faith before they even blew up, looks don't matter when you got bankrolls homes!

Chiba-Smoker
08-14-2007, 12:24 PM
Hey Chiba smoker, why don't you unroll the dollar bill, quit blowing so much meth and shut your fucking face. You don't need that many ! points you dicklicker, and take your bitchass off of WuTang Corp for calling the greatest of all time a "fat loser". You just got your Shaolin pass revoked, fucking clown.

hey stop ridin odbs dick and get on original name bitch. ur just another fat loser like biggie small cock so go eat some tinkies and dont mistake them for dicks bitch!

LuckyTheWonderDog
08-14-2007, 12:27 PM

Big was friends with Lil' Kim way before she got famous. She got famous because of Big.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
08-14-2007, 01:03 PM
ya ur all dumb homos

please define me the term of a Homophob! cuz i wanna know do you know what u r...

2L8Lit da croatianMC
08-14-2007, 01:05 PM
Big was friends with Lil' Kim way before she got famous. She got famous because of Big.

that's true.

Longbongcilvaringz
08-14-2007, 01:14 PM

Opinion.

fixed.

CharlesJones
08-14-2007, 03:50 PM
JTS you're right that looks don't matter to fine women when you got lots of money and that's sad because that tells you what a woman is all about. If a fine woman is only interested in a ugly man because he has lots of money, you're a golddigger. A fine woman being with a ugly man who has lots of money is a stupid reason to be with somebody.

Chiba-Smoker
08-15-2007, 10:50 PM
biggie ate dick and u loved him for it

NoSleep
08-15-2007, 10:56 PM
Isn't it time for the mods to fucking ban all the motherfucking morons on this forum? for real.. there are enough serious wu fans.. ^get rid of those fuckin nuts.

Dante
08-16-2007, 09:01 AM
biggie ate dick and u loved him for it

Too bad your hero still thinks Biggie was the greatest rapper alive.

LuckyTheWonderDog
08-16-2007, 09:16 AM

Ha ha! I can just see Bis reading this and thinking - why does this little prick have to be championing me? I don't want any kind of association with 'him'.

J.T.S.
08-16-2007, 11:12 AM

because Biggie imvited Canibus to his shows and gave him free cakes, and cookies!

Guarded By Martyrs
08-16-2007, 06:06 PM
Never have liked Biggie always thought he was overated
A good comparison is Holocaust...
Just look at his early rhymes in the same style as biggie where it's all about constant rhyming > compared to now where it is all about sick vivid imagery, every Biggie verse I have heard is in the same vein
Comparing him to RZA,Canibus,Chino XL,Immortal Technique,Holocaust,Killah Priest ECT...
is crazy.

Tupac is way better I think...
His energy alone when spittin' on Hit Em' Up or Die Slow is on another level to Biggie's lazy nursery ryhmes.
Lil' Cease even said that seeing Biggie write ryhmes was like watching a kid who finds it so easy, this is a big part of why I think he was overated > never switching it up.
Don't get me wrong he could rhyme for joke... but nowhere on Tupac's level.

Thats the way I see it.

Chiba-Smoker
08-18-2007, 11:18 PM
on hit em up pac tore big and big didnt do shit cause he couldnt

Dante
08-19-2007, 04:06 AM
Comparing him to RZA,Canibus,Chino XL,Immortal Technique,Holocaust,Killah Priest ECT...
is crazy.

Dude, you have the strangest taste in hip hop. Saying Tupac is better than Biggie? Ok, understandable, but those other dudes you listed?? :lmao: Come on man, dudes aren't even on Biggie's league. They may be lyrically better, but theres more to being a good MC than just pure lyricism, Biggie is miles ahead of them in every other category. Oh and if you wanna talk about rhymes, Biggie's rhymes were better than Pac's, just thought i'd let you know. But whatever man.

Dante
08-19-2007, 04:10 AM
on hit em up pac tore big and big didnt do shit cause he couldnt

"The greatest rapper of all time died on March 9th, rest in peace, kid, you taught me what beef is"

:lmao: Your life lost.

Guarded By Martyrs
08-19-2007, 01:44 PM
Biggie's rhymes are all the same like I said before similar to GZA who comes the same all the time, same flow predictable.
Compared with Killah Priest whoI think is/was light years ahead of Biggie interms of flows and styles.Look at the track "Breathe" from Black August compared to ~
"From Then Till Now" so different.
I'm not saying that Biggie is wack..I just don't think that he is anywhere near Tupac's energy levels and similar DMX ~ Tupac can really move you in a tune like "Changes"
"Hail Mairy"

In regards to the MC's I put up compared to Biggie I agree that they are better lyrically better and that is what floats my boat..and no doubt Biggie has some lyrical skills but only simple easy quick rhymes like ~
"Nigga Please...Blood Flood You'r Dungarees
And That's Just The Half Of My Warpath"
I personally don't particualy feel him like I said and can't really understand why he is put on such a high pedestool by so many.
Yaki Khadafi would rip Biggie to shreds as would E.D.I. from The Outlaws.

It's a shame they both departed so quickly as I think it would be clear who was better.
But Tupac was better clearly.

Dante
08-19-2007, 08:55 PM
:lmao: Nobody from The Outlaws is even on Biggies radar.

Cthulhu
08-19-2007, 09:15 PM
Biggie was a good storyteller. I love "Niggas Bleed", but most of his pop tunes are pure shyte.