PDA

View Full Version : Ghostface on Bellz of war ???

CrEAM
08-01-2007, 10:09 AM
Verse Four: Ghostface Killah]
Style adoral rap pressing, David Berkowitz
Einstein birth to hit, now nurture it
M.G.M. front row seat tonight, no gens
Purified cleanse, ran into some beef up in the men's
Fix your sawed off, Wu-Tang throw me off the cross
All you saw was white meat, skin hangin off
These is words from the Arch Bishop, some call it six up
The Betty Crocker, marvel cake stakes admissor
Wax janitor, black Jack Mulligan from Canada
Slam dance, tarantula style, youse a fan of the
Monopoly king, Slavic poetry
Carnegie Hall's off the hook, let's push through the armory
Mack truck hitting soloist, soul controllers
Behold of the thousand teeth fist, swift and boneless

One of my favourite wu tang songs butt i always have trouble keeping up with ghostface on this one ... i dont get what he talking about (wax janitro, slavic poetry, carnegies halls, swift and boneless, einstein birth to hit, david berkowitz?????? ) i dont get it alll

the silencer
08-01-2007, 10:28 AM
Stella D'oro rap breadstick, David Berkowitz
Einstein birthday hit, now nurture it
M.G.M. front row seat tonight, no gems
Fix your sawed off, Wu-Tang tore me off the cross

i corrected a couple things that i know....this is perfect Ghost-slang-craziness verse, i have no idea what he's saying...

Stella D'oro makes great cookies and breadsticks n things like that, thats what the first line is..

WolfMan
08-03-2007, 10:29 AM
Not that it helps that much, but Einstein's birthday was March 14th, and Blackjack Mulligan is a former professional wrestler.

MAYOR QUIMBY
08-10-2007, 05:45 PM
"Purified cleanse, ran into some beef up in the men's"
He cleansed his colon and went into the men's restroom. When the dookie came out it looked like shredded beef.

"Wu-Tang tore me off the cross
All you saw was white meat, skin hangin off"
Ghostface was slowly becoming the most popular artist of the WU, so the clan decided to peel him off the cross so he wouldn't be seen as the "GOD" of the clan. The Wu-Tang Clan ripped him off the cross so fast, the only things left on the cross were the parts that are nailed down: his palms and feet (which are the only white colored parts on black people.) All you would see is white meat and skin hanging off.

"Monopoly king, Slavic poetry"
Like in the board game MONOPOLY, he owns a lot of property. His rhymes are deep and remind him of European/Slavic poetry.

CrEAM
08-18-2007, 12:54 AM
"Purified cleanse, ran into some beef up in the men's"
He cleansed his colon and went into the men's restroom. When the dookie came out it looked like shredded beef.

"Wu-Tang tore me off the cross
All you saw was white meat, skin hangin off"
Ghostface was slowly becoming the most popular artist of the WU, so the clan decided to peel him off the cross so he wouldn't be seen as the "GOD" of the clan. The Wu-Tang Clan ripped him off the cross so fast, the only things left on the cross were the parts that are nailed down: his palms and feet (which are the only white colored parts on black people.) All you would see is white meat and skin hanging off.

"Monopoly king, Slavic poetry"
Like in the board game MONOPOLY, he owns a lot of property. His rhymes are deep and remind him of European/Slavic poetry.

whoa how de hell did you get that lol thats pretty interesting thanks

JerseyIronman
08-18-2007, 04:28 PM
wow i was just listening to Bellz of War

MAYOR QUIMBY
08-22-2007, 05:14 PM
^^^Because its obvious thats what Ghostface Killah is talking about.

Punch
08-27-2007, 04:18 PM
Nah what it means is that Wu-Tang saved him from the negative life he had and the path he was headed down.

InvincibleArmor79
08-28-2007, 02:14 AM
^^^Because its obvious thats what Ghostface Killah is talking about.

unless you ghost, then no.. its really not obvious.. still a ill verse none the less..

buckshotstheone
09-01-2007, 12:54 AM
i believe, and this is only my interpretation, that "ran into some beef up in the men's" is actually a more simplistic reference to simply getting into a fight in the men's room at the m.g.m. people shoot other people in restrooms in a loud crowded arena because the shots are easily muffled by all the other sound. i could be wrong though, the other explanation is way more detailed and incorporates the purified cleanse line in so it could be more accurate

Knowledge God
09-02-2007, 07:44 AM
"i believe, and this is only my interpretation, that "ran into some beef up in the men's" is actually a more simplistic reference to simply getting into a
fight in the men's room at the m.g.m."

yeah that seems more accurate

Knowledge God
09-02-2007, 05:31 PM

sounds like he's comparin himself to jesus maybe and was bout to be crucified but wu saved him. metaphor for his life before wu, he would have been killed by the police possibly or hoodlums, but his rap career with wu took him away from all the bullshit on the streets, in turn savin him

not sure if there is an alternative meanng to the second line though

Graveyard shift
09-06-2007, 02:30 PM
Stella D'oro rap breadstick, David Berkowitz
Einstein birthday hit, now nurture it
M.G.M. front row seat tonight, no gems

Einstein birthday hit could mean that the song is the birth of something genius. No gems, I guess could be no jewels in the MGM. He ran into some beef up in the men's bathroom in the MGM.

You guys are dumb, so I don't feel like interperating too much of this. Betty Croker, for you idiots, is just a reference to his work in the kitchen--his work as a drug manufacturer.