who is ace dissin on this track?

also, why?

much appreciated.

07-28-2005, 05:02 PM
Masta Ace is da shit. haven't heard this shit yet...... real muthafucka

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
07-28-2005, 05:03 PM
it was Cage, this is what Cage says:

The Masta Ace situation is really funny to me and I'd really like to clear this shit up. We did some music seminar Aka an utter waste of fucken human energy expenditure. I performed the track "Suicidal Failure" and at the end of the song I said "I walked into a Jewish Slaughta House pumpin Masta Ace". No. 1, the only reason I said Masta Ace name was because of the affiliation with Slaughta House and I was a Masta Ace fan growin up and shit. Now when we performed it somehow it got misconstrued. Ironically the dude that got it misconstrued name was Tone Deff and he runs back and tells Ace that this kid Cage from The High & Mighty said fuck Masta Ace and the Slaughta House. So, what happens is Masta Ace irresponsibly on his part didn't even research it and just came out and dissed the High & Mighty. Meanwhile he was meaning to diss me, but he heard I was in the High & Mighty so he just said The High & Mighty. I think it's fucken hilarious when I listen to it and I think it's hilarious that I'm explaining it right now. So MI finds out before the shit comes out and calls Ace and asks him why did you diss us on that song when we have kicked it and watched Eagles games together and Ace says, "Aww, fuck I didn't know that was you". So Mi plays him the record of my verse and Ace apologizes and goes on the Marley and Pete Rock show and took it back. It was supposed to get pulled from the album but it didn't. I briefly thought of responding, but I thought he never even said Cage even though I know he was thinkin about a muthafucka when he said that shit. But it's all cool and I laugh about it and it wasn't made to be taken that way so I ain't gonna worry about it.

07-28-2005, 05:04 PM
Masta Ace is da shit. haven't heard this shit yet...... real muthafucka

it's on Disposable Arts, came out in 2001

07-28-2005, 05:05 PM
lol ya'll got me listening to it now

get awsome
07-28-2005, 05:32 PM
thanks sun, that is one of the best diss tracks ive ever heard

kinda funny it happened by accident

PDTantisocial
07-28-2005, 07:28 PM
And a dude named Boogieman.

http://allhiphop.com/features/?ID=273

http://allhiphop.com/features/?ID=11

Richard Nixon
07-29-2005, 04:41 AM
That whole song except for the high and mighty stuff was directed at Boogieman, who was in producer Nottz' crew

Razorsharp
07-29-2005, 06:01 AM
that s0ng is fuckin awesome, as well as the whole LP...

"you can't spit, s0 u obviously must swallow"

FrenchShin
07-29-2005, 06:10 AM
boogieman and masta ace had a mc battle, and boogieman won. videos are floating on internet.

masta ace felt like boogieman wasn't fair play.

anyway, masta ace is one of the best mc's out there, and it's been 20 years he's in the game. who's boogieman ? this man has no flow, he's only a battle mc. moreover, an acapella battle mc. you gotta respect a man like ace. and if you don't, just look what happens... you get your ass dissed. and for good. coz since then, boogieman has vanished.

"disposable arts" is classic. no doubt.

MILF DOOM
07-29-2005, 01:24 PM
Boogieman had written rhymes

Butter
07-29-2005, 01:30 PM
i feel that masta ace always sounds true on a track, no voice comes over a beat like ace's.

can someone give me some feed on who produced his shit? i love this acknowledge beat.

'you cant spit, do you obviously must swallow' yeah thats a sick line.

R3beLuTionAry
07-29-2005, 04:26 PM
thanks sun, that is one of the best diss tracks ive ever heard

kinda funny it happened by accident

lol that was a lot of stuff he said for not knowing who High & Mighty was

Butter
07-29-2005, 04:37 PM
yeah right, how did he know mighty mi and e-on but not know they were the high and mighty, etc etc.

R3beLuTionAry
07-29-2005, 04:39 PM
yeah right, how did he know mighty mi and e-on but not know they were the high and mighty, etc etc.

exactly!

Masta Ace is dope though

FlamingSwordz
07-29-2005, 05:00 PM
Interesting read. I was wondering why e was dissing The High and Mighty for awhile now.

PDTantisocial
07-29-2005, 06:32 PM
Xplicit produced this shit. He produced some other shit for Ace, like Bklyn Masala and OMYGOD on Long Hot Summer.

Create
07-30-2005, 04:51 AM
he was dissing high and mgihty and Boogerman

NOT CAGE

07-30-2005, 06:12 AM
he was dissing high and mgihty and Boogerman

NOT CAGEcage was a part of high and mighty and the one who spit that shit mentioning his name, did you read? i can give you a source too if you want

WuBanga36
07-30-2005, 10:04 AM
Dope track nonetheless.

P3T3R BARK3R
07-30-2005, 03:06 PM
cage was not part of high & mighty. together they formed smut peddlers, but high & mighty is just mighty mi and mr. eon.

C Beretta
07-30-2005, 03:46 PM
Didn't Boogiman show up while Ace was performing and battled him on the spot?