7. Canít Tell Me Nothing
8. Drunk and Hot Girls
9. Everything I Am
10. Goodbye ft. Mos Def
11. The Glory

There you have it...

Exodus
08-02-2007, 07:13 PM
At first I thought this would be too short to be legit, but once you throw in all those skits, yeah this seems about right lol

I would have liked to see that song he did with John Mayer on there, though

11th Chamber
08-02-2007, 07:43 PM
^^^ Yea I wanted to see that song on there too, I knew it wasent going to tho. Maybe he is gonna save it for Good Ass Job

hide1998
08-02-2007, 09:58 PM
Didn't he say that Bittersweet would be on this album? Now, by the time it comes it, it'll be REALLY old (or completely redone). I love the way the track sounds now, and was looking forward to hearing it on the album :( It'll still be a great album, but still. Well...hopefully it'll be a bonus track to the Japanese release of it, or it'll make it onto Kanye's Freshmen Adjustment Vol.4.

BTW, for those who haven't checked it out, Freshmen Adjustment Vol.3 is the best of the Adjustment collections so far. The first two were tight, but I'm feeling the 3rd one the most so far. Actually, so far each one has been better than the last in my opinion.

Freshmen Adjustment < Freshmen Adjustment Vol.2 <<< Freshmen Adjustment Vol.3

I know in this world of downloading you all have digital versions of the tracks from all of these releases, but for me it's nice to have them on a proper CD release.

Longbongcilvaringz
08-02-2007, 10:03 PM
where is this from?

i cant fucking believe Chris Martin is on there, but anyway, maybe it will be a good track...

edit: is that premo or the guy from coldplay?... i assume the coldplay singer.

liquid_1_
08-02-2007, 10:15 PM
^^^ Yea I wanted to see that song on there too, I knew it wasent going to tho. Maybe he is gonna save it for Good Ass Job

:lmao: :clap:

jallainINS
08-02-2007, 10:53 PM
he said he was gonna have a surprise guest that would surprise people and he wouldnt release it until you heard the song or bought the CD. i wonder if it was chris martin or if its still a surprise. chris martin was on a Roc CD already so that wouldnt be a real shocker.

brown_dogg
08-02-2007, 11:07 PM
where is this from?

i cant fucking believe Chris Martin is on there, but anyway, maybe it will be a good track...

cold play guy.

buckshotstheone
08-05-2007, 09:30 AM

i asked the same question when i downloaded kingdom come and unfortunately it did not work out the way i had hoped