PDA

View Full Version : Kurious Jorge is back (with MF DOOM's help) and....

TAURO
08-02-2007, 10:26 PM
Kurious Jorge, the latino rapper who went into obscurity after the release of his first album back in early 94 is back. With his appearance on MF DOOM's "?" of Operation Doomsday it seems DOOM is returning the favour by lacing him with production for his sophmore album due to be released in early 08.

But thats not all, his debut "Constipated Monkey" will be re-released this september, featuring production from the likes of The Beatnuts, it truly was an underated gem so heres hoping the real hip hop heads pick this up.

Source of info was at hiphop dx.

MF DOOM feat Kurious Jorge
5zISHnyg9iE

Singles taken from "Constipated Monkey"

Im Kurious
ptbocX3MC8A

Uptown Shit
kfuHl_XZymY

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
08-02-2007, 10:40 PM
he is aiiit

DUMBO
08-02-2007, 10:41 PM
good news. Kurious is a dope mc. Leave ya with this is one of the best dedication songs eva imo.

btw, i remember when Columbia would run adds for Illmatic and Kurious side by side. They dropped about the same time. Great period in hip hop.

TAURO
08-02-2007, 10:45 PM
I forgot to mention there is going to be bonus tracks on the re-release of Constipated Monkey.

mofo
08-03-2007, 11:51 AM
Finally Kurious is back. He got slept on like crazy back in the 90s. He has that sort of laid back type of flow. Real dope. Too bad Constipated monkey is out of print so you have to go to E-bay and shit to get a copy (Or d/l it) if you want the original.

TAURO
08-03-2007, 12:27 PM
^^Not anymore.

Memory Man
08-03-2007, 01:38 PM
that's good news. kurious is dope. i think he'll be on that new kmd record too if it ever happens.

J.T.S.
08-03-2007, 01:51 PM
remember walk like a duck??

noel411
08-04-2007, 08:03 AM
Rad. I'll be checking for this.

I wonder if he'll hit up Grimm for a spot on his new album? Would be interesting if Grimm jumped on a track with a Doom beat.

I guess we can only wait and see.

LuckyTheWonderDog
08-06-2007, 10:45 AM
Kinda surprised to see this as Kurious is still down with Grimm and was on American Hunger. Plus he's part of the latest MIC line-up and Doom dissed them on Dangerdoom. Like the other guy siad it will be interesting to see if Grimm is on the album, most likely he will be but I doubt it'll be on a Doom beat.