PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Want To Produce An Album For Me

mashqauck
08-03-2007, 09:00 PM
I WANT TO WORK ON A HIP-HOP/PSYCHADELLIC/EXPERIMENTAL ALBUM BUT I NEED A PRODUCER WITH WITTY/DARK/WEIRD TALENT U KNOW WITH THOSE WEIRD INSTRUMENTALS THAT COME INTO PLAY...

I DONT CARE WHO DOES IT AND I DONT CARE IF U DONT WORK THAT HARD ON IT.. I JUST WANT TO TAKE MY TIME AND PERFECT SOMETHING..

AND IF ANYONE TAKES UP THE OFfER YOU CAN TAKE YOUR TIME

I WAS THINKING 9 OR 10 SONGS ON IT :cheerlie:

mashqauck
08-03-2007, 11:16 PM
I FUCKING HATE EVERY1 .... dIEEEEEEEEEE

Max Munch
08-04-2007, 12:25 AM
If those lines in your sig showcase your current skill... what do you expect?

Time is money.

mashqauck
08-04-2007, 04:28 AM
YO MOTHERFUCkER I GOT SICKER LINES THAN YOU, MY SHIT IS LIKE THE AIDS VIRUS COMING THRU UR PENIS IN THE FORM OF A UNDERWATER BACTERIA MOTHAFUCKER

I GETS PRODUCERS LIKE ITS NOFIN................

AND IF U DONT KNOW WHAT THOSE LINES ARE FROM THEN YOU ARENT A TRUE HIP-HOP FAN,,.. OH WELL, GO CRY

bloodyhookz
08-04-2007, 06:46 AM
weak!!

WuGambino
08-04-2007, 04:01 PM
What exactly do you mean by psychadelic/experimental?

Poizun of Culture VI
08-04-2007, 08:33 PM
Check Out My Production at

HTTP://WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/THEASYLUM

All Leasing Rights are only $1.00 On Every Beat.

Get At Me - Poizun.

White_Mouse
08-04-2007, 09:26 PM
ummm...how do i respond to an arrogant motherfucker like you...lets see...dude your only 15, your young you have some time to develop your skill (which i would suggest you do), next you should try to download all the freebeats you can from "soundclick", create a mixtape and get some feedback on it, take all the feedback with respect (even if you don't get it from the person that gave it) and work on everything that is suggested, than maybe come back and ask for a producer cuase th dudes on here aren't naive, they recognize skill and will only work with you if they see it.

mashqauck
08-05-2007, 04:00 AM
ummm...how do i respond to an arrgant motherfucker like you...lets see...dude your only 15, your young you have some time to develop your skill (which i would suggest you do), next you should try to download all the freebeats you can from "soundclick", create a mixtape and get some feedback on it, take all the feedback with respect (even if you don't get it from the person that gave it) and work on everything that is suggested, than maybe come back and ask for a producer cuase th dudes on here aren't naive, they recognize skill and will only work with you if they see it.

WHAT THE FUCK MOTHERFUCKER.. WHY YOU COMING AT ME LIKE THAT? WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO TO YOU? HOW AM I ARROGANT? IT'S A PROJECT I'M WORKING ON.. IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE SOMETHING YOU'D LISTEN TO BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY YOU AREN'T DOWN WITH EXPERIMENTS.. WHY THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN CARE? I'M JUST TRYING TO DO SOMETHING AND YOU GOTTA PUT ME DOWN? I'VE HAD PLENTY OF VETS ON HERE GIVE ME BEATS BEFORE THE CRASH AND THEY KNOW WHAT I'M LIKE, AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU THINK I THINK PEOPLE ON HERE ARE NAIVE BECAUSE I DON'T. I KNOW A LOT OF THESE DUDES THAT WANT TO TRY NEW SHIT AND NOT STICK WITH THE SAME SHIT.. IT'S LIKE A LOT OF MOTHERFUCKERS HERE DON'T WANT CHANGE. I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO COME IN HERE AND I'M NOT TRYING TO DISRESPECT YOU BECAUSE I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU CAME HERE TO JUDGE ME AND CALL ME ARROGANT WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO I AM AND WHAT THE PROJECT WAS ABOUT..

White_Mouse
08-05-2007, 05:21 PM
YO MOTHERFUCkER I GOT SICKER LINES THAN YOU, MY SHIT IS LIKE THE AIDS VIRUS COMING THRU UR PENIS IN THE FORM OF A UNDERWATER BACTERIA MOTHAFUCKER

I GETS PRODUCERS LIKE ITS NOFIN................

AND IF U DONT KNOW WHAT THOSE LINES ARE FROM THEN YOU ARENT A TRUE HIP-HOP FAN,,.. OH WELL, GO CRY

i think this is where i got the assumption that you are arrogant...how could that be misinterpreted?

Lil' Ruger
08-05-2007, 06:22 PM
i know both of you and am riends with both of you i'd help ya mash but my beats suk i need a good mic so i can make a mixtape......i wonder if producers wud give me beats

mashqauck
08-06-2007, 01:30 AM
i think this is where i got the assumption that you are arrogant...how could that be misinterpreted?

THE ONLY REASON TO CALL ME ARROGANT IS BECAUSE OF THAT? SO WHAT WAS THE REASON TO CALL ME IT IN THE FIRST PLACE? I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU MAN, SO WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ME AND WHAT I'M DOING? ARE YOU FOLLOWING MY POSTS? MOST PEOPLE LEAVE A THREAD IF THEY DON'T LIKE IT BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU'VE GOT A DEEPER CONNECTION LIKE YOU WANT MY COCK AND BALLS :stroke:

Max Munch
08-06-2007, 10:51 AM
Dude.. you're 15. Stop running your mouth on the internet. You ask for a collab & then tell everyone to fuck off, rofl.

The Prime Sithesizah
08-08-2007, 11:48 AM
smh.. and he wonder why nobody wanna produce for him lol.... i thought you made your own beats?

Pretty Toney
08-15-2007, 01:16 AM
hey

check ur pm mashqauck

LORD ZERO
08-15-2007, 03:32 AM
1. Arrogance = Big No No Here, You Will Get Pwnt Fast!
2. U Still Got Time To Develop Ya Skillz, Youre Only 15, Which Brings Me Back To 1 Lol