PDA

View Full Version : D-block

Lil' Ruger
08-04-2007, 02:43 PM
currently im liking them more thn wu since i REALLY started listening to them one thing i like is that there real and i may be critcized but they r and jada's worked with legends including ghost face so what ya'll think about them.

tragedykhadafi12
08-04-2007, 03:12 PM
yea they good. dblock has a bunch of mixtape cd's out in virgin. One has a dvd that i want to get

Guarded By Martyrs
08-04-2007, 03:13 PM
Styles is the best out of them he is worth checking out.

I used to listen to them back in the day and look for Styles every now & then
but I would much rather listen to:

Killarmy
Sunz Of Man
Royal Fam
Gravediggaz
Ice Water Inc

They are to me just those street gutter, blunts, bitches, ect...
not really feeling all that anymore.

SaqurakiHanamichi
08-04-2007, 06:27 PM
yea they good. dblock has a bunch of mixtape cd's out in virgin. One has a dvd that i want to get

where can i find the official dblock mixtapes.? U know not the ones that are on the internet, But the official shit recorded in a good studio with good sound quality .

virgin records?
cause i wanna buy all of jadakiss mixtapes. Cause he spit in like a million songs, i need that

Lil' Ruger
08-04-2007, 06:42 PM
jada is an animal all of em are they rap about guns and drugs but they have some good knowledge on it i mean they do it so well.

Meta4
08-04-2007, 07:04 PM
Been a LOX fan since M.P.R.

Dirty Knowledge
08-04-2007, 07:27 PM
They do spit about guns and shit, but they also get really deep including P. Styles is my favorite too and I've heard rumors that he writes for Jada so he should be everyone's fav. Sheek is really dope he gets shit on because he's not lyrical, but his FLOW is really amazing at times. My D-Block collection is second to only my Wu collection, I wouldn't put them over Wu no way, no how, but I've always wanted to hear a D-Block / Wu cypher.

My recent D-Block cops were:

Running the Yard (SHeek/J-Hood)
Gunsmoke and Bullets(I think) (Styles. P)
and that Lil Wayne vs. Jadakiss Who iz the Predator is hot.

One bad thing is that they recycle music on different mixtapes. You could get 3 new D-Block mixtapes, but they all have like 6 of the same songs and sometimes they throw real old shit on new mixtapes. But once in a while, there will be a new Styles or D-Block mixtape that's rare and a must.

Assassinator
08-05-2007, 03:14 AM
Styles is the best out of them he is worth checking out.

I used to listen to them back in the day and look for Styles every now & then
but I would much rather listen to:

Killarmy
Sunz Of Man
Royal Fam
Gravediggaz
Ice Water Inc

They are to me just those street gutter, blunts, bitches, ect...
not really feeling all that anymore.

you can't stop talking about that shit if its such a big part of your daily life.

ShaolinDarts
08-05-2007, 03:29 AM
I have been put of many a good D Block and Ruff Ryder song by this annoying noise which I believe is a rappers lame attempt at laughing. If I could get past that maybe I would like them but giggling on every damn song like a 12 year old who has just bought the same top as Lindsey Lohan just kind of takes away from the whole 'I'm a gangsta' shit that follows.

Guarded By Martyrs
08-05-2007, 08:16 AM
you can't stop talking about that shit if its such a big part of your daily life.

No, if they want to talk about that shit then fair enough but it's like all I ever hear from them ~ this is why I prefer to listen to Wu-Tang & The Indie Culture/Underground MC's ~
it is more about the art form and not about the culture which to me seems a bit played out.

For example Canibus or Killah Priest would murder the whole crew.

Lil' Ruger
08-05-2007, 09:24 AM
I have been put of many a good D Block and Ruff Ryder song by this annoying noise which I believe is a rappers lame attempt at laughing. If I could get past that maybe I would like them but giggling on every damn song like a 12 year old who has just bought the same top as Lindsey Lohan just kind of takes away from the whole 'I'm a gangsta' shit that follows.

thats jadakiss and he does it on a few songs....once

TRONIX
08-05-2007, 11:32 AM
Styles P is top 3 at the moment.

Consistant on mixtapes and destorys nearly every track he is on.

tragedykhadafi12
08-05-2007, 11:32 AM
where can i find the official dblock mixtapes.? U know not the ones that are on the internet, But the official shit recorded in a good studio with good sound quality .

virgin records?
cause i wanna buy all of jadakiss mixtapes. Cause he spit in like a million songs, i need that

Yea man, i saw like three or four dblock albums at virgin mega store

Lil' Ruger
08-05-2007, 11:38 AM
im savin cash to buy albums of theirs too J-hood is ill i might get one of his albums.

SaqurakiHanamichi
08-05-2007, 11:56 AM
No, if they want to talk about that shit then fair enough but it's like all I ever hear from them ~ this is why I prefer to listen to Wu-Tang & The Indie Culture/Underground MC's ~
it is more about the art form and not about the culture which to me seems a bit played out.

For example Canibus or Killah Priest would murder the whole crew.

ur going to far, Jadakiss can murder crews. I dont think u have heard his diss records, Straight punchlines. Killa priest and canibus dont have that punchline style. So if it came down to a battle Jadakiss would win,

Meta4
08-05-2007, 11:58 AM
Styles P is top 3 all the time.

Consistant on mixtapes and destorys nearly every track he is on.

100000% TRUTH.

Guarded By Martyrs
08-05-2007, 04:33 PM
ur going to far, Jadakiss can murder crews. I dont think u have heard his diss records, Straight punchlines. Killa priest and canibus dont have that punchline style. So if it came down to a battle Jadakiss would win,

I'm not even gonna entertain that Jadakiss is better than Canibus or Killah Priest.

He is good yeah but these guy's are light years ahead of him.

DJMethods
08-05-2007, 04:36 PM
Styles P top 3 of all time?

Motherfuckers really dont listen to hip-hop anymore

TRONIX
08-06-2007, 05:28 AM

I suppose you would class MF Doom above Styles P lol.

Get outta here with that weak nerdling rap.

DJMethods
08-06-2007, 12:07 PM
I suppose you would class MF Doom above Styles P lol.

Get outta here with that weak nerdling rap.

I'd put Doom way higher then Styles P, plus another 50 or so artists. He's nowhere near top 3.

TRONIX
08-07-2007, 04:59 AM
I'd put Doom way higher then Styles P, plus another 50 or so artists. He's nowhere near top 3.

Doom above Styles P

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Bg_Knocc_Out
08-07-2007, 05:03 AM
Out of D-Block, I think Jada has lost my respect by jumping on that "Aye Bay Bay" track, and if you listin' to what he says, it shows how his style, in some ways, has changed since his album "Kiss of Death". He's a great political rapper when he wants to be, but I lost some respect for him, and also lost some brain cells by even listining to his verse and the whole song.

DJMethods
08-07-2007, 08:01 AM
Doom above Styles P

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Thats funny.. why?

TRONIX
08-07-2007, 08:12 AM
Thats funny.. why?

Doom is a dope producer but to say he is a better rapper then Styles P is showing your level intelligence to be very low.

Doom spits pure garbage and has a very weak flow.

Suga Duga
08-07-2007, 08:12 AM

co-sign

DJMethods
08-07-2007, 08:15 AM
Doom is a dope producer but to say he is a better rapper then Styles P is showing your level intelligence to be very low.

Doom spits pure garbage and has a very weak flow.

Doom doesn't spit complete garbage, it's probably just going over your head. I listened to him and was like "what the fuck?" at first, but now it all clicks, he makes perfect sense. Most of his shit is just metaphorical, so it takes a bit of thinking.

I like his flow too, something different, each to their own though.

TRONIX
08-07-2007, 09:05 AM
Doom doesn't spit complete garbage, it's probably just going over your head.

Yeah, that nerd raps is going over my head. I aint trying to like someone who spits shit that dont make sense and the flow is shit.

That backpack nerd shit is plain wack. I show Doom to people and they are like WTF is wrong with this dude.

Keep being in denial that Doom is better then Styles P. Each to there own.

DJMethods
08-07-2007, 09:14 AM
Can you tell me what "nerd rap" is, and why "backpacker" is bad?

SaqurakiHanamichi
08-07-2007, 11:39 AM
If u name a rapper better then Jadakiss and Stylesp then u need to think again.
Lets say u choose MAsta Killa. Man masta killa has only made like 50 songs. The Lox has been putting shit out like everyday, Been so hot for all this years, Always spitting something hot, Ask ur self does ur fav rapper drop new songs every week?
Does ur fav rapper drop mixtapes every week?????

The answer is no. So ur fav rapper is nothing compared to Jadakiss or Stylesp. The only problem is u "outoftowners" kats cant get ur hands on Mixtapes.
Let me teach u something Here in NYC people dont care about albums, They listen to mixtapes. Some guy asked me here "how manny albums did jadakiss make"
And i told him nobody cares about his albums. HE made so much material that he can make 100 albums.

wuswordz95
08-07-2007, 08:57 PM
that sounds pretty nice. i never heard a d block track before. i been wanting to hear one. jadakiss is nice. I perfer canibus and kp over him.
is d block considerd somewhat mainstream if so Id rather have them get mainstream exposure then the crap I see on tv. i heard kool keith has a new song on tv

Lil' Ruger
08-12-2007, 03:42 PM
they aint mainstream and im starting to prefer them because they got new shit im in FL right now but im from new england New london CT to be exact (same as Psykosus). its crazy listenin to them thats the shit u bang in ur car when u ridin hard just cruisin real G shit.

he was on Aye bay bay? i didnt hear him he was on Swizzy with lil wayne and that song was hot just the energy.

im starting to listen to some mainstream but im still straight underground i'd neva put that ish on my PSP but i like that souljah boy song even tho i knew about him b4 he went mainstream......BTw i need some D-block downloads for my PSP can any1 help

Everything ya got
Mighty D-block
Shoot a nigga
Let it go
put ya hands up
we gon make it
still feel me

plz hook me up pce