PDA

View Full Version : M.o.p Screamin G,g,g,g,g-unit???

TravelingMan7
07-28-2005, 08:33 PM
I just heard this song right now!!!!
http://allhiphop.com/

Its called Big Boy Game!!!!!
Oh yeah its f/50 cent!!!

ENJOY..........

GhostfaceKillah199
07-28-2005, 08:38 PM
The hardest rap group of all time screaming g-unit, as tears roll down the faces of hip hop fans around the world.

tical2000
07-28-2005, 08:50 PM
I dont really like this track............I like the MOBB DEEP/50 CENT - OUTTA CONTROL alot more......

Create
07-28-2005, 08:53 PM
Ur Retarded ^^^

tical2000
07-28-2005, 09:05 PM
Ur Retarded ^^^Why?

Cause I stated an opinion

or is it beacuse I went against the norm of the message board and said that I dont mind the new MOBB/50 Joint?

GhostfaceKillah199
07-28-2005, 09:13 PM
^ don't mind him tical2000, it's cool if you like that song outta control with the mobb and 50, it just means you're a bitch made bastard who probably wasn't breastfed enough.

GhostfaceKillah199
07-28-2005, 09:14 PM
I'm just kidding btw bro

TravelingMan7
07-28-2005, 09:23 PM
I dont really like this track............I like the MOBB DEEP/50 CENT - OUTTA CONTROL alot more......

Nah,man im gonna have 2 disagree with u on this 1.............
outta controll doesnt even sound like a mobb track!!!!!

at least this m.o.p track sounds like m.o.p!!!!

its ok...that outta controll is garbage 2 me....and that new 1 i heard also with just P & PRIVATE BANKS!!!!.....Worse than outta controll!!!

younguru
07-29-2005, 12:26 AM
The hardest rap group of all time screaming g-unit, as tears roll down the faces of hip hop fans around the world.
agree...................I can't belive this shit FUCK M.O.P & MOBB DEEP.

Butter
07-29-2005, 12:29 AM
maybe because m.o.p signed to G-Unit records or shady records. same thing.

TUCO
07-29-2005, 01:05 AM
so yall would rather know quality groups like Mobb Deep and MOP just stick to their usual formula and continue to sell next to nothing? bout time they get fruits for their hard labor thruout these many years

PEACE

mashqauck
07-29-2005, 01:41 AM
they shouldnt bitch over to bitch squad

Bedlam
07-29-2005, 02:04 AM
I dont really care bout MOP, never listend to them that much, it's still lame they signed to G-Unit. Why dont these guys just sign to Aftermath, without the G-Unit shit attached?

SHRAP
07-29-2005, 02:14 AM
stfu dickriders, song is hot

Razorsharp
07-29-2005, 02:19 AM
i will not allow myself to listen to fallin' legends anymore, only their classics

R3beLuTionAry
07-29-2005, 02:30 AM
^ don't mind him tical2000, it's cool if you like that song outta control with the mobb and 50, it just means you're a bitch made bastard who probably wasn't breastfed enough.
i was never breast fead, but i sure know my hip hop! and this shit sucks

SHRAP
07-29-2005, 03:03 AM
dude he said somethin like i owe him bout 4 or 5 bucks BUCK BUCK BUCK BUCK how could u not like that

ch-chef
07-29-2005, 04:21 AM
if u took the mop accapella off that and put it on firin squad or warriorz neither one would miss a beat

FrenchShin
07-29-2005, 06:16 AM
a damn shame....
i can understand a guy who wants big money, like fat joe, who doesn't make quality records anymore but is aware of this fact.
but mop man... they have a whole community of fans around the world who like them because they're hardcore and underground. you can't call it underground anymore on g-unit records. and you're gonna sell to 14 year old girls and boys... cool. :(

bringoutthegimp
07-29-2005, 06:49 AM
you know what? this shit is NICE

WuBanga36
07-29-2005, 11:54 AM
H-o-r-r-i-b-l-e.

Definitive X
07-29-2005, 11:57 AM
Let me tell y'all something...Hip-Hop has become a BUSINESS...it's unfortunate, and I don't want to believe it either, but it's true...and M.O.P. is making a business decision...I'm SURE that they don't at all respect 50 Cent as a person or an artist...they want his money...all I want is a new M.O.P. album, and gotdam if it comes out on G-Unit Records, I'm putting money in 50's pocket...M.O.P. has been in the game for over a decade, and their shine is long overdue, but they're about to get that recognition...

WuBanga36
07-29-2005, 12:06 PM
Business over pleasure.

Definitive X
07-29-2005, 12:06 PM
It is unfortuante though...

AK Spray
07-29-2005, 01:10 PM
They'll just end up gettin' kicked off if they write the shit they usually do... 50 doesn't like to get outshined....

MILF DOOM
07-29-2005, 01:26 PM
Wtf

TravelingMan7
07-29-2005, 11:48 PM
The word is now offical!!!!!
M.O.P is now G-Unit soliders!!!!!

Peep the article below

TravelingMan7
07-29-2005, 11:55 PM
Rumors have persisted in recent weeks that Brownsville, New York rhyme posse M.O.P. has been on the verge of signing with 50 Cent's G-Unit Records.

Group member Billy Danze confirmed with AllHipHop.com that the group is now officially signed with 50's label.

"It's a beautiful thing, it's working out," Danze told AllHipHop.com. "We're doing new joints for the album and we're currently on the Anger Management tour with G-Unit."

The group was originally signed to Roc-A-Fella, but when the label was broken up and sold off to the Island Def Jam Music Group in December of 2004, the group was caught in the crossfire.

M.O.P. ended up on Dame Dash's Dame Dash Music Group, but in May of 2005, group manager Laze E. Laze told AllHipHop.com that M.O.P. planned on a clean break from all parties.

Danze explained that the new situation with G-Unit has afforded them lots of new opportunities and he's looking forward to creating some new, dope music, which should come out in early 2006.

"We got a new situation, so we wanna start fresh," Danze said. "We cover all the grounds we need to cover now."

With the recent signing of Mobb Deep to G-Unit confirmed as well, fans of the group should expect the possibility of some high-profile collaborations. According to Billy, no matter the label, it's still all about the hardcore.

"It doesn't matter who you're making music with or what label you’re signed to, as long as you're doing it the way you've done it for years," Danze explained. "We listen to dudes from everywhere, it don't make a difference who you are as long as you got good music."

Still, many loyal M.O.P. fans may feel like the group might change now that they are aligned with an international star like 50 Cent. Billy feels that fans should embrace the new label deal.

"Because you don't like the situation that I put myself in - which is a better situation - you don't wanna f**k with me no more? That doesn't make sense to me. What it means to me is you weren't really down with us anyway," Danze told Allhiphop.com. "We do music from the bottom, we represent the parts of society that people try to forget about, and we will continue to do that, regardless of our [label] situation."

As Billy puts it, true fans will ride or die and keep showing the love. "If you're a real fan, you're gonna want me on the winning team," he said.

You can currently catch M.O.P. performing at various venues across the country performing on the Anger Management Tour.

Submit News!.

(%20nolanstrong@allhiphop.com)var nt=String(Math.random()).substr(2,10);document.wri te ('');

staycreepin_n_silence
07-30-2005, 12:07 AM
dont care what they do you know they grown men make grown men choices and if you dont like it then dont.

TravelingMan7
07-30-2005, 12:17 AM
dont care what they do you know they grown men make grown men choices and if you dont like it then dont.
If who dont like it????

Im just posting for the people homie!!!!

dreday99
07-30-2005, 08:34 AM
just out of curiosity alltho i could prolly start a whole new thread with this question: if one or more of the clan members signed to g-unit, would you flip on them like your flipping on M.O.P. and the mobb? i ask this becuz earlier on the thread some1 said fuck M.O.P. and fuck the mobb. now whether or not i agree with these signings is irrelevant. the fact is that these 2 groups are responsible for at least half of the bangers of the 90's, so to just shit on them cuz they are making bizness decisions, it kinda blows my mind.

so my question 2 yall is, if ghost, or meth, rae, or even rza put pen to paper and inked a deal with the guerilla unit, what would y'all reaction be?