PDA

View Full Version : video game ideas

Lil' Ruger
08-05-2007, 11:49 AM
what kind of game would you make what details would you put in it?

for me i'd make a game where you can make your own gang

you start out with just you and as you make a name for yourself you get 2 ppl that you can customize their clothes behaviour and even RPG elements like they're shooting and health.

you guys gain territory by killing other gang members spray painting and making deals with drug dealers and arms dealers and stuff.

you can trick out your car too and have em just like rappers do phantoms lambo's all of it.

then as you gain respect you get more guns money and soldiers then you start puttin ur gang members into sets that do specific things like sell drugs kill enemy gang members protect a certain spot.

and if u dont like gang life u can just have a crew rob banks stick up convience stores even open up a store and protect it from being robbed

u can go tottally in the drug game or be a cop fuck hoes be a pimp w/e

it will have differant versions wit differant places you go to like camden , NJ Brooklyn, NY new haven, CT Detroit , MI Compton. CALI West palm beach , FL i mean every ghetto everywhere.

drop ur game ideas

100pr00f
08-05-2007, 12:21 PM
ill make a kung fu version of gta...the time set will me in the old days were thy had only horses and sharp weapons.... u can go to the brothels and casenos that are ownd by nabor hood gangster the are controlled by a currupt official who works for the main dynasty
also u can sit in opened restrunts get drunk off wine or pick fights with any one around...and can se any thing as a weapon

put only way u can fight is if u can find a master who is willing to teach u ...thi s will be hard..u can learn from a bucn of masters..and u can have all kinds of fighting styles

u can set ur own path .. u can be good or bad.as a one man team or u can creat ur own gang or join a stonger gang

u will have to beat the game my exposing the curropt offiacal after this it will open the online game were u can roam free in china while playing with millions of other online gamers from around the world..

a expansion pack will be releasd a year or a year and a half later witch will open up path ways to japan so u can lean ninjitsu or be samurai and also witch will open up the americanizing part of china were some of china will be comming americanized with the things they bring over

the game will have all the statrs from shaw brothers and other stars from the kung fu cinima also certian samurai

u will be able to customize ur guy as well

every thing will cost yen in order to get u will work or take from the others eather the thugs or the poor

100pr00f
08-05-2007, 12:28 PM
online u can set wars with with 100 peeps on each team all with weapons
also online u can own ur own town build ur brthels and what not and u can take over others as well

the game will limetless

start a fight in the restrunt ..brake a wine bottle over his head use the stool as a weapon wich if u hae the skills u can use it real good

thier will be over 1000 master to learn from learn from them all

jallainINS
08-05-2007, 12:40 PM
Well, my game would be pretty hard to do. but it would be sweet if you could do it.

I want to make an RPG of being rapper. You start off just a nobody battling on street corners and the more dudes you beat the more points you get to put into your different attributes. there would be like... Delivery...Flow...Punches...Metaphors...Rhyme Schemes...Multi-Syllabic Rhymes

and as you get a name for yourself you start battling for money and you can go to different cities and enter into freestyle tourneys. Then you get into the big name battles and as you make a serious name for yourself you can try to get a record deal and move into a big crib.

it would be difficult because there would need to be millions of lines programmed into the game from bad lines to the ones that you would win comps with. plus your opponents all need lines too. so it would be pretty hard.

Lil' Ruger
08-05-2007, 12:46 PM
Well, my game would be pretty hard to do. but it would be sweet if you could do it.

I want to make an RPG of being rapper. You start off just a nobody battling on street corners and the more dudes you beat the more points you get to put into your different attributes. there would be like... Delivery...Flow...Punches...Metaphors...Rhyme Schemes...Multi-Syllabic Rhymes

and as you get a name for yourself you start battling for money and you can go to different cities and enter into freestyle tourneys. Then you get into the big name battles and as you make a serious name for yourself you can try to get a record deal and move into a big crib.

it would be difficult because there would need to be millions of lines programmed into the game from bad lines to the ones that you would win comps with. plus your opponents all need lines too. so it would be pretty hard.

or you could make an online game where you battle with real rappers who have the same game all around the world with a mic you plug into the comp and ppl can make beats for you you can record make music videos stuff like that both sound like good games you guys keep em coming.

Bloo
08-05-2007, 11:56 PM
You know, I was thinking about making a pinata simulator. More specifially for the Wii, you can build our own pinata, specify how many layers thick it is. The kind of candy you want in it. Then you can pick a party scenario, like a bar or bartmitvah, and beat the shit out of it!

I was gonna shop the idea to Rockstar...

RAMESH
08-06-2007, 05:12 AM
wu-tang takes on the rap game, somthing like the warriors game

Bloo
08-06-2007, 05:27 AM
Yeah, you can have like Raekwon and Meth sticking up Def Jam and a mini fight mode. RZA vs. U-God

2L8Lit da croatianMC
08-06-2007, 07:40 AM
i would like the game with animals... u can choose cats: tigers, pumas, leopards, lions, monkeys, eagles, gorillas, chimps, any kind of mammals, and u start as a young animal, and u somehow get lost from your family, and u roam around savannas, jungles and u start hunting for food, or just killing for fun, and gaining important skills, depending of which animal r u... i would prefer jaguars or leopards...
And if u bounce to 4,5 hungry tigers u'll prolly get killed unless you hide on a tree or something, but if they wait, and u die from thirst, u gotta load the game... i wanna to be very realistic... from time to time when u advance u find your specie, and u gotta beat the alpha male to rule your crew... but after much struggle... and you encounter many species, stealing your food, other jealous leopards wanna rule... and the main focus should be on head to head fights, to death!!! if u eat your own kind after u kill him/her u r not satisfied becouse of the taste, when u eat zebras u enjoy in food and that shit...as an alpha male, u get to choose every thing with your crew, u can move to other locations, cuz of the winter, heavy rain, etc... so if u make poor decisions and save, and the winter or tornado comes... u and your fellow crew members gonna get fucked up and gonna die and vanish, so u gotta start new game... so you gotta be smart... i pictured the game as a cat, but if u r a baboon you gonna live mostly on trees, and alerting other when the predator comes... and u can also rule in the sea, as a shark, whale etc... the game should support online, i think it would be iller than WOW... i duno, i would really like that kinda game...u can hunt, you can fuck, you can just chill, but evade the sun.... and shit...

MantiZ
08-06-2007, 08:02 AM
a skinhead simulator lol :D

Pretty Toney
08-06-2007, 02:49 PM
there is no good boxing game for the pc :-(

Lex Lugor
08-06-2007, 04:27 PM
anybody got any flashs kills?

zeppelin2k
08-06-2007, 04:51 PM
lol
no offense

but a lot of these game ideas just sound like what yáll wish your lives were like instead of where you are at now, or what you want to be but are too scared, trapped, or cant be

just an observation

its like that office space thing, what would you do if you had a million dollar? then thats what career you should be in...

not everyone fits this on this post, but some of you do

Sleep Sinatra
08-06-2007, 05:52 PM
what kind of game would you make what details would you put in it?

for me i'd make a game where you can make your own gang

you start out with just you and as you make a name for yourself you get 2 ppl that you can customize their clothes behaviour and even RPG elements like they're shooting and health.

you guys gain territory by killing other gang members spray painting and making deals with drug dealers and arms dealers and stuff.

you can trick out your car too and have em just like rappers do phantoms lambo's all of it.

then as you gain respect you get more guns money and soldiers then you start puttin ur gang members into sets that do specific things like sell drugs kill enemy gang members protect a certain spot.

and if u dont like gang life u can just have a crew rob banks stick up convience stores even open up a store and protect it from being robbed

u can go tottally in the drug game or be a cop fuck hoes be a pimp w/e

it will have differant versions wit differant places you go to like camden , NJ Brooklyn, NY new haven, CT Detroit , MI Compton. CALI West palm beach , FL i mean every ghetto everywhere.

drop ur game ideas

hate 2 burst ur bubble bu tim pretty sure there's a game out like that....saints row

RAMESH
08-06-2007, 05:53 PM
games takes you in to another world, we all need to escape from reality somtimes

jallainINS
08-06-2007, 06:54 PM
i would like the game with animals... u can choose cats: tigers, pumas, leopards, lions, monkeys, eagles, gorillas, chimps, any kind of mammals, and u start as a young animal, and u somehow get lost from your family, and u roam around savannas, jungles and u start hunting for food, or just killing for fun, and gaining important skills, depending of which animal r u... i would prefer jaguars or leopards...
And if u bounce to 4,5 hungry tigers u'll prolly get killed unless you hide on a tree or something, but if they wait, and u die from thirst, u gotta load the game... i wanna to be very realistic... from time to time when u advance u find your specie, and u gotta beat the alpha male to rule your crew... but after much struggle... and you encounter many species, stealing your food, other jealous leopards wanna rule... and the main focus should be on head to head fights, to death!!! if u eat your own kind after u kill him/her u r not satisfied becouse of the taste, when u eat zebras u enjoy in food and that shit...as an alpha male, u get to choose every thing with your crew, u can move to other locations, cuz of the winter, heavy rain, etc... so if u make poor decisions and save, and the winter or tornado comes... u and your fellow crew members gonna get fucked up and gonna die and vanish, so u gotta start new game... so you gotta be smart... i pictured the game as a cat, but if u r a baboon you gonna live mostly on trees, and alerting other when the predator comes... and u can also rule in the sea, as a shark, whale etc... the game should support online, i think it would be iller than WOW... i duno, i would really like that kinda game...u can hunt, you can fuck, you can just chill, but evade the sun.... and shit...

i used to mess around with a game called Lion. and it was basically this exact game except you could only be a lion.

and a lot of video games are what people wish they could be. like sports games and stuff, thats the point of a lot of video games.

Pretty Toney
08-11-2007, 06:49 AM
i donīt wanna be a boxer.. but i wanna play a good boxing game on the pc.. is that wrong?
i played "knock out kings" or "fight night" (canīt remember the titles) on the xbox or ps .. hm... canīt nobody make this pc? i command you!-

2L8Lit da croatianMC
08-11-2007, 07:15 AM
i used to mess around with a game called Lion. and it was basically this exact game except you could only be a lion.

and a lot of video games are what people wish they could be. like sports games and stuff, thats the point of a lot of video games.

I searched that "Lion" game u mentioned and i only found Lion King...

jallainINS
08-11-2007, 02:34 PM
yeah im not positive that it was called Lion. i thought it was but not sure. this was quite a long time ago when i played this and it was at my friends house i never actually owned it. it came with another game that was like the same game except you were a wolf. it wasnt as fun as the Lion version. as a lion you start off as a loner and you have to attack other animals on the savannah to eat and find watering holes. then you can challenge an alpha male and if you beat him you get control of his pride. and they will hunt for you but you would have to defend other males trying to take control.

edit: this might be it. http://www.amazon.com/Lion-A-Wildlife-Simulation/dp/B000IMSKRU
not positive but it looks promising.

Dragondude_R
08-11-2007, 02:49 PM
I would like to make a game where you play as a soul. The universe plays as a place where there are trillions of souls and when someone (person, animal, plant) dies, their soul is sent to the afterlife and a new manifestation is chosen for them. There are multiple gods in this reality, and one god (The War God, I guess) is kidnapping souls from the afterlife and manipulating them to create his own personal army of "super souls". After many failed experiments, the player, his first success, is not to his liking, and he discards you.

The other Gods discover you and find out the War God's plans, but by that time, he has a limitless array of perfected super souls willing to fight for him. Thus you are sent to live as normal. But the idea is that you gain various skills so by the time you die, you'll be sent back in another form to learn other skills. The premise is once you learn enough skills, you'll be the special soul above all others who actually remembers their past life, able to help the other Gods win this war.

Thus the gameplay will be all over the place: in different time periods and different forms. In one "mission" (of sorts), you'll play as a ninja in feudal Japan, in another a Samurai, in another an animal at the dawn of their creation (like a fucking Tiger or Dragon or something), in another a gunslinger in the year 3000, and so on. Thus by the end of the game, you'll learn various skills that will help you in the ethereal war.

I'm not creating the whole reality (name of the Gods, total number of missions, history and all that shit) because I'm not going to be a game developer, but I'd like to see a game executed with a similar design. It's something I believe has never really been done before and I'd like to play something like it.

Pretty Toney
08-11-2007, 02:51 PM
^ that game is already here ! itīs called "life" and you loosin it lol

jallainINS
08-12-2007, 11:30 AM
like crackdown? or saint's row

Lil' Ruger
08-12-2007, 03:46 PM
hate 2 burst ur bubble bu tim pretty sure there's a game out like that....saints row

no saints row isnt rly like that similar....but not rly.....

baritone
08-12-2007, 06:16 PM

i like this one, this would be nice, but hard as fuck tho, or some GTA shit mixed wit Wu Tang: Shaolin Style type shit

Bg_Knocc_Out
08-12-2007, 06:27 PM
That'd be cool if they made a GTA except with Wu characters XD except that won't happen

MantiZ
08-15-2007, 06:39 AM
I think wu-tang RPG would be nice. Ya know- magical versions of worlds of Ancient China and Arabia. Sumthin FF-like, but with WU characters. There are plenty of special moves one could think of for every wu member. RZA could attack with swarm of killa beez, u-god could use his golden arms in like 100 different ways, ODB (R.I.P.) could use crack cocaine as power-up and practice drunken style, GZA could be powerful spellcater (you would hear him spitting sick rhymes while casting), MEF would have ability to hide himself in cloud of chronic smoke, Ghostface could absorb abilities of enemies and scare them with various 'ghost faces', Rae could throw food at enemies (that would be useless, but pretty funny) and so on :D